All Comments on 'Our First MMF'

by bucknutscoup

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Really

It's no wonder she prefers other cocks if your love making is just as good as your writing skills!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Semi-Literate Drivel

Semi-Literate Drivel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Just a piece of mindless trash..

From a mindless author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
To judge

I am always amazed at the small people who read these stories but dis the author for writing about what they really like wising they had a wife like yours. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
"I hope you like this and if it is considered a hot story over 4.00, I will continue to tell the others."

Quit while you're a head. A dick head.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
could do better

Nice story but appallingly bad writing. Try some punctuation next time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very poor

Title says it all.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 9 years ago
Mate, Mate

This is beyond satire.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
No need to continue...

No need to continue to tell the others adventures!!! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1 star based on comments and

for story title and for wannabe authors name

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yawn

Horrible

gordo12gordo12about 9 years ago
Garbage

As someone else said "no further adventures needed"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
"... if it is considered a hot story over 4.00, I will continue to tell the others."

Which basically means you'll only continue your own story if people kiss your ass, that you don't have faith in your own story.

HamsterHamsterabout 9 years ago
Be Nice

Hey guys, be nice! I just checked and this was written by a first timer. A virgin. Let's encourage him and not just fuck him in the ass about his story. I will admit that it was not very good, but that's pretty par for the course as far as first stories go.

A little advice goes a long way. Re-read your story, CRITICALLY. That's hard to do when the story is in your mind and is struggling to get out. But that's exactly why you have to step back from it. Get someone else to read and critique it. I said CRITIQUE, not criticize. Big difference. Find someone who can be an editor to help you clean up the language, usage and spelling. Getting the story out of your head and into written form is the easy part. Working it up into something presentable is hard work. And finally, try again. Don't let the negative anonymous weenies scare you off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
husband is now usless

basic premises is that all husbands have tiny dicks, cum in 30 secs, don't know foreplay from Eve, and cant fuck for beans

so you punched most of the buttons, and turn the husband into a useless desk ornament, so good job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ok

Story is OK by me. Not well written. If you write more, get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Stop - 1 Star

There's plenty of this kind of crap on this site, and it a lot better written crap. So please stop now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Don't give up!

The story is not well written, but the key elements for a hot scene are there. I agree with the other comments that the writing itself needs review for grammar and flow... Stop when you're done and put it away a day or so, or find someone to help you wordsmith it a bit.

Don't quit writing, though!

robguy1941robguy1941about 9 years ago
Thanks for the true story.

I enjoy hearing true stories and know yours are true.

I have looked over and over but so far can't find a single story written by Anonymous.

I applaud you for sharing your story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Anonymous pussies

What a bunch of douchebags knocking your story! Dude, your story gave me hardwood, so I'd say a big success. To all the anonymous pussies, go fuck yourselves and write us a story about the experience. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Too bad you're not enough for her, nor she for you......

....sooner or later she's gonna find passion with someone and you'll get pushed aside.

Time to grow up.

dirtyomandirtyomanabout 9 years ago
Fuck the critics!

I liked this story. It is short, hot, & I enjoyed reading it. Just saw you have another story up also. I'm on my way over to read it now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I've seen your sexy wife!

I've seen many pics of your hot wife on another site! Thanks for posting these stories to flesh out (so to speak) the story behind what I've seen! Keep posting more, please! I know that you have many stories to share!! And, so those who haven't yet seen her ... you should post a pic of her on your Biography page here!

THANKS!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cucks and whores.

Oh well, you really can't change the fact you can't take care of the whore. Good luck, you need it. You must be the town joke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep up the good work

My wife and I had been married for two years when we had our first threesome and have had about ten since, Our marriage has been great ( where not the talk of the town ). I used to own my own business and know a lot of people,some became very close friends of my wife and I. We have now been married fifty five wonderful years and our sex life never affected anything or anyone.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Oh! I know this is a true story. Just because you told me it was.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous