Our Boys Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WAA01
WAA01
201 Followers

"I will answer your question in just a minute, Danielle," Amy replied, to her husband, "What I'm thinking dear is that your high libido could cause trouble with you having to be gone so long and knowing what's happening here, and I would just as soon nip it in the bud before it does. Besides you made sure I would be taken care of, during these trips, before you left, now I'm returning the favor," Amy said, knowing she has been fucking her children while he has been away.

"I see... huh! I think you may have just hit on the solution honey. I have to tell you I was dreading being on this end alone. But only so long as Danielle and her daughter are agreeable to it also..." John replied, wondering if Danielle would be. "But it's going to require some sensitive information being shared." John added.

"I know," Amy said, "and that's the part that has me hesitating." Hoping she could trust Danielle with the information she was about to divulge.

"I don't want my daughter to end up like me, working for some scum bag boss who makes her go fuck suppliers to lower the prices on the products the company needs to do business." Danielle interjected, trying her best to find out what Amy was talking about, "What is this solution you two have mentioned, and why?" Danielle asked them, simply wanting answers. If this was a possible way out, she would probably jump on it, so long as murder wasn't involved.

"Danielle, sweetheart, give us just another minute or two, please?" Amy asked, not able to see Danielle's nod but continuing to talk to John she asked, "What do you think, John... do we or don't we?"

Drawing a deep breath John looked at Danielle, then at his phone saying, "You know what babe, go for it. If she balks then she balks. No matter what happens in this room tonight I am not going to lower the price of the supplies her company needs so she is probably going to lose her job tomorrow anyway and this will give her an out... if she wants to take it." Looking at Danielle as he finished.

"Okay," Amy said, drawing the word out, "Danielle, to answer your first question about finding for a woman to take care of John; it's because of what is going on here, what I am doing and what we had planned, short term, for him while he is on his trips," Amy said, remembering John's growl in response to her earlier questions about Danielle.

"Wait, what?!" Danielle interrupts, "What do you mean, what is going on there? Are you swingers?" She asked, trying to figure this out.

"No," Amy answers, "We used to be, back when our kids were younger, but not anymore..."

"Wow! Really mom? You and daddy were swingers?" Laura interrupted her, everyone heard Danielle's intake of breath in the background.

'Your kids are listening to this conversation?" Danielle demanded, now wondering if she really wants to know what John and Amy are considering.

"Yes, they are listening." Amy informs her. "Considering what happened here just before John left on this trip we thought it would be better to include them in our discussions about what is happening in and with our family," she said. "And if you choose to join us you and Rachel will be included also," Amy said, adding, "is there a way for your daughter to join in this conversation?"

"Before you answer let me explain," John adds, "We have learned some things about some of the people our kids went to school with that is... unpleasant at best, and we had some major family revelations disclosed. What it boils down to is Amy and I are having sex with our kids. It started just a few days ago. Just before I left, Jeff, our 19 year old son, wired the house for video and sound so, while I am away from home, I can participate in our family's shenanigans." He paused to compose his thoughts, "Laura, our 18 year old daughter, disclosed she has been in love with her brother for several years now and this last Saturday evening she gave her virginity to her brother with both their mother and I watching and helping as needed. Suffice to say Laura was almost raped by two boys Jeff went to high school with, plus one she is still in school with, about two weeks ago. So, as a family, we decided to be totally open with each other about everything in our lives." John concluded, looking at Danielle, trying to gage her reaction to these revelations.

"Umm, Laura?" Danielle asks, a shocked look on her face.

"Yes,"

"Are you okay? They didn't succeed?" Danielle asked her, asking herself what she would do if she found out some boys had tried to rape her Rachel.

"Yes, I'm fine, thank you. And no, they did not succeed because I never drink anything but the bottled water I take with me," Laura replied, knowing that is the only thing that kept her safe that evening while at the same time remembering the feel of Jeff's cock as it finally slid all the way into her pussy Saturday night; it took a long time to get it all in but she did and it was glorious!

"It's a convoluted, yet totally true story that is too much for this conveyance, if you know what I mean?" Amy said. "Which is why I asked you if there was a way Rachel could join us in this conversation... we have no secrets between us." Amy said, hoping Danielle would be willing to include her daughter in the conversation and see what she had to say about it all.

"I understand, Amy," Danielle agreed. "Let me see if Rachel is available to talk..." Danielle said pulling out her cell phone tapping it a few times and pressing the send button to call her daughter...

"Hi, mom," Rachel answered.

"Hey baby, I have you on speaker phone," Danielle said, "Rachel, I have a strange request so hear me out, okay?"

"Ok, mom,"

"Are you somewhere you can talk without other people hearing you?" Danielle asked her.

"Yeah, I'm at home, mom." Rachel replied.

"Good," Danielle said. "Now, if your boyfriend is there please ask him to leave and come back later, I'm going to be here all night so you will have the house to yourself. It's important that no one else be a part of this." Danielle informed her, wishing she would get rid of the loser she was dating.

"Is your boss forcing you to stay late to fuck him again," Rachel demanded. "If I never see that fucker again, it'll be too soon!" she added, thinking that what she really wanted to do was scratch his beady eyes out, truly hating the man that is her mother's boss.

"No, although he did pull another stunt, it isn't that at all. I'm actually looking forward to tonight for some reason, sweetie" she told her daughter.

"Good!" Rachel declared. Her mother deserved happiness.

"Now, Rachel, is Rich there?" Danielle asked her daughter again.

"No," she said, puffing out her breath. "He broke up with me today because I refused to have a threesome with him and Jack. He knows I can't stand Jack and he got all pissy when I told him 'no', and he really didn't like it when I told him Jack's dick was smaller than his 5 inches." Rachel said, causing a huge burst of laughter to erupt from her phone. "Who was that?!"

"You go girl!!" Laura yelled to her.

"That was Laura, John's daughter," Danielle informed her, "John is the stunt my asshole boss pulled today," Danielle said.

"OK, who is John?" Rachel asks.

"John is the salesman who took over Paul's route temporarily since Paul got fired." Danielle replied.

"They finally fired that ass? Good for them!" Rachel said. Knowing her mother's boss had made her mother have sex with Paul to get lower prices. "But it puts you right back in the shit, mom. Why do you put up with it?" Rachel demanded.

"That's the reason I called you, sweetie." Danielle tells her. "John and his family are listening to our little chat and I have listened to John and his wife, her name is Amy and she has a proposal for us, if we are interested?" Danielle said, trying to get her daughter in a frame of mind to listen.

"Mom, if this woman is going to suggest you fuck her husband every time he comes here, tell her to go to hell! You're better than that?!" Rachel said, getting upset, thinking this is just like all the other salesmen her mother has to deal with.

"Honey..." Danielle starts.

"Danielle, if I may?" Amy asked cutting her off. "Rachel, first I commend you for defending your mother, not many daughter's would. Second, I am not going to suggest that, I am going to suggest you and your mother move in with us, my family, but before that can happen I need to disclose some things to you your mother has just heard. Are you willing to listen?" Amy asked, never waiting for an answer from Danielle.

"You're not going to suggest my mother fuck your husband every time he comes here?" Rachel asked.

"Nope. I going to suggest she fuck him every time she goes with him out of town on his trips so they can join us in fucking our brains out here," Amy said, adding, "And, I might add, just to entice you, the smallest cock here is nine and a half inches long."

"You have my attention," Rachel said, then "I always wanted to say that!" she giggled.

"I'm glad you got to say it," Amy said, feeding Rachel's enthusiasm. "I guess the biggest reveal here is my husband, John who is currently in his room with your mother, and I have sex with our kids. It began a few days before John left on this trip and when he walked into his room to find your mother naked on his bed he was talking to me on the phone. I asked him, before we went to speakerphone if he thought she was hot and if he wanted to stick his long, hard cock deep in her cunt and listen to her scream as she came all over him. His only reply was a grunt meaning: 'hell yeah I do!' So, I got a crazy idea and asked your mom a question: what if I had a solution to both of our problems? Her reply was tepid at first, but I think she has warmed up to it some... haven't you Danielle?" Amy asked. Praying she was on board with this whole crazy notion.

"Yes, I have Amy. Warmed up to it quite a bit actually." Danielle replied, realizing she had actually warmed up to the idea of having a good man in her and her daughter's lives.

"So in a nutshell, Rachel, we are an incestuous family asking you and your mother to join us. You would be living here and going to college with Jeff and Laura, meaning you'd have someone to lean on..."

"And Jeff will damn sure protect you sister!" Laura called out, interrupting her mother.

"... and you will have me, and your mother when she isn't traveling with John, to help you with any problems that may arise. You will also have Jeff's and John's huge cocks anytime you like, unless one of us is already riding them," Amy continued, not worried about the interruption, knowing Rachel needed to be assured her mother wouldn't be abused by the men. "Your mother will be John's assistant, he is authorized one by his contract, I have just never approved of one for him. She will be getting paid a lot more than she is now and she will never be forced or asked to have sex with anybody she doesn't want to. If you and or she prefer to not join in our, as John called them, shenanigans, it will not be held against you. You will still be welcome here and very well taken care of," Amy said, hopefully getting across to Rachel that her mother will no longer be used and abused by a shitty boss.

"Rachel, sweetie, I know this is a lot to take in and think about on short - very short - notice, but I will tell you I am interested in this and, quite frankly, John has already said he isn't going to lower the prices for them, therefore I will probably be unemployed tomorrow for failing to fuck him lower on his prices." Danielle said, letting her daughter know where she was in her thought process, knowing Rachel was extremely smart as it had taken her about 15 minutes when she was 13 to figure out what Danielle's previous boss was making her do just to keep her job.

"How long do I have to pack mom?" Rachel asked, having already decided to do whatever her mother chose. She wasn't going to make it so her mother had to stay here working for the jerks who treated her like a whore.

"Don't worry about the big stuff, just get yourself some clothes and toiletries for now, if that's ok with you Danielle?" John said, trying to make it as easy as possible for the two of them to move as he could.

"Of course!" Danielle said, she knew she and her daughter's lives were about to change for the better. Quickly muting her phone and asking "Amy, John, would it be ok if I have Rachel come here to John's room tomorrow? Number one: so she doesn't have to sit at home all by herself and, Two: she would probably be interested in joining us tomorrow night." She asked, hoping they would allow it. She heard 'absolutely' and 'sure' said in response to her inquiry. Unmuting her phone she got back to Rachel, "Honey, like John said - just pack some clothes and toiletries for now."

"Umm, Danielle?" John asked, getting her attention.

"Yes?"

"What are you planning to do tomorrow morning when you go into work?" John asked her, wondering what her plans were for the next day, not knowing if she would have a job at all.

"Well... I think I have just signed on as your traveling assistant and a live in fuck toy for you, your family and my daughter." Danielle said. "I was thinking tomorrow I would be quitting and taking over your paperwork within a minute of doing so! I know I have to get Amy's approval and that of your boss, but I don't foresee any problems in that regard. Do you, Amy?" she asked wanting to know what Amy was thinking at the moment.

"No, I don't think there will be a problem getting you approved as John's assistant, especially after I tell his boss I handpicked you," Amy said, replying to Danielle's question.

"Jeff and Laura, would you two get your phones out and get ready to copy Rachel's number? This way you all can talk while your dad and I get things handled tomorrow." Danielle said. After verifying the spelling of Rachel's name and receiving four confirmations she rattled off the number. "Rachel, why don't you plan on meeting John and me here early in the morning for breakfast, we will get something from room service, if it's ok with you and Amy, John?" Danielle suggested, hoping they would allow it so she could text Rachel to bring her a change of clothes. Hearing both agree she told Rachel the hotel and room number.

"What do you normally eat for breakfast Rachel?" John asked, he was going to make the order now so they wouldn't have to wait for it in the morning. "And what time will you be here?" He asked. Upon hearing her answer he went to the house phone and called room service and placed the order for the following morning.

"I guess that's something I will be handling from now on, isn't it?" Danielle asked no one in particular, not expecting an answer. "Rachel, don't hang up, go plug your phone in, strip and crawl into bed and join us for our sex play... if you want to, honey." Danielle said to her daughter, she had wanted to fuck her daughter for several years now. She looked at John and then at his laptop, "I seem to recall someone saying something about a house being wired for video and sound?" She asked, hoping it was true. She was seriously looking forward to getting to know her new family.

"Jeff, are we up?" John asked.

"Should be dad. Just click the icon I showed you on your laptop and it should work," Jeff said, "and don't forget to log into the hotel's wi-fi..." he reminded his dad. What he had set up didn't matter if it was open wi-fi or not as it was running through a VPN he had set up on his dad's computer which should keep all the snoopers out.

"Ok, done." John said as the feeds started streaming on his screen.

"Just click on the living room feed and it will go full screen," Jeff said.

"Oh, I see you all waited for us," John laughingly said. On the screen Amy, Laura and Jeff were sitting on the couch, Jeff in the middle, already naked and playing with each other. He could tell there was nothing serious going on, just some light teasing and fondling; the sort to keep each other aroused and ready for the night's excitement.

"Holy shit!" Danielle exclaimed, seeing Jeff's cock for the first time, even on the 15" screen it looked massive.

"Mom, what?!" Rachel demanded.

"Wow, just wow," Danielle said, wondering to herself if she or Rachel would be able to take that monster cock in any of their openings. "Ummm, I just got a first look at Jeff's cock, honey. Oh boy, uhh, let me just say it's... uh... huh... ummm, a monster." She said, slightly intimidated by the size of his cock.

"Damn, I wish I could see it too!" Rachel pouted. Knowing she was missing out on something spectacular.

"Rachel and Danielle, is your wifi at home secured?" Jeff asked. When he got no response he asked, "Did you have to put a code or password into your phones to use it the first time?" He received negative answers from both. "OK, Rachel, go to google play and..." The others tuned those two out while Jeff helped Rachel set up a quickie VPN on her phone and sent her a link via text to the site hosting the webcams he was broadcasting. Then they heard "You should be able to see both feeds, ours here at home and the laptop in dad's room." Jeff told her.

"Holy crap, I can see you! Hi mom, I can see you on the bed." Rachel said, finally getting a look at the man - John - her mother was in a downtown motel room with, liking what she saw. Her eyes bugging out of her head as John started stripping his clothes off and seeing about 5 and half inches of thick, flaccid cock hanging between his legs. "Umm... John... uh, hmm..." Rachel was so flustered she was having a hard time asking her question.

"Yes, Rachel?" John asked, waiting, giving her time to get her question out.

"Mmm... how..." taking a deep breath Rachel asked, "How big is your cock when fully erect?"

"Right around nine and a half inches long, and three and three quarter inches or so across sweetheart," John replied. "And don't ever be scared or worried about asking Amy, Jeff, Laura or myself any question. Ok?" he said, trying to ease her transition into this new relationship as much as possible.

"Okay," Rachel said, showing a new resolve in her answer. "Jeff, how big is your cock when it's fully erect?" she asked.

"Eleven and seven eighths inches and three and seven eighths inches across," Jeff said, hoping his size didn't scare her away.

"Rachel, Danielle, I know what you're thinking, because I thought the same thing... he's going to destroy me, he's going to hurt me." Amy said cutting into their musings, knowing exactly what was going through their minds. "Don't be afraid of Jeff's huge cock, I can only take about ten to ten and a half inches of it myself, while Laura can take the whole thing inside her. Jeff will not hurt you, either of you. Granted the first few times with him will be him learning your depth and it will be slow and steady, but once he gets the muscle memory he will do his best to pound you through whatever your fucking on - bed, floor, dining room table..." Amy said, trying to assure them they were in no danger of being hurt, while trying to add a little levity to lighten their moods at seeing how big Jeff's cock is. It worked.

"Dining room table, seriously?!" Rachel guffawed.

"Seriously, breakfast around here is fun!" Amy said.

"Oh yeah," Laura giggled.

WAA01
WAA01
201 Followers
1...34567...9