Our Cabin Adventure Reunited

Story Info
Another night to remember.
1.4k words
4.05
16.1k
14

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotone229
hotone229
36 Followers

It has been a couple of months since the trip up north. Julie and I found ourselves busy with work and various house projects. Since the trip our sex life has been good, but neither one of us has brought up the particular details of what went on in northern Wisconsin. These past couple months, since our romantic tryst with Tom and Susan, Julie has been working out more regularly. Her body has always been terrific, but everything is more toned and defined. I am sure she liked the attention she got from both Tom and Susan. I get turned on every time I think about that weekend.

It is now fall and the days are getting shorter. Julie and I planned on going to the apple festival when the phone rang.

Julie answered and turned and looked at me right away. "Well hi you guys! Dave and I were wondering how you are!"

With her excited expression I knew who it was right away and I could feel my own heart beating a little faster. She chatted for about ten minutes and looked at me and told me to write down quickly the date of October 15th. Evidently Tom and Susan invited us to their cottage for the weekend. The location sounded terrific on the edge of Lake Michigan about two hours east of our house.

That night going to bed I noticed the excitement stirred in both of us as we made love. Julie disrobed getting into bed and asked me to feel her wetness. Her naked body never felt better and I went down on her like never before. All through our lovemaking she kept pulling me deeper into her. It was one of those nights where we were both in rhythm and couldn't get enough of each other.

Two weeks passed and here we were on the drive to the cottage. We arrived shortly after 4:00 p.m. on Friday and quickly realized it was quite the place. A driveway led us up a hill and on top was a large, log cabin type cottage that overlooked Lake Michigan.

Tom greeted us. "Just in time for happy hour! Susan and I have been dying to see you two."

Susan came from another room to greet us and looked amazing. She was wearing a white sweater that hugged her breasts perfectly and had on a pair of jeans that made her ass look incredible. We all gave each other a hug and entered.

Lynn dressed for the occasion as well. She was wearing a beautiful black shirt that was tight fitting and a skirt that showed off those tone legs. Tom and I busted one another checking out each others wife.

The cottage had a main floor that included a huge fireplace, a kitchen, living area, and a bar. The upstairs had the bedrooms and a suite that included another fire place and jacuzzi.

The night started with drinks and apps and progressed into more drinks. A few giggles here and there, a few stories, but not much about our previous encounters.

That ended when Tom spoke up and said, "What an incredible weekend we had with you two. Never before had we felt the passion we had with you two."

With that, Tom suggested we all follow him into the main room with our drinks. We walked into the main room and the fireplace was lit. The room contained large leather chairs and a huge, plush rug in front of the fire.

The drinks were flowing and the room became quite warm. I sat down expecting to sit by Julie, but the night started when Julie decided to cozy up to Tom.

"I don't think anybody minds mixing it up a little for starters." Julie said with a wink.

She cozied up to Tom and planted a big kiss on his lips. Susan and I watched with a bit of anticipation on what was to come. Susan must have a bit of voyeurism in her like I do as we watched Tom and Julie get reacquainted in the big brown leather chair.

Julie was very into Tom like our last encounter. She turned to face him and began to straddle him with her back facing me. Tom's hands crept down and started squeezing Julies's ass in that sexy skirt. Soon enough Julie unbuttoned her top, threw it off and was soon in her black bra and panties.

The room was incredible as it turned dark outside and the only light was from the fireplace. The glow of the fire and the light it gave off gave the room this very sultry feel. Julie kept kissing Tom and soon his shirt and pants were off. Just by watching my wife in action my cock became hard.

I glanced at Susan and found her to have unbuttoned her pants as she placed her hand down to feel her sex. Susan gave me a look and motioned me to join her on her large leather chair. Soon her sweater was off and both women were in their bra and panties.

"We've been waiting for this since our last night with you guys," Susan whispered into my year. "Are you ok with my husband fucking your wife again?" She asked.

"Oh god yes." I whimpered back.

As Susan and I began feeling out one another and kissing I glanced over to see that Julie was now fully naked and grinding her hips into Tom's groin. Her tan skin glistened from the light of the fireplace. Tom's hands were all over her body as he too, must have noticed how tone Julie's body was.

Soon, our clothes were off as well. Susan took her bra and panties off and knelt in front of me. She guided my erect cock into her mouth as I lay back enjoying the moment.

Taking her cue, Julie followed and knelt in front of Tom and took his manhood into her mouth. While getting incredible oral sex from Susan, I glanced over at Tom. The look in his eyes was nothing but sexual lust. His chest was rock hard as he took his hands and guided Julie's head up and down on his cock. He looked at me with a hint of sex in his eyes as he must remember how our cocks touched against each other in the hot tub two months ago.

The oral sex continued for a while and then there it was.

"Tom, I need to get fucked with that awesome cock of yours again. I've been anticipating that cock again for weeks." Julie said with her lusty voice.

She pulled Tom out of the chair as they both walked toward the fire place and lay down on the plush rug in front. Julie wanted Tom on top of her and I watched as she laid down with her back on the floor and spread those beautiful legs. As I remembered Tom had an incredible cock. I watched him enter Julie inch by inch and soon they began to fuck.

"Oh fuck, your cock feels incredible Tom. You don't know how much I wanted to get fucked by you again.". Julie yelled out.

Tom was a machine with his hips pumping his cock in and out of my wife. I watched with lust as she grabbed his chest while getting fucked.

Susan grabbed me by the hand and led me down on the rug next to Tom and Julie. She wanted to be on top and pushed my back to the floor. The feeling as I entered Susan was incredible. She started pumping up and down on me the moment I entered her as you could hear the wetness from her.

There Julie and I lay. Our heads next to each other as we were both having sex with others. We turned toward each other.

"Kiss me." she said.

With Tom fucking her I gave Julie a passionate kiss. All four were enjoying themselves as sounds of sex and moans filled the room. Julie kept grabbing Tom's chest as he seemed to get deeper into her with every stroke.

I was about ready to explode as Susan starting grinding faster on my cock.

"Fuck, Tom i'm going to cum!" Julie screamed.

With that her body shook as Tom shot his load into her. With that I couldn't last any longer and came hard into Susan.

"That was incredible." Julie moaned while completely spent from the sex.

I took Julie and went to one of the leather seats and cuddled quietly watching the fire. Tom did the same with Susan. Nobody said a word as each couple held each other enjoying the moment. The first night back together started out as an evening of lust. Who knew what the rest of the weekend would bring.

hotone229
hotone229
36 Followers