Our First Time Sharing in Cabo Ch. 06a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled Greg to the side one last time.

"So, assuming you aren't the asshole you acted like a few minutes ago. I might have a proposition for you. I presume you've done something like this before?"

He said, "I'm not sure what you mean, but I have had sex before. Only once before with an older woman though."

"And you've cum multiple times?"

"Yeah, sure. That's easy. I can normally cum four or five times in an hour?"

"Have you ever cum six times in an hour?" I asked, looking around the room at the women still getting dressed.

Greg smiled. "Maybe once. I wouldn't mind trying." He also looked around the room.

"What if Bill helped you?" I said. "I mean, just to make sure everyone was satisfied."

"Bill has never helped me before, but we're pretty good friends. We aren't best friends, but I know him well enough to do something like what I think you are suggesting."

"OK. Well, no promises," I said, "but I do have an idea for a fun party. That is if I decide that you're OK."

"Really. I'm not usually like that. I don't know what I can do to make it up to you, but if you think these women would like to try out my dick, I'm willing to do that and not make fun of them or their husbands."

"Well, that had better be true because I can't speak for everyone here, but I can tell you that you won't be getting near me or my wife again if you don't shape up."

Joe got the college guys filing out of the room, receiving kisses from the four wives who were partially dressed and near the door.

At first I thought it might be out of habit, Jackie said still lying back on the bed, "See you later, Bill," but the look in her eye told me that she might want to make later happen. Brian was still on the bed next to her, holding her hand.

I was still on the bed next to Marti looking into her eyes. She was still amazed. "My, god, Don. Did you see the size of his cock?"

"Marti, I sucked it. Remember?"

"Yeah. And, just so you know. Fifteen is nothing. I'm going to do another gangbang before we leave, and we're going to fuck Greg again."

I wasn't quite sure yet, but I didn't think now was the time to say anything.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

We finally got around to getting dressed for dancing. We didn't have that much time left anymore, but we decided that it would be good to get out of the room. After we all had been dancing for a while, I realized that I had not seen Marti for a while and I went looking for her. I heard some talking around the corner in the same spot where Marti had fucked thirteen guys the other night, but alas she was not working on her record. She was making out with Brian, but they weren't fucking and they both had their clothes on. Marti asked me to leave them alone for a little while and I did. When she got back in she said they just talked. They had taken a liking to each other and they just wanted to set things straight. I got to dance with all of the ladies while I was waiting.

I wanted each one of them increasingly as I danced with them, so I took a break to go outside and get some air. Marti came out to see if I was OK. I said yes, but just missing people already as we had to say good bye soon and I was horny as hell. My wife reached into my pants and pulled out my cock. She sucked me dry right there outside the dance hall.

"There," she said, "you can dance with all of the women with no problem at least for a while."

As I danced with Cheryl, I remembered the first time we met in the bar and I saw her in that tight dress and realized that she was after me. I loved her spunky fun personality and her youth. Intelligent, cute, energetic. That tiny little figure could have been a high school freshman girl except for the amazingly developed musculature.

Dancing with Kathy brought back memories of our accidental fucking in Pete's room and our first dances together. It reminded me of her sophistication and keeping herself in shape and her broad range of knowledge. Her body reminded me of a well-shaped body builder.

Being with Sarah was a bit like being with Cheryl, except in a wider bodied, curvier form. Sarah was vibrant and cute. She laughed loud and was outgoing and funny. She had a great sense of humor. Her attitude on the volleyball court was also one of fun, even though she wanted to win.

When I danced with Jennifer, I thought of wild and daring. Looking into her amazingly beautiful face made me rue the society that said that a beautiful woman had to be long and thin. She reminded me of a Misty May-Treanor if she had gained twenty pounds since her playing days. She has that competitive spirit, even when dancing (and fucking).

I look up to Jackie, literally. Jackie had not gained weight since her playing days. She had that super model body with slightly larger breasts and even more muscle. The funny thing is that even with all of that tenacity that she shows on the volleyball court, she is a gentle delicate woman off the court and in bed. She loves a certain amount of control, but knows just when to release it too. Her encounter with Bill this evening was an example as was the experience I had with her the first time I had sex with her, and it continued to the time that she had me show Brian how she really wanted sex.

Then was Marti. Thirty-three years of being her partner had not made me tired of looking into her beautiful blue eyes. I loved every curve of her, even if she had gained a little weight over the years. It made me love her more. She had a cute subtle sense of humor and she wavered between confidence and insecurity, which meant I often had a role to help her, but that she often had the wisdom and insight to help me. I'm not going to pretend as if we had never had our issues, but I never stopped loving her, and here, dancing with her now was my pure pleasure. Somehow seeing her with other men and stretching herself made me love her more.

I also noticed that a few of the college guys from earlier were there. They didn't dance well, except for one guy. He wasn't particularly noticeable in the fucking session. He had a pretty average cock as I recall and finished off rather quickly, but he definitely seemed to charm the ladies with his dancing. He danced a little with some of our group, perhaps recalling the events earlier, but most of his time he spent with women much older than even those in our party. They enjoyed his company, and I thought I saw him leave with a couple of them at different times to go outside.

Bill and Greg were both there. Neither was there for the dancing. Bill had Jackie teach him a few steps and Greg had Marti teach him a few steps. I didn't cut in, but I would have been an idiot if I didn't know why they were there. They both took Jackie and Marti for a slow song and were holding on tightly. Neither grabbed inappropriately, but their torsos were closer than appropriate for this type of dancing. I'm sure others noticed too. Greg's hard on was also apparent when he was finished with Marti. How could you hide that thing without strapping it down?

Bill and Greg brought their partners back to our table and even as Marti sat next to me, Greg held her hand and seemed to have trouble letting it go. Marti looked at Greg as if she didn't want to let go either. Greg also looked at me with sad doggie eyes. I still wasn't exactly sure if he was remorseful or just sad because he might not get another shot at my wife.

I took Marti for a spin on the floor and asked her about it. She said that Greg had tried to get her to go to his room with her and his huge cock pressing against her pussy didn't help her to answer correctly. I asked her what the correct answer was. I looked at her slyly for her answer.

She said, "You know."

I told her I didn't. She smiled. She put her head on my shoulder as she danced and I pressed my hard on against her. She whispered, "I'm getting wet."

I said, "That's good news for Chuck later."

"What if I can't wait till later?" she asked and smiled at me.

"I'm not going to ruin Chuck's evening," I said. "and I need to keep things together for Cheryl too." I continued thinking that she wanted something from me right now.

I took her back to the table and then took Cheryl out for a dance. She and I talked about what we were going to do to each other later. I pushed my dick against her.

"I missed that," she said. We both smiled at each other and continued dancing.

"Just wait. You'll get it," I said.

"can't we leave now?" she asked.

"Soon. I think it is time to leave soon." I replied.

The song came to an end and I took her back to the table. Chuck was there waiting. Brian was on the floor with Kathy. Jack and Joe were in their usual places at the back, not dancing. Pete was on the floor with Jennifer and Sarah was with Joe trying to get him to dance. Jackie and Marti were missing. I told the group I was going to get another drink and headed for the bar. I didn't see Marti or Jackie so I headed outside. I heard some voices and thought I had caught Marti and Jackie with their young lovers in the same area where Marti and Cheryl had done their first gangbang. It turned out to be the smooth dancing college guy with a woman who could have been seventy years old.

"oh, god, yes, god, yes," she was saying. "Hurry up, I have to get back to my husband. God, yes. Fuck me. I Haven't been fucked like this in decades."

The kid had her leaning against the wall with her dress up and her panties in her hand and his pants unbuckled and just below his ass. He was fucking her hard against the wall.

"yes, yes, yes." She said as I saw his hand holding her up. One was on her clit, the other in her ass.

He continued at a brisk pace as she lost it. "Oh, fuck," the old lady said. She began her orgasm. The kid lost it and he began cumming too.

"Oh, thank you," she said. "But I have to get back to my husband." She let some of his cum drip out of her. She looked around for something to clean herself with, but there was nothing. The kid removed his dress shirt and gave her his t-shirt.

"Here. A souvenir," he said.

She wiped as much cum as she could and then put her panties on and walked off.

I shook the guy's hand after she left. He thanked me as, evidently, the session with our wives gave him the confidence to try with other older women. He'd always had a thing for older women. And having two orgasms earlier helped him last longer.

I asked him if he had seen Greg and Bill because I wanted to talk with them. I really just figured they'd be with Jackie and Marti. He looked a bit sheepish and pointed around the corner.

I hadn't noticed it as they were trying to be quiet and I was focused on this kid and his older woman, but there were distinct noises of pleasure coming from just around the wall in another small area. I told the kid to be quiet as we creeped around the wall. I didn't want to be seen or heard. He got the idea. He wanted to watch too.

We peeked around the corner and both women had their men standing in front of them with pants unbuckled and cocks at attention. Both were stroking their men as they kissed passionately. Marti broke her kiss and I could hear her whisper, "We have to hurry. Do you understand? Someone will come looking for us."

Greg nodded. There was a bench and Marti laid Greg down on the bench and sat astride him. She tried to plunge down on him, but couldn't get him in on one stroke, but after three, she was all the way on, and she was merciless. Greg didn't seem to mind. Once she got going and he figured out her rhythm, he met her pace with thrusts into her.

Jackie was still enjoying her kissing so much that she hadn't gotten any farther. Marti reminded her that they didn't want to get caught.

Jackie took Bill's cock into her mouth. She didn't want to get her knees dirty so she was bent at the waist. The college kid got an idea and got behind her and lifted her dress to expose her ass and pussy, but she waived him off. Bill also told him to go away. I moved back some so I wouldn't be seen in all of this. The kid then left for good, maybe to go find another older woman.

I was so horny seeing Jackie's ass and my wife riding Greg's cock, that I couldn't wait and decided to take a dare. Jackie waived off the other kid, but maybe she wouldn't waive me off.

I snuck in behind her and knelt down and put my face in her ass and began licking her ass bud. She said, "I told you to go away."

I looked around her ass into her face. She smiled. I knew I was good. I continued to lick her ass hole while I watched Marti's ass riding up and down on Greg's cock. I'm not sure if Marti could see me because she would really have to look over her shoulder and she was focused on Greg's cock.

God, Jackie had a great ass. She continued sucking Bill, but I knew what she wanted. I fingered her pussy and she was really wet.

She turned to me and said, "I'm sorry. I don't want you to stop that, but I need this cock inside me."

I got out of the way. There were really only three options for her. One was up against the wall. The second was one of the break tables. The third was that some of the chairs in the break area did not have arms. She led the guy over to one of the chairs and had him sit down. Jackie sat on Bill's cock and was able to get it all the way in on the second stroke. I knelt behind her as she began bouncing on Bill's shaft. It was difficult to lick her ass with her bouncing up and down, but I could finger her. So, I put my finger on her asshole and rubbed all around it as she bounced.

"thank you," she said. I think that was to me, but it could have been to Bill.

Meanwhile, Marti had not let up and was beginning to get loud. Too loud for where we were. "Oh, god I love your huge cock. I can't get enough. Fuck, Fuck, Fuck." As she began her orgasm.

Greg said, "I love your pussy, Marti. It feels so good, I'm cumming." They both thrust their hips at each other and then relaxed. Because of the angle of the chair Bill was in, I could just see Marti's ass on Greg's cock and see the edge of Greg's face. He spotted me. The look he gave me was odd, but I think he intended to say that all was good. He certainly seemed to be treating my wife OK and the look didn't imply any arrogance. If anything, it was a look asking for forgiveness.

Jackie and Bill weren't far behind. I prided myself that maybe my fingering of Jackie's asshole made her cum faster.

"Yes, Yes, Yes." She said quietly as she began her orgasm. "Yes," she said a little louder. Then her voice raised suddenly to "Yes, fuck." As the intensity hit and she spasmed and slammed herself on Bill's cock. Bill moaned and released inside her. I took my finger out of Jackie's asshole and massaged her shoulders. She placed one of her hands on my hand. "thank you," she said again.

Jackie stood up slowly. I was still massaging her shoulders. She let her dress fall to her knees. She walked back over to the table where her panties were.

Marti was still enjoying Greg's cock inside her. Based on what happened earlier with both of these guys, I can't imagine that they'd go soft or not be hard again pretty quickly. I saw Greg watching Jackie's ass. I decided to move out of the way before my wife saw me and hid back around the wall peeking in. If Greg had an idea in his head, I didn't want to ruin it.

Greg convinced Marti to get off of him. As I suspected, his shaft was still almost fully erect. Bill's was too. Greg slowly walked up behind Jackie as she was putting her panties over one leg. He said, "you don't really want to do that do you." He put Jackie's hand on his hardening cock.

"I...I...I guess not," she said, looking at Marti for guidance. Bill also got the idea. Jackie pulled her panties back off of her one leg. Marti smiled at Jackie. Marti motioned Bill over to the bench to lie down. Jackie led Greg over to the chair and had him sit down.

Without words, Marti sunk down on Bill in one stroke. Jackie had a tougher time with Greg, but moaned as she tried to get all the way on that huge hunk of meat.

"god, he's so huge, Marti. How did you do this?"

"You'll get the hang of it, and you'll love it." Marti said.

Jackie kept working and after about six or seven tries she was all the way down on it.

"oh, this is good," she said when she was finally on it. Now, Jackie picked up speed and impaled herself over and over. It was like she couldn't get enough fast enough.

On the bench, Marti was fully enjoying Bill, who I would say had more style than Greg even though not quite the size. He knew more what he was doing. He moved his hips a lot under Marti trying to help her get good friction.

"I see why you like this guy," Marti said. "He's good." Marti is the one that slowed down a little enjoying grinding into Bill.

Jackie's orgasm began to build. "Oh, yes, Greg. Fuck me. That thing is huge. Oh, god, Greg. Yes. Yes. Yes."

"Done already?" Marti joked.

Jackie didn't stop, couldn't stop. "Oh, yes, yes, yes, Greg." She was ramming Greg's cock into her as fast as she could. It was like she was just rising up and falling on him.

"Oh, Jackie, Oh, Jackie, Oh, Jackie," Greg called as he came too. Jackie sat like Marti did admiring Greg. Rubbing her hands on his 18-year-old chest and enjoying his extra-large cock inside of her. I sensed that even now, he might not be getting soft. She continued gently rocking. I was caught in a trance just watching.

Then I was stunned out of my trance when I heard, "Yes, Bill, yes, oh I'm going to cum."

"Yes, Marti, keep grinding on my cock, cum for me baby."

Marti let go. Bill let go. They shook too as Jackie, Greg and I looked on. Marti lay forward and put her head on Bill's chest. I walked forward as silently as possible and got behind my wife. Her dress pulled up above her ass. That beautiful ass. I massaged her ass, then her shoulders. She jumped. She knew those hands.

"Donnie?" she asked.

"Yes, babe." I said.

"That feels nice," she said. "How long have you been here?"

"Oh, since you were kissing Greg and rubbing his cock."

"Wow," she said. "I love you. You are a wonderful husband."

I explained to the guys that I was sorry to break things up, but thank you for taking care of my wife, but she still was spoken for tonight. I'm not sure why, but I added, "but I'm not sure about Jackie."

Jackie smiled. Both young men still had semi-hard ons.

"Gosh," Jackie said. "OK, boys, are you really ready for another round?"

They both said, "YES."

Marti helped Jackie to get the guys fully hard again. Jackie got on her hands and knees on the bench. Greg got behind her and pulled up her dress.

"Nope," Jackie said. "Bill gets back there."

Greg came around in front of Jackie. Jackie stroked Greg as Bill moved behind her. This time he didn't put his dick in her pussy. He used some of the cum to moisten her asshole and his dick. He pushed into her anus.

"Oh, well. If that's where you want it," she said. She laughed.

Bill began pushing in and out. "This is the first time I've ever been in a girl's ass," he said. "This is great. So tight."

"This is the first time I've had anything that big in my ass," Jackie said, "So, be careful."

Bill agreed, but didn't slow down. Jackie worked on Greg's huge cock. She could barely get any of it in her mouth, but she did her best. She was determined.

Marti sat with me in the chair while Bill rammed Jackie's ass. I thought for sure she was going to slow him down, but she just took it. Jackie was sucking as best she could on Greg's cock.

Marti looked on with me rubbing her clit and kissing the back of her neck. She began squirming.

"Jackie's having trouble sucking Greg," she said to me.

I said, "Yes, but I think Greg's enjoying it."

"That's a huge cock in her ass," Marti said. I agreed.