All Comments on 'Our Bucket List - Secrets Revealed'

by flashgordon562006

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"The cat's are out of the bag." The cat's what? Oh, I bet you meant cats, but had no idea how punctuation functioned in a sentence. A fact verified by reading the rest of this drivel.

awyldsideawyldsidealmost 2 years ago

not cool, she has been committing adultery the whole time they were married. Tell her the rules have changed. She can no longer have outside cock any more or divorce. She will submit to him and her sister from now on. If she behaves and follows the ruled explicitly, maybe he will let her have another shot at Vince one day and that he knows about the lover since he set it up. And that she has lied about Vince and the other guys.

awyldsideawyldsidealmost 2 years ago

On second thought, don't tell her about Vince. Ask Vince to tell you if she contacts him. Let them meet and he surprises her, and they both abuse her. Then tell her not to come home they are divorcing because he can't trust her anymore. Then let her come begging back. And he makes her do anything kinky he wants. But they do get back together so long as she remains faithful to her word to NOT ever see anyone else without his approval. And he gets to fuck the sister anytime he wants to make up for her doing it all of their marriage.

pstulespstulesalmost 2 years ago

Can' wait for part 2.

fifarafa15fifarafa15over 1 year ago

Good story, easy read. I hope part 2 follows soon

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You just put my life in a story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous