Our Bed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sunk lower, my forearms pressing into his abs and my hands working onto his collarbones, kneading his neck. Unable to stop myself, I bent and kissed his abs. A haze filled my head and I kissed him again, my mind shuddering with the memory of the taste of him from the week before.

"You're such a slut," Lee was muttering. He was shifting beneath me, driving his groin up into my butt with each push I made against his package.

I kissed his abs, then kissed his soft chest. I felt one of his hands seize my hips. Then the other crawled its way onto my ass. My eyelids fluttered as Lee squeezed my butt cheek. "Ngh!" Fuck, he was really groping me now. His hand was feeling up my butt. I pushed it down against him, almost thrusting my butt onto him in desperation.

Somehow I'd slid my way up his body, however, and soon my stomach was pressing down against his. I could feel his heavy breaths force me upwards. I couldn't stop—I was kissing his neck now. Oh god I was so close to him. I could feel his hot breath in my hair.

An unquenchable horny, slutty instinct took me and I extended, kissing Lee's lips with a gasp of pleasure. He tasted good—like lemon. "Fuck," I heard him curse into my lips, but it was too late. I was kissing him again, hopelessly tasting his wet lips. I was kissing a guy. I was kissing Lee.

And he responded, kissing me back and letting his tongue dart along my lips in return. My tongue quickly found his, and I shuddered against his body as they crushed together. I let Lee's tongue invade my mouth, let it thrust onto my own as I moaned like a girl. His hand tightened on my ass. I was his.

After a few more kisses I was finally able to pull myself from his lips with a smack, though trails of saliva still glistened between us. "F-fuck," I gasped. "Sorry. Sorry."

"G-god," Lee grunted. His chest was rising and falling beneath me. He still had a good hold on my butt. "I can't believe you wanted to make out like that."

"I-I don't know why, I just..."

"Get up for a sec."

I didn't know how he'd react. I slid off of his lap, my legs so weak and shaky I could only rest on my hip, watching him nervously.

But Lee was smiling as he sat up. "Let's just get cozy, alright? Take off your pants and get under the covers with me."

"Take off..."

He was already unbuttoning his jeans. "Yeah. What's better than watching a movie in bed?"

A movie. Right. And nothing else was going to happen.

To be continued.

12