Our FLR Journal - Entry 02

Story Info
Paul needs to understand no longer is this role play.
1.5k words
4.52
6.9k
7

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife was sick for a few days so no FLR activity sexually. She asked (which now, when she asks, it is a directive) that I handle certain things while she rested. Run an errand, dishes, groceries; simple tasks.

This morning she felt better and planned to go out with friends for lunch and shopping. When I came home from work, the kitchen was a mess. She did some baking and left all the dirty dishes in the sink or on the counters, flour and egg shells were on the floor.

I texted her letting her know I was home, asked what happened here and if she was having fun. She replied, "Hi love. Kitchen and bedroom, have fun!"

Bedroom? I walked into our bedroom and found all her clothes pulled out of her dresser and tossed in a pile on the bed. I texted her, asking what happened and why her clothes were in a pile. She replied, "Fold it a certain way and put away. Watch this." She sent me a YouTube video of someone folding clothes very precisely. Seemed odd as a quick fold and stuff into drawers worked for us for years. But, I replied with a thumbs-up emoji.

The next hour was spent cleaning up the mess in the kitchen. She obviously went out of her way to make it overly messy as she wasn't the messy type. As I cleaned I thought, "did she think this was necessary for our FLR arrangement?" My cock stiffened a bit.

I just began folding her clothes when she arrived home. She kissed me on the cheek? I turned and we kissed fully for a long moment.

"Did you have fun," I asked.

She said she did and shared a bit about their day. Apparently our friend Shelley was finally over her breakup with her boyfriend and had decided to redecorate her apartment so they shopped for decorating ideas.

"How about you," she asked, placing a hand on my shoulder. "Are you having fun?"

"I had a good day at work. Typical day." I began to answer.

Sitting down on the corner of the bed, she traced the outline of my cock with a finger. "Not what I asked. Are you having fun?"

"Oh you mean this?" I held up the shirt I was folding. "Well the kitchen was a wreck, but it's clean again. And folding your clothes this way, Carrie, what inspired this?"

She giggled, tracing my cock with a bit more pressure. "You did. Paul, you were sincere in wanting a formal FLR arrangement. I agreed because its purpose in part is to make my life easier and more enjoyable. In hate cleaning and not being able to find the shirt I want to wear in my messy drawers is not enjoyable. So guess what fixes that for me?"

My cock was near full hardness which meant my submissive drive was fully activated. She stopped touching my cock, her hands now on her knees as she looked at me with en eyebrow raised.

"Me," I answered just above a whisper. "I do the things you don't want to do and I do them your way?"

"I'm not sure why your answer sounds like a question," she spoke directly. "This is what you wanted, isn't it?"

"Oh yes it is," a spark enthusiasm in my voice. "This extreme folding just seems odd, unexpected. But I'll get it done."

Giggling as she stood up, she brought her lips to my ear lobe for a playful bite. "A test,"

She whispered. "To see how serious you are about our arrangement. I've always admired a highly organized life but never had the motivation to do the work to live that way. But now, my submissive husband can make that happen for me. Right?"

"Yes ma'am," I whispered back.

"Ma'am!" She stepped back. "Where did that come from?"

"Just thought you'd like being addressed formally."

"No," she nodded her disapproval. "We don't need that. Makes it feel like just role playing. We have our names, use them."

"Ok, that makes sense."

"Before I go," she took a couple steps back. "Get naked."

"Gladly," I said with a smile and disrobed, an obvious anticipation of sex washed over me. When naked I stepped towards her.

"No," she held up a hand. "Finish folding my clothes. If you do it right, then sex. I want you naked so I can enjoy watching you in an aroused state. And I like what I see."

Her devilish grin had my head swimming. My desire to get my face between her legs was ravenous. I got busy folding as she walked away.

Two hours later I found her reading a book in the den, the radio softly filled her space with classic rock.

"All done," I announced. "Want to come see?"

"I'll see later," she said, seated in a leather chair. "After all that are you still horny?"

"Definitely," I replied eagerly.

Spreading her legs, lifting her skirt, she revealed her pussy. "Go on then, take your time sucking me off."

Kneeling, I began kissing her glistening slit. Soft kisses then a bit of pressure to part her. Her low moan reassured I was giving her what she wanted. Slowly my tongue began to probe deeper and take in her oozing wetness. I was in my happy place.

"That's it," she moaned low. "Just do that."

Her thighs came together holding my head still. Licking just a bit faster allowed me to breathe easier and heightened her arousal. As her thighs relaxed I pressed my face forward and sucked harder. It wasn't long and her hips raised up with the pitch of her moans.

"Fuck yes," she blurted loudly. "Paul, yessssss!"

Cumming, her thighs clamped my head hard. Her body tightened, she screamed aloud as I lapped up her orgasm while gasping for air. The evening of submission had made me so hard.

Relaxing deep into her chair, I stood in hopes of mounting her. Leaning forward with my cock, I was ready to plunge it into her pussy. Grabbing her knees, she pulled them up exposing her pouting wet pussy.

"Go ahead," she said softly.

My cock pressed its way into her pussy, my hands gripped her shoulders. Leaning in, we kissed as my thrusts quickened.

"Faster," She said playfully.

Pounding her fairly hard, I grunted as my balls tightened. My eyes closed, focusing on not cumming too quickly.

"Slow it down!" She said sharply a minute later.

Our eyes locked as I reduced the pace. How I love her so, I thought. Slower was good, I'd get to fuck her longer before cumming.

After another minute, she lowered her legs, which pushed me back, and my hard cock out of her pussy. Rolling over, she bent over the chair, her ass up high - the perfect foggy style position, my favorite.

"On your knees!" She ordered.

I obeyed, asking, "Um, are you going to ride me?"

"Shhh," she curtly spoke. "Kiss my ass and listen."

My lips began smooching on her firm ass cheeks.

"When we discussed getting serious about a FLR lifestyle we agreed you are at you are most submissive when denied orgasms," she spoke as I kissed her as. "And I decide when you cum. We've only been into this journey a few days but long enough for me to know you'll be better at make my days easier and happier when you are aroused. So no, you won't be cumming today."

"Oh please Carrie," I interrupted her. "I just have to cum, it has actually been a couple weeks since we last fucked."

She giggled, delighted at my begging. "Go ahead, make your plea, Paul."

"It's just one orgasm," I continued. "Then you can deny my orgasm for a while again. I think I've earned an orgasm here tonight, no?"

"What's in it for me," she said playfully.

"For you?" I shot back, somewhat frustrated yet it was true I was very aroused and enjoying this. "I'm doing all this housework and stuff for you, and well letting you call the shots."

She laughed at my choice of words. "You wanted me to lead, Paul. A female led relationship, means I lead and you obey. Stand up."

We both stood up. She touched my cock, barely touching it, stroking so lightly. "You need to remember this is no longer a role playing session, you wanted this to be our new normal."

"I know but..." she squeezed my cock hard, shutting me up.

"Enough discussion," she spoke directly, her eyes hardened with her voice. "You will not cum until I believe you've adjusted to this not being bedroom kink. When you demonstrate you understand the difference between playing and obeying, then you may cum. Now clean up the mess we made of that chair. I'm going you go shower."

"Ok," I said trying to sound obedient but my mind was conflicted.

"And Paul," she kissed me in the cheek. "I do love you!"

"I love you too, Carrie." I replied with a smile as wide as my cock was hard.