Our Exciting Journey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded at her.

Raj and my wife came back in a few minutes and he was holding her. His hand was on her ass. Henna was blushing like a bride.

I took Henna in my arms, kissed her hard and told her, "I want you now."

She panicked, "what, now?"

I started kissing her neck and murmured, "Yes."

I felt her respond to me. I kissed her and she kissed me back. I could feel the heat coming off her. I knew that she wanted this too.

Raj and Simran were sitting on the carpet, I was facing them and Simran's back was towards them. My hands crept under her dress to caress her ass. I knew that she was not wearing anything under her dress. She hates wearing bra or panty when she sleeps.

Raj could see her ass. I started lifting her dress. When I came to her arms Henna whimpered.

I whispered, "If you want to stop, just let me know. I promise I will."

After a second, she lifted her arms and I pulled the dress over her. Raj and Simran could see her entire naked back. I gently turned her around. My wife, naked was facing Raj. She was breathing very heavily.

I hugged her from behind. She could feel my painful hard-on against her ass. I touched her pussy, it was leaking. I started licking her neck, flicking her nipple and rubbing her clit. She started moaning very loudly, I knew she was about to cum.

I stepped back. I wanted her horny and out of control.

I pulled her to the bed and on top of me. I wanted Raj to see her complete body while she rode me.

She quickly held my cock and put it in her and settled down. She started jerking her hips, rubbing her clit against me with my cock in her. She wanted to cum.

I grabbed her hips and stopped her wild movements. She moaned her frustration. I gently rocked her hips back and forth. I did this a few times till she got the idea and stared rocking gently. She built a nice steady rhythm. She eyes were closed and her mouth was open. I reached up and started pulling on her nipples. I heard a guttural moan from her, she was loving it.

I felt a shadow across my face. I looked up. I saw Raj standing next to us. Henna must have also felt something. She opened her eyes and her hips stopped moving.

Raj was very close to her, practically right next to her.

I could see the panic in her eyes. I knew I had to do something. I grabbed her hips and started moving them again. She looked down at me, the panic still in her eyes.

I mouthed, "Don't stop, please. I love you." She eyes settled a bit, her hips started moving again.

Raj bent down a bit. His mouth was near my wife's breast. Her hips stopped moving again. She was panicking again.

I moved her hips gently and whispered "Please".

She looked at me for a full minute while I was moving her hips. Raj's mouth was right in front of her nipple. Her eyes never left me. Time actually stood still for all of us. Only the hips were moving with my help.

My wife closed her eyes.

My wife moved. It was a fraction of a movement.

She pushed her chest out, just a fraction. Her breast, and her nipple also moved ... just a fraction.

Raj dipped his head...just a fraction.

MY WIFE'S NIPPLE DISAPPEARED IN HIS MOUTH.

I saw his cheeks go in, I was startled into the realization that this man - Raj was sucking my wife's breast.

Henna started shivering in an orgasm. She came for almost a minute and her hips was moving on their own. She was pressing into me and she was pressing her boob in Raj's face.

I held my cum. That was probably the hardest thing I did in my life at that time.

Raj did not open his mouth; his cheeks were still hollow and he was definitely flicking my wife's nipple with his tongue. I knew this because with every flick, Henna would shiver - with every flick she would shiver.

I saw Raj raise his hands towards my wife's other breast. I saw all of this in slow-motion.

He took the other breast in his hand. Started caressing it, pinching my wife's nipple all the while not stopping sucking my wife's other breast.

I could not hold it in much longer. I grunted. Raj pulled his mouth away from my wife's breast. Looked down at me and winked. He opened his mouth wide open and stuffed my wife's other breast in his mouth. My wife jerked. He started slurping, sucking and licking my wife's breasts. I could hear every slurp. I saw Henna's breast shining with Raj's spit. I started rocking her hips faster.

I felt something brush against the upper half of my thigh. It took me a second to realize that it is Raj's hand. He was kneading my wife's naked ass with his other hand.

It hit my brain that Raj was sucking, licking and nibbling one of my wife's boob, he was kneading and caressing my wife's other boob with his hand and his other hand was busy playing with my wife's naked ass.

I WAS SECONDS AWAY FROM CUMING!!

Raj must have heard my grunts.

He had her nipple within his teeth and her other nipple between his fingers.

He looked at me and pulled on both of my wife's nipples.

He then jerked back a bit still holding on to my wife's nipples with his fingers and teeth.

My wife screamed.

He rocked back and forth with her nipples.

My wife started screaming again and started rocking her hips faster than ever before.

I had never seen or felt her this wild.

She was cuming continuously!!

I lost it, I started cuming. Hard!!

I came to my sense in a couple of minutes.

My wife was lying on top of me and we were both soaked.

I kissed her cheek.

She stirred. Looked into my eyes and said "WOW. I never came so hard."

I replied, "Me too. That was amazing. Thank you."

She smiled, pulled herself up and then froze. I twisted to look.

Raj was standing with a hard on and Simran, completely naked was next to him.

I noticed that Henna was staring at Raj's cock. This was the first "uncut" cock she saw in her life.

He was a little thicker than me and I was a little longer than him.

When I saw that Henna could not take her eyes off his cock, I felt my own cock twitch.

Simran whispered, "Can you guys scoot a bit. I came looking at you but I still need him in me."

We moved.

As soon as Raj was on the bed, Simran climbed on him and lowered herself on his cock.

Henna and I were still on the bed. It was difficult to register that another couple was fucking next to us on the same bed.

Simran held her hand out to me. Now it was my turn to panic.

I looked at Henna, she looked at me with pursed lips and told me, "I know u want you. Don't look at me for permission. Go ahead."

I leaned toward Raj and Simran. Simran put her hand on my head and guided me toward her boobs. I kissed her boob and then took her nipple in my mouth. I started sucking her nipple.

My wife has amazing heavy full breasts but Simran's were on another level. I could feel the fullness in my mouth. They were more...fleshy.

I put one hand on her ass. The same story there. Simran's ass was fuller than my wife's. I loved it. I held her other boob in my hand. My senses were in over drive as I was enjoying touching her.

I heard Simran's voice, "harder."

I looked down at Raj.

I was startled to see such an intense look on his face as he was watching me sucking and playing with this wife's boobs. I thought, "Did I have the same look."

I wanted to do the same thing that he did. I started pulling on Simran's nipples.

She moaned, "Harder."

I pulled some more. She moaned, "HARDER."

I pulled quite hard.

She screamed, "HARDEERRRR."

I bit on her nipple with my teeth and twisted her other nipple all the while pulling on them roughly.

She screamed her orgasm. Raj was cunming into her too.

When they both cooled down a bit, I saw Simran's nipples were very red. I was a little freaked out that I had hurt her.

Raj noticed my look, "You were still not HARD enough for her. Don't worry."

He then looked at my hard cock and chuckled, "Ah! To be young again."

I pulled Henna under me. She came very willingly. She was also horny.

As I started to push into her, Simran stopped us, "Wait. Not like that."

She then put a pillow under Henna's hips and told me to do it sitting.

I sat on my legs and pushed into Henna. She was so wet that I went in immediately.

I started hammering into her.

I saw Simran lean into Henna and take her nipple in her mouth. I gritted my teeth to not cum immediately.

I never saw Henna's eye that wide. She could not take her eyes off Simran.

Raj took her other boob in his mouth.

Heena's breath whooshed out of her mouth.

Her eyes started flutter and both her hands came up and held their heads TIGHTLY to her breasts.

I started hammering into her. Within a minute we both came hard.

Raj got water for Henna. She could not meet his eye when she took the bottle from him. When she passed me the bottle, I winked at her and made her blush.

Raj told me, "Let's go outside for a smoke."

I knew he wanted to leave the girls alone for a bit. I realized that it was a good idea and joined him outside the tent. We lit our cigarettes.

He broke the silence. "That was amazing. Thank you."

I agreed with him, "Yes it was."

It was late night and there were no one close by to notice that we were naked. After our cigarettes we went inside.

I was surprised to see that both Simran and Henna were still naked. No one said a word. It just...made sense.

Simran took charge again, "We will sleep in the middle and the guys will sleep on the outside."

I laid down next to Henna. I could see Simran's naked form next to her and saw that Raj was also peeking at my wife from his side. I helped him pull a huge quilt over us.

Henna was holding me very tightly. I engulfed her in my arms, kissed her forehead and whispered, "Thank you. You are a wonderful person. I am so lucky to have u in my life."

Henna snuggled into me, kissed my chin and murmured, "Love you."

Simran gave me a "well done" smile.

We slept.

I was the first to get up. It was 6 in the morning and I needed to pee. I pulled my sleeping pants and was about to go out when I felt a movement.

I looked at the bed and saw that Simran was awake.

She mouthed "Good morning".

I smiled and went to pee.

As soon I came back my heart skipped beat.

The quilt was at the bottom of the bed.

Henna was still sleeping, on her back but she was between Raj and Simran.

Raj had one leg over my wifes's leg and his erect thick cock was on my wife's thigh just next to her pussy.

Both, Raj and Simran were grinning at me.

I had no idea where this was heading but could not wait to find out!!

12