All Comments on 'Our First Threesome with a Friend'

by okayjack

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story!!!

The telling was to cut and dried, but the Loving Wife is still hot and more than able.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The truth will be seen

When the wife sets him up with a sexy woman just for him alone. No girl on girl just hubby and another woman. If she can't do that then she is a typical selfish bitch.

What good for the wife is not ever for the hubby to experience. Also will James let limpy fuck his wife?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Could use something like this

My wife told me several years ago that she had no more interest in sex. So I just jack off. But I'd like to find a woman for some discrete and hot sex. In the interim, I'll keep masturbating. Any NH woman interested in some sex with a close to 70-year old? I still can get it up without any pills. All those exercise walks keep me fit and ready and able.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Lucky James

Great story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hot wife!!

Loved this story. Would love for my wife to do the same with my best friend. Sure would like to see some photos from this hot session. Keep the stories "cumming."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My how your story mirrors our's?

Again,knowing your discreet fun is truth,with some variations, it so vividly resembles my wife and my venture in to a new life we had never considered seriously and craziest part,at our advanced ages of she,60 yrs. young and I a spry 64!

But instead of long time friend and colleague, our first man was my wife's ex-boss from 20 years prior! He found us, not like most couples find their first lover? He saw an ad we placed for mature male to be wife's first lover and expected discretion!

We were both well endowed yet he brought her a package that was highly unusual?

A very average 6 inch length, BUT the most amazing girth/circumference for a penis we either had ever seen, white or BBC? A full 9 inches in circumference!

He was a good lover and for having been used to my large 8"x 7' cock...she had to struggle to accept his ungodly thick member in her pussy! But got the job finally handled and we had a most famous time that day! The first of many repeats that followed?

Again, a great believable read as we have experienced a similar experience!

OOAAOOAAalmost 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Cuck

You and your wife both found yourselves with Jimmy. You are a cuck and she is a whore.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
HOT AND EROTIC

I loved the story...the way they stayed together and that the pre agreed rules were followed...didn't like that she sneeked over to fuck friend without hubby in the morning.. but glad she got caught...maybe she can't be trusted...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous