Our First Time Sharing in Cabo Ch. 06a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we woke up, we had no idea if it had been five minutes or an hour. We just knew that someone was knocking at our door. I jumped up appreciating the two naked women next to me and put on some shorts to answer the door.

"May I have my wife back," Chuck said with humor in his voice.

I let him in. Everyone is wondering why you guys are taking so long. We fell asleep, I said. Looks like a great place to fall asleep he said, removing his swim suit and getting back into my spot between the ladies. I left him alone. The ladies cuddled Chuck.

"Can I have some of what you had?" Chuck asked.

I told him it was up to them and if they were ready for another. Marti said she had missed Chuck too so, why not. They were done with me.

I guess their plan had been accomplished. They got in exactly the position that they had me in except Marti sat on Chuck's cock and Cheryl sat on Chuck's face. They did the same thing. Cheryl began facing Chuck, then turned to face each other and fondle each other. Chuck gave Cheryl a rim job just like I had.

Watching what had happened to me from this angle was amazing. I got to see the women play with each other's tits, then suck on them and rub their pussies. I was at the foot of the bed and was at an angle so I could see all of the action, but I was also enticed by my wife's ass going up and down on Chuck's rod.

I couldn't help it. I got up between Chuck's legs and lay my chest on the bed and began giving my wife a rim job while I fondled Chuck's balls. As much as she seemed to like it, it was hard to give a rim job to a woman when her butt was going up and down. She began to slide forward and back instead of up and down, but that didn't make it too much easier, so I gave up on that and used my finger of one hand to massage her little ass opening while using my other hand to massage Chuck's balls.

Marti began panting pretty hard as did Chuck. From my angle it was tough to figure out what was going on with Cheryl, but she was making those squeaking noises again, so it seemed as if they all were close to orgasm. I decided to help it along. I let go of Chuck's balls and began putting pressure on his perineum (the area between his cock and ass hole). I was massaging it really firmly. I did the same for Marti. Chuck started cumming first. Marti was just after him.

Cum was seeping out of Marti's pussy and it got on my fingers. I figured what the heck and licked it off. My job finished.

With their orgasms, they had stopped servicing Cheryl temporarily.

"OH, I was so close," she said.

I let Marti and Chuck rest and pulled Cheryl off of Chuck's face. I lay her horizontally on the bed so Marti and Chuck could rest in each other's arms while I finished off Cheryl's clit.

"Oh, yes," said Cheryl as I licked her clit to an orgasm.

We all lay on the bed relaxing. I fell into that half sleep when you can't tell if you are asleep or awake. The next thing I knew is that I was awake. Cheryl was kneeling on the bed between my legs bent over sucking on my cock.

Cheryl took my cock out of her mouth long enough to look at me and say, "Did I tell you that I missed you?" She closed her eyes to enjoy the pleasure and Marti's hand went around back of Cheryl and went into her ass. Marti stuck a finger up Cheryl's ass and Cheryl really shifted gears. She was taking deep breaths. Marti kept a finger in her asshole, but Cheryl seemed distracted.

"Thank you, Marti, but I need to concentrate."

Chuck and Marti went to clean off in the shower. Cheryl put me on my back and finished sucking me off, swallowing the little bit of cum that I was able to produce.

We then got in the shower with Chuck and Marti. It was a tight fit, but we had fun cleaning each other. Marti and Chuck were finished and got out. Cheryl and I stayed for a few minutes after. When we got out to put on our swim suits, Marti and Chuck had already gone outside. I asked if they had planned Chuck's arrival as well. Cheryl said yes that Chuck missed me too. He just has a harder time saying it. That was fun I said. "Thanks."

She thanked me with a big kiss, then we went outside. Chuck had taken my chair and Pete, Marti, Chuck and Kathy were reading. I took the chair by Cheryl. I was between Cheryl and Jennifer. Cheryl was going to take a short nap. Jennifer leaned over and said, "Sarah and I are feeling left out." I told her that I was a little worn out for now, but that I'd like to have some time with each of them before we left Cabo. I'm not sure why I said that because there wouldn't be much time, so I hoped it would be true.

Due to excursions and activities, we split up. People had different interests. Many of us had reservations, but as is often the case couples had compromised on activities, so we exchanged some reservations. I ended up going with Jennifer and Sarah, not sure if they did that intentionally or not. The others went off to their taxis or busses to get to their respective activities.

When I asked Jennifer and Sarah about their activity, they said they cancelled it.

I said, "What? Cancelled it."

"Yes," Jennifer said. "We had a better idea."

They gave me those evil grins and we ended up in Jennifer's room. We ordered room service for lunch, but before it got there they let me know why I was there, as if I couldn't have guessed. They wanted to know if it was really true that Marti had pulled a train with strangers behind the building. I told them yes.

"And you let her?" they asked. I explained that it started without me knowing, but that when I went back to watch that it was so hot that I didn't want to stop her. Their eyes got glassy.

"And Cheryl jumped in and helped?"

"Yes." I told them that there were too many guys, so Cheryl offered to help.

They were still amazed. So, they said. "Can you help us do something like that?"

"You mean like now? In broad daylight? Do you mean once it's dark behind the building?"

They weren't really sure. Probably not right now because they wanted to play with me and they really wanted some chance of their husbands catching them fucking complete strangers. Their husbands wouldn't be back until about five or five thirty. It would be dark by then so we could use that spot behind the restaurant, but then it wouldn't be as natural.

The nice thing about Marti's event was that it was spontaneous. We came up with a couple of plans. We let that stew while the girls put on some striptease music and began to strip for me. That gave me another idea, but not for now. They wouldn't let me touch myself, which was very frustrating. They began kissing each other and fondling each other's tits. Sarah rubbed Jennifer's pussy and kissed her tits. Jennifer then returned the favor. Just when I couldn't take it any longer, they said I could join in.

I rubbed their beautiful asses and to their surprise, I began by giving them both rim jobs while they were standing and kissing and fondling one another.

Jennifer squealed, "oh, Sarah, your fingers are so good on my pussy. I'm going to cum."

Jennifer almost lost her balance as her orgasm hit. I had to stand up quickly to help her. She turned her face over her shoulder to thank me and kiss me. I picked her up and threw her on the bed. She laughed. Then I grabbed Sarah and looked down into her eyes and kissed her. I knew she had to be close to orgasm too. She moved my hand away from her pussy and told me that she was ready to be eaten. I told her that people said that Pete gave the best cunnilingus.

Sarah said, "really? I wouldn't have guessed."

Jennifer, said, "oh, yeah. You have to try that before you leave." I wondered when that had happened.

Sarah looked forward to that. In the meantime, I would have to do. I lay on my back and Sarah got on my face so I could see her tits and face. Jennifer got between my legs to give me a blow job.

Sarah began bouncing on my face, "oh, that's sooooo good. Soooooo good." She continued sliding her pussy in circles on my face. "yes, yes, yes, Don, yes, that's sooooo good" as she hit her orgasm.

Jennifer climbed on my cock, while Sarah rested a few minutes. Soon I was cumming with an intense "Ugh." Since we had all had orgasms, we went to the door and picked up our lunch that had been left there. We remained naked while we ate. We chatted about the week so far and about what our spouses might be doing. I thought of the gangbang they wanted while we were chatting. I had the plan, but didn't tell them at that point. We finished lunch went for a long walk on the beach so that we didn't waste the whole afternoon with nothing but sex. Besides, I was pretty worn out for one day already.

We then went back to the room and got naked and just spooned. We fell asleep for about an hour and by that time it was about quarter to five. I asked if they were really up for that gangbang. They looked a little less sure now, but both said yes. They want to try it and this might be the only chance and it's fresh enough in their husbands' minds to make it clear what this is like.

I said, "besides your husbands might like it and join in."

"So, what's the plan?" they wanted to know.

"I think this will work," I said. "What if we use Cheryl and Chuck's room as there are two beds? I have their room key. You two go over and clean up a little bit and get ready to do a strip tease like you did for me. I'll round up some guys and let them know there is a show going on in room 1355. Once we have at least a few guys there, you can start. Hopefully the music and word of mouth will get things around. How many guys do you want?"

They hadn't thought of that. They didn't want to be totally raw between their legs, but they each thought that five or six might do the trick.

I said "what if more come?"

They said they would just deal with it until they can't take it any longer.

As it was almost five, we needed to get going. We got to Chuck and Cheryl's room. I opened the door for them. I just realized that Chuck and Cheryl probably would be back not too long after the ladies' husbands. So, Chuck and Cheryl might get in on the show too. Who knows who would get into them?

I went around to the gym, the bar, the beach, the pool. I invited any guy I could find that looked vaguely familiar from the gym, meals, dancing. I probably told at least twenty to thirty guys, figuring that only a handful would come, but some that those who did come would invite friends. So, I was figuring on a bout ten to fifteen guys total.

By the time, I arrived back at the room, the music had already started and the girls had removed their tops. There were already about twelve guys in the room and I'm guessing that some of the guys I told would still be making excuses to get away from wives and girlfriends and still show up. I suppose it was possible that not all of the guys would be up for a fuck.

Sarah got more daring and began removing her bottoms while dancing. She unzipped her shorts and wiggled them off her ass. She took them down to her hips, exposing a black lace thong. She continued to wiggle and let them slide down her legs. Then she kicked them off. She was now dancing in just her black thong.

Jennifer was doing a lap dance for a couple of guys while they pulled and sucked on her breasts. She pulled back as guys began to move forward. A few more guys came in the door as I had left the door ajar.

Sarah began dancing slowly in front of the guys who were standing (which was most of them as there were only four chairs in the room). The guys would kiss her or play with her tits. She teased them with her thumbs pulling at the waist band of her thong and then slid it off her hips and let it slide down her thighs. One guy reached down for her pussy. Sarah decided to move fast and this guy being the first to fuck her. She opened the guy's pants and began giving him a blow job while Jennifer removed her shorts and danced back in front of the growing crowd in pink lace bikini panties.

There were now about twenty guys in the room. My plan was working too well. Sarah already had the one guy on her in the missionary position on the far bed. Jennifer was still playing with the guys deciding who would be her first, but when the guys saw Sarah fucking the other guy, they knew what they were in for. A couple of guys crowded around Sarah and stroking their cocks.

So, Jennifer grabbed the first guy who had his pants open and threw him on the bed. As he watched her, she wiggled out of her pink panties and climbed on top of him.

Both women knew the drill and they were trying to get these guys to cum as fast as they could. I think most of the guys had to get out of their fast to not be discovered by wives and girlfriends, so they weren't slowing down either. In fact, a few guys in the room seemed to be debating as to whether they should return to their partners or they should wait for their turn. A couple of guys were impatient and began stroking next to Jennifer and Sarah. Each of the ladies grabbed a cock in each hand while they were being fucked. One guy was impatient enough that he just jacked off next to Sarah.

I tried my best to get the guys into lines as I didn't want a brawl. Both guys finished pretty fast and the next guys started. The guy who was jacking off said, "Oh, shit, this is so hot. I'm cumming."

Sarah said, "Cum in my mouth. Don't waste that jiz."

He moved a little closer, but couldn't quite get there. He got most of his load in her mouth, but a good portion ended up on her face and the sheets. He took off quickly, apparently not to be missed by his significant other.

After the second guy, the girls switched positions. Sarah got on hands and knees and Jennifer went missionary. This continued. As with Marti's session, guys were anywhere from 18 to 80 or so it seemed. A few guys left either because they didn't want a turn or they needed to get to their spouses. A couple of the impatient guys also jacked off and tried to cum in the girls' mouths, but like the first guy, it didn't really work. The ladies didn't complain a bit.

One guy said he'd be back in a half hour or so. The bad news was that another guy came for about everyone that left so both women would have to take about ten guys, not counting their husbands if they showed up and wanted a shot.

Both women were on about guy number five or six (I had lost count) and the lines were down to about four guys each when a few guys came back in who had given up earlier. So far both Jennifer and Sarah seemed to be enjoying this and had a kind of competition going. One guy tried to get a blowjob, but Jennifer refused. She said this is a fucking contest. The guy then fucked her hard and fast to get it over with. I'm not sure if it was a guilt thing or what.

One guy came up to Jennifer with about a nine inch cock. It was by far the biggest of any of the guys so far. Jennifer, "Said, hmmm, that's going to be a tight fit" as he wiggled his way into her in a missionary position. "You can take all the time you need, sir." She told him as she enjoyed being completely full. "God that's good. Too bad you can't feel this one, Sarah. This guy's big. I'm all full up."

Anyway, by about guy number eight or nine, the line was still three guys each. It was then that Chuck and Cheryl came in. They were shocked, but delighted. They came over to me.

"How long has this been going?"

"About an hour or so," I said.

"Really, so how many?"

"About nine each," I answered.

Cheryl was amazed, but also somewhat jealous. The girls were starting to wear out a little. Cheryl had an idea.

When the next guy was finished with Sarah, Cheryl told the next guy in line. Break time. She asked Sarah how she was doing. She looked at the line. I think I can take those four. Cheryl said, OK. Let me clean you up a bit. Cheryl sucked as much of the cum as she could out of Sarah's dripping pussy. Then told the next guy to go for it. Watching that really turned him on. He finished incredibly fast. Cheryl did the same for Jennifer. Jennifer also said that she would do as many as Sarah did. She wasn't going to be outdone.

Cheryl came and told me and Chuck what Sarah and Jennifer told her. She said she was getting really hot though and was going to need someone to take care of her soon or else she'd just get on the floor and help out. At the chance of having her mistaken for one of the girls in the gangbang, I removed Cheryl' panties and lifted her sundress. I then opened my pants and sat in one of the chairs. I said, "Here you can sit on this for a while." She planted her pussy on my cock and began slow motions on me as she watched the action.

A couple more guys came in, and right behind them was the rest of our group. Jack and Joe were first. They were stunned. They came over to watch with their eyes wide open. They didn't seem angry.

"How many?"

"Ten each." I said, "but Jennifer's got a guy that might go longer. One guy had a huge cock about nine inches inside of Jennifer."

Joe's eyes widened even more. "I wish I would have seen that."

"It's sort of a competition." I said.

The ladies were so busy, they hadn't noticed that their husbands had come in. Jack got in Sarah's line and Joe got in Jennifer's line. Brian stepped in behind Joe and Pete got in behind Jack. I told Marti to close the door to new participants. By the time the ladies were done it would be fifteen guys each.

Marti came over to me. "So, did they beat me?"

I said, "they will if they keep this up and finish the line."

Chuck got in line behind Pete. I said that I'd go after Brian. We were down to four in each line. One more stranger and the three guys in each line from our group. By the time I looked back Jack was entering Sarah and both Sarah and Jennifer realized what was happening. Instead of being embarrassed, they just kept going.

"Looks like I'm going to fuck the shit out of your husband, Jennifer," said Sarah.

Jennifer doubled her efforts to get her guy to cum as she saw that Sarah's husband was next in her line. "And I'm going to get yours," she said.

Sarah rolled Jack over and was riding him as hard as she could. Jack didn't last long and Pete was next.

"Nice to see you Pete," Sarah said. She got on Pete and rode him too. By this time Joe was cumming in Jennifer and Brian was moving in for his turn. Brian entered quickly and was pounding into Jennifer in the missionary position.

Jackie came over near me and Marti and asked. "You really did this?"

Marti said "yes."

"This Is hot," said Jackie. "I couldn't even imagine doing this, and when the guys told us how they did this to you, I thought it was gross, but now that I see it. I want to try."

There was a knock at the door. I told Cheryl to tell them to go away. I looked over her shoulder and could tell it was a decently sized group. Cheryl obviously ignored my wishes because she stood aside and invited them in as politely and enthusiastically as possible. It was a group of ten guys, many of them who were here earlier, but had left because they had to get to their partners. By this time Chuck was finished with Sarah and I went to enter Jennifer. Sarah was saying she won, but Cheryl had let the ten guys in.

"Tag team," Jackie said and she slapped Sarah's hand and got on the bed. "Come on guys."

Who wouldn't want this long legged beauty? The first guy was on her in no time. I finished up with Jennifer and the next guy came forward.

I got off the bed and Jennifer followed. "Sorry, bud, I'm done. You'll have to wait."

Kathy pushed her way forward.

"Tag team," she said and she slapped Jennifer's hand. "Who wants to fuck a 65 year old?" Kathy said.

A couple of the younger guys were hesitant, but one of them pushed through, especially when he saw Kathy's gorgeous body. Cheryl and Marti were sucking the cum out of Sarah and Jennifer's pussies as they sat in the chairs to recuperate. Joe and Jack came to ask me how many, and I told them fifteen each. They were amazed at their wives. They went to tell them how hot they were. They were kissing their wives, as my wife said, "If you were that turned on, then you should clean them out."