Our FLR Journal - Entry 10

Story Info
A drunken evening changes our 3 lives.
2.1k words
4.27
2.5k
5

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday morning, I woke up to a screaming headache. I recall we drank a lot last night. Can't recall anything after dinner. Wait, we watched a movie? I think, nothing else. When did I come to bed?

"Why am I wearing leather boxers?" I ask myself as I urinated. "And, Carrie wasn't in bed!"

Bit by bit my brain fog clears. "Shelley, she was here. Did they go out?" Shelley is Carrie's best friend. She came over as she always does when she breaks up with a boyfriend.

Carrie, I find her asleep on the couch, naked. I shake her shoulder. Her eyes open, looking at me, she starts laughing.

"What's so funny?" I ask, irritated.

Carrie laughs harder, standing up. "Ugh hangover. Ibuprofen and coffee. Get it then we'll refresh your memory."

"We?" Alarm in my voice. "Shelley is still here?"

Carrie resumes laughing. "Oh my, complete blackout huh?" She says slowing to a giggle. "Go see if she is in the guest room. I'll make the coffee."

Sure enough, Shelley was passed out on the guest bed. Naked. As if that wasn't odd enough, beside her was Carrie's Fac-il-ator, the face mounted dildo (See Entry 06).

"What on earth happened last night?" I asked sternly, walking back to the kitchen.

Carrie spit out a bit of coffee as she laughed again. Pushing a cup across the counter, "Get dressed, then coffee," Carrie said still laughing as she walked to the guest bedroom.

Carrie had thrown on a t-shirt and workout shorts. I washed my face, popped ibuprofen and did the same. I couldn't get out of my head the Fac-il-ator being besides Shelley.

Both of them were in the kitchen hugging coffee cups. I grabbed mine and sipped. They both start laughing.

"Carrie," I'm perplexed. "Come on!"

We sit in the living room. Carrie shares that after they ran out of wine we took Shelley up on her suggestion to mellow out on Valium which she uses for anxiety. As drunk as we were, we agreed.

"And that's why my memory is shit this morning?" I asked, in disbelief we agreed to the Valium.

A tear rolled down Shelley's cheek. "I'm sorry, Paul. We were having fun. No way I'd have offered Valium had I not been so drunk. Yes, Valium and booze can cause blackout memory. So so sorry."

I sipped silently for a minute. Straining my brain to recall. We were naked. The Fac-il-ator. What else?

"So," I said hesitantly, perhaps I didn't want to know. "What happened?"

"You blurted it out, Paul," Carrie said. "And from there, the three of us displayed zero inhibitions."

"None," Shelley added, hiding a grin behind her coffee cup.

For the next 10 minutes they replayed the night. I sat, mouth open, utterly surprised at what we did. It started when I blurted out Carrie and I lived in a female led relationship. I offered to prove it by worshiping Carrie's feet. I did. And then I worshipped Shelley's feet. Apparently I sucked Shelley's toes for 30 minutes and rubbed my cock on them begging to suck them more.

I continue listening, so embarrassed.

Afterwards, being so drunk I could barely keep my cock hard, but it was hard enough for Carrie to have Shelley tease me further by riding it for a bit. And when it went soft, the Fac-il-ator came out.

"Holy crap," I uttered in disbelief. "Carrie, you were OK with this?"

"I was drunk too," she reiterated. "We all were, Paul."

Shelley added, "It is OK Paul. I am not new to kinky sexual appetite."

"Huh? Ok? What? Whatever! This changes things," I said.

"Relax," Carrie said, starting to laugh again. "Relax, Paul! Besides, you haven't heard everything yet."

"Really?" I leaned back in my chair.

Shelley took over, explaining she also blurted out a secret last night. She had hid being bi-sexual from most everyone and always had a crush on Carrie and fantasized of sex with her. At that point I had already passed out, and Carrie freaked a bit, ending the evening.

"For fuck sake," I said, shocked. "I take Valium and wake up in the twilight zone."

More laughter. Even a snicker from me.

"All the fun we had and laughs this morning aside," Carrie stood. "Shelley, Paul is right. This changes things. I need a day to detox and decide what you knowing about our FLR means to us, and, wrap my head around the fact you fantasize about me."

"But..." Shelley tried to share a thought.

"No, please." Carrie interrupted her. "Go home and come over tomorrow after work. By then I'll be ready to talk more about this." A tear ran down both of their cheeks. Me, I hid my half-hard cock.

* * *

As Shelley knew I was Carrie's submissive, the next evening I did as I do every day; I came home, got naked and dis what Carrie requires. Carrie worked late in her office while Shelley hung out with me in the kitchen. The awkwardness was helped as she mostly quietly looked at her phone.

Carrie called us both into her office.

"Sorry, I took so long," Carrie began, still seated as we stood opposite her desk. "Ok, right to it. Last night was fun and out of bounds. Paul and I are married. Neither of us ever desired to have someone join for sex. Speaking for myself, and Paul, we can't just forget what happened and pretend going forward can be the same as it has. Shelly, please share your thoughts."

"I'm very sorry for all of it," Shelley shared, very apologetic. "None of that was my intention. Stupid mixing so much alcohol with Valium. I do remember everything actually. And I had a great time. And, if I am completely honest, I'd love to love you two the same again. Minus the alcohol and Valium."

"Just to be clear," Carrie said directly. "I will be deciding for both Paul and I what the new normal will be. Shelley, thank you for sharing those thoughts. Paul, your thoughts."

I remain silent for a good long 30 seconds. I paced the room a little. I expected Carrie to tell me to speak up. But she gave me that time.

"OK," I spoke with certainty in my tone. "Shelley, you'll forever be our friend. Given where we are now, agreed, can't go forward as if nothing happened. This may sound unexpected. The only plausible solution I can accept is either you must be estranged to us, or, you will submit to Carrie. Make that fantasy a commitment, as I did. You asked, dear. Thank you for asking."

"Shelley," Carrie said standing. "Your thoughts on his idea?"

"Seriously?" Shelley said smiling. "My life is a wreck. Why would you want my mess in your daily lives?"

"Yes or no?" Carrie insisted. "Submit or leave!"

Shelley nodded her head, yes.

"I'll define your boundaries soon," Carrie instructed Shelley. "For now, you must seek my approval for everything. You'll submit to me in any manner I choose. You will always have the opportunity to get up and leave if you choose."

"I choose you," Shelley blurted. "And you too, Paul."

Carrie sat back down, spreading her legs. "Are you prepared to seal this deal?"

Shelley again nodded her head, yes.

"Get naked and suck my pussy," Carrie commanded.

I started to get hard as Shelley stripped. Both of them noticed it. Shelley was short, 5 foot 4 inches I guessed. Mostly fit, some belly paunch. Wonderful round titties and ass. An unshaven blonde bush matching her natural blonde head.

Shelley smiled as she knelt before Carrie and licked pussy for the first time.

"Keep smiling," Carrie noted. "A happy sub smiles as they submit."

While Shelly did dive right in, she was timid with her tongue. Carrie slowly placed a hand atop Shelley's head, grabbed her hair and pulled her face away.

"Subs do not hesitate," Carrie instructed. "They give every task their all. Lick with enthusiasm!"

Shelley's face was pressed firmly into Carrie's wet slit. My cock was fully erect watching Carrie step further out of her comfort zone. With ease she had brought Shelley to her knees to suck another woman's pussy for the first time.

"You are all over the place!" Carrie barked. "Paul, get down there and coach her!"

Coach her? I knelt down beside Shelley. "Start over. Take a breath and begin kissing her glistening slit. Soft kisses for a minute. Go on."

Shelley started over. Carrie removed her hand from Shelley's head. Kissing. She added a few nibbles too.

"Good," I reassured her. "Now, add a bit of pressure to part her."

Carrie moaned, adding to the reassurance Shelley was getting it. Slowly her tongue began to probe deeper and take in Carrie's oozing wetness.

"That's it," Carrie moaned louder. "Just do that."

Her thighs came together to hold Shelley's head still. Licking just a bit faster heightened her arousal. As her thighs relaxed Shelley pressed her face forward and sucked harder. It wasn't long and Carrie's hips raised up with the pitch of her moans.

"Fuck yes," Carrie blurted loudly. "Yessssss!"

Cumming, her body tightened, she screamed aloud as Shelley lapped up her orgasm while gasping for air. The sight if it all made me so hard.

"Oh Paul," Carrie said catching her breath. "Tomorrow? Is release day tomorrow?"

"Yes," I answered excitedly.

"You've been wonderfully patient and understanding about what happened and how we've arrived to have dear Shelley's face in my pussy."

Carrie leaned forward and kissed Shelley on the forehead. "Did you enjoy that Shelley?"

"I did," Shelley answered with a grin. "I didn't know if I would, but it was hot."

Carrie stood up. "Stay there," she instructed looking at Shelley.

"Paul, sit in my chair."

I did as instructed.

"Shelley," Carrie moved behind Shelley and stroked her hair. "Paul earns orgasms. If he behaves and performs exceptionally he gates one every 10 days."

"Wow," Shelley said with a startled. "Ten?"

"Sometimes more, or less," Carrie leaned forward whispering in her ear. "He has earned early release. Suck him off!"

Shelley smiled up at me, "Gladly!" Her hand wrapped around my hard seven inch cock! A low moan escaped my lips.

Slowly sliding her hand up and then back down my full hardness. With every stoke of her hand up and down my moans went up and down.

Carrie walked around behind me. Massaging my shoulders playfully as I received my reward.

Kissing my cock head once, she opened her mouth and brought me in. Sucking my cock into her like a pro; past her lips, until my swollen head hit the back of her throat.

"Give him head, Shelley," Carrie demanded. "Swallow his load as you did mine."

Up and down Shelley bobbed on my shaft. She shifted to get better leverage. Her face slamming into my groin as she sucked down. I wanted to grabbed her hair as my orgasm neared.

"Does she suck a good cock, Paul?" Carrie asked.

My cock pulsated in her mouth for several seconds signaling my orgasms arrival.

"It's Ok," I said playfully.

Shelley groaned at my response and bobbed faster.

"Swallow it!" Carrie barked as I came.

Filling her mouth, Shelley obeyed. Keeping her mouth planted on my shaft until she'd swallowed it all. She was a seasoned blow job giver, no gagging, no hesitation when I came.

"I hope you still have some for me, Paul." Carrie said, smiling.

"Always, Carrie!" I answered excitedly.

"Shelley, you are off to a good start," Carrie looked to her, still kneeling between my legs.

"Thank you, umm," Shelley hesitated. "Do I call you like, master, mistress, or..."

"Carrie!" I'll always be Carrie even though you are my submissive whose role is to make my life easier, more enjoyable."

"Thank you, Carrie."

"You need to go to your apartment and pack for a few nights," Carrie informed her. "Spend the night there, work tomorrow and then come here. We will figure out the details of your place here in the coming days."

"Ok," Shelley said. "Anything else I can do for you now?"

"One thing," Shelley said, grabbing my hand and leading me towards her office door. "Cleaning stuff is in the laundry room. Clean up my chair here, it shouldn't be left looking and smelling of sex. Also dust, floors, make my office shine. Then you can go."

"Yes, Carrie," Shelley acknowledged her commands. "I'll do that now."

"Paul," Carrie led me to the bedroom. "You've earned an evening of fucking. Come!"