Our Boys Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy crap! Did you just take Jeff's entire cock down your throat, Laura?" Danielle asked having been watching the screen. Watching as Laura pulled her face off his cock coming up for air.

"I sure did," Laura said, going down and coming up again.

"Wow!" Danielle said. Wondering just how the hell she did that. Watching as Amy moved into position in front of Jeff and watching, mesmerized as she took all of his cock down her throat also. "Day-um! I don't know if I'll ever be able to do that," Danielle said while watching Amy go up and down on Jeff's huge cock three times in rapid succession.

"You have to teach me how to do that!" Rachel said excitedly. Although she was only watching on her small phone screen she could see Amy and Laura deep throating Jeff's huge cock.

"Gladly!" Laura said smiling up at the camera.

"Oh my god, my pussy is so wet," Rachel said as she ran her finger through her labia. She was switching as fast as she could between scenes as she watched her mother take John's cock down her throat and then Laura take Jeff's cock down hers as Jeff ate his mother's pussy.

"Are you fingering your pussy, Rachel?" John asked, while getting into position to 69 with Danielle

"Two fingers are buried to my palm, John," Rachel said hoping this was going to work out.

"Good girl," John said, "Now I'm going to eat your momma 'til she screams," And she watched as John maneuvered her mother into position and buried his face in her pussy.

"Eat her good John," Rachel said, "my mom deserves a good man." She laid on her bed, staring in wonder at the surreal image of her mother sucking a man's cock while that same man ate her to numerous orgasms. She was so mesmerized by the goings on in the hotel room she totally forgot about Jeff, Amy and Laura. Her fingers ravaged her pussy and clit as she watched them change positions to her mother on top of John sliding down, taking his big cock in her pussy, moving up and down on it, seeing the cream from her pussy oozing past his cock as she rode him. With three fingers in her pussy Rachel watched as her mother came, her pussy sending gushers of girl cum down his cock and onto his balls to eventually drip onto the sheets of the bed. Rachel came watching in awe; seeing John's cock and balls pumping rope after rope deep into her mother's pussy, seeing her mother start her last orgasm as she felt his cum start shooting into her and finally seeing John's cum seep around his cock as it leaked out of her mother.

As Rachel came down from her orgasm she heard other sounds coming from her phone, which had fallen between her breasts, realizing she was missing what was happening in the living room she switched feeds as fast as she could just in time to see Amy riding Jeff's cock to her own orgasm and hearing her tell Jeff to "cum in mommy's pussy!" over and over until he did. Unfortunately her phone wasn't big enough to see all the details but she was able to see Amy shaking like a leaf in a high wind as she came with Jeff shooting her full of his seed, and Laura jumping in to clean them both up afterward. "Holy fuck, that was intense," she said as she was coming down from her second orgasm from watching Jeff shoot his cum in his mother's pussy.

"I think that's the best sex I have ever had," Danielle said hearing Rachel's comment. She had been watching Amy and Jeff also and herself had another orgasm from John's cock still inside her, "fuck me doggy, John," She said feeling John's still hard cock buried in her pussy, moving into position so he could.

"Fuck her good, daddy," Laura said sliding her lips from Jeff's hard again cock, moving to straddle his hips and impaling her pussy onto his cock, sliding down, down, down taking the whole length of him deep into her body, bouncing up a few inches and then slamming down again. "Fill me brother. Fill my pussy with your cum," Laura said.

Danielle moaned, Rachel drove her fingers back into her pussy, and John started really pounding Danielle's pussy from behind when they heard Laura's words to her brother. Had any of them been watching they would've seen Amy move behind Laura and start sucking up the juices pouring out of her daughter's pussy and running down Jeff's cock and balls.

Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. Laura and Danielle had, what seemed to be, one long orgasm that started a few minutes after the cocks entered them until they felt the cum crushing into the depths of their pussies, both screaming out their finales, even to the pounding on the wall of John's room from his neighbor in protest, and hearing Rachel sucking air, trying to get her breath back from her own massive orgasm.

"I'd say this worked out quite well," Amy said to no one in particular between her own gasps, everyone was still heaving air, trying to get their breath back.

"Rachel, honey," Danielle said, "are you ok?"

"Yeah, mom. I'm good." Rachel replied. "Whew."

"Laura? Amy? Jeff, are you guys all right?" Danielle asked. Making sure everyone was first, ok with all that had taken place this night, and second just checking up on all of them.

"We're all good here," Laura responded. "How are you and dad doing?" she asked.

"Judging by the smile on your dad's face and the tingling in my pussy, I'd say we're doing good here too," Danielle said, rolling over, trying to reach the edge of the bed. "But I think my pussy is going to be sore in the morning." She giggled.

"Same here, I think," Amy said, taking stock of her children still lying on the floor with their eyes closed. "Did you two pass out or what?" she asked her children.

"Nope!" Jeff said, "Just laying here wondering if I should thank the scum bags for this or just kick their asses anyway?" He said out loud with a slight chuckle in his voice.

"If I had my way, we'd tell them then stomp them into the last decade," John spat, trying not to let what had happened dampen this incredibly good after sex mood.

"I feel wonderful and don't want to even think about those scumbags for the time being," Laura said savoring the euphoria still washing through her from her delectable orgasms.

"Now, now boys; we'll get to that after everybody is back home. Then we will put together a plan that, I hope, ruins all of them for good!" Amy said trying to keep them on the right path at this point.

"What are you all talking about?" Rachel asked.

"It's about the events that led to John and me having sex with our children," Amy said not really wanting to get into it right now. "John will probably give you the Cliff Notes tomorrow."

"Okay," Rachel replied thinking something wasn't right with this, but also realizing her mother must know as she kept quiet about it. "Mom? I'm going to sleep in your bed tonight, mine's kind of messed up." She said giggling to her mother.

"Okay sweetie," Danielle said. "Honey? Would you bring the new dress hanging in my closet, a matching bra and my black four inch heels when you come here in the morning?" she asked. "I'm going to need fresh clothes for my new job."

"Wow mom, no panties?" Rachel said. "Hmmm, my mommy not wearing panties and the first day on her new job no less... so delicious!" She teased her mother without remorse. "And your legs and ass atop those four inch heels... mmm, mmm yummy!" Rachel giggled.

"I don't think my new boss will complain,"

"Danielle?" Amy asked. "I sense you're about to make a move?" she said hearing something in her voice that intrigued her.

"I've decided I am going in tomorrow and quitting," Danielle said knowing she could no longer work there. Feeling deep down in her bones that Amy, John, Laura and Jeff would take good care of her and Rachel. "I am going to quit and tell him, in as loud a voice as I can, to find someone else to fuck lower prices out of his suppliers." And I know just when to do it, too. She thought to herself.

"Well everyone," Rachel called out, "I'm headed to bed. Mom I have your dress, bra and heels ready so I will see you in the morning. Good night all, and John, thanks for taking care of my mother, she deserves it!" she added just before she tapped the end call button.

"Amy, I think its time we all went to bed, what do you think?" Danielle asked.

"Yes, I think so too. I'll call in the morning and set a meeting with your boss John and get Danielle hired." Amy said. "Love you, sleep well... both of you." Amy said. After closing the video feed down and making sure the house was secure she headed to her bedroom knowing Jeff and Laura were already there waiting for her.

*****

Arriving a couple minutes early, Rachel knocked on John's room door. She wasn't really surprised when he answered it in the nude giving him a hug and peck on the lips as she entered. "Must be mom's pussy I'm tasting" She giggled.

No sooner had she entered the suite and John had closed the door another knock sounded; food had arrived. "I'm taking a shower, save some for me," John said as he continued on his way into the bathroom, realizing he never had supper last night. Rachel grabbed the cart from the room service waiter and pushed it over to the table.

"Good morning!" Danielle said as she answered John's phone.

"Good morning to you too!" Amy said back to her. "Is he around?" she asked.

"He just stepped in the shower. Is this phone waterproof?" Danielle asked sliding to the edge of the bed totally naked in front of her daughter and not the least bit bothered by it.

"No, but its okay, you can tell him I have a meeting set with his boss at 8:30 this morning. We will be calling you later for some basic information to get the process started then you can finish when you get here." Amy informed her knowing she would let John know what was happening.

"I'll let him know. If you can't get a hold of me Rachel can give you everything you need." Danielle said. "I'm thinking of leaving my purse here so I don't hit the asshole over the head with it." She said laughing. They talked for a few more minutes while she and Rachel dug into the food and then it was time for her own shower and heading out to quit her old job and begin her new life with her daughter. Rachel had been right; in the new dress with the four inch heels she was simply... delicious.

*****

John and Danielle were walking down the hall of the hotel an hour and a half later slipping the key card into the slot and hearing a ruckus on the other side of the door.

"Holy crap!" Rachel exclaimed. "You guys scared me half to death!" She had been lying in bed playing with her pussy when she heard the lock release and scrambled trying to cover herself up thinking housekeeping was entering.

"Sorry honey," Danielle said "we didn't mean to scare you." Pulling the covers back down and looking at her naked daughter.

"What are you guys doing back so soon?"

"Oh, your mother caused quite the stir there today," John said. "She was the Webster's Dictionary image of a woman scorned." He said laughing at Danielle's blushing cheeks.

"We'll tell you about it later. Right now I want to get into my daughter's wet pussy, if she doesn't mind?" Danielle said shunting the spotlight off of herself and on to her daughter.

"Oh, please lick my pussy, mom! I've wanted to do this with you for forever." Rachel said finally letting her mother know the thoughts she'd been having for several years now.

"Oh honey, I've wanted it too," Danielle said, sliding up the bed and laying between Rachel's legs lowering her face to her pussy and giving it a wide tongued lick from bottom to her clit. Hearing Rachel moan just made Danielle bury her face deeper and start sucking the juices from Rachel's pussy. "Do you like mommy's face buried in your cunt, baby girl? Danielle asked, moving back in and jabbing her tongue deep into her canal.

"Oh god mom, yes!" Rachel moaned out as she felt her mother pull her tongue from her canal and swirl a lazy circle around her clit. Feeling Danielle slide two fingers in her molten pussy and curl her fingers searching for her g-spot, as soon as Danielle found the rough patch of skin Rachel arched her back, only her feet and head were touching the bed, off the bed forcing her mom to follow her pussy into the air hanging on for all she was worth. "Oh fuck, mom. Keep going. Right there, there. Yes! YES!" Rachel screamed out as she orgasmed, the hardest orgasm she could ever remember having.

Danielle gently licked Rachel's labia as she slowly lowered back to the mattress. When Rachel was finally all the way down Danielle slid beside her daughter, cuddling her as she finished coming down from her orgasm.

"That was incredible," John said, sitting in the wing back chair in the room, stoking his cock, watching as mother and daughter had sex for the first time.

Danielle, upon hearing John's voice, looked his direction and seeing his cock asked, "Rachel, honey? Would you like to feel John's cock in you now?"

Rachel raised her head from the pillows glancing around the room until her eyes fell on John stroking his cock. "John, would you please slide your cock in my cunt?" She asked. "Just be gentle, yours will be the biggest I've ever had," Rachel said. "Until I get Jeff's in me" she thought.

"Don't worry, I will be careful with you," John said hoping to reassure her she would not be hurt. "If it starts to hurt all you have to do is say stop and we will, okay?" He said crawling up the bed, placing his knees between her legs and leaning over her to look her in the eyes. Lodging his cock at the entrance to her pussy and getting a nod from her signaling she was ready he moved his hips forward pushing his cock into her pussy making it just over half way in, he stopped, watching her face constantly to make sure he wasn't hurting her. He withdrew about two inches and pushed forward again driving more of his cock into her tight canal. Her canal was so tight it was almost painful the deeper John went inside her feeling like his cock was being crushed in wet silky vice.

"Oh god that feels so good, John," Rachel groaned around the pleasure she was feeling. "Please don't stop," She begged, feeling him withdraw again and on this forward push John shoved the last 3 inches into her, making her scream briefly the start thrashing around on the bed, her eyes were pinched shut and her mouth open in a silent O no sound coming from her, as a powerful orgasm overtook her. The rippling sensation and the tightness of her pussy sent John over the edge as he erupted spewing rope after rope of cum deep into her convulsing pussy.

Dropping onto his elbows over her limp body John said, "Unbelievable!" in a hoarse whisper. He was trying to move his ass back and pull his cock out of her so he could get off her but her pussy was clamped so tight around his cock he couldn't move. Finally she stirred, her pussy released him and he was able to move to her side and hold her while she finished recovering.

"Rachel, honey, are you alive?" Danielle asked looking at the beatific smile on her daughter's face.

"No," Rachel softly moaned out, her eyes fluttering open looking at her mother raising her hand and lightly brushing her cheek. She turned her head and saw John holding her as she came back to herself, "Oh my god! Is that what sex with you is like all the time?" she asked John.

"I'll take that question as fact that you enjoyed it," John said teasingly still rubbing her stomach, knowing they needed to get moving as they weren't going to stay here waiting for the company he was meeting with to realign their officers after Danielle's bomb this morning. "Are you able to travel?" He asked Rachel.

"I don't know, how far do I have to go?"

"Come on baby girl, get up, we got things to do and a house to show the movers," Danielle said patting Rachel's exposed ass cheek, then bending over giving her a quick kiss.

"Mmm... yummy. I always wondered what my pussy would taste like on your lips, mom," Rachel said giving her mom a smirk.

"Naughty girl," Danielle said smiling back at her daughter. "Just think, next time it will be me tasting my pussy on your lips," she said looking at her daughter with a sensual grin.

"Can't wait mom,"

"Anyway, come on, chop, chop. We have to get to the house and meet the movers there and decide what we want to take with us," Danielle said trying to motivate Rachel out of bed. Danielle moved to the bathroom she stepped out a few moments later tossing wet washcloths to John and Rachel telling them to clean up as best as they could while returning to the sink to wash Rachel's pussy juice from her face. Rachel and John finished dressing and John packed his belongings and they headed out.

Danielle and Rachel quickly decided they didn't want much from their apartment; just their clothes and a few other items. They both also decided their old cars weren't worth the hassle of moving so Danielle contacted a friend who would sell them and send the money to them. Danielle packed their laptop with John's in his carry on and loaded everything into John's rental SUV and headed to the airport.

****** Monday - morning

"Good morning, Amy! A pleasure as always," Tom - John's boss - said as she entered his office.

"Good morning, Tom. It's good to see you, too!" She replied just then the phone rang.

"Yes?" Tom asked his secretary. "Sir, it's John on the line. He says he needs to talk to you ASAP!" His secretary said. "Put him through... John how are you doing out there?" Tom said.

"Not so good sir." John replied. "Have you spoken to Amy yet?" He asked.

"She's sitting in front of me now, John. What is going on?" Tom demanded wondering why his top sales executive would be calling now.

"Oh, hi honey! Just so you know Danielle, Rachel and I will be home this evening. Time depends on if we can catch the early flight, if we can't then you know how planes fly." John said to his wife. "Now, boss, I need to know - was Paul fired for receiving kickbacks from customers?" He asked his boss.

Pursing his lips Tom looked at the phone trying to decide what he should tell John. Making his decision he spoke, "Yes, John, he was receiving money from customers," he said adding "but we can't figure out why or how,"

"If that's the case then he was embezzling from the company just like Danielle's former boss was, from our company I mean, Tom. The money he was receiving was supposed to be paid to us for parts, services and or supplies but Paul was cutting the prices to them and pocketing the extra along with the person he was doing business with within our customer's companies." John had just dropped his own bomb on his boss. "I'm sorry Tom," he said softly, "I'm just as stunned as I'm sure you are, but I know for a fact this company has been paying full price for all of our goods and services. They just pulled a quickie internal audit and it shows payments have been going out but we have been receiving only half of it, the other half had disappeared into the pockets of the man they just arrested here and Paul. And the really scary part is this wasn't his only customer." John said his voice trailing off.

"Tom?" Amy said pulling the man out of his shocked reverie.

"Honey, will you explain to Tom about Danielle and everything that happened last night? We will be there sometime this evening." John asked her, knowing she was there for that very purpose anyway. "Danielle dropped a huge bomb on the company executives this morning and they are going to be doing a serious audit for the next few days, Tom, so I am coming home instead of wasting company money sitting here waiting for them to get back in the game. I might suggest you talk to accounting and see where Paul has left us, how bad off we are because of his actions." John said letting his boss know what was happening out in the field was usually quite fun, but not this time.

1...456789