Our Distinctive Family Pt. 07

Story Info
Finally, no more virgins in the house.
3.6k words
4.45
18.4k
33

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tsjauthor
tsjauthor
146 Followers

Kole

Have you ever had one of those moments when you wake up, dazed? This was at this moment. I got up, confused and hungry. Looking around, I realized I slept on the couch last night, which never happened before. How did I end up here? Oh yea, me and Dawson was cuddling yesterday and then...he left. Why didn't anyone wake me or take me to bed. Where was everybody? I decided to go searching to get answers. I checked me and Carson's room first. Empty. I checked Manny's room. Also empty. I checked Dawson's and was surprised that the door was unlocked. I peeped in and my eyes bucked. There lay my two big brothers cuddled together naked. It looked like...I walked closer to get a better peek at them and yes, I was right. Dawson was inside Manny. Is this there thing or did they fall asleep sexing each other. Thinking back, I remember hearing someone moaning the night I slept in bed with them, but I thought it was apart of my dream. I was dreaming about me getting rammed by my high school gym teacher.

Looking back at my brothers, I couldn't believe I missed this. Before I woke them, I left the room in search of my twin. I already guessed where he was and when I went downstairs to dad's room, I saw that I was right. Carson was there, dead to the world on top of dad. They looked so peaceful sleeping. A part of me was happy he finally lost his virginity but another part of me was a little sad. Everyone was paired up last night and I was left....on the couch. The self-deprecating part of me wanted to claw its way in my mind but I brushed it off. Carson had been excited about getting with dad all week and Dawson and Manny, well I figured Manny had something for Dawson but never thought it would be reciprocated.

I shook off any bad thoughts and decided I was going to be a good little brother and make breakfast for everyone. I wasn't one to cook so I decided on the easiest dishes I could think of. Eggs, toast and waffles made from the maker with fruit on the side. One by one, a new body showed, rubbing their eyes and scratching their butt. Manny walked in and gave me a kiss on my neck and hugged me from behind. "Thanks K for cooking. Everything looks good, but where's my kiss?" I turned and gave him a wet kiss on the lips. "There it is." He tapped me on my butt and grabbed his plate. Dawson followed suit, kissing me and taking his plate to the table. Soon after, a smiling Carson pranced towards me. He looked different...lighter brighter maybe?

"Hey babe," I greeted him with a kiss on the lips as usual.

"Hey!"

"So did you two..." I made the sex gesture with my hands.

"Yes! Oh my...It was amazing."

"Did it hurt," I whispered to him.

"Honestly, yes. For a while it did because dad is so big it took a while to get use to him but once I did, it was mind blowing." Carson grabbed his plate and I fixed mine and followed him to the table. I didn't miss Carson wince when he sat down.

"Are you okay. Do you need to put something on it?"

"I think I'm fine."

"Where's dad?"

"Taking a quick shower, he should be here in a..." Just as he was about to finish his sentence, in walked dad with a t-shirt and jeans on. It has been so long since I saw him dress down.

"Morning boys," Dad greeted. We all responded.

"Dad sit. I'll get your food." I got up and quickly fixed dad a hefty portion and took it to him with a cup of coffee.

"Thanks K. This looks good son. Didn't know you could cook."

"Well I only learned this from watching Manny a few times. This is the easiest and only things I can make."

Dad grinned, "Well I appreciate it. I'm sure it's good."

Dawson looked up from his plate, "It is. Thanks K."

I beamed at the praise they gave me. I was really nervous about cooking, but I followed every step I saw Manny take.

We all ate, discussing the day's plans until dad spoke up. "So what you guys doing this upcoming weekend?" We all responded, not really having anything important planned. "Well I want to take my boys on a short vacation. I have the weekend off and wanted to treat you guys to a camping trip," Dad said with a smile.

Me and Carson looked at each other. We're not brats...okay we're not spoiled brats. Well we're not rotten, but we were expecting something different. "Camping? We've never went camping before," I said with a skeptical look on my face.

"I know, which is why I want us to go on one. I've never went myself and thought it would be a perfect getaway. No tv or any distractions. Just me and my boys."

Manny looked around at everyone. "I'm game."

"Yea me too. I think it'll be fun." Dawson chimed in.

"What's fun about camping? We'll have to fight off bugs and...animals," I cringed at the thought. I HATE bugs.

"We'll be fine K. Bug spray and off will take care of that.

"And the animals?"

"We. Will. Be. Fine." Dad reiterated.

I folded my arms with a big pout.

After we cleared the table, I tried to help Carson since he volunteered to wash the dishes. "I got it Kole."

"Let me help."

"No," he smacked my hand away when I tried to reach for a plate.

"Well I'm staying in here anyway."

"That's fine with me, so...when are you and Manny doing it?"

I sighed, "I don't know. I'm waiting on Manny."

"I thought you were going to seduce."

"Oh yea!" I completely forgot. "Let me go put on my fuck me clothes." I ran upstairs and to my room in search of the perfect outfit. I dug through my closet for a full twenty minutes before I realized something.

Manny didn't give jack squat what I have on, as long as he has easy access to whatever he wants. So I decided on the simplest thing I wear around the house. A crop top and a cute thong. I lotion my skin so that I was nice and soft, focusing on my ass then looked in the mirror. Perfect. I don't know why I stressed over this for the last twenty minutes. I giggled to myself then headed downstairs.

Manny and Dawson sat on the couch watching tv. Dawson laid straight back and Manny laid sideways onto Dawson's shoulder. I sauntered in, "What are you guys watching?"

Manny peered at me and I immediately saw hunger in his eyes. "We're watching all the Star Wars from beginning until now...it's going to take forever," Dawson said. Manny hadn't said anything yet, only stared at me.

"Have you guys seen my phone? I thought I left it on the table." I didn't lose my phone. I only needed a reason to tease Manny. When Dawson said he didn't see it, I walked over to the coffee table and slowly bent over directly in front of Manny's face. "Hmmm, I thought it was here somewhere."

I got down onto my knees to act as if I was looking under the table. I spread my legs so Manny could get a good look.

"Geez Kole. How are we supposed to watch the movie with all of that in front of us," Dawson said with his own hungry expression.

"Sorry guys." I got up to leave but Manny grabbed my wrist and pulled me down. He repositioned himself, laying in Dawson's lap so I could lay on top of him. He rubbed my back. "You look fucking edible. Are you trying to tease me?"

"No. I was looking for my phone," I said.

"Your phone is on the kitchen counter," Manny whispered into my ear. I didn't know what else to say and he also didn't say anything else. Only started rubbing my body, his hand moving down to my ass.

Manny

Kole thought he was slick when he pranced down here with that thong on. He knows I like seeing his body and decided flaunting it in front of me was a good idea. NOT! I wanted to wait to take him for the first time. I actually considered making it romantic for my little bro because he deserved it, but knowing him, he just wanted some dick and he may get what he wanted tonight.

I rubbed his back softly as we all watched the movie. His plump ass called to me and I reached down to squeeze it before going back to my soft caress of his body. I continued this for a good minute until I wanted more.

I looked up to Dawson and he down to me, I mouthed 'lube' and he reached into the side table and retrieve a small bottom of lube we kept there. I'd decided to place them everywhere in the house so me and Dawson could have each other whenever we wanted. One of the best decisions of my life. He opened it for me before squirting some on two of my fingers. I brought said fingers towards Kole's hole and trailed a circle around it. He flinched a little before relaxing on top of me again. I continued to rub his back with my right hand while my left had some fun.

I then gently nudged my finger at his hole, not yet entering him. When I felt he was ready, I slowly inserted my middle finger. He took it without even a groan so I took that as a go ahead and when as deep as I could. Kole let out a low moan as I pump one digit inside him before adding another. Soon, he was squirming on top of me, trying to fuck himself onto my fingers. I increased the pace, throwing caution to the wind when I added another finger. He couldn't hold back his moans at this point and I shh'd him. "Quiet baby. You don't want to interrupt Dawson," I said into his ear. Little did he know, Dawson already knew what I was doing. I just wanted to see how good he could be for his big brother. As I continued to pump my fingers into his tight hole, he squirmed more on top of me, waking up my dick.

I tilted his head up and took his soft lips. Our kiss was full of hunger and eagerness as our tongues danced, the sound of the tv drowning out the little moans Kole let escape from his lips in between our kiss. Fuck I wanted him so bad that I abruptly sat up, taking Kole by surprise. I turned so that my back now rested on the back of the couch. I hurriedly tucked my boxers under my balls. "Ride my dick baby," I said. A little part of me knew I should be guiding Kole for his first time instead of demanding him but he didn't hesitate when he stood up on the couch as I held my dick. Slowly, he lowered himself onto my awaiting cock until my flushed head breach his hole. His eyes were screwed shut and for a moment I thought I was hurting him.

"You okay?"

"Please don't stop," he said and before I knew it, he'd slowly dropped down on me, taking my cock in one motion and fuck did he feel good. It'd been a while since I topped and a part of me missed it, but I would never give up bottoming for Dawson if I had to choose.

Once seated, I moved his hips to help him start on the rhythm I wanted, and he caught on immediately. His long thin cock leaked all over my bare chest as I pumped up into him. He was so tight that it almost hurt but fuck if I was going to stop.

In the corner of my eye, I could see Dawson stroking his dick in his shorts at the sight of his two younger brothers going at it.

Kole was moaning so loud that it echoed off the walls filling the entire house with his sweet sounds.

He held onto the back of the couch and bounced on my dick and I saw fucking stars. You'd never think this was his first time at the way he fucked himself on my cock. His head flew back at the sensation I knew he was feeling as I pegged his spot over and over again.

We went at it for a minute until I was ready to see my favorite...asset of his.

"Turn around."

I helped Kole turn around while still giving him shallow pumps. I scooted to the edge of the couch, grabbed his hips and immediately started plowing into his tight heat again. His juicy ass billowed at the fast pace I set. I wish my tongue was in there but that could wait until later.

My thrusts were getting harder and the motions caused Kole to fall forward, placing his outstretched hands onto the coffee table.

Yes.

I had a clear view of my dick taking his tight hole. I couldn't help but smack Kole on the ass. He let out a loud moan, so I did it again...and again...and again; harder each time. Every slapped forced out a louder moan from my little brother. I alternated between cheeks, causing his creamy skin to turn red.

"Harder," Kole whined and I obliged. I grabbed his ass and increased the power in my thrusts, my nails digging into his skin.

He was loving it.

Kole couldn't hold onto the table anymore, allowing his body to fall to the floor so I took this chance to change positions. I stood up on my feet, withdrawing from my heaven for a split second to help Kole turn around. His legs were now in the air, the rest of his body half on the floor as I took him again, fucking down into him. His dick flopped, dripping precum all over his chest and his face.

Damn my little bro was a leaker.

"Ahh fuck!" I yelled out at the pleasure. Kole felt so good around my cock. I didn't see how I wouldn't be taking him any chance I got from now on. I was always hungry to fuck or get fucked.

Kole yelled out and I looked down to catch him coming. Some of his ropes went straight into his mouth.

That was fucking hot.

I wasn't finished with him yet.

I grabbed him under the arms and lifted him up in my arms. I walked him over to the kitchen table, laid him down, and went to town again. The table squeaked as I hammered Kole. I couldn't get enough. I now knew what Dawson meant by always wanting more of me.

I had completely forgot Dawson was near until I felt his strong hands grab my hips then a wet, warm tongue on my hole.

"Yes! Ah fuck yes!" I said.

I was now doing shallow pumps into Kole who looked like he was already drunk on sex, allowing Dawson to eat my ass. I leaned forward onto Kole and propped a foot onto a nearby chair, giving Dawson more access as he stretched me with his tongue.

Me and Kole devoured each other with our lips, him sucking on my tongue as if it was a dick and I couldn't wait until those soft lips were actually around my dick.

Soon.

After a moment, Dawson pulled back and I was briefly disappointed until I felt his fat cock head nudge at my hole.

"Yes." I gasped as he slowly entered me.

It hurt.

But it always did when he first entered me. He was so big, and I once again wondered how the hell did Carson take our dad.

I shook off the thought as Dawson set his pace with long thorough strokes that I loved.

I put Kole's legs on my shoulders and grabbed his thighs as Dawson fucked me, making me fuck Kole. I had to focus on making sure Kole was fine but every time I opened my eyes to check on him, he seemed out of it. My poor baby brother truly was drunk on sex. I heard the occasional 'don't stop' from him so I knew he was fine. That was great because my mind always went stupid went Dawson was inside. Like...I couldn't think of anything else when his strong hands were on me and I was taking his long thick cock.

The fact that we didn't use lube this time enabled me to feel even more and the pleasure sent my head back, resting on Dawson's shoulder.

He kissed my neck and wherever else he could reach. I tilted my head so he could take my lips. The kiss was sloppy and wet and I loved every second of it.

Suddenly, Dawson smacked my ass and increased his pace. I knew now that the gentle Dawson was gone.

"Give it to me baby. It's yours. Don't stop. Don't..." I strained to get another word out as he did just that.

He fucked me for ten minutes straight until I clinched down on him, signaling my climax. I came into Kole as Dawson came into me. He gave me three more powerful thrusts before he withdrew.

I could feel his cum trickling down my leg as I too withdrew from Kole. My little brother's legs flopped down like noodles and that's when I saw another pull of cum on his stomach.

"You came again?"

Kole caught his breath before nodding, "Yes. That was so intense."

I looked at his hole and saw how red it was. "Fuck Kole. Did I hurt you?"

"Yes, but I liked it."

Shit, now I really see how Dawson felt when he took me the first time. I immediately pulled Kole up into a tight hug. "I'm sorry."

He looked up at me with his beautiful grey eyes that we shared. "Don't be. I loved every minute of it. Thank you," he said and I bent down to give him a kiss on the lips. I was about to deepen the kiss, even though I was tired, before I heard Dawson curse.

"Carson!" he said, grabbing his chest, "You scared the shit out of me." I turned around and saw Carson holding his phone.

"How long have you been there?" Dawson asked.

Carson just looked at all of us. For a second, I thought he might be upset that he was left out until I saw a shy grin on his face.

"That was the hottest thing I'd ever seen. I hope you don't mind, but I recorded it." He held up his phone.

"No we don't mind," Dawson said as he walked to Carson, taking him into his arms, "how long have you been down here?"

"I came down right when you joined. I wished I came down earlier, but I didn't want to interrupt Kole's first time with Manny," he said, still in Dawson's arms. "But if I knew you was down here too, I would've come."

"That would have been epic if you'd join too," Kole said as I helped him off the table. He stood on wobbly legs, so I held onto him.

We all agreed.

"Well lets get cleaned up, I'm starving," Dawson said.

We all went upstairs to Dad's large two head shower. Carson joined too even though he didn't join in earlier. We washed and fondled each other until we were clean. I exited first and dried off before leaving the room, heading towards the twins' room. I sometimes liked to pick out their clothes, so I picked a black mesh crop tank and match mesh thong for Kole and a pair of thin shorts that I knew would disappear in Carson ass. I chose an off the shoulder crop top since I knew Carson usually like to cover up a smidge more than Kole did. I'd just placed the clothes on their bed when they walked in.

"Here you go boys," I said with a grin. They beamed at me and put on the items I chose. I went to my room and put on some tight black bikini underwear with shorts since we were going to order food.

When we all made it downstairs, Dawson was already on the phone ordering the food. My jaw dropped at what he had on. Granted, he was still more covered than us but this was a step towards the exhibitionist side. He wore a tight compression shirt with some loose running shorts that rode high. Half of his fat cock was exposed, and it rested along his thick muscular thigh. I watched as it swung with every step he took as he spoke on the phone. I wanted to suck him right there, but I knew we were on intermission right now so I tried to keep my eyes off his dick.

He hung up the phone with a grin, "What are you looking at?"

"You know," I said.

"No I don't. Tell me." he was being cheeky I see.

"Nothing."

"Mhmm, well the food will be here in twenty minutes," Dawson said.

We all gathered on our favorite couch until the food came and we ate. After settling back down we all laid on each other. Kole laid his head in Dawson's lap and I laid on Kole's ass with Carson laying on top of me.

Perfect way to start a day.

tsjauthor
tsjauthor
146 Followers