Our First Oral Pleasures

Story Info
A young relationship expands to first time oral pleasures.
1.8k words
7.3k
8
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The very first time I was eaten?

It was with my long time boyfriend, but, because I am a Good Christian Girl I refused to allow vaginal and penis penetration before marriage because of the lie my mother told me about a man's sperm being toxic and too potent. I was still so naive about anything sexual so I believed what she told me. She told me that a man's sperm was so potent that if his sperm got anywhere near the opening of the vagina... even from across the room... a baby would be made. Not COULD... but would. A definite conclusion. That fear mongering kept me from having real sex until I much more secure. While many of my friends were already moved out, or married, or having children out of wedlock... I still remained "old school," true.

Most of the time my boyfriend and I just used our hands on each other. We loved kissing. We'd passionately deep tongue kiss for hours while he would finger me and I'd stroke him into cumming.

He was still living at home for the time begin and he, too, was a devout Christian. We both felt anything more than just touching or kissing was a sin. One summer night while his parents were at a fellowship meeting at our church we decided to remain home with the excuse that I had a headache. We were in his bedroom with the lights off watching something on Hulu. I remember him muting the sound and we started passionately kissing. The light flickering from the Tv made it kind of romantic.

Up to this point in our sexual exploring we kept our clothes on except for exposing our own wet and hard parts. Our Christian beliefs and all. Once he found his own apartment we could feel more safe and secure. Somehow during this particular pleasure exchange he became fully bottomless and I was completely nude. We had been doing our usual thing. Fingering and stroking. This time he began to explore by kissing me all over my body. This was the very first time he ever licked and kissed my breasts. I remember my nipples being rock hard, and every time he licked or sucked on them I'd feel a shock wave through my vagina. Like my breasts and vagina were hardwired connected. He'd squeeze them really tightly. It was a painful pleasure of hurting that forced a moan from me. I was so wet from all these new sensations. 5 minutes of breasts and nipples play I remember him working his way down... down... then her began to lick and kiss around my inner thighs. I became very nervous.

I remember that I tried a couple of times to make him stop playing down there... we was getting too close and I was afraid we wouldn't be able to stop. Even though I was proud of my "Good Christian Girl status," I often did crave to feel that physical pleasure God designed for us as male and female. Scared I somehow knew his toxic/potent forbidden sperm would be involved too close to my vagina and we'd accidentally make a baby.

I remember him pulling my arms over my head and pinning them down. Kissing me hard with his entire body on top of mine. I felt his erection between my legs. Then looking me in the eyes he could feel my apprehension. He softly reassured me, "BabyGirl, just relax. I promise not to make you worry." I knew exactly what that meant, and I took a deep breath of calming.

He released my wrists and slowly kissed me all the way down my body. All over my waist, my thighs, my puffy swollen mound and after a few minutes I felt it. There it was... his warm mouth slowly and sweetly licking all around the area... and then he completely covered my wetness with his mouth. HIS MOUTH! Omg.. I was shaking.

I felt him licking through the folds so gently. His tongue swirling around my clit and sucking down really hard against it. That unfamiliar sensation made my back arch. I loved this new feeling. It was at that moment I realized how much I loved oral being given to me. A few times he scooped his tongue through me.. sucking and drinking my juices.. causing my whole body to shiver.

After about 5 minutes I remember spreading my legs very wide into the splits, and getting his head and mouth even deeper between them. Uncontrollably, from time to time, I'd lift them high up in the air. His mouth and tongue felt like they were having sex with me and I loved it. He didn't make me cum because he wasn't fingering me.

He orally made me feel like such a newly sexual woman who loved being eaten.

I remember his face was soaking wet.. mouth and chin tasted like me when we kissed again. I never said anything, but ohhhhhhhhhhhhh... I remember a part of me screaming for him to penetrate my hole any way he could. Right then and there.. but he remained true to my virginity and stayed my hero that night.

I stroked him as we kissed and I remember taking him into my mouth. Tasting his thick hard flesh for the first time. The silky pre-cum leaking from him was slippery, a bit tart and flavored salty. I used my hand. I sucked the mushroom head with a soft suction. He moaned loudly as I licked down his entire shaft and down around his full round balls. I felt him thicken against my tongue. That was first time I felt his cock in my mouth and i wanted him to gift me with his cum.

He pulled my body up and over his face... parting my legs we were in a 69 position... I could feel his warm breath tightly up against my hole as he began to make a meal out of my wetness.

As he ate me I used my mouth and hand to suck up and down around the full head of his cock. I heard his breathing increase. I heard his muffled groan from within increasingly wet pussy. For his pleasure, I continued to churn the warm fluid up from his balls. His hips slowly thrusting up toward my mouth. Easy. Faster. I sucked and stroked harder. He began to moan louder which forced him to slurp and drink deeply from my pussy. For the first time I wanted to feel him throb and release in my mouth. We had real oral sex that night.

I knew I wasn't going to be able to cum from just his loving mouth sucking and drinking from my pussy hole and massaging my clit. He could have edged me all night long that way. I needed more and he knew it. I learned over the years that I am not a clitoral cummer. From early development on I just couldn't make myself orgasm. I'd rub my clit and that felt amazing. My God..I loved that feeling.. it would bring me sooooooooo close, but I could never release. Then... one night I discovered during a very imaginative fingering...I lifted my legs and spread them high in the air and began to rapidly insert my fingers up inside -- in & out - simulating sex. Feeling like a man was up inside of me.. and that was my first, intense, mind blowing orgasm. I cried so hard. I must have laid there for over an hour sobbing -- because I felt broken before. Prior to that I couldn't orgasm. I'm a small percentage of women who are NOT clitoral cummers.. However, I am an internal cummer. Meaning, rub my clit all night long I'll a flowing beautiful mess... but, if I inserted my fingers sliding them in and out... spreading and stretching the hole and the smooth lining... I would flood my bedroom. He knew from mutual masturbation sessions we shared that if I was going to orgasm that night then he needed to spread me.

I gasped as I felt him digging two fingers up inside of me. Working them in as he continued to manipulate my clit with his lips and tongue. I loved him so much for that new feeling. He sucked my juicy little button as I sucked his thick mushroom cap.

As I started to grind my pussy down against his face I felt his finger fucking began to slide through faster and deeper... I could feel him open his two fingers in a wide "V" shape. That was the spreading I needed to bring my pussy off. After a few minutes I was going to cum. I began to match his loud moaning as I, too, was building to orgasm. My mouth sucked harder against his cock. His hips pumped upwards as he met my stroking hand and suckling mouth. I tightly cupped his balls as the volume of his moaning grew in urgency. His definite signal that he was ready to unload. Releasing more saliva from my mouth my hand slid faster as I helped to pull his seed up through him. Hearing his muffled grunts and groans I took all of his load down my throat for the first time. For my initiation into the world of oral it was the biggest load I had ever tasted. He was really turned on and coated the back of my throat with 10 or 11 ribbons of thick white fluid. I played the Good tidy girl and swallowed it all without reservation. It was his gift and my reward.

I heard his garbled sloshing noises as I also came in massive gushing streams of silky wet pussy juices. Sucking and drinking like a dehydrated man he didn't miss a single drip. He happily absorbed every glistening ounce that spurted passed my swollen pussy lips.

We didn't release our wet and hungry hold on each other genitals until we were sure we had swallowed every last drip. This was a new experience for us and we wanted to savor every sexual minute.

Afterwards we kissed deeply for another 15 or 20 minutes. tasting our sex on each others lips and tongues. The really scary part was we had literally just put our clothes back on, I went into the bathroom, he fixed the bed, and like a minute later his parents came home from a Fellowship meeting we were supposed to attend, but i claimed to have a headache! His bedroom was right off the living room.. a direct view right into where we were. I felt naughty and very nervous, but my womanhood was reborn into something I never dreamed could be so beautiful... Well, at least until I was ready to feel a penis inside. That is a whole other story for later.

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Bravo, amazing story love it

georgerbgeorgerb6 months ago

Great story about your experience.

georgerbgeorgerb6 months ago

Love the religious aspect and the implications it causes.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Teen Whore Gets Used Olivia auditions for a movie, ends up covered in cum.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Twins The birth of slutty "twins", part 1.in Erotic Couplings
Sarah Gives in to an Older Man Sarah gives in to the advances from her neighbour.in Mature
Natural Born Cocksucker Pt. 01 A young woman gives her first ever blowjob... and loves it.in Erotic Couplings
First Ever Blowjob College girl gets her first taste of cock with her boyfriend.in First Time
More Stories