Our First Time Sharing in Cabo Ch. 06a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wonder if I could take something that big." Marti said.

"I guess you'll have to try some time," I said.

Marti got off my lap and made her way over to Greg and took his cock out of Jackie's mouth. He and Jackie both looked disappointed.

"In my ass, young man. Now," Marti said. Greg didn't look so disappointed any more. Marti pulled Greg by the cock over to the chair where I sat.

"Don't worry. I'll still have a lot left for Chuck," Marti said, looking at me.

She bent over the chair, placing her hands on either side and putting my cock in her mouth. Greg did his best to lubricate his dick with spit and with Marti's pussy juice and any cum that was still there.

If it was difficult getting this thing into a pussy, it was almost impossible to get it into Marti's ass hole.

The first push almost made her fall into my lap. I had to hold her shoulders with my arms. She had to release my cock from her mouth.

"Sorry," he said.

"No. Don't worry about it. Keep pushing as hard as you need to each time without knocking me over. I'll be fine."

The second push, I held Marti tighter. She grimaced with some pain as I held her shoulders. By pushing on her shoulders as Greg pushed into her ass, he was able to get in farther faster, but it also meant probably more pain than it would be if he went slower, but Marti did not ask either one of us to stop.

I could see that Bill was picking up speed now and Jackie had to really hold onto the bench. "Shit, yeah," Bill said. "I like this ass fucking shit."

Jackie said, "Keep it up Bronco Billy. Keep fucking my ass."

Greg was on about push number ten and still not all the way in.

"Oh, god," Marti said, "This hurts. It's so big."

"Do you want me to stop?" Greg asked with real concern in his voice.

"Don't even think about it," Marti said. "Fuck my ass. I want that meat of yours. It hurts, but it feels so good too, and I'm guessing it's going to feel really good once you get going."

"It feels really great for me already," said Greg. "It's so tight. I might even cum before I'm all the way in."

"Cum if you want to," said Marti, "but get it all the way in for at least one stroke. I want to feel it all the way in."

Bronco Billy was riding his horse faster and faster. "oh, so tight, Such a tight ass. You have such a beautiful ass," he said, and he lost it. He completely lost it. "Oh, my gawwww..." he couldn't even finish the words as he came in Jackie's ass.

Greg was now on about push number fifteen. Marti's hands almost slipped off the sides of the chair. I had to hold her up with all the force I could manage while sitting in the chair and her trying to suck my cock between pushes. "oh, shit. Shit, shit, shit." She said.

"It's all the way in," said Greg.

"No kidding," said Marti facetiously. "I think I could tell." The she looked into my eyes. "I'm so full. It feels like someone stuck a pipe in my ass."

"Someone did," I said.

Greg started moving slowly in and out of Marti's ass, going all the way back in each time. Each time she almost fell on me and I had to hold her up. She continued to suck on my cock. I rubbed her clit now to see if I could get her to orgasm before Greg did.

Greg said, "oh, shit. I'm sorry. This is too tight. I'm going to cum."

His impending orgasm caused him to pick up the pace. Marti's eyes bugged out every time he thrust into her ass.

"oh, it hurts. It hurts so good. Ah. Ah."

"I'm going to cum," Greg said again.

Marti was holding on for dear life with each thrust. That huge cock was ramming her faster and harder. I rubbed her clit faster, knowing that Greg was going to cum.

"Oh, my god, I'm going to cum," Greg said as he increased the pace more and more. I couldn't believe Marti was taking this pounding in her ass. I really did hope she had something left for Chuck.

Greg was fucking her ass furiously now without regard for hurting her.

"Greg, oh, it hurts, it hurts." Marti said.

"I'm cumming," Greg called. This time he really did. When he did, he hit Marti full force with his pelvis.

"God," Marti said, praying for mercy as she stopped breathing for a moment.

"Sorry. I got excited." Greg said with a worried tone.

"No, don't take it out," Marti cried in panic. "Put it back in as hard and as deep as you can."

Greg obeyed and shoved back inside Marti's ass.

"Oh, shit, that hurts, Marti said. "Oh, shit. It feels sooo good."

I was still rubbing her clit and I knew what Marti wanted. I also figured that Greg might go soft now, but perhaps not right away. He held his cock inside her. I looked over at Jackie and Bill. They were now sitting on the bench watching. Jackie had put her dress back down, but had Bill's cock out, stroking it furiously.

I rubbed Marti's clit and she looked me in the eye. "Faster. Make me cum," she said with a possessed look on her face.

"Oh, Oh, yes, Yes," she called as she stared into my eyes, her body writhing and the orgasm hitting her. "Yes, oh, yes."

Then I heard, "Oh, yeah...ugh." I looked over and Bill shot a load into the air and onto the concrete. He shot about three really nice streams and then some dribbles onto Jackie's hand, which she then licked off.

Marti then tried to relax, so I held her up with my arms. Greg held her from the back, letting his cock slide out of her ass hole.

Greg and Bill were buckling their pants. Jackie was straightening her dress. Marti was still trying to stand up straight. I helped her and the helped her straighten her dress. "Thank you," she whispered in my ear.

"Thank you, guys", she said to Bill and Greg.

"Yes, thank you," said Jackie.

"Thank you all," said the guys as they headed around the wall.

"That was more than we bargained for," said Jackie.

"Any regrets?" asked Marti.

"Nope," said Jackie. "Only it took a lot longer than two dances like we thought we'd be gone. I loved Greg's huge cock, but I still prefer Bill. He still has a huge cock, but he's really good with it."

"He is," said Marti, "but I just can't get over Greg's size and his endurance. I'll bet he could fuck six times almost without stopping. I'll stick with that for now."

"I know what you mean. I forgot what it's like to be eighteen. These guys have fuck marathon endurance," said Jackie. "I agree with the pairings. You get Greg and I get Bill."

"What about your husbands?" I said.

"We'll take care of you guys," said Jackie. "I love fucking you, Don, and I wouldn't give that up, and I can tell that Marti has a thing for Brian too. You'll definitely have to stay at our place when you come to Phoenix."

There were no complaints from me and Marti. I held out my arms so that each lady took one and we walked back into the dance.

We didn't dance much longer, but no one wanted to say good night. There were kisses and hugs and even a few gropes going around.

I put my arm out to allow Cheryl to take my arm. Chuck did the same with Marti. Then something unexpected happened. Sarah and Joe left arm and arm and so did Brian and Jackie, but Pete put his arm out for Jennifer and Jack put his arm out for Kathy. Apparently, a new relationship budded sometime today. I smiled at Kathy. She looked really happy.

Cheryl and I and Chuck and Marti walked together. Marti and I went into our room so that Marti could get an overnight bag. I noticed that she grabbed the anal lube. I got a bit worried.

"Don't you think Chuck and Cheryl have their own?"

Marti said, "OK, but if they don't, you have to bring it over in the middle of the night, no matter what you are in the middle of." She laughed. "Although after taking Greg back there, I'm not sure that I can take anyone else, but I promised Chuck, so we'll try."

I imagined that she'd do more than try.

Chuck arrived not to long after with Cheryl in tow. We felt it was safest if we stayed in pairs, so Chuck picked up his date and delivered mine. Our wives kissed us good night. Chuck left and I watched Marti's ass as she walked out.

I grabbed Cheryl and threw her on the bed. She bounced off and onto the floor on the other side of the bed. She got up and jumped on the bed and threw herself at me. I caught her in midair and almost dropped her. I jumped in the air with her in my arms and we both landed on the bed.

We kept our clothes on while we talked and I told her how glad I was that she was here. We kissed off and on. We fondled each other playfully. We kissed like this, fully clothed for quite a while.

I asked Cheryl to sit up and I took her top off. She wasn't wearing a bra. I fondled her tiny breasts and then told her to lie on her chest so I could give her a back rub. I took off her shorts and she wasn't wearing any panties.

"I dressed for the occasion," she said.

I laughed. "you sure did."

"Here. Let me help you," she said as she took my shirt and shorts off. She lay back down on her chest.

I sat straddling her small tight bottom. I missed that bottom. I leaned in and rubbed her back with oil I had set on the night stand. Then I pressed all my weight onto her shoulder blades and gave her a couple of quick shakes.

After about a twenty-minute back rub. I oiled up her ass cheeks, just for fun. I massaged her butt cheeks. I then gave her a thigh, calf and foot massage. I intentionally used more oil than I really needed to get her nice and oily. Then I lay my body on hers with my chest in her back. I rubbed my chest between her shoulder blades and my cock up and down between her ass cheeks. I kept this up until I had a nice hard shaft and then I lifted her pelvis slightly off the bed and entered her pussy from behind. I plunged all the way in on the first stroke.

"oh, shit," she squealed.

"Too hard?" I asked.

"No. Just went in a lot faster than I was expecting."

I reached forward and massaged her nipples.

"oh, that's nice."

I kept up a steady pace just short of ramming her pussy.

"Why the hurry?" she asked.

"No, hurry. I just wanted you to know I missed you."

She laughed. "OK. Then fuck me harder."

I was playing around so I rammed her as hard as I thought I could without hurting her.

"UGH. Why are you being so gentle?" she asked sarcastically catching her breath. "Can't you go any harder?" She laughed.

I rammed her one more time really hard just for fun.

"OK, you can go a little softer...but not too much."

I chose a speed that was just short of pushing her face into the pillow. She was pushing back against me. We were going at it and I was rubbing her pussy with an aim. I wanted her to cum. I knew after today's wild activities, I wouldn't have too much left in me, but I wanted her to cum at least a couple of times before bed. Sure enough, I was able to get my fingers right where they needed to be and had her cumming within five minutes.

I ceased my pumping and she whined as she recovered.

"you stopped." She pouted.

I rolled her over. "I did." I said. "But I'm not finished."

I oiled my hands again liberally and massaged the fronts of her thighs, sliding my hands very close to her pussy lips. Then I would touch her pussy lips gently. I massaged her tight stomach and then her small breasts. I spent extra time on her breasts and always made sure I had about double the amount of massage oil I really needed. I then massaged her neck and face (lighter oil for that). By the time I was finished she was so slippery, I'm not sure I could have caught her if she flung herself at me like before. I then poured more oil into my hands and oiled up my chest and thighs as I kneeled before her. Cheryl got on her knees and faced me and rubbed my chest and thighs. When she was finished we held each other and kissed passionately from our position kneeling on the bed. I was definitely hard again and pushed her back on the bed. I'm glad she liked it a little rough. She fell back and bounced on the mattress before settling in. I fell on her and slid our oily bodies together while I got my cock positioned at the entrance of her pussy. I rubbed it around her opening and against her clit.

"In," she said.

I didn't reply. I continued to tickle her clit with my dick. Just as she seemed as if she was getting impatient, I inserted my cock in her pussy.

"This time, cum in me," she ordered and smiled.

I moved at a brisk pace. I wasn't pounding her pussy, but I was going at a good fast clip. I then slowed and went all the way out, even removing my cock from her pussy and rubbing in against her clit, then sliding it all the way back in. Then I'd pump again, then slide it out again. She loved it when I rubbed my cock against her clit, but she really wanted to see me cum.

"I want to watch you cum. I love the look on your face when you cum. Cum in me." She said.

From that point on, I just went as fast as I could at the best angle to get my dick to eject its seed. I watched her face as she encouraged me and smiled at me. She was having fun, which is what she wanted. I moved in and out, in and out. She met every thrust with her own hip movements, grinding against me.

"Yes, she said. "Cum in my hole, my old man."

I could tell it was going to happen. I looked deep into her eyes, grunted and shot my load inside her little pussy. I was surprised when she also had an orgasm because she didn't seem there yet. "Oh, yes." She screamed. "fuck me."

I rested on her and continued to rub our oily bodies together.

"That was quick," I said.

"Yeah," she replied. "I felt it building up, but I didn't want to let on. It was like my stealth orgasm."

We laughed and enjoyed the oil that made our bodies slide over each other.

Marti and I had a jacuzzi tub in our room, but Marti didn't like soaking for long, so we never filled it. When I rolled over, Cheryl slipped, literally, out from under me and ran to the bathroom to fill the tub with hot water.

She ran back and jumped on me. "We'll just wait until the tub fills."

She got on me this time rubbing her chest on mine. It was lots of fun wiggling and sliding around with oily bodies.

I got nervous about the tub overflowing. I know there is a safety outlet so it won't happen, or I thought there was, but I never trust those things, so we got into the warm water as it was filling up. We didn't turn on the jets because we wanted as much hot water as possible to get in first. It was about half full as Cheryl sat back and leaned against the side and pulled me close and then closed her eyes. We held each other as the tub filled. Once the tub was full, she found the soap and wash cloth and began getting the oil off of me. She rubbed me all over and I then took over and did her.

Once that was finished, we turned on the jets and sat back and relaxed together. After about ten minutes and the water feeling as if it might get cooler than I'd like, I turned off the jets. We returned to cuddling.

Cheryl began playing again. At first, she rolled onto me and sat on my lap and rubbed her pussy into my cock. "You think you can do it again?"

I honestly wasn't sure after all that had happened that day, but this spunky little girl had me going. She slid up and down with no apparent goal other than to tease me. Then she submerged under water, put her mouth around my cock, sucked me as best as she could and then came up for air.

"How's that gonna work?" I laughed as she spit out some water.

"Not very well," she said. "Sorry."

We both laughed. I told her thanks for trying. It would have been a pretty good trick if it had worked.

She was not dismayed and she still had hope. I figured if she had hope, then I would do my best to satisfy her. After some work on her part stroking my cock and rubbing up and down with her pussy on my cock, I got an erection of sorts. She was pleased enough to put my cock into her pussy and begin riding me there in the tub.

"No pressure," she said. "Really. I just want to enjoy you close to me and with you in me, that's as close as we can be."

I enjoyed no pressure, but I did want to satisfy her. I knew what she really wanted. I'd also been around long enough to know that an erection and ejaculation wasn't a completely voluntary thing. I had worked on some secrets of increasing ejaculation and erection just by thinking about it, but not with a lot of success.

She continued her movements on me and I felt like I was getting harder.

"Ooooh, I think he likes me," she said.

"Ooooh," I joked back. "Yes. He does."

She continued and I felt bad because although I was maintaining my erection, I wasn't close to cumming. She didn't seem daunted or disappointed, so I tried not to show mine. It did feel good, just not THAT good yet.

I fondled her breasts. We kissed. She continued her motion on my cock. She was obviously enjoying herself and her face changed. Her face began to flush a bit and I could tell that no matter what my penis decided to do, she was going to get off, so I did my best to meet her motions. I continued to move into her as she moved into me. If she moved right I moved left. She smiled at me. Her face continued to flush, and then with no screaming, no moaning, just an "AHHHHHHHH" she had one of the gentlest orgasms. She fell forward and held me. She stayed there with her face in my shoulder.

"I'm sorry you couldn't cum," she said.

"What?" I asked.

She looked at me funny. I looked at her funny.

"You looked like you had a great orgasm." I said.

"I did," she answered, still in her dreamy state.

"Then it was great for me," I said.

She gave me a big smile and put her head back into my shoulder. I let her lie there like that until I realized that she had become so peaceful that she'd fallen asleep.

I tried not to wake her or fall over and drop her in the tub as I braced myself with one arm and held her with the other and stood up. I managed to hold her and trip the switch to empty the tub. I took her to the bed and lay her down to sleep. I went back to the bathroom to make sure the tub was draining and brushed my teeth and then joined her in bed. Before I lay down next to her, I admired her spunky little body as well as admired the fact that this normally energetic woman was lying in front of me as peacefully as could be sleeping. She was on her stomach with her face toward me. I lay down next to her and kissed her. I wrapped my leg over her body and went to sleep.