All Comments on 'Our Belize Vacation Ch. 01'

by M.R. Alicante

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
A little stiff...

...but better than average story. The American characters are drawn fairly well. The others are cardboard figures. Cartoon villains from a 60's beach party movie.

But you are letting the modest story line unfold at a reasonable pace and with decent characters to follow it is a good read.

Eric

doer19doer19about 20 years ago
Let the real fun begin

A good start I hope you have enough imagination to explore all the possibilities. Doer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Could be a good story, BUT

I smell swapping and wimp husbands not too far away.

Shame - could be a great story without that crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
nice job

nice job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
critics of swapping stories.

In the first submission someone(handle unknown) dumps on the possibility of swapping. Hey dork head the title of the area is "Loving Wives". If you don't like this type of writing then look elsewhere to get your jollies.

For me this story is going along just fine and I am awaiting the conclusion--go to it M.R.!!!.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Please continue

Please continue...

rpsuchrpsuchabout 20 years ago
character problems

Bub wasn't too shy to accept a BJ from his friend's wife without knowing it was ok with him. Fairly far out behavior. But now he's almost apoplectic that she'll show him her tits. Inconsistent. New wife is seriously shy & believes hubby is too. So she goes topless & bottomless without even discussing it with him. She's worried about how he'll react to her being topless, so she thinks she will allay his concerns by going bottomless? She would rather fulfill fantasies she never had rather than stay married to her new husband? Contrived. She should be reluctant and only submit to peer pressure hesitantly rather than keep volunteering to up the ante.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 8 years ago
5 stars

I like the setting and the promise of hot stuff to come.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Keep going

Keep going Bub, get in a boat, leave the island and the whore behind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous