Our Boys Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** Sunday afternoon

"Hey, Ira," Laura said, seeing her school mate while grocery shopping with her mother.

"How was your date with Bret?" Ira asked snidely.

Lowering her voice Laura said, "He tried to rape me using some mind control shit,"

"Mind control?! Really? I wonder what demon is moving in the shadows, now?" Ira thought to himself.

"Who? Ira?" Cora asked, having wandered back towards her son upon seeing he was talking to a pretty girl, her jealousy instantly rising. "Ira would never do anything like that!" she said, with righteous indignation.

"No. No mom, not me. I saw Laura at the mall the other day when I was with Sue, she was with Bret," Ira said quickly, trying to get his mother to calm down before she blew this all out of proportion.

"What's going on Laura?" Amy asked, returning to her daughter's side after hearing her spluttering trying to make amends, quite ready to defend her if needed.

"I was telling Ira 'the Dick' tried to rape me at the party he took me to after I saw him at the mall with one of his girlfriends just before same said party," Laura told her mother. "Apparently his mother thought I was talking about him"

'Oh, you poor girl!" Cora said, reaching out to hug Laura. She knew the Bret she was talking about and she knew the girl would've been terribly disappointed with him. "This 'Dick' wouldn't happen to be about this big, would he?" Cora asked, depicting his size with her finger and thumb.

"I didn't know until two days ago how big his dick was as his plan to rape me failed, because I refused to drink the punch he kept pushing me to drink and I left early due to a massive headache. Turns out the punch is the first part of the mind control they use to get the girls naked," Laura said, "and from what he said it's about as big as you showed."

"So, it's not a demon after all?" Ira thought to himself. "I wonder if I should take them before grandma and see what she says about this?" he asked in his mind remembering what happened to Andrew. Remembering what his cousin told him when they were at the morgue to fetch her a new servant. Knowing that he needed the souls to face off against the likes of Metatron and others like her. Plus, like Andrew, Ira saw no qualms about turning those that use rape into his everlasting servants. In his mind they deserved it.

"Huh! That would be something Bret would do," Cora said, "and considering how small his dick is I'm pretty sure he doesn't get very many, if any, repeat visits from girls," she added in a nasty voice, heated with her loathing of the boy.

Amy looked at Cora, "I know you. I've seen a few of your video clips online." Wondering how she didn't know about a porn star living in her very own community. "She does mother/son porn..." Amy thought to herself looking at her son and wondering if it really was her son in the videos. "He's cute enough," she thought to herself. Remembering the action that had taken place just that morning, the first time she had fucked her own son.

"Yes, I do porn. And yes, my son knows about it." Cora stated clearly. Not hiding from her job just because Ira was with her.

"Oh! All I was going to say is I like the mother/son videos you've been posting lately." Amy said, not wanting to anger the woman. Seeing Ira's slight blush, she knew it was him in the videos with his mother. Wondering if they could come by sometime and actually watch the act. Who knows maybe... even join them.

"Well, thank you!" Cora said, grateful someone liked what she was doing, while taking a hard look at Amy, seeing how she was standing close to her daughter, not like a mother but more like a lover. It dawned on her the family standing in front of her was like hers... incestuous.

In that instant Amy saw it also, the way Cora was standing next to her son she knew they were lovers. There was no doubt in her mind. "Hi, I'm Amy. And this is my daughter Laura," Amy introduced themselves.

"Oh, right, right introductions" Ira said, feeling like a fool not even thinking about it. His mind lost to the events that had been taking place over the past few weeks. "Mom, this is Laura, I go to school with her and since her mother just introduced herself, Amy, Laura, this is my mother Cora, and I am Ira," he said trying to make up for his faux pas. Looking at Amy then to his mother, reading her eyes, "Laura and I pretty much just say 'Hi' in the halls when we pass," letting his mother know she wasn't one of the girls his dad was after.

"Well, it's nice to meet you Amy and Laura. I think we have something in common, unless I am mistaken?" Cora said, tossing the hint of their family love out there to see what would happen.

While Amy and Cora continued chatting and shopping, Laura and Ira hung back to chat, "So tell me more about Bret and this drug?" Ira asked her.

"There's not much to tell yet. My family had a big ta-do Friday afternoon and some things came out, that weren't good, about our family, and while we were sitting around hashing it out is when we realized Bret and two of his buddies have been using this drug to get girls and or women to have sex with them whenever the boys want. My brother Jeff just about killed Bret when he offered some of the stuff to him so he could use it on women. Luckily, our dad was there to push him off. Anyway, it turns out they raped my mother last summer and had planned to do the same to me at the party last week, but I refused to drink their punch, so it blew up their plans. But it didn't stop them from using it on the other girls who were at that party, about ten in all, I think." Laura said. "I saw some of them at school the next day and they kept trying to figure out why they had sex with these boys whom they wouldn't normally give the time of day. It was horrible," she added, "I guess the worst thing is it's been happening for years. My brother, do you remember him, said the two boys who supplied the stuff to Bret used it all the way back when he was still in school." She stopped seeing Ira wasn't paying attention to what she was saying. "Ira?"

"Oh, sorry. That's the one thing I worry about happening to my sister, Bridgett, I think she was in the same class as your brother? And her soon-to-be wife ... getting raped." Ira said, remembering the fury he felt when he walked into his home and saw Andrew trying to get her clothes off of her, Bridgett was a hair's breadth away from it happening to her that day. He also remembered how it felt to drive his sword through Andrew, although at the time he was kind of repulsed but yet, glad he would never do to any other girl what he was trying to do to Bridgett. He knew a chat with his grandma was waiting to happen.

"Wife!? Bridgett's getting married?! How awesome for them!" Laura said, totally excited for Ira and his family. "Who is she marrying?"

"Remember the girl I was with at the mall? It's her sister, Vikki. Sue is the one who was with me at the mall," Ira said slyly.

"So, you're dating your sister's fiancé?" Laura asked, smiling at him. "Yes, I remember what you and she - Sue? - said about how she and her sisters were dating you. And how you were so done with us 'little girls' at school," she said, giving him a smirk.

"So now you're going to out me at school just to make my life harder, aren't you?" Ira asked, his tone light and teasing. He really didn't care what happened at school. To him hardly any girl there could measure up to Vikki, Rita, Sue, Bridgett, Alyda, his mother, his grandmother, Gabriella, Raphaela, Metatron, or Michelle.

"Hell no! If I out you Ira, then you would out me and my family. We have the same situation at home, you and me." Laura said easing his anger. "I think it's awesome you're doing your sister and her fiancé, and her sisters," she said knowing how Beth and Cybil and Julie had treated him, thinking they were being cruel, and not liking it one bit. Truthfully, she didn't really know the whole story though, just bits and pieces she had overheard Andrew, Mark and 'the Dick' talking about one day.

"Don't forget their mother also." Ira smirked at her shocked look.

"Seriously!?" Laura exclaimed.

"Yep."

"I bet your own mother also, right?" Laura asked, seeing his look. "So that is you in the videos with you mother?" she asked, in a hushed whisper.

"Only the more recent ones," Ira admitted.

"Wow, I can't wait to tell Jeff and dad about it," she said. "My mother had the video from the tub and Ferris wheel playing while she fucked my brother this morning. She really likes the stuff your mother makes." Laura said, making sure he knew she wasn't going to cause problems. Wondering if she could see him and his own sister going at it. She remembered the one-time Jeff was going on about Bridgett and then how he was completely shot down by her when he learned that she was a lesbian. Not that she looked down on that sort of thing. Laura just wondered what could cause Bridgett to switch teams when she knew her own brother had a massive cock. Slyly looking down Ira's body wondering if he was bigger than Jeff was. Her pussy still throbbed like mad after giving herself to him. How it took ages for her virgin mound to be able to conquer that beast of his. It also begged the question that had been plaguing her since she saw him at the mall. Just how was it that he had all those women wanting... that? Her eyes centering on his groin, it appeared to her that the bulge in his pants grew larger. Was that even possible?

"Seriously!?" Ira said, a little too loudly, garnering looks from other people along with their respective mothers. Lowering his voice, "So, you were what, listening at the door?" Ira asked her.

"Nope!" Laura said, "I was playing with, and sucking on, my mother's tits and clit, and my brother's balls," she said, knowing this would shock him. Yet it appeared, as she looked into his eyes, that he was more interested than shocked to say the least. "I also sucked his creampie out of her pussy after they were done. I wanted to do more, but my pussy is just too sore after giving Jeff my virginity last night," Laura said, smirking at the look on Ira's face, wondering if this was getting to him. She was proud of her love for her brother. She was never going to apologize for it. However, it appeared to her as Ira raked his eyes down her body, that what she had just told him wasn't out of the norm for him. Pondering on just what kind of... things he had been doing with his own family.

He didn't know Laura well but he never, in a million years, would've thought she was like this. "So, you truly aren't trying to cause me more problems?" Ira finally asked. He already had way too much on his plate and anything else would just get in his way and annoy him to no end.

"No. I'm truly not," Laura said, "I know, from what Andrew, Mark and their ilk have said around me about what was happening to you with all your so-called friends. And it truly disgusted me, Ira," she told him, wanting him to know just how she felt about all of it. "I am curious though as to how you have Beth and Cybil, and that new girl Kristen, eating out of your hands now?" Laura asked, casting him an inquisitive look. Noticing how his eyes dipped low as his mother's ass swayed and bounced as they walked behind them. Seeing the sly look his mother flashed him over her shoulder. Her raven hair danced along her left cheek as she flashed her son an alluring smile. Noting how Laura saw that Cora wore no bra as her 32D breasts bounced and the way her nipples lightly pressed against the fabric. Her mind was curious: Did Ira enjoy suckling on his own mother's breasts? Like she did just that morning. Did she allow Ira to bury his face between those heavenly orbs? Did her voice purr when she felt his lips tugging on those nipples of hers? Laura knew she had no right to ask these questions of them, yet this 'family love' was new to her, and it appeared at least to her that they had far more experience with it than her own family had. While yes, they didn't hang out or know each other very well, but she had so many questions she wanted to ask him. Answers that only someone with their own same appetite could answer.

"Well, I guess the easiest answer is they finally realized what a piece of shit my dad really is," Ira said, knowing he couldn't tell her the truth of him being an incubus. "And, truth be told, from what everyone is telling me, along with all the clips those assholes sent me, he has a tiny dick," he said, driving the screws into Dominic for all the shit his dad had done to him, and the hurt he had caused him over the years.

"Yeah, I kinda got that vibe from him when he approached me several months ago, buttering me up, about making a movie with him," Laura said, seeing an instant reaction in Ira of anger bordering on rage. Thinking it was something she had done she continued, "I told him no, although I didn't tell him I was saving my virginity for my brother. It was none of his business," she said, sticking her nose into the air. A little proud of herself that she had not become just like Cybil and Beth and a few others she had heard about around school and from Bret and the other boys. Her eyes lighting up when she caught Ira smiling. "Well, he is cute when he does that," she thought to herself. Wondering why it took so long for them to actually speak with one another.

"I'm glad you saw him for what he is," was all Ira said glad she hadn't fallen for his bullshit like Layla and so many others had.

They continued talking while following their mothers until the women were finished doing their shopping.

*** Sunday - evening

"Hi, honey!" Amy answered, seeing her husband's avatar on her phone.

"Hey baby" John said to his wife.

"How was your flight?" Amy asked her husband, honestly wondering if it went well. He was out of town, in a strange, new city, covering the territory of a coworker, who was recently fired, until they could find a replacement.

Finding out that his wife had basically been raped by two boys who were in Jeff's class in high school, who were trying to get one up on him because everything they tried while in school had failed, and that the same two were still perpetrating the crimes on a newer class of high school students was rather disturbing... along with telling Amy about his indiscretion several years ago; right now he was just hoping his family would be able to overcome all of it. Also learning that his daughter, Laura, had come close to being one of the girls at a recent party where those same boys had used whatever it is that allowed them to non-forcefully rape girls.

John had to leave town before the family had a chance to come up with any real plan to deal with what they had learned - there was some sort of summer bash they were planning for next month, but 'the Dick' - still just wow - didn't have much information about it yet. John and Amy were trying to come up with a plan that would stop them. The most disturbing thing about it was the boys' mothers were the ones helping them; supplying them with the concoction that allowed them to get away with having sex with girls that would normally avoid them at all costs by lowering the girl's resistance to zero through some sort of mind control thing.

Amy asked, continuing, "So what's up? Did you have supper yet?" she knew what had happened over the weekend was tough for all of them and she wanted him to take care of himself.

"No," John replied, "I am going to take a shower and change then head down to the restaurant and get a bite to eat." He added as he was sliding his key card into the lock on his hotel room door. "I've been thi... Oh, shit!" John spluttered, he had been about to say he had been thinking about what to do with the information 'the Dick' had given them when he saw what was waiting for him on his bed.

"John? What is it...? What's wrong?" Amy asked, having heard the lock release and him opening his door, worried about what would make her husband say that.

"Umm... there's a naked woman on my bed." John said. Totally not sure what to make of the situation, while hoping Amy didn't freak out.

"Who are you?" the woman asked, "Where's Paul?"

"Paul has been fired," John replied to her question. "And I'm John. I'll be replacing Paul until the company finds a replacement for him." He told her.

"I don't want to be here anymore than you want me here, but that shit hole boss of mine told me to come over here and fuck you to get you to lower the prices, on a fucking Sunday!" Amy heard the woman tell her husband over the phone. "God, how I hate that son of a bitch!" the woman said adamantly. "And for the record Paul was no better. I'm glad he got fired!"

"You're his secretary, aren't you?" John asked her, taking a completely wild guess as to who she was, knowing Amy would hear the whole conversation. "How long has this been going on; him forcing you to sleep with suppliers?"

"Yes," she said. "I'm his secretary and he's been forcing me to fuck suppliers since I started 15 months ago, and if I had another job or any skills at all I would level sexual harassment and abuse charges against the son of a bitch and quit!" she said. An idea popped into Amy's head as she sat listening to the woman rant, knowing, somehow, the woman was telling the truth. She also knew it was time to tease her husband.

"Is she hot and fuckable, John?" Amy asked her husband in a sultry purr. "Do you want to stick your long, hard cock deep into her cunt and hear her scream as she cums all over you?" She purred into her husband's ear. Amy giggled delightedly when she heard him growl at her. "What's her name?" Amy asked.

"What's your name?" John asked her plainly.

"Danielle. Danielle Wilson." She answered, cocking her head slightly.

"And what does your husband think of all this fucking your boss is making you do?" John repeated the question Amy told him to ask over the phone.

"I don't have one; my eighteen year old daughter just graduated high school early and is going to start college in the fall, thus the reason I need this job," Danielle said, curiosity written all over her face.

"What if I had a solution to both of our problems?" John repeated the question as Amy asked it.

"Honey, don't take this the wrong way, but just what the hell are you talking about?" John asked his wife, chuckling as he did, noting the look of horror crossing Danielle's face. Seeing the panic starting to rise in her expression, "Put me on speaker, John." Amy said in his ear. John lowered the phone and pressed the button to put the call on speakerphone. "Ok, honey, you're on," John said.

"Hello Danielle. My name is Amy and as I'm sure you've figured out I'm John's wife." Amy said, her voice full of amusement.

"H-h-hi," Danielle said. John and Amy both can hear her saying 'oh, god... oh, god... oh god' not quite under her breath.

"Danielle? Relax." Amy said to her in a soothing tone.

"O-o-okay," Danielle replies, still with a panicked look on her face.

"Now, Danielle how would you feel, what would you think, if I told you I might have a solution to both of our problems? You want to get away from your asshat boss and I want to find a woman who can satisfy my husband while he's far from home. You need your job so your daughter can go to college in the fall; what's her name, by the way?" Amy asked her, hoping to get her to continue calming down.

"Rachel," Danielle replies. "What do you mean you want to find a woman to take care of your husband?" she asked, totally gobsmacked.

"Yes dear, what is going on in that diabolical brain of yours?" John asked, intrigued.

123456...9