Our First Trip to Vegas

Story Info
A couple take in the sights while putting on their own show.
1.5k words
4.12
20.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We arrived in Vegas early in the morning. Neither of us had been to Vegas together and we were looking forward to a three-day vacation where we planned to enjoy all that Vegas had to offer. After checking into our suite at the Mirage we decided to change before walking the strip to see the sights.

My beautiful young wife Courtney with her incredibly athletic fit body, succulent 34 Double D breasts, and soft bare pussy, was wearing her favorite low-cut sundress for the drive-in but decided, with my help, to slip into then to her skinny jeans and low-cut purple shirt. Being my sexy wife, she made sure to slip on my favorite satin red G string and a sheer lace bra for added excitement.

We decided to head to Fremont Street to enjoy the street performers, have some dinner, and maybe a few cocktails. As we walked by the thousands of other tourists, spectators, and locals alike it was hard not to notice all of the other travelers catching a glimpse of my wife's incredible supple breasts. It was hard not to be turned on by all the long stares, especially knowing they had no idea the beautiful sexy lingerie she had underneath her top. After dinner and a few drinks, we decided it was time to head back and enjoy our king suite with an oversized tub.

When we got back to the room Courtney decided it was time to try out the tub and promptly slipped off her red satin panties tossing them over to me in her cute flirtatious way just before she hopped into the tub. With her perfect breasts surrounded by bubbles, her perky tits barely poking out of the water, I grabbed a cup and began pouring water over her shoulders and neck. The water washed the bubbles off exposing her soft breasts, now glistening from the lavender-scented shimmering body wash. With my other hand, I rubbed her shoulders, neck, and hair. Although normally very shy, she allowed me to continue the massage with her tits exposed to the air since she was enjoying herself. I moved my hands down her chest and across her breasts, making sure to give extra attention to each of her very perky nipples. I continued to massage her tits for a few minutes as she squirmed in the warm bubbly water. Once a little too hot, Courtney got out and wrapped up in the white hotel robe.

Courtney was enamored by the incredible view of the strip we had from our 10th-floor suite. The blinds open we could see up and down the entire strip. We stood there watching the people taking in the sights and lights Vegas is known for. I couldn't help but be turned on by how sexy she looked standing there in the window. With Courtney standing in front of our floor to ceiling panorama window, I walked up behind her and started kissing her neck and rubbing her perfect breasts under her robe. She leaned back into me enjoying my kisses.

Before she knew what hit her, I had massaged both of her beautiful breasts out of her robe, exposing their beauty to the world and the strip below. I could barely contain the excitement of holding Courtney's tits in my hand while watching all the tourists walk by below. With my dick growing harder every second, Courtney reached back with both hands and begins to massage my dick on the outside of my jeans. She can feel my cock growing as she continues to massage him, her gorgeous D cups jostling in front of the window. She quickly turns around and drops to her knees while unbuttoning my jeans. At this point, I just can't believe how lucky I am as she drops my jeans and pulls out my throbbing 8" dick.

She held my dick in her hands, slowly moving towards him, taking her time to tease me with anticipation. She licked her lips just before leaning in and licking the tip of my throbbing cock. I was so excited, dripping with pre-cum which she happily licked up smiling as she looked up at me, I almost came right there. She licked the entire length of my swollen shaft, up and down, making sure she tasted every inch. As I stood there looking down over the strip, my topless wife kneeling in front of me, I watched as she opened up wide and slid all 8 inches into her mouth. The warmth of her mouth paired with her soft lips wrapped around my dick is an ecstasy few people will ever enjoy.

Courtney is pure magic when she has my dick in her mouth. She works my shaft in and out pausing to slowly take the entire length down her soft warm throat. She begins to work my dick faster and faster, now using both hands to stroke my dick while swallowing it. She drops her hands and continues to blow me, arching her back while allowing me to penetrate deep in her throat. When I'm close to climax, I pull out of her mouth, stand her up and flip her around facing the window. I bend her over and lift the back of her open robe exposing her ass and soft pussy lips.

I grab her by her hips and slide my dick into her soft warm pussy. I started slow and deep, making sure she feels all of me inside her. She lets out a gasp of pleasure each time I pause deep inside. As I sped up my thrusts, she matched my excitement with louder and louder cries of bliss. I grabbed her hair, as she enjoys being controlled, and thrust harder, faster, and deeper. She screamed with delight at the amazing sex we were experiencing 10 floors up. Courtney's shyness fell away as her breasts were jostling in the window with every thrust of my dick inside her. I could feel her pussy dripping with pleasure after only a few minutes. She had been so amazing up to this point I decided to allow her to ride me properly.

I pulled out and moved over to the hotel room chair that was in the corner right next to the window. An ugly red, and not very comfortable, the chair would have to do as my wife was primed and ready to cum on my dick. Once seated comfortably, Courtney dropped her robe to the ground and walked over to the chair, promptly straddled me, her pussy still dripping with excitement. She slid down my shaft letting out an immense moan of pleasure once she had taken it all in. She moved her hands over my shoulders gripping the back of the chair knowing she was in for a great ride. Facing the window, her gorgeous naked body in front of me, Courtney begins bouncing up and down on my dick.

She rolled her hips around giving me the best lap dance of my life as I tried not to cum, her tits wiggling in my face. I grabbed her ass and pulled her close shoving my dick deep inside her while sucking on her left tit. She watched the tourists below in between her eyes rolling back in pleasure, her pussy dripping and primed for the climax. I could tell she was getting close, so I pulled her in closer and held her with my dick deep inside as her thrusting quickened. Her eyes began to widen, and her mouth dropped open, a good sign she was close to cumming all over my dick.

With one more deep hard thrust, she let out the loudest cry of satisfaction I have ever heard from my beautiful wife. I thought for sure the other guests heard her and would call security, something I would be proud to have happened. She continued to scream with excitement as her orgasm pulsed in her pussy. For the next few minutes, she just sat there on my dick, her pussy dripping and pulsing over and over. After she caught her breath, I told her I was close as well and want to finish.

She jumped off my dick and promptly knelt in front of the chair. With my dick still dripping from her pussy, she began to vigorously suck and stroke me. I lasted all of 30 seconds before I was ready to climax. I told her I was cumming and as a good wife, she didn't stop but took more of me in her mouth. I shot my load into her mouth for what seemed like forever. She moaned with excitement as she gulped up every drop. Once I had finished, she slowly stopped sucking my dick, making sure not to lose a single drop. She looked up at me and with a big smile swallowed the entire load, licking her lips and opening her mouth to prove it.

She leaned in and kissed my cheek as she jumped up and we both headed for the oversized shower to clean up.