Our FLR Journal - Entry 09

Story Info
Our Sensational FLR Valentine’s Day.
1.8k words
4.52
2.9k
6

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This day has always been one we've celebrated. This being our first Valentines Day in a female led relationship, it did go a little differently.

Like most Valentines days I prepared breakfast and brought it to Carrie in bed. I had a greeting card for her and flowers, one of the roses was on the tray with her breakfast.

After breakfast, we lay in bed hugging, kissing, and spent some quality time together before the day would begin.

As her submissive, I offered to please her sexually. Most mornings she enjoys a blowjob before getting the day started. Today, she surprised me.

"First I'm going to give you your Valentines gift, Paul" she said excitedly. "Lay on your back."

Kissing my chest, then down my stomach. My cock stiffened as she kissed her way towards it. As tease & denial is a staple of our FLR, I prepared myself for just that.

I wasn't prepared for her taking my cock into her mouth and immediately deep throating it. Settling into a comfortable position on her knees beside me, she slowly sucked here way back up to the top of my cock and then back down until it disappeared into her throat.

My moans increased as she increased her pace.

"Oh dear," escaped my lips as she took my balls into a hand and squeezed gently. She moaned back to me, delighted in her handiwork.

Oh, how I love her blowjobs. I do not get them as often as I used to. So when I do, I do everything I can to withhold from blowing my load until I just cannot hold back any longer. And she knew this, hence why her hand was now massaging my balls and her lips tightened to my shaft, increasing suction. It would not be much longer.

Quickly, now bobbing her head up and down my shaft. Her breasts resting against my side. It was quite a sight to see, but it was time. I raised my pelvis upwards a bit, let out a low grown and unloaded myself into her mouth. She sucked and swallowed until I was dry.

"Happy Valentines, my love," she said, with a smile sitting back up on her knees. Her hand moving from my balls, and now caressing my stomach. "You didn't expect that, did you?"

"Oh my, no," I replied, catching my breath. "I'm only half way to my next release, so, no. That was a welcome treat. Much nicer than the flowers I gave you."

"Yeah?" Carrie replied with a whimsical look. "Do you wish you got me a better gift?"

Sitting up as I thought. She stared at me, now biting her lip. "Oh I'd love to match your gift and give you a Valentines blow job too."

She giggled. "A blow job? I can make you give me one anytime I want. Try again."

That whimsical look was still there, except her eyes hardened a bit. "A good hard fucking, nothing says Happy Valentine's Day than that, right?"

"Better," she answered, lying down in the bed. "But not enough. What else?"

Confused yet? I was. She was playing at something but it eluded me. But, I had to say something.

"Let's head over to the casino tonight," I suggested. "Grab dinner at Oliver's and then get on the roulette table."

Crawling to the center of the bed, she raised her ass and lowered her shoulders. "Fuck me from behind," she instructed.

"I love Valentine's Day!", I replied excitedly. She giggled.

My hands took hold of her hips and I brought my cock in position to thrust into her. Carrie arched her back, spread her legs a bit more to expose her glistening pussy. Slowly I slipped past her pouting lips and into her pussy. Stretching her as my cock filled her warm depths.

"Oh, Mmm," she moaned. "You weren't hard to get hard again."

Angling my hips, my rhythm picked up slowly. My hips slapped gently against her ass.

"Ahhh,..., you can fuck harder!" Carrie encouraged.

Concentrating, breathing deeply, as I increased pace and slammed harder into her I began to worry I'd cum too quickly. She didn't help my concern as she pushed her hips hard back against my every thrust. Still, this hard fucking felt great, it had been a while since I'd had my way with her pussy.

"Faster!" Carrie demanded. I tried but instantly that unmistakable sensation in my balls took control. I pounded harder but I reached my point of no return, my orgasm eminent and out of my control.

Suddenly Carrie leeched forward pulling my cock out of her. She flipped onto her back, staring hard into my eyes.

"I'm not ready to cum," she shared plainly. "I bet you are!" Leaning her head back, slipping a hand between her legs she rubbed her clitoris. This pause in fucking didn't really calm me down, I almost unloaded on her as she played with herself. Closing my eyes helped avoid doing so.

"I'm ready, sure," I whispered. "So ready!"

I didn't wait for a response. Immediately I mounted her, reentered her soaked pussy, and resumed banging. Carrie moaned loudly, grabbing the bedsheets tightly.

"Hard, Paul! That's, it!" She roared. With every thrust, I felt the a shockwave rave up my cock and spine. Her breasts bounced as she came to the edge of climax.

Slamming her hips up high, she screamed. Her orgasm erupted. Instantaneously my load shot deep into her. We bucked and I held on keeping my cock pressed into her. Grunting loudly myself, pulling her back with me is I fell backwards. We separated as I actually fell off the bed.

"Are you ok?" She asked, startled.

I nodded, yes. Resting on the floor, we both laughed, lying motionless except for heaving chests.

* * *

That evening as we dressed to go out, she stepped over to me as I was pulling on my boxers. She was naked, in her hands her bra and panties.

"As much as dinner and a casino night sounds," Carrie said. "I've decided we shall stay in."

"Oh," I said. Surprised and a bit disappointed. "What do you have in mind?"

"I have a bit more valentines gift giving for you," she shared, smiling as she moved to sit on the edge of the bed. "As I don't often entertain your fetishes, we shall do that this evening."

She scooted up onto the bed a lay back, her head in her pillow.

"We will start with your foot fetish," Carrie said firmly. "Come up here and enjoy my feet."

"Absolutely," I replied happily, removing my boxers. "Thank you, sweetheart."

Kissing each toe, nibbling the tips playfully. Carrie watched closely. Slowly sucking each toe one at a time, massaging her feet with my mouth.

"Do you like it when I watch?" She asked inquisitively.

A long lick of the top her foot, I raised my head. "Definitely," I answered before resuming licks atop her feet.

"Why is that?" She asked.

Shifting to my side, my hands replaced my tongue on her feet. "I guess it helps in making me feel submissive, which I like as you know. But being submissive and in FLR, that's our lifestyle. Not kinky in your definition. When you watch me kiss your feet it has a touch of humiliation too. A fetish I have but have never impressed upon you."

She remained silent for a second, several seconds. "Ok," she said sharply. "Paul. Give me some ideas for humiliating you and we might just do that."

"Wow," I quickly kissed her feet a few times. "Gladly I have ideas for you. When you arrive home, take seat and while we discus our days have me kneeling and licking your shoes clean before removing them and massaging your feet."

"Interesting," she said, wiggling her toes in my mouth. "That could be fun. What else?"

I moved to licking the soles of her feet. She gave me a few moments to enjoy them and then I answered her.

"You may not like this idea," I began. "The thought of being made to eat my own cum while you watch is hugely erotic."

"Eat your cum?" She interrupted. "Why would you want to do that?"

"Hear me out, please." I explained. "It only works for both of us if you'd have me do it for your entertainment. An act that reinforces who is dominant by humiliating her submissive to eat his seed after his reward. I can't explain why that thought and being humiliated by you is erotic, but, it is."

"Well, I did ask," she said pulling her feet away. "Thanks for sharing." She leaned to me and kissed me. Whispering, "You want to fuck me again?"

"Oh that would be wonderful!" I kissed her.

"As fast as you can," she instructed as she lay back. "Your third valentines orgasm needs to be fast. Fuck me!"

I did as told, mounted her, entered her and began stroking in and out of her.

"Doesn't that feel good?" She asked teasingly.

"Incredible," I answered as I fucked.

"Enjoy it," she added. "Tomorrow you go back to earning orgasms."

"I understand," I said as I closed in on cumming.

Her head deep in her pillow, she watched me fuck her. Her hands caressed my forearms. The look on her face said one thing, hurry up.

She dug her fingernails into my forearms which seemingly triggered my release. I groaned as I came, unloading into her pussy.

"Good job, Paul," she said approvingly. "Now lay down on the bed."

As I did she straddled me and brought herself upwards setting her knees alongside my head.

"You've cum inside me three times today," Carrie stated plainly. "Be a good husband and clean up your mess."

Lowering she brought her cum filled pussy to my face. Immediately I licked and pressed my lips around her pussy. She just kept enough pressure so I had to do as she commanded. She did not all-out sit in my face or smother me.

"That's it," she said slowly. "Subs who cum eat their cum. Well at least my sub does from now on."

Her words, the taste of my cum while not tasty, the entire day; I hadn't been this excited in a long time. Our FLR was growing wonderfully.

"Make me cum!" Carrie commanded after a few minutes of cleaning her. "But take your time. I'm in no rush. I'm enjoying seeing you beneath me where you belong."

My tongue worked her lusciously wet slit. She kept my head tight against her pussy. Darting, my tongue went in and out as my nose teased her clit. She wanted a slow blowjob so she raised up at times to hold off her orgasm.

When she next lowered I swiftly increased my tongues pressure, took her pussy in my mouth and ran firm circles around her clit. The tightening of her legs along side my head signaled her approaching climax.

Carrie grasped at the hair on my head as I serviced her. My tongue grew tired right as she twitched and then came. A delightful orgasm washed over my obedient tongue.

Embracing after our first session of humiliation, we both were wiped out. She kissed my cheek.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Paul," she said.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Carrie," I said as I kissed her cheek.