Our Cuckcake

Story Info
A night with our cuckcake
850 words
3.95
10.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria lay back into her giant satin pillow that was arranged on her leather diamond tuck love seat. Pushing her 5-inch stiletto heel into the leather she braced one leg on the edge of the small sofa, her garter stretched the fine silk hose up her thigh. With her French manicured fingertips she pulled her perfect set of breasts out of her golden silk cowl neck party dress. Next she wiggled up the hem exposing her swollen red and purple cunt. Her fingertips gently pushed open the lips and she rolled her head on her shoulders as she put pressure on her erect clit spreading open her body for us to watch.

I pulled our cuckcake's mouth off of my hard swollen cock twisting her head around and showed her my delightful horny wife fucking her wet pussy.

Tonight's cuckcake was a gorgeous dark-haired Desi Indian woman. Victoria had dressed her completely in Latex for our night together. A tight latex hobble skirt in black with a high neck purple blouse covering a black satin camisole and latex gloves in black. Her hard-enhanced breasts tightly fit into the garment and her nipples showed through. A string of white pearls adorned her slender long neck falling between her ample cleavage.

"I want to watch you pleasure her now darling, bring her to the brink of orgasm so that I can finish her off a feel her wet orgasm cum all over my cock. You will then lick that orgasm off of my cock. Then it will be your turn for pleasure."

Victoria spread open her cunt pulling the garters tighter as her legs feel open as wide as possible. Her cuckcake slowly walked over and bent down and began to slowly taste and fuck her with her eager mouth. Her warm smooth tongue worked all the surfaces of her shaved pussy, her fingers pushed into her and fucked her as her tongue darted over the growing clitoris of my horny and moaning wife.

Her moans became cries into the night as her orgasm built in her loins, small spasms rocked her as our Desi toy kept drinking in her wetness.

When Victoria's back began to arch I pulled our latex clad cuckcake off her swollen cunt and drove my hard 9 inch cock to the back of her pussy and held it there swaying my throbbing cock in her pulsing inside. She came hard screaming out as her juices flowed out of her. I pulled my cock out and beat the head of it against her hanging clit, masturbated her throwing my hard cock up and down her swollen slit as the squirting cum flew up and around me and our toy. Her latex blouse was glistening with Victoria's cum as I pushed her face into Victoria's wet slit and made her lick her clean as she squirmed through 2 small orgasms.

Victoria pulled our little cuckcake to her feet as she stood up in front of me.

"Lets see what kind of body our horny little pleasure has brought for you my dear."

In a few minutes she was naked except for her pearls and heels.

"She is divine my love, and wet for you. You did a great job grooming for us darling. Cant wait to suck his cum from your hard tits," Victoria breathed into her ear as she finger fucked her in front of me.

"Just lay back and offer your self to him. I want to savor the sight of you getting fucked by his big strong cock."

Victoria sat down and watched as I picked her up by the hips and began to fuck her wet swollen cunt for the pleasure of my wife.

She stripped naked and strapped on her favorite big black dildo as well as her matching black corset. Her tits hung from the garment as she awaited her turn with her cuckcake.

Victoria stroked her gently chin as I pulled out of her and let them kiss.

"Pull her onto her hands and knees for me darling, I want to watch her squirm as you fuck her from behind."

I did as I was asked and started to fuck her tight wet pussy as they kissed and sucked at each other's mouths. The cuckcake was stroking the dildo in anticipation of having Victoria screw her as well.

"Do you want to fuck me or would you rather I fucked your wet swollen cunt?"

She moaned between me pushing the back of her pussy with my big head for Victoria to fuck her please.

I rolled her onto her back and let Victoria take over with her big ribbed strap on cock. Victoria bent down and tongued her mouth as she fucked her into a moaning orgasm.

I managed to get my cock into Victoria's wet pussy while she was fucking her cuckcake and let the rocking gyrations bring me to the brink of orgasm in her lovely smooth pussy.

She could feel me getting ready and pulled out, letting me spray my white hot cum all over our cuckcakes naked body