Our First Date Ch. 03

Story Info
Our cab escapade.
1k words
4
2.9k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

#For reference, feel free to check out the preceding episodes of the story. Ignore my mistakes if any. :) #

***

Our session on the terrace was just the beginning. I knew Daddy had planned more for the day. He called us a cab and we got in the back seat. He spoke to the driver as I tried my best not to show the pain in my bottom as I sat down. I felt the heat rise up to my cheeks as I flushed as a tremble ran down my spine imagining Daddy pounding me just a few minutes ago.

The cab started and it went silent. Daddy didn't speak for some time and it should have helped me calm my nerves, but his distance only made me crave for him more. I fidgeted in my seat, stealing glances at his calm face. Not able to take it anymore, I shift closer to him and ran my fingers down his thigh. We had stopped at a crowded signal, and the driver let out a frustrated sigh. Daddy placed a gentle kiss on my cheek before he began to unbutton my shirt again. I pulled away being aware of the audience, for which I only got a disappointed glare. Hesitantly I let him continue and the cab began crawling through the traffic as Daddy was fondling my breasts. He cupped them hard, tugging and twisting my nipples. I received hungry looks and snares from men in the traffic as Daddy began biting my nipples. The driver shifted uncomfortably in his seat and tried hard not to look.

We made our way through the traffic into a silent lane. Daddy had continued playing with my nipples with his teeth. I sunk into the seat enjoying the attention on my breasts. The driver stole glances at me through the mirror. I spread my legs wide open Daddy did not waste the opportunity and slapped my pussy from the over the jean. He bit my nipples hard and I squealed in pleasure. He teased my now damp pussy as he continued biting and teasing my nipples. He bit my breast hard and left his mark on me. His hands had already zipped down my pants and his fingers gently caressing my pussy. I touched his crotch and got a sign of approval. I pushed Daddy into the seat that got him by surprise. I got over him and began kissing him. Running my hand down him, crushing my bare chest into his body, I gyrated on his crotch. The driver lost his control over the wheel, so he stopped the car and walked away, leaving us alone. I continued kissing and biting Daddy as his hands grabbed my ass.

I snuck my hand into his pants and stroked Daddy's little guy which was hard by now. I got off the seat and knelt on the seat beside Daddy. Releasing little guy from Daddy's pants, and kissing it, I licked gently, tracing the length and tasting Daddy's precum. I licked it off and continued to lick little guy, making it wet. I took little guy in my mouth, and sucked lightly. I take him deep in my mouth, slowly, cherishing each bit of Daddy's hardness. Tugging my hair Daddy began fucking my mouth. He pushed little guy deep down my throat, making me gasp for air. Tears rolled down my cheeks and he continued to roughly fill my mouth. Daddy's manly scent was enough to arouse me. Teasing Daddy I swayed my ass in the air. Noticing it, Daddy slapped my ass, pulled me up and asked me to get rid of my pants. Having hurriedly getting rid of my pants, I got over Daddy and rubbed my wet pussy over little guy. Little drops of perspiration had formed on our bodies and it only added to the heat. I rubbed my wetness onto Daddy as he grabbed my waist and slipped his hardness into me to fill my throbbing, wet pussy. Grabbing onto him I began riding him. Crushing into his body I move my hips and feel little guy fill me each time, and each time stimulating my g-spot. Daddy makes me lick his finger and plays with my asshole. Rubbing around it, and pushing in just his finger tip, stretching it out. Reaching out to my own orgasm, I ride him harder. Daddy runs his fingers down my back, scratching, leaving his mark on me. I pant as I feel my orgasm build up. Daddy feeling it, pulls out little guy, and stops my orgasm. Disappointed I fall onto his chest.

He pulls me down beside him and lets me catch my breath. He began fingering me and whispered into my ear, "Babygirl, just wait. It's not time yet." And I sink into his chest, gasping for breath. The driver returned with a smile on his face and once again Daddy was proud seeing that the man got to let off some steam after quite a view from our little action. As the car started, I sat up and tried to cover myself, but I was pushed back and confined under Daddy's strong arm. His fingertips gently ran along my pussy lips slowly dipping in my juices. The juices which he got his fingers covered in by pushing his fingers in and out of my hole. Spreading the juices on my pussy he rubbed my clit, leading me to sink into my seat and bite into Daddy's arm. The driver had a big smile on as I was being fingered in the back seat. Daddy kept me on the edge of my orgasm all through the ride. My plead for him to stop only earned me couple of slaps on my pussy which shut me down. After a half hour drive, the car stops. I could see a small house with a big tree in the front as I was led by Daddy's arm, still unclothed, over stimulated, exceptionally wet and worn out.

I remember hearing the car push off as I walked into the cozy house and fall onto the sofa. When I woke up from my nap I was wrapped in Daddy's arms and on his bed. Kissing him gently I cuddle up into him and fell back asleep.