Our First Time Sharing in Cabo Ch. 06a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guys didn't hesitate this time. They showed their appreciation by eating the cum of fifteen men, including their friends'.

I don't know what had gotten into Kathy, but she was fucking like a cheetah. The lines were almost down when Jack and Joe decided they were ready for another turn. Joe took Jackie and Jack took Kathy. Then Brian took Kathy and Pete took Jackie. I just wasn't up for it, but Chuck took Kathy. Jackie looked at me with disappointment, but I told her I'd get her again at some point. I went over and licked her clean and licked her clit to orgasm. I then got up on the bed and cuddled with her until Chuck and Kathy finished their coitus.

So, eight guys each. Not fifteen, but eight wasn't bad. There was a knock at the door and there were a couple of teens. They had to be 18 but they didn't look like it. I think we are done Jack said. Jackie called from underneath me, "let them in." They split between Kathy and Jackie. One each so that was nine. Brian then decided to finish off his wife.

Two waiters brought the food for all twelve of us. I wasn't sure what we'd do, but we'd figure it out. Kathy and Jackie were still dripping cum from their pussies on the bed and didn't cover up. Sarah and Jennifer were still naked in their chairs. I recognized one of the waiters as the guy with the ten inch cock. I gave a thumbs up to Kathy.

She said, "hey guys you want a turn? It's gotta be quick though. I'm hungry."

Neither guy hesitated. We shut the door and The guy with the huge cock went for Kathy. The other guy who was smaller and younger got Jackie. They finished quickly as promised, but Kathy's eyes were bulging by the time she finished with her guy.

Jackie's lasted a little longer, but the two guys left with a big tip and a smile on their face. Brian cleaned up his wife's pussy and Pete beat me to Kathy's. the ladies were understandably tired, but we ate in the room making due with sitting on the bed and on tables. We all just ate. No one got fully dressed again. The women had either put back on only their panties or just wrapped their waists in a towel. Most of the guys put on their underwear. A few put on their shorts.

"Fuck, that was strange," Jack said. "you women were hot."

As most of us were finishing dinner an hour or so later, there was a knock at the door. We all guessed that it was someone who wanted seconds or something. Joe opened the door to tell him to go away. I looked over Joe's shoulder through the cracked open door and saw a crowd of teen boys. Joe was telling them to go away and that the party was over.

"Ah, man," said one of the guys.

Sarah got up wearing only her panties. "What's going on, Joe?" she asked as if she had no clue what was going on. "Oh, let them in. Poor boys. They just need a little loving."

I counted as fifteen boys walked into the room. None of them could have been older than twenty years old. A couple of them barely looked eighteen. I had no idea what Sarah was up to. I couldn't imagine that she was going to fuck another fifteen guys. Or could I? Just as I was trying to imagine it, Sarah asked the boys, "So, what's up, guys?" Did you want to talk?"

One of the guys said, "Well, we heard that there was a party in this room?"

"What kind of a party?" Sarah asked. "What were you planning on doing?" She got up close to him with her breasts pointing out and him staring down at her.

Another guy said, "We heard there were women having sex with lots of guys and we could get laid."

Sarah got right in front of him and touched his crotch. Wow, was this really going to happen?

"Really? You want to get laid?"

"Yes. We do." He said with a little less certainty, but with hope in his voice.

Sarah squeezed his hardening cock.

"Well, you'll have to be quick. We promised our husbands we'd take them dancing."

All of the guys' eyes brightened.

Sarah opened the pants of the guy in front of her and pulled out his cock. She stroked it slowly.

"Is this OK?" she asked.

"Yes. It's great." He said, smiling down at her.

"You want to cum in my pussy?" she asked.

"Yes. That would be great." He said. I thought he was going to cum in her hand right there.

"OK." She said. "come with me." She led him to one end of one of the beds and lay perpendicular to the bed. The boy began removing Sarah's panties.

I think I knew what Sarah was up to. There was no way that she was going to service fifteen more guys after what she just experienced, but if all or most of the women were willing to participate, they could lie next to each other, three to a bed and that would be less than three each.

"OK, ladies," Sarah said. "Who wants to help me?"

Cheryl and Marti stripped off the little clothing they had on. Jackie and Jennifer pulled off their panties. Kathy was hesitant, but said, "Oh, what the hell? I'm not going to be left out."

One guy was about 6' 2" and he gravitated toward the taller Jackie.

The other ladies all grabbed a guy's hand to lead him to a bed, when Cheryl had another idea.

"Look. There are only six of us and fifteen of you. We need to get going, so some of you are either going to be left out, or you are going to have to get blowjobs instead of getting laid. If you pair up, assuming your lady allows you to, that will take care of twelve of you. That leaves three and I'll take a third...in my ass."

Two guys immediately joined the first to be with Cheryl. It seemed they might be fighting over her ass. I also wondered if any of these guys might be virgins.

All of the women took at least two guys. There were two left. Marti grabbed one of the stragglers. I also recognized one of Marti's guys as the kid she had made out with in the hot tub with the huge cock. Pete had really got her used to ass play, and I figured she'd be one of those going for a foursome. I was hoping that huge cock wasn't going in her ass though.

Jennifer said, "if they can do it, I can do it." And she took the last guy by the hand.

On the one bed, Jackie was next to Sarah and Cheryl was on the end of the bed. Kathy was at the head of the second bed. Marti was in the middle and Jennifer at the end.

The ladies with three guys had to show the guys on the bottom what to do. Marti chose to ride a guy in her pussy and then have the guy in her ass riding her from above while she sucked a guy kneeling. I think the guy on the bottom didn't like it at first, but he was getting laid, so...no complaint.

Jennifer and Cheryl chose to sit on the cocks in their asses and then have the guy in their pussy missionary. That meant they had to lean their heads back to receive a cock in their mouths.

This was crazy. If what happened before dinner was hot, this was outrageous. A couple of the guys shot off within a few minutes being eighteen or so and not having had not cum recently (I guessed), this left Sarah with no cock in her pussy, but sucking another guy. Jackie's guy was taking a while fucking her, but the guy blew into her mouth in no time, so he got off the bed. All three of the guys ass fucking shot fast as well. Cheryl and Jennifer shifted so that their ass fuckers could get out from under them. That left five guys waiting for their friends. It also left ten guys still going at our wives.

Sarah stopped sucking the guy in her mouth long enough to call to the guy who had fucked her, "Hey, kid. You didn't take care of me so come here and eat my pussy." He walked back over to her and she slid closer to the edge of the bed so that he could kneel and eat her.

Most of the guys had pretty average sized cocks. Some were smaller and larger, but only two were extraordinary. The tall guy who was fucking Jackie had to have at least a ten inch cock. It was amazing and Jackie seemed to be enjoying the fucking a lot. He didn't seem to be really thick, perhaps a little more than average, but the guy in Marti's mouth was probably the biggest. His cock was especially thick and I noticed that she couldn't get more than his head in her mouth. It's a good thing he didn't get her ass. He fired his load next and Marti couldn't even swallow it all, the cum was dripping from the sides of her mouth. The guy fucking her then came next, perhaps spurred on by the sight of his buddy cumming all over my wife's face.

The guy in Jackie's mouth was next and he pulled out and came on her face. Jackie didn't look too pleased at first, but then she laughed, so I guess it was OK.

The other guys who were getting blowjobs had all cum by now too.

The guy fucking Jennifer was next. I thought he was going to die, he was so loud and his body grunted so many times before he finished and pulled out. He left a ton of cum dripping out of Jennifer.

Kathy's guy was finished and then Cheryl's guy finished.

The ladies were all sitting or lying on the bed who had finished. Sarah was still getting her pussy eaten and Jackie was still getting fucked by the guy with the huge cock.

Sarah began shouting, "Yes, oh, yes, lick my pussy good." And her orgasm flooded through her. She smiled at her licker. "That was great. You sure know how to eat a pussy for a young guy."

He looked proud.

Jackie's big cocked guy was still going at her with no signs of cumming yet or tiring.

Then a funny thing happened. The guy with the really huge cock started to walk back to Marti and I saw that she was motioning him. She stroked his cock and said something to him. She got up on all fours on the bed and he placed his cock at the entrance of her pussy. He slowly eased it in. It was taking a number of strokes to get that huge thing into her. Marti was right from the description she gave me. He had ten inches hard or perhaps a little longer, but the thickness was incredible. I think it could have even been double average.

As that was happening, Jackie began vocally encouraging her guy, "Yeah, fuck me with that big dick. Fuck that pussy. God, that feels so good."

Soon both Jackie and her guy started cumming. They lay together. The guy did not pull out immediately after he came like his buddies did. He started kissing Jackie. Jackie started kissing him back. He still had his cock inside Jackie and began kissing her breasts—licking around each nipple. This guy might have done this before. He then started kissing her again—this time deep passionate French kissing with lots of tongue and Jackie reciprocated. I saw that his hips were moving again. Oh, to be 18 again. She was going to let him fuck her again.

The guy inside of Marti was now moving faster and had got his dick completely in. He was making long hard strokes—all the way in and all the way out. It wouldn't surprise me if he had a ten or eleven inch cock as big at list as big around as my wrist now that it was fully hard. Marti could barely breathe when he put it all the way in. It was as if the wind was knocked out of her.

"Oh, my god. Don, look at this. It's huge. Oh, my god."

So there were now twelve teen guys getting hard again watching their buddies fuck. It didn't take them long to get other ideas, especially as they realized this didn't have to be quite as quick as Sarah had indicated. All of the women were still naked on the bed watching their friends as well. Sarah was playing the with guy's ass who was in Jackie. Cheryl was now kissing him.

Kathy and Jennifer were watching amazed at the size of the guy in Marti.

Then the guys who had received blowjobs approached the women who were not being fucked. It appeared they were politely asking if they could get laid. None of the women objected, so now only one guy had not been fucked and was waiting on the sidelines. I suggested to the three guys who had given anal that they should go wash their cocks, in case there was more to be had. They went off to the bathroom.

The guys that got to fuck the first round decided that they were tired of watching, so they went to each lady to see if they could get blow jobs. All of the women agreed except for Jackie. She was in heaven with her big dicked lover. Instead of just ramming her, he was rotating his hips across her clit. Then he would grind for a while up and toward her, making sure her clit was pleasured.

I was focused on my wife who was now sucking a cock in addition to taking the largest cock I'd ever seen. Her guy behind her was really working her now and even had the decency to reach under her and rub her clit. Marti began moaning, even with a cock in her mouth.

Sarah's guy finished in her mouth, but she was still being fucked, so one of the guys who was on the sidelines replaced him in her mouth.

Marti's guy spewed into her mouth as the guy behind her continued to fill her up. She managed to swallow even while still having trouble breathing from the pressure every time he plowed into her.

Both of Kathy's guys finished at about the same time, so two of the guys on the sideline replaced them. That left only two guys who had not cum twice. They were clearly waiting for another turn as long as the ladies let them.

Jennifer's guy fucking her finished and he was replaced immediately.

Then the guy Cheryl was sucking came and he was replaced by the final guy that had not cum twice.

As the other guys finished, we held off the guys who wanted thirds. Now it was just Marti's huge cocked lover and Jackie and her big guy.

Marti came first with her guy right behind. "Oh, my. Yes, god, yes. Yes. Fuck me with that huge cock, yes." She came. The guy grunted at least ten times thrusting inside my wife, and cum ran out of her pussy as he pulled out and she lay on her chest with him on her back. They lay there and he kissed the back of her neck and ran his hands through her hair.

The room was silent except for them catching their breath and Jackie and her talking with her lover that we could all now hear with the other commotion being over.

"Yes. I'm almost there," Jackie told her man. "Almost. Yes, fuck me just like that with your big cock. Yes, lover. Fuck me. Yes. Like that. Like that. Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck. That's good."

"you like that?" he teased.

"Oh, yes, I love it."

"Do you love my big dick?"

"I love your big dick. Yes. Yes."

"Do you want it again?"

"Yes. I want it all the time." Jackie said. I'm sure she would have said yes to anything at this point. "Give it to me. Make me cum. I'm there. I'm there. Yes, I'm there." She screamed as her hips thrust up at him over and over.

Her big dicked lover grunted and came too, "Good he said because I'm cumming now. UGH. UGH."

I looked over at Brian and he wasn't afraid. He was amazed.

I looked over at Marti and her huge dicked lover was still lying on her back. She was still laughing and giggling and I could hear them whispering to each other.

Jackie's guy finally got out of her, still hard. This guy wasn't lying that he could give it to her again. Jackie sat up and held his cock and admired it. She stroked it very lightly and said, "It's beautiful. So beautiful." She motioned Brian over. He walked over toward her.

"Touch it," she said. "isn't it amazing?"

Brian not only touched it. He stroked the guy's cock. "It is amazing," he said. Brian looked at the kid. "You don't mind if I hold it for a few minutes do you?"

The kid looked hesitant. He looked at his friends. He wasn't sure. He looked at Jackie and he knew that he had just fucked this guy's wife twice and that he wanted to do it again if Brian would let him.

"Sure," he replied. "Hold it as long as you want."

In a similar way, Marti had managed to roll over and get out from under her guy. He had rolled onto his back and Marti had his cock in her hand. She motioned me over. I walked over to her bed. She said, "Look at the size of that thing." I looked at it. It was huge. I almost thought it was fake.

"I bet It's fake." I joked.

The guy said, "It's not fake, man. That's the real deal."

I was fascinated. I had only had Chuck and Brian's cock and this was huge. I still wasn't completely sold on the whole bi-thing, but how many times would I see a cock this big? I reached out to grab it. The guy did not shy away. I'm not sure if he was bi, but he wanted his cock pleasured. I could see it in his eyes. I held it in my hand and there was at least an inch gap between my middle finger and my thumb. I slowly stroked it. He put his head back.

"yeah, man. Stroke it just like that. See what your wife just had."

Meanwhile, Brian continued to stroke the other guy's cock. He was rock hard. It never really got soft. Brian stroked faster. The guy began to pant.

"Dude if you keep that up, I'm going to cum."

Brian kept stroking. He stroked faster.

"Dude," the guy said trying to get Brian's attention.

I looked over while stroking my guy's cock and the college boys were in awe. You're never sure with that age who has or has not had bi experiences or still thinks that they are evil or gross, but none of them appeared to think that. The looks were more of amazement.

Our friends were also looking as if they were getting horny. I was getting horny too. I saw that Brian had released the guy's cock and the guy was fucking Jackie a third time.

I couldn't help myself as I placed the huge cock in front of me in my mouth. I'm not sure if I did it for show or because I really wanted to suck his cock, but it was so huge, I had to try it for myself. I surprised the guy, but he didn't pull back. I also sucked furiously and focused on the underside of his head so he'd cum quickly.

From behind me, I heard, "oh, god, oh god, I don't even know your name, oh, god, your big cock is so good, I'm going to cum again, oh, god." Jackie was hitting another orgasm with her guy. Then immediately after that I heard. "oh, fuck. I'm cumming." The guy finished inside Jackie for the third time.

So, there I was with fifteen college guys, ten people I had just met this week, and my wife watching me blow a guy with a huge cock that I could barely get in my mouth. Fortunately, I could tell the guy was about to cum, and for a third load, it was pretty big. Certainly more than I could have produced even at that age.

He said, "There man, take that. Take it like I gave it to your wife."

I did swallow all of his cum. However, when I was finished, I said, "Hey, man. Look. If you want to leave here with that dick intact, don't ever pull that shit again. I didn't do that because I was your slave. I did it because I wanted to. I don't do that slave shit."

He apologized and said he got carried away. I told him it was OK this time, but if he got close to my wife again and any of that shit happened either between her or any bad talk about me, I was going to kick his ass. He agreed. I knew he wanted there to be a next time.

Everyone was now staring around the room figuring out what was next. There was a still silence after I finished reading that guy the riot act. Several of the college guys had put their clothes on already as they knew their time was over. Some were dressing slowly, perhaps in hopes that there might still be one more turn.

Jackie's guy was Bill and he was now eating his own cum out of Jackie's pussy. Bill was only eighteen and a freshman in college, but he seemed to know his way around a woman.

I licked the cum out of Marti's pussy as it dripped as well as that from her ass. The rest of the husbands followed suit with Pete cleaning out Kathy.

The college boys stood in amazement as the last ones continued dressing. Bill got up from Jackie's pussy and told her how great she was. Jackie returned the compliment.

The huged dicked guy was Greg and he was almost dressed by now. Greg was also only eighteen and a freshman. All of the guys went to the same college.

Greg pulled me aside and told me again how sorry he was and that he just got carried away with all of his friends there. He said he really wanted to fuck my wife again before we left. I told him he'd need to grow up a bit and I'd need to figure out if I believed if he was really sorry or not. All of the ladies came over and held Greg's cock and commented on the size before he put it away.