Our Friend in the Hospital

Story Info
We visit a friend in the hospital.
1.1k words
4.23
17.1k
6
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

\A good friend of ours was suddenly taken ill and was in the hospital that is located just a few blocks from our home. The next day over lunch both my wife and I went to visit with her. The door to her room was closed so we knocked before we entered her room. She was lying on top of all her bed sheets and was watching the TV. She appeared to be pain-free and happy.

Our friend, Tabatha, is an attractive BBW of a French background. She is about 35, 5-1, with small tits for a woman of her size. She is married to a man that I work with. The four of us have often partied and played cards until the wee hours of the weekends.

We both approached her bed and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. My wife sat in the only chair in the room which was beside the bed, so I stood at the foot of the bed. Tabatha looked good so I wondered why was she in the hospital. She explained that it was a gall bladder attack and the doctors had gotten her past it. They were holding her for some tests to see if they needed to remove her gall bladder. She complained that the room was too warm and that is why she was laying on top of her sheets.

My wife and Tabatha got to talking and basically ignored me so I started looking around the room. Then I noticed that Tabatha's gown was pulled up about half way on her thighs. From the end of the bed I could clearly see her shaved pussy. I had no idea that she shaved. Most of the BBW I have known did not shave because they could not see down there.

Never having thought of her in a sexual way, I found myself staring at her pussy.

After about 15 minutes or so, my wife stood up and said, "I need to get back to work. Jim is off today so he can stay and entertain you for a while."

My wife kissed Tabatha on the cheek and left closing the door behind her. I moved over to the chair and sat down.

"I am glad that you are feeling better. You look great!" I said.

"Thank you. Did you enjoy what you saw?" she asked.

Oops, I have been caught. How to get out of this?

"You and my wife were so involved with talking, I was just trying to keep occupied," I said. "Honestly, I could not see much as your gown was not pulled up far enough."

"Well, it looked to me like you were trying awfully hard," she said. "Here let me help you out then."

She reached down and pulled up her gown to her waist. I assumed that maybe she was being influenced by her meds.

"Now you can have a better view," she said with a smile.

"May I stand up and get a little closer?" I asked.

She nodded yes and giggled. I stood up and moved right up to the rails on the side of her bed.

"I would never have guessed that you would shave. It really does look neat and clean," I said.

"My husband does that for me. He hates hair in his mouth when he gives me oral sex," she said.

"And I imagine that you have oral sex a lot," I said.

"Oh yes we do!" she replied.

"Would you mind if I explored a little bit?" I asked. "I did go to medical school in Denver."

"No, go ahead and play doctor. This will be the only chance you will ever get to see me like this. We can blame it on the drugs," she said.

I had noticed a box of surgical gloves on the wall near her sink. I grabbed two and put them on. As I was putting them on, I checked that the door was fully closed and I returned back to her bedside.

As I moved my hands to her crotch area, she spread her legs farther apart. With my left hand I parted her outer lips. I could see that her inner lips were thin and well hidden. Her clit was hidden inside the folds of her foreskin. I used my right hand to hold her inner lips apart so that I could see her vagina. I ran my index finger on my right hand around the perimeter of her vagina. I glanced a look at her face to see her reaction. Her eyes were closed and she was smiling. Well, so far, she has not stopped me. I used my left hand to stroke the shaft of her clit, like jacking her off while I was making circles around her vagina with my other hand.

"Does this feel OK to you?" I asked.

She still had her eyes closed and she responded, "Oh, yes."

Good! I am not in trouble so far. I changed what I was doing with my left hand. I started moving the foreskin back and forth over her clit. It was smaller than a pencil eraser and felt very firm. I quit circling the opening of her vagina and slipped the end of my finger inside. I noticed that she was beginning to breathe faster. I took another chance and pushed my right middle finger fully into her vagina. It was very tight. Something I had not expected. She was quite wet so I moved my finger around inside looking for her G spot.

She knew what I was doing because she said, "It is farther forward. That's it. Right there!"

I started rolling her clit between my fingers of my left hand and massaging her G spot with my other hand. I kept it up for some time hoping to give her an orgasm.

She began moaning and panting. She grabbed the bedding firmly with both hands. Her legs clamped together and locked my hands in her pussy. She arched her back a little and let out a very soft scream. I kept up my hand movements until she fully relaxed. Then I removed my hands and threw the surgical gloves in the trash.

"That felt wonderful. Thank you!" she said smiling.

"It just seemed right to give you a medical examination while in the hospital. I am sure that you are drugged up and won't remember a thing," I said.

"I am drugged up but I assure you that I will remember this. However, we should not tell our spouses," she said.

"I agree not to tell anyone about this. It will be our little secret," I said.

I leaned over and gave her a kiss on her cheek.

"Get well so that we can play cards again all night." I said and I left her room.