Our Boys Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tom?" Amy said, again pulling the man out of his reverie, "I would suggest you bring Tiffany and Penny in and ask them if they knew what was going on," She said looking directly at him.

"Ok, Tom, if you feel comfortable having Amy sit in these meetings with you it's ok with me, she is absolutely spectacular at reading people. I'm getting off here to see if there is anything I can do before I leave and I'll see you in the morning," John said as he was walking back to where Danielle and the executives were conversing. "Love you, honey! We'll be there this evening," John said about to hang up.

"Love you too, sweetheart!" Tom called out sarcastically, laughing, making Amy laugh so hard she was about to fall out of her chair. They both heard John's raucous laughter from the other end just before Tom pushed a button ending the call. "Now, Amy, please tell me about this Danielle John was talking about?" He asked her. And so she proceeded to tell him what had happened the previous night while she was talking to her husband on the phone, leaving out the juicy parts, informing Tom she had approved of Danielle to be John's traveling assistant and asking that the paperwork be started to hire her. Because of Paul's embezzling they never got around to calling Rachel for Danielle's information but did call in Tiffany - Paul's wife - and Jenny - his traveling assistant - where they watched as Tiffany broke down completely upon hearing what her husband had been doing then she started trying to defend him because she needed him to support her and their kids at least through college. But Tom told her, firmly, Paul was going to jail today. Then they called in Jenny who was in the building. Upon questioning her they discovered Paul had been threatening her for the past year to keep her mouth shut or he would ruin her reputation and any future job opportunities she might come across. She apologized profusely to Tiffany and Tom about being too scared to stand up to Paul and report to them what he was doing.

Glancing at Amy seeing her nodding that she believed them both he called Paul into the office. Arriving about twenty minutes later he stormed into his former boss's office only to be met with two police officers slapping handcuffs on him and reading Miranda to him. "The company is having you arrested on multiple charges of embezzling payments to the company, Paul," Tom told him. Paul looked around the office, upon seeing Amy, Jenny and his wife standing off to the side he started calling his wife and Jenny every nasty name in the book and then some, showing all of them just how low he was. He also yelled that he was about to divorce his cow of a wife and run off with his mistress. Amy and Tiffany snapped their heads to Jenny so fast its amazing they didn't break their necks only to hear her blurt out "I'm not going anywhere with you, you pig!" upon which Paul said "Not you, you stupid bitch! The woman I love and I are going away from all of you fucking losers and never coming back." Thus generating even more proof of Jenny's innocence.

"Well, you got part of that right," Amy said walking up to him, "the part about going away at least, for a long, long time," Using her head she indicated the door to the officers to take him out of there. Amy knew both women well, they had been to her house and vice versa many times over the years, for picnics, barbeques and holiday parties. She felt terrible for what Paul had been doing to both of them and was trying to come up with some way to help them get past this setback.

"Am I fired?" Jenny asked.

"Come in tomorrow morning, and we'll discuss it then," Tom said seeing Amy shake her head in the negative.

"Yes, sir, I'll be here!" Jenny said adamantly.

Taking control Amy looked at Tiffany and told her to go home and pack an overnight bag for her and her daughters then come to her house as she didn't want her sitting at home stewing on how her life had just been turned upside down. Tiffany balked at first, but in the end felt the need to be around people instead of holed up in her house with her girls. Looking at Tom she said, "I may call Jenny to come to my house in the morning so if she doesn't show up, don't hold it against her, ok?" She asked Tom.

"Ok," Tom said. "And thank you! John was right, you are good at reading people. I never would've been able to get through all that without you there to help," he said.

"I was glad I was here to help you," Amy said making her exit and heading home... she and her kids had to prepare for visitors.

Reaching into her purse, pulling out her cell phone, scrolling down to Tiffany's number, asking Tiffany what she thought of Jenny. Tiffany told her everything, they had been friends since college and had agreed to her being Paul's travel assistant simply because they had all known each other in college. Amy continued asking questions until Tiffany finally asked her why. "Because I'm thinking of making her John's office secretary, that way Danielle and John can handle paperwork and orders from their trips and Jenny can field calls and such," She said. "Plus I know she wants to be home more often now for her daughter," She said. After finishing the conversation with her over Amy dialed Jenny telling her to be at her house at 8:00 sharp in the morning.

"I'm supposed to meet with Tom in the morning," Jenny said, reminding Amy about her appointment to discuss her future with the company.

"I told Tom I might call you to my house in the morning, but I needed to talk to Tiffany first and see if she thought you'd be compatible with John as his office secretary, since John is flying back tonight you can meet with him in the morning and see if you click," Amy said thinking they would, but wanting to make sure, just in case.

"8 am sharp. I'll see you then!" Jenny said hung up, leaving Amy with a smile on her face.

Danielle, Rachel and John walked in the house finding it full of naked women and one naked man.

*** Tuesday - morning

Jenny showed up right on time, John answered the door stark naked with his dick all wet having just pulled it out of Calista's, Tiffany's 19 year old daughter, pussy. "Good morning, good morning! Come in," John said, sweeping the door wide so she could enter. He wasn't worried about her seeing him naked as he knew she was a traveling assistant therefore he didn't need to worry. "How are you doing?" he asked her seriously, leading her into the house. Amy had told him after he had been home for about an hour what was going on; with so many extra's being in the house last night, she was doing her best to let her friends know they weren't alone and she was there for them if they needed help.

"Still shocked about all I learned yesterday!" Jenny said, "And I've never seen anyone get arrested before. And the things Paul said to Tiffany and me, I thought he liked me?!" Starting to feel the emotions from yesterday let loose. She had been able to keep them under control the previous night thanks to her husband, but now that he wasn't around she was losing her self-control. By that time John had led her into the family room and what she saw there froze her in her tracks. Her best friend since college was eating her oldest daughter's pussy, slurping on it, driving her tongue deep inside. To her eyes it looked like she was sucking cum from her. She glanced down at John's wet cock, put two and two together and loudly gasped.

Hearing the noise Tiffany pulled her face back and looked over her shoulder. "Hi Jenny, I'm really glad you decided to come over here this morning," Tiffany said, then turned her face back and dove into Calista's cum filled pussy.

"Hi aunt Jenny," Calista said, waving to her 'aunt' then moaning "God mom... you're gonna make me cum again!" she said, breathily just as her body froze solid, muscles straining, then she started shaking, her arms and legs flailing about as she had a powerful orgasm. Jenny just stood there stunned.

"Hi Jenny, I'm glad you could make it," Amy called out as she came down the stairs. "How are you holding up?" Amy asked, in a kind voice.

"I was doing pretty badly while John was walking me in here but seeing all this I think I'm going to be ok." Jenny said, looking at Amy with a look of lust in her eyes; Amy was completely naked, her breasts jiggling and bouncing gently as she walked towards her. Movement to her side got her attention and she noticed there was another naked woman sitting in the room watching the goings on while she finger fucked her pussy.

"That's Danielle, John's new traveling assistant," Amy told her seeing her spot Danielle. Danielle's eyes twitched in her direction but went straight back to Tiffany trying to suck John's creampie out of Calista's pussy. Hearing Calista getting louder all eyes turned to her as she had another strong orgasm on her mother's tongue causing Danielle to reach her orgasm at the same time. "Alright, are you ladies done?" Amy asked the room.

"Just... pour me... into... a... bed," Calista got out between breaths.

"John, would you be so kind as to carry her up to Jeff's room and pour onto his bed? Jeff can take her to the shower after Chloe gets done riding him," Amy said, laughing at Calista's look of pure happiness. "Then you may as well get one yourself seeing as you and Danielle will have to leave shortly after breakfast," she added.

Chuckling he leaned over and scooped Calista off the couch, "Come on sweetheart, let's get you somewhere you can recuperate,"

"Ok, daddy," Calista said. John looked at her funny but seeing her blissful face he didn't think anything of it, so he took off with her upstairs to Jeff's room.

"Knock, knock," John said as he pushed Jeff's bedroom door open, he stepped in seeing Chloe riding Jeff for all she was worth, bouncing up and down on his cock, which was slick with her juices, and looked at the bed, heading for the foot below where Laura was lying.

"Special delivery," John said laying Calista on the bed. "Mom wants you to take her into the shower when you get yours after Chloe gets finished," he said, watching as Chloe rode Jeff's large cock like she was a rodeo star.

"Oh fuck, Jeff..." Chloe started saying only to draw in a breath and groan. "Come on Jeff, fuck me, fuck me hard!" She demanded bouncing harder on him. "Ooo... that's it, right there," She said after she collapsed on him, her tits mashing into his chest as his arms went around her so he could pound into from below. "Yes!" she shouted, "Keep doing that... fuck me... right there..." She kept calling out as Jeff's cock slid in and out of her wet canal, making squishy, slurping sounds as he did. "Oh god Jeff... keep going, I'm almost there... Oh.. uhh... here it... comes," She panted. "Here it co..." As her body started shaking like a leaf in a high wind.

Jeff held her and caressed her as she came down from her orgasm, cooing to her letting her know she was safe. After she was settled he looked at his dad, "I'll get her in there in a few minutes dad," Jeff said, peering over Chloe's shoulder as she laid exhausted on his chest.

"Daddy, you better go and get your own shower, I heard mamma tell you to get in," Rachel said, but he was looking at Laura thinking it was her had spoken.

"She's right dad, you better get moving," Laura said. Now completely confused, "are they playing some kind of game with me?" He thought, John just looked at them and walked out of the room, leaving four girls, grinning like the Cheshire Cat, behind.

***

Danielle and Tiffany, having washed up, joined Amy in the kitchen, dragging Jenny in their wake, to help make breakfast. "So, Jenny, what do you think?" Amy asked, the stunned woman. "Do you think you can work with John in the office?"

"I, I..." Jenny was still too shocked to speak, trying to process everything she had seen and heard that morning.

"She's still in shock," Amy said. "We'll give her a few more minutes to finish processing it all," She said giggling, looking to Danielle she asked, "How long do you think it will be before the girls start getting pregnant by Jeff?" a sly grin appeared on her face. Although it had been very briefly discussed the previous night, more in regard to Jenny's husband not being able to get her pregnant due to some work site accident, she honestly had no idea if Tiffany, Calista and Chloe would even want to get pregnant by Jeff. She also wasn't too sure about Jenny either as it would depend on her husband agreeing to it also. At the same time she was quite certain Laura and Rachel would be having his babies in the future.

"I figure they won't want to be showing real big while still at school so I'm guessing they'll try to set it so they have the babies mid-summer that way they'll have a little bit of time to heal before classes resume in the fall," Danielle said.

"I tend to agree with Danielle, although I hated carrying Chloe through the summer I think they'll make it so they deliver during summer," Tiffany said, looking at Jenny, grinning, seeing her eyes widening again. Her mouth was opening and closing but no words were coming out.

"Of course, when I start showing big the doctor will probably forbid me to fly, how are we going to handle that?" Danielle asked Amy wanting to know if she would lose her new job when she decided she was ready to get pregnant.

Amy was surprised. She had no idea Danielle wanted another baby. Quickly thinking through her shock, "I figure you and Jenny can swap out positions until after the baby comes, then you can go back to traveling with John and Jenny can have her pregnancy if she and her husband agree," Amy said, looking at the woman finally seeing her starting to respond to their conversation.

"Who's Jeff?" Jenny asked plainly.

"He's my son," Amy said, just as calmly as if she was talking about the weather. "If you're interested in having him get you pregnant you will need to talk to your husband about it and make sure he is completely on board. I don't want anything coming back at Jeff," Amy told her, in her no-nonsense voice. "Jeff could just be Uncle Jeff to your children with him." Amy told her with compassion in her eyes.

"Y - You'd do that? You'd let your son get me pregnant and then let us raise it as our own?" Jenny whispered, stunned.

"No, I wouldn't, Jeff would Jenny. Tiffany told us about you having to adopt, and all the trouble you had in doing so, adding to what I already knew, because of the accident your husband had at his job site, last night while we were discussing all of this after John, Danielle and Rachel got back in town," Amy said, letting her know everyone there was on her side. "Jeff said he would be willing to help you, either in vitro or natural, so long as your husband agreed to it, and you and your husband would decide how it happened."

"I'm surprised Paul didn't get you pregnant," Tiffany said, seeing her reaction she looked more intently, "What happened?" She asked her friend.

"I'm sorry," Jenny said, "but after the first month I really didn't want anything to do with him, he started treating me really bad, saying cruel things to me, hitting me when I didn't want it, every time he would finish he would shove my head into whatever we were having sex on - mattress, floor chair, whatever, one time he pushed so hard the carpet we were on left a slight burn on my cheek. No, I am definitely glad I never got pregnant by him!" She said in a small voice. In less than an instant three women were hugging her tightly to themselves, letting her know she was not alone.

"The first time he did that to me was the last time I slept with him," Tiffany told them through her tears. "I'm so sorry you had to go through that, I thought it was only me he did it to?! I'm so sorry!" She cried to her friend.

And so, everyone who had been upstairs taking showers or just preparing for their day came into the kitchen seeing four women crying and hugging. "All of you are staying home from school today," Amy said upon seeing them. She looked John dead in the eye, and he knew something was wrong. "Ok, ok," she said, "let's get breakfast made, John and Danielle need to go to the office and handle paperwork. Jenny, you can hang out here for the day if you are willing to take the position as John's office secretary, otherwise you'll have to go in with them," She looked at Jenny wondering if she had decided yet. Not that it mattered, her time was up. Seeing Jenny's nod, she looked at John, "Honey, you're ok working with Jenny in the office as your secretary?" she asked him, just to make sure.

"Of course, babe!" John replied surprised she had asked. So far as he was concerned if Amy was setting this all up then it was perfectly fine with him.

"Cool, if you would let Tom know she's here so she isn't in trouble?" Amy asked him, knowing she was making the right decision for her family as well as the new extensions which had been added.

"Absolutely," John replied with a grin "but you have to feed me, all this sex has made me hungry!" He teased.

"Ahhhh pthththt" Amy blew at raspberry him making all of them laugh. Movement to her side drew her attention and she was surprised to see Jenny almost naked.

"What?" Jenny asked. "All of you are naked, why can't I be also?"

"No reason," Amy said, a big smile creasing he face. While the girls got things finished for breakfast Jeff and John put all three leafs in the table to make it big enough to hold all of them. All of them sat to eat as the morning rolled on. John and Danielle left for the office and the others sat talking and watching each other give Jeff blowjobs.

*** Tuesday - early afternoon

"Hello?" Laura said, into her phone. Arching an eyebrow at the unknown number as it flashed along her screen.

"Hi!" Ira said. "You ok? Are you sick?"

"No, I'm fine. Why?"

"You aren't in school today, so I was checking on you," Ira said. "Who is that? Is that Laura?" Came from the background. "Yeah..." he was interrupted, "Let me talk to her..."

"Hello, Laura?" Kristen asked.

"Hello Kristen," Laura said, recognizing her voice.

"Are you ok?" Kristen demanded. "Why aren't you here?" Her angel bleeding through. Blushing when she noted how Ira's eyes ran down the disguise. Knowing that he could peer through it and see her true form. Feeling her angelic mound throbbing as her own ran down his body. Wondering when he would take her again. She couldn't promise she wouldn't flood his mouth again, yet she could promise to make sure that cock of his was well taken care of.

"Yes, I'm fine!" Laura said. "Just had some family business to take care of today,"

"Well, ok. I was just checking that you were alright. I'll talk to you later... bye." Kristen said. As she hung up she looked at Ira, "You're sparring with Raphaela during 6th hour, right?" she asked, seeing his nod. "Something doesn't feel right. I'm gonna go check on her. Be sure to tell Raphaela where I am and why. Ok?" She normally didn't take an interest in mortals too much, yet she saw something in Laura that called to her very being to heal. That was after all the purpose her father created them for, minus the wars they had fought in her father's sake.

"Sure," Ira said, as he nodded to her. "But why? What do you think is going on?"

"After what Laura told me the other day I just want to make sure she's ok," Kristen said, feeling at odds with the book bag she had to carry to keep in disguise with all the other mortals.

"You mean about what happened to her and her mother?" Ira asked quietly, seeing the look Gabby gave him, he answered her unspoken question, "Mom and I bumped into her and her mother at the grocery store Sunday afternoon. Needless to say, we had a long, very interesting conversation." He told her.

"Ah. I'll see you later," Gabriella said as she turned and walked away. Her mind deep in thought knowing she couldn't do what she wanted to do to those mortal boys that tried to harm her friend. Wondering if Ira would listen to her plea. She could only take a mortal life if God had decreed it. Yet Ira, he was and wasn't one of them, he had free will of a human, and access to Hell like all demons had.

1...456789