Our First Meeting Pt. 01

Story Info
Izzy and Florence’s first date gets a bit steamy.
624 words
4.19
2.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Leave your knickers at home. I want to think about you naked as I buy you a drink." I replayed this text over again. I blushed as I looked in the mirror. I scrutinized the black skirt I was wearing. Could you see anything if I bent down? Did I look like a complete slut? Why was I doing this? Why did I want to do this?

I had never met another woman from a dating app, let alone someone so forward, so dominant. I loved it. I decided to not over think it and throw on a black lace bra and a sheer jumper on top.

I get to the bar early and find a private table near the back. I pull out my phone and start to reread her profile. "Florence, 30, Manchester" Her photos were breath taking. Long brown hair, big brown eyes that could make me do anything she wanted. "Lesbian. Domme leaning. Seeking cute girl I can play with." I was desperate to be her play thing.

"Izzy? Well you're more stunning in person." Florence approaches the table.

I instantly blush. Fuck what do I say. "Thank you." I blush and stand up awkwardly. Wow she's attractive. Florence wraps her arms around me and pulls me close. She smells delicious.

"Let me grab you a drink. What would you like?" She asks

"Espresso martini, thanks."

"Nice choice, you just sit back down and wait for me okay? That jumper looks perfect on you."

I instantly sit and blush. "Thanks" I call after her.

Izzy returns momentarily and brings my espresso martini and a beer for herself. She grabs her stool and moves it so it was closer to me. I wanted her being as close as possible.

"Was your commute okay?" Was the only question I could think to ask.

"Yeah, grabbed an Uber from work. Was working a bit late tonight. How about you? I'm glad you came." Florence said.

I loved how clear and complimentary she was. So forward.

"Yeah took an Uber as well. Just from my place. I'm glad I came too. I've never done anything like this?"

"What? Been on a date with a woman?" Florence laughed.

"No, no I've dated woman. I've never met a girl on a dating app, especially such a forward one." I blushed.

"Me forward? I can't help I keep imagining peeling that jumper off of you. But based on your body language I don't think you would mind that either. Would you, good girl?"

Good girl. I had never been called that but suddenly I never wanted to be called anything else ever again.

"I...I...I would happily give you my jumper." I manage.

"I don't want your jumper I want what's underneath it. I want that lacy bra on the floor of my flat" Florence confidently moves her hand to my thigh. "Is this okay?"

"It's perfect." I confess.

Florence pressed her lips against mine and slips in a little tongue. She tastes perfect. I kiss her back enjoying the moment.

"I want to go to your flat, please." I admit. I'd never felt so comfortable so quickly.

Florence laughs "so eager baby. Let me just confirm you've followed my rules, I like a girl who does what she's told." Florence moves her hand between my legs and gently cups my pussy. I moan but quickly stifle myself as wanting not to alert the rest of the bar to our behaviour. She lightly ticks her finger into my folds and feels the wetness that's formed.

"Izzy, you're wet for me aren't you?"

"Yes, Florence." I moan.

"Such a good girl leaving your knickers at home. Should we bring this back to my place?"

I thought she'd never ask.