All Comments on 'Our FLR Journal - Entry 01'

by hersubject

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love eating my wife…sometimes I just don’t do it just right though..so I also totally enjoy watching her get herself off.. love cleaning her up after she squirts, hopefully repeatedly..as her thighs grip my head..afterwards we cuddle and she tells me what she wants me to buy for her..maybe a sexy bracelet or dangling earrings..I live to serve her..

Loved your story..keep writing..

JT

hersubjecthersubject4 months agoAuthor

JT thank you for sharing your story and I’m glad you enjoyed mine. There will certainly be more entries to come.

spinpole2001spinpole20014 months ago

Good start to what I hope is a very long story!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hotly written. I love he's so sub and she has control without needing weird acts. Love the required licking. My style! Hott!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great start, looking forward to more!

hersubjecthersubject4 months agoAuthor

Thank you for the recent comments. I submitted part 2 a week ago and am not sure why it’s taking so long for it to be published. I have parts 3 & 4 drafted, just waiting for part 2 to publish for you.

hersubjecthersubject4 months agoAuthor

It sure what is taking so long for Entry 02 to be published. I resubmitted in hopes the other submission was lost in the vortex.

ArrowQuiverArrowQuiver2 months ago

loved it! it was just as much a tease as her touching your cock for 30 seconds.... :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Nice premise.

Lacks details.

For example, when she plays with his cock for 30 seconds, what doe she do? What does she say?

Too short.

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous