Our Boys Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I keep wondering why their husbands are letting them continue doing this to people," Amy said, reaching for her daughter's hand to comfort her.

"Maybe they are drugged also?" John said. He knew the men but not well. "Maybe I can have a friend of mine at work take a discreet look at their financials, see if anything sticks out?' he suggested. "Is it possible they're still using it on their husbands after all this time?" John asked, wonderingly.

'I guess it's possible," Amy said, "but I don't see why they would, it doesn't make any sense." She was just as stumped as John was.

"Anyway,' Jeff said, "it doesn't matter if they are or not, I will talk to people at school Monday and Dad you see if your friend will help us out," he said, not really expecting too much from the people at school; he would take only a very small amount with him and tell them what the stuff was being used for and hope for the best. "But what about that cd?"

"We'll have to play that one by ear," John said, trying to think if he knew anyone who could figure out what it was.

"I may know someone at school who can tell us," Laura said, thinking of her friend who was really deep into computers and games and such. "He's basically a nerd."

"Do you think he can help?" John asked, casting his daughter a pointed look. He couldn't shake the image of her between his legs, her lips wrapped around his hard cock. Feeling those lips gliding along his shaft, the way her tongue teased his crown, to the feel of his cum flooding his daughter's mouth.

"Yes, daddy. But I may have to do something for him," Laura indicated with her hand making the motions of jerking off. Glancing at Jeff she could see his ire rising and put her hand on his thigh to stop him, giving him a look that said 'I'll discuss it with you later' seeing his nod she continued. "He's not a bad guy just a nerd and if I have to I will."

"I'm not sure I like that idea," John said. If anyone was going to be getting a hand job from her it was either going to be him or Jeff not some boy that didn't know the value of his daughter.

"It's nothing, daddy, besides, if he can tell us what's on there then I'll gladly give him a hand job just for helping," Laura said, not worried about giving him a hand job as payment for telling them what was on the cd. "Daddy you'll talk to your friend at work, Jeff will talk to the people at school, I'll deal with the cd and mamma I'm going to need you to help me lose my virginity tonight," she said, dropping the bomb on them. "And daddy, I want you there watching and being supportive," she added before any of them could erupt in dispute.

John looked at his daughter seeing the little girl he had taught to ride her bike, and took camping before his job got so demanding, and who he had watched walk out the door on her first date heading off to whatever adventure she decided to have. He also remembered her saying last night she was still a virgin and now he was looking at her with sad eyes knowing he wasn't the one she had chosen to give that precious gem to. "I'll be there, honey."

"Thank you." With them all finished eating Laura rose from the table and started stacking dishes to take into the kitchen. Glancing at her mother she saw a look she couldn't interpret, "What, mom?"

"Oh honey, I'm just trying to figure out the best way to help you tonight and I think I may have a way but it's going to take the rest of the day to do it. Are you prepared for that?" Amy asked her daughter, seeing the little girl she used to put dresses on and play 'tea party' with. The young lady she had guided through boys and girls and everything in between; and now she was looking at the budding woman who had found the man she was ready to spend the rest of her life with. "It won't be easy, but it could very well be a whole lot of fun!"

"Yes, I am ready mom,"

"Well alright then," Amy said looking at John and Jeff, "you two do the dishes... Laura come with me," she said, taking Laura by the hand and leading her out of the dining room, up the stairs and to her bedroom. "Lay on the bed and let me see your pussy," she said, directing Laura with a gesture of her hand. Watching how her daughter moved along her bed. Reminding her of the couple of nights in her college years. Her tongue curled out, her eyes running along her daughter's naked form. Her lower lip dragged her teeth as she ogled Laura's sensuous curves. Watching how her breasts swayed, how her ass moved as she crawled to the head of the bed. The springs squeaked as she rested her weight on her left knee. Her fingertips skimmed along Laura's soft, smooth skin. Gently pushing her legs open, a smirk rose along her lips, knowing that today was going to be very... interesting.

"Mom! What the fu..." Laura's breath was caught, her voice quaked as her lungs quivered in sheer delight as her mother's tongue ran through her labia, parting them, searching, tasting and exploring her daughter's private place. Upon seeing Laura's virgin peach Amy couldn't help herself, she just had to taste it, with her inner labia still hidden inside the outer labia, she had just a thin slit to show for her peach. Amy was in heaven; Laura was still trying to catch her breath from her mother's sudden oral attack on her pussy. "Mom... oh god... what... what are you doing?!"

"God, you taste so fucking good!" Amy moaned out as she continued to lick and suck enjoying Laura's pussy. This reminded her of all the young pussy she had while she was still in college years ago.

"Oh my god, that feels so good mom," Laura groaned as she felt her mother's tongue starting to probe the entrance to her canal. Feeling her mother's tongue push into her Laura moaned "Oh, oh god mom, what are you doing to me?"

"I'm getting you wet. We need to get you prepared for Jeff's big cock, if we don't you won't be able to take it," Amy said licking her daughter's pussy. She realized Laura had a small entrance and she was going to need to do a lot of work with her to get her pussy prepared. She started maneuvering herself to straddle Laura's head with her knees to either side. She lowered her pussy down to her daughter's mouth hoping Laura wouldn't scream at the idea of eating her mother's pussy. "Oh," she groaned out as she felt Laura's tongue licking along her perineum to her clit and back again, she looked at her little pucker but decided to wait until the next time she was buried between these legs before she took her daughter's asshole with her tongue. Feeling Laura attack her labia with her tongue was driving Amy crazy, Laura was licking, sucking, and gently nibbling on her labia then she would stab her tongue deep into her canal drawing the juices inside into her mouth, Amy could hear her daughter's every gulp as she sucked down her sweet nectar. Driving her tongue into Laura in a frenzy Amy got the coppery taste of blood in her mouth, and hearing Laura yelp at the pain, thinking her tooth must have nicked her labia, she pulled back and looked, but seeing nothing she continued to drive her tongue deep into her daughter's pussy doing everything she could to draw her nectar into her mouth. Savoring every drop.

Laura, having felt her hymen tear knew her mother was going at her with wild abandon, so she decided to do the same to her. She drew her tongue from her mother's canal and started sucking her labia into her mouth, using her teeth she gently tugged until they snapped back, she then sucked her mother's clit into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it pressing harder and harder with each swirl until she jabbed the flat of her tongue against it like she was trying to mash it back into her body, her final ploy was to suck it into her mouth deeper then gently bite down on it and pull, as if she was trying to undo the mashing she had just given it.

Looking down between her dangling tits Amy saw Laura's chin just over her mons, "Oh God baby girl, do that again..." Amy almost begged. Wondering where her daughter had learned to eat pussy and why she never knew about her exploration into the female form. "Fuck... yes, just like that, keep... doing... uh, that...yes!" she gasped out feeling her orgasm rising as Laura tongued her clit. Feeling two fingers enter her canal she felt those fingers probing for her g-spot, "Oh fuck... here it cums, oh... keep doing that... don't... oh, god, don't stop!" Amy moaned as her canal quivered in anticipation. Upon finding her g-spot Laura started making a come here motion with her fingers and sent her mother to the moon; the power of the orgasm being added to by the fact it was her daughter who had given it to her. As she came back down from her high with her head resting on Laura's thigh she noticed a small trickle of blood oozing from her daughter's pussy, upon deeper thought she realized she had broken her daughter's hymen. "I'm sorry honey, but I broke your hymen," Amy said softly to Laura.

"It's ok..." Laura's voice cut off as she inhaled sharply upon feeling her mother's tongue plow between her lips gathering up all the juice leaking from her canal. "Oh god, what did you do?" she gasped as her mother pulled back for another swipe. "Oh fuck... that feels so good mom," Laura said through panting breaths and the pleasure of her mother's tongue lapping at her pussy.

"Cum for me baby," Amy demanded. "Cum on your mother's tongue! Let me taste you..." her voice trailed off as she dove into her daughter's canal to gather up more her nectar feeling like she was growing addicted to it.

"Oh mom, oh..." Laura moaned as she felt her mother's tongue dig deep in her canal. "God, mom that feels so good," she growled as her mother sucked her labia into her mouth and started flicking them with her tongue, sucking, nibbling, "MOOMMM!" Laura groaned out. Amy licked her way to her daughter's clit and swirled her tongue around it she sucked it up and started flicking it, batting it back and forth then she spit it out keeping her lips tight around it, as she sucked it back in she gently shook her head side to side making her lips drag across the top and bottom making her daughter tremble, knowing it was time to end it, she shoved her finger into her canal and found Laura's g-spot, rubbing it roughly making Laura cry out in pleasure, "Oh YES! YES, that's it... uh, oh, moommmm. Don't stop, please...?" she begged. Amy shoved her index finger into her daughter's asshole making Laura explode. "FUCK!" Laura exclaimed. "Oh fuck mom..." Laura's body locked, legs straight out and arms thrown to her sides as her orgasm started, then she was thrashing around while Amy did everything she could to keep from being bucked off her daughter's body. Feeling her daughter starting to relax she slid off her prone from and turned so she could snuggle and hold her as she came down from her orgasm.

"You alive?" Amy asked, giggling.

"Don't know," Laura replied.

"I think you are," Amy said, while she continued to stroke and rub Laura's chest and stomach, helping her come down from the high of what was obviously a very powerful orgasm. Watching as her breathing slowed and no longer able to see Laura's heartbeat in her neck. "That was a powerful orgasm you had baby,"

"Yeah, I think it just about killed me," Laura said, still panting for breath.

"Just relax," Amy said. "We need to get you ready for Jeff tonight. I had in mind to start with a small dildo then increase the size throughout the day, so you won't be so tight when Jeff slides that huge cock of his into you tonight," she said, letting her daughter in on the plan to get her ready for her brother.

"You'll have to wear panties to keep the dildo inside you so it can work. And I don't have anything anywhere near as big as your brother, but I will get you as close as we can, okay baby?"

"Sounds like a plan to me," Laura said, watching as her mother sidled out of bed and went to her nightstand, opening a drawer she pulled out various sizes of dildo, vibrators and what-nots laying them on the bed for Laura to see.

"Well, which do you feel comfortable starting with?" Amy asked.

"That one," Laura said, pointing at a bright purple vibrator about the size of a toilet paper roll.

"Alright," Amy said, picking it up and heading towards her bedroom door. "Come on let's go to your room so you can put a pair of panties on after we get this in you." Laura sat up and slid off the bed following her mother, stopping in her tracks peering back at her mother's bed. Seeing the few drops of blood on her mother's comforter, while she wanted Jeff to be the one that tore her hymen, yet she also knew her mother was right in this. As she was, she was nowhere near ready to take all of her bother. She was going to make sure that she would always be the one he came to, to listen to his moans as she slid down his manhood. Listening to his hisses as her tight little pussy milked that thick cock.

Sitting in the living room having finished the kitchen John and Jeff looked at each other when they heard Laura yelling out her orgasm. "Sounds like they're having fun," John said. Jeff just shook his head smiling.

"Seems like it," Jeff said, reaching down, adjusting himself. How he wished to be a fly on that wall right then. Granted a masturbating fly, but a fly nonetheless.

*** Saturday evening

Laura was nervous but also excited as she stood in her mother and father's bedroom waiting for Jeff to come in. She looked at her mother and she could see the excitement in her eyes as she was still preparing for the event that was about to take place; she was going to lose her virginity to her brother. She couldn't wait to feel her first cock inside her, and she was doubly excited it was going to be her brother's. Remembering back to just last week when this had been a pipe dream for her but here she was, preparing herself for the one man she had been in love with since before she knew what the word really meant... her brother, Jeff. Thinking back to the afternoon and all the preparation which her mother had done to make this happen as painlessly as possible; and considering the size of her brother's cock she was glad her mother had done it all, from taking her to the adult store to get a big bottle of lube to helping her with the various sizes of vibrators and dildos they had been using since just after breakfast to stretch her tiny canal so it wouldn't hurt so much when Jeff pushed his monster cock into her. She knew he would never purposely hurt her but there was going to be some pain associated with this anyway, it was just natural. She thought back to the brief conversation she'd had with her mother after they'd put the first vibrator in her...

"So, are you ready for this?" Amy had asked her.

"I think so. I know this is exactly what I've wanted as far back as I can remember," Laura said, "Jeff is the man I want to give my virginity to."

"Good, that tells me you're ready then. We will spend the day inserting larger and larger dildos in you and hopefully it will alleviate most of the pain when he pushes inside you," Amy said. "I am also going to have all of us keep you at a heightened state of arousal for the rest of today as it will keep you lubricated and horny. The hornier you are the better off you'll be this evening," she said, looking her daughter up and down. Enjoying what she saw and wondered if some time in the future she could take to her daughter's bed one night and just have a girls night. Each exploring the other's bodies, getting their men so randy that they would have to endure the night alone unable to thrust their hard cocks into their ever-welcoming pussies.

"I know, I don't know what I'm doing when it comes to all this but that's why are we doing this, right?" Laura asked, wondering why they were going to so much trouble.

"Because if you're like me you have a small pussy, and I remember all too well what happened to me the first time your father shoved his big dick inside me, he tore me, pretty badly too, and I don't want the same thing happening to you," Amy said, tears coming to her eyes as she looked at her daughter. "He didn't mean to, and he was more than remorseful afterwards, but I just don't want you to have to suffer the way I did." Laura pulled her mother into a tight hug, wrapping her arms around her and just holding her for a few moments.

"Ok mamma, and thank you," Laura whispered into her mother's ear as she held her.

Pulling herself back together Amy wiped her eyes and looked at her daughter, "Come on, we have a couple of errands to run."

Hearing a noise, she looked to the door and saw Jeff and her dad walking into the room. John made his way to the wingback chair that had been in their bedroom as far back as Laura could remember and Jeff stopped just in front of her.

"Are you sure you want me to do this?" Jeff asked. He was very much afraid he would hurt his sister and that was the last thing he wanted.

"Yes, you are the only man I want," Laura said, with a firmness and possessiveness he had never heard from her before.

"Okay. How much of that lube you all bought today has mom spread on your pussy?" Jeff asked, thinking back to a couple of hours ago when he was face deep in her pussy sucking her juices out of her; he wanted to taste her again.

"As much as we have need of," Laura said giggling. "Don't worry, it's cherry flavored... your favorite" she laughed as he blushed deeply. "We have all seen the empty bottles in the trash,"

"Oh man," Jeff said in embarrassment. "I'm gonna go crawl under a rock, okay?" he said, hearing more laughter from his mother and father he covered his face. Laura just wrapped her arms around him hugging him tight.

"Don't worry about it. It tells us you take care of the women you're with," Laura reassured him.

"Okay, are you two ready?" Amy asked. Seeing their nods, she proceeded to the bed, taking Laura and Jeff's hands in hers and squeezing them, then she laid her arms across their shoulders and pulled them in for a big hug. "I love you both, very much," she whispered to them.

"We love you to mom," they said in unison.

"Okay baby, why don't you get in the middle of the bed?" Amy suggested to Laura. As she started to crawl onto the bed Jeff had other ideas.

"Laura?" Jeff said, as she turned to him he simply pushed down on the edge of the bed and reached to gently pull the last dildo out of her, hearing the slurping sound it made as it came free of her canal. He held it against her labia as he knelt in front of her dropping it on the floor as he pushed his face into her pussy again. "Yep, cherry!" he said after taking the first lick, he heard his mother and sister giggle. "Tastes better than the one I use. Have to ask mom what brand it is." He thought to himself, but those thoughts vanished as Laura let out her first moan. Dipping his tongue between her labia he licked his way up to her clit hopping over it so he could place kisses on her mons, making her wiggle, looking up seeing her eyes on him, "I want you to cum for me sis. Will you do that?"

"Oh yes, Jeff, I will cu..." Laura's breath caught as he drove his tongue straight into her canal, he wiggled it around her slick walls making her shiver, he then pulled his tongue out and started flicking her labia as he rose to her clit, taking her clit in his mouth and sucking on it he circled it, getting closer and closer to the center until he dipped it down on the top and pushed her clit down hard, then he dropped to the bottom of her clit and shoved it upwards, making her yell out in pleasure, "Yes, yes... do that... again..." She begged. Instead he pulled back and sank his tongue back into her canal, lapping up all her nectar and slurping it down his throat. "Oh fuck... ooohhhh fuuuuuuuck..." Laura panted, trying to catch her breath.

123456...9