Our Friend Jack Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With exaggerated, slow movements Jack stood up and faced me placing his hands on his hips. He was hard and his cock stood out proudly from his body. As with the first time we shared the hot tub nude I was awestruck with how perfect it looked. It would have been so easy to reach out and touch it.

I slipped back into the water once it got too cold. Jack did the same. The warmth quickly enveloped me and I once again grabbed my cock to give it a few jerks. It was obvious to me that Jack was doing the same. I checked the window again and was happy to see that Marie was still watching although it was becoming harder to see her through the rain.

I was trying to decide what my next move was when Jack's foot touched my hand. That simple contact was exhilarating. I didn't think it was possible but it seemed like I was even harder. I threw caution to the wind and removed my hand and pulled his foot hard against me. I resisted the urged to rub myself on him harder fearing that I would cum right away.

Jack was smiling at me. He was trying to take over and I wasn't going to allow it. I reached out to him with my foot and gently placed it flat against him. This was the first time that I ever touched another man in this way and the feeling was indescribable. I could feel him flex his hardness against the bottom of my foot which radiated up through me to my core.

Marie needed to see this but there was no chance with the rain now falling hard. As much as I wanted to not move I knew that nothing was going to happen if we stayed where we were.

"Let's move inside." I had to speak up to be heard over the driving rain.

Jack nodded and we got out of the water and ran for the door. I quickly grabbed a few more dry towels and we stood in front of the fire to dry off and warm ourselves. I turned off the lights so that only the glow from the fireplace lit the room.

There was no sense of embarrassment or shame being fully aroused and naked in front of my friend. I felt only the desire to experience something new with him.

I sat on the floor in front of the fire leaning back against our couch. I stretched out my legs and started to lightly stroke the length of my cock. The heat from the fire felt soothing against my skin.

Jack stood over me and the flickering light reflected off his wet skin highlighting his long and lean form. From my vantage point his prick looked impressive. He grasped himself at his root and squeezed hard; accentuating the veins running the length of his shaft.

I pointed to a spot on the floor in front of me and motioned for Jack to sit. Opening my legs wider so that I could cup my balls I lightly wrapped my hand around myself. He sat opposite me and mirrored me so that we faced each other.

I was fixated on watching him encircle his hard length with his hand forcing a small drop of precum appeared at the head of his cock. Using his forefinger he slowly rubbed it into the yielding flesh of the tip.

In turn I touched the tip of my finger to my own wetness and brought it to my tongue. Staring directly into his eyes I licked my finger clean. As surreal as this was to me I knew I was in a very safe place and was feeling brave.

"You are definitely full of surprises," Jack said as he began to lightly trail his finger up and down from his balls to the tip of his cock, "Where do we take it from here?"

Before I could answer I sensed movement to my left. Turning my head slightly I glanced into the room and could just make out Marie sitting on the stairs. From where she was sitting she could clearly see us and what we were doing. I couldn't tell if she knew I was aware of her presence.

I mouthed to Jack, "It seems we have an audience."

Jack smiled and whispered back, "Let's give her something worth watching."

With that he moved over to me and, kneeling between my legs, placed his hands on my thighs. This is what Marie wanted to see and I was more than happy to indulge her. The sensation of having his hands on me was so foreign and yet so exciting.

Gradually he worked his hands higher causing goosebumps to form on my warm skin. My heart was beating faster the closer he got to the apex of my legs. He massaged my inner thighs and I held my breath when he brought his thumbs so deliciously close to my balls. It was only when he moved his hands back down my legs to start over that I exhaled.

Marie had moved off the stairs and was now standing beside the couch no more than 10 feet from us. She was wearing a short night shirt and her nipples were fully erect. She either didn't realize that I saw her or didn't care and seemed to be focused solely on what Jack was doing to me.

"If Marie were here," he began, pretending that he wasn't aware of her presence," what would she like to see?"

I smiled at him. This was going to be fun.

"She really wants to see your hand on my cock. It turns her on so fucking much. You should have seen how hard she came when we talked about it." I was surprising myself as well with how easily I was playing along.

"You mean like this?"

As if in slow motion he lightly touched the tip of my cock with his finger and, as he did to himself moments before, massaged my own precum onto the sweet spot on the underside of my cock head.

I had to close my eyes for a moment to focus on not exploding right then and there. The visual was almost too much for me.

When I opened my eyes I saw that Marie was sitting down now on the loveseat and had her one hand between her legs; her thighs clamped tightly together. With her other hand she was pinching her nipple between her finger and thumb. The look on her face was one of pure concentration. He gaze didn't waver from Jack's hand on me.

Jack traced a line from the tip of my cock to the underside of my balls leaving a single line of wetness behind. He then lightly cupped my balls in his hand.

"You have a very nice looking cock my friend." He said probably more for Marie's benefit than mine.

"Would she like to see this?" he asked as he proceeded to grasp a hold of me giving me a few quick jerks.

I moaned out loud and had to pull Jack's hand away quickly. I immediately felt the familiar tickle just behind my balls. It wasn't time just yet.

I got to my knees and indicated to Jack to lie on his back.

Marie had moved to the floor and was leaning back against the loveseat. Her hand was wedged between her thighs pressing hard against her mound. She had pulled her nightshirt down tight against her breasts and I could see the sexy little bumps on her areolas through the thin fabric. How I loved those nipples.

I was at that moment perfectly high. Feeling very relaxed and at the same time incredibly euphoric. Anything outside of the circle of firelight didn't exist for me. My wife was seemingly in a daze slowly building toward an orgasm while watching us. My best friend was lying in front of me with a hardon that was begging to be touched.

I reached out and held my hand over his cock; hovering without actually touching it. I wanted to build the anticipation of that first contact. I looked at Marie quickly and locked eyes with her; willing her to read my mind. I wanted to confirm in my mind that she was good with this.

She bit her lower lip and nodded quickly, almost desperately. She was shaking and, with her left hand she had once again focused on her nipple; rolling it between her finger and thumb. Her right hand was working frantically to bring herself to that elusive climax.

I returned my attention to Jack pressing my flattened palm to his hardness. He moaned softly at the same time pressing his pelvis up to meet my hand. Feeling him pulse under my touch was more surreal than anything. His skin felt so soft against the incredibly hard core.

I gently ran my finger along the ridge at his frenulum feeling the transition from his hard shaft to the thick softness of his crown. I had felt my own countless times over the years but this was so very foreign to me.

"Press harder!" he pleaded.

I pushed harder but he did not yield. It was as if I were pushing against stone. I encircled him with my fingers and slowly pumped it marvelling at how similar and yet different it was to mine.

Marie cried out drawing our attention back to her. She had parted her legs enough to allow her room to thrust two fingers deep into her while, with her other hand, rubbing her clitoris. Her orgasm came fast and hard and almost as quickly passed through her.

Knowing that there would be another one quickly following I straddled Jack so that my balls were pressing up against his. Using both hands he took hold of our cocks pulling them tightly together. I started thrusting immediately, our own lubricant mixing together to create the sweetest friction.

Feeling the thickened ridge of the underside of his cock head rubbing against mine was quickly pushing me to the edge.

"I'm getting close," Jack panted, "how about you?"

"Uh huh. Me too." I was breathing hard. I wanted us all to cum together.

I turned to look at Marie. She was fucking herself hard exposing her pussy completely to Jack now. With her free hand she had lifted her night shirt and was pulling hard on her nipple. The look of intense concentration on her face told me that she was very close herself.

"Does this turn you on baby?" I asked Marie barely able to speak.

Marie nodded her head emphatically. She then closed her eyes tightly and held her breath as she came again, exhaling loudly as it passed. She relaxed against the loveseat and kept pressure on her pussy never taking her eyes off what we were doing.

I was thrusting hard now sliding against Jack's cock, my balls slapping against his. His hands, wet with precum, squeezing harder. Then I felt it. The building and then inevitable waves of pleasure coursing through me.

With one final thrust I started shooting spurt after spurt onto his chest and stomach. My balls ached as they emptied on to him. Seeing my cum on him brought on delightful aftershocks of pleasure.

Jack continued pumping his hand as his own orgasm over took him. He thrust his hips up toward me as he shot onto his own stomach, combining his cum with my own. I continued thrusting with my semi hard cock helping to prolong his pleasure.

He finally relaxed and settled back to the floor. The room was silent except for our heavy breathing and the crackling of the fire.

Jack and I were stuck in a potentially awkward situation. I was still straddling him and he was covered with cum.

Marie finally broke the silence. She stood up and rearranged her nightshirt. Her nipples still engorged and erect. Her cheeks flush with desire.

"That was so fucking awesome boys," her voice was throaty and sexy, "next time Suzanne needs to be here."

With that she turned and headed up stairs.

Jack and I looked at each other and smiled.

We had some planning to do.