Our Friends, The Knights Pt. 02

Story Info
Our witchy friends really take us to paradise!
2.3k words
4.38
4.8k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkthekat
jkthekat
196 Followers

I would suggest you read part 1 first to get the whole story from the beginning! And for you toxic commenters, nobody cares about your degradations and slights. Please don't waste your time with trash comments! We do this for fun.

Thanks to KWB for editing. She's a witch!

***

Lyn kissed me gently on the tip of my cock as my butt unclenched from the strain of cumming. My breathing slowed down, but I was strangely still very aroused. It was like I was still edging close to another orgasm.

I knew I had shot a tremendous amount of jizz with all the agonizing pleasures and groaning that came [sic] with it. Wonderful, but I felt I could go again without even trying.

Lyn moved and sat down close beside me. She kissed me and again gripped my dick and slowly squeezed.

"Feeling good Jack? She asked.

"There's so much more for you and Kay tonight, but for now let's just relax and watch Leo."

"He's getting ready to fuck Kay."

I gazed towards the other sofa and saw Leo was naked now and had at least a 9" cock that he had Kay holding in her hands, slowly squeezing it with a rapt look on her face.

Leo was talking low to her and she nodded bringing her feet up close to her ass, giving everyone a great look at her pussy. She delicately raised her hips towards his thick cock anticipating his first penetration.

Lyn licked my ear making me shiver in delight. "Watch as he enters her Jack, she'll get a thrill few women have experienced!" Lyn continued massaging my dick, keeping me helpless to move.

I was hypnotized now with the ear licking and Leo's dick hovering over Kays pussy. It was extremely erotic to see your lady eagerly awaiting someone else's cock to invade her pussy. And she wanted it badly.

He placed his arms outside Kays shoulders and gently lowered his hips towards her treasure.

"Here it comes Kay honey; we're going to fuck for hours!" Kay whinnied lustfully in anticipation. She was actually shaking with lust.

Leo's cock's tip entered her labia, he pushed slightly. I watched the lips of her opening tighten around Leos cock head to keep it from leaving. Drops of moisture collected and dribbled down her ass.

Kay moaned and thrusting upwards, taking in half of Leo's cock. She began to sensuously engage in lewd intercourse as Leo denied her his full length for a moment. They both groaned deep in their throats as her pussy and his dick slid in and out. I could see Leo's cock was coated with Kay's moisture, it easily slid in and out of my honey's opening.

Leo slowly lowered himself fully penetrating Kay and moaning out she received his cock. Leo began his fucking of my girlfriend's pussy. My girlfriend was ecstatically fucking Leo quickly matching his rhythm, moaning with each full piercing of her entrance.

Lyn smiled seductively murmured. "I told you it would be sexy Jack, now it's our turn!"

Lyn leaned back on the sofa, slowly spread her lovely legs and presented her very moist and inviting genitalia to me. I quickly crawled in between her knees and she pulled my cock, guiding it to her offered entrance. I was shivering with the desire to be within her folds.

"Come on honey, fuck me and I'll take you to paradise!"

I entered her slowly, feeling every millimeter of penetration until I was grinding against her mound. I waited as the little waves of bliss threatened to overwhelm my senses. I couldn't yet move.

Lyn slowly began a sensual undulation of her hips and I closed my eyes at the jubilance of her cunt fucking me. I could smell our juices mixing and breathed deeply. Pure bliss.

Pulling my face to her right breast she commanded me. "Suck my nipples, both of them!"

I sucked her swollen and stiff nipple and was surprised at the taste of milk in my mouth.

"Harder Jack, get it all!" I did. "Suck them both!"

I switched to the left and again got a sweet fluid in mouth that was slightly different. Her breasts shivered slightly at my efforts.

"It's magic Jack, one gives you energy and the other keeps your prostate full. You won't get tired of this journey!"

"You'll need that where we're going'" Lyn murmured nonchalantly.

"I prepared three potions last night just for us, they're working perfectly!"

Pulling my mouth up to hers, she softly asked, "Ready Jack?" She kissed me deeply and I nodded, I closed my eyes and experienced something I never knew existed.

My body felt like it was aglow with new energy and I felt my balls pull up tight as a tremendous orgasm began in every cell of my body. I heard and felt Lyn moan into my mouth as she too began to climax. We rose together in indescribable pleasures. I was so sensitive, I felt her every stiff, spongy pubic hair caress my cock as it moved within her.

The joy kept mounting and I came in what felt like buckets. Every time it threatened to slow a new tide would rise too out do the previous. My mind reeled from the intense pulsing in my dick! It started getting dim. I couldn't take it as I fell into the pleasant darkness. Still pumping cum into Lyn's pussy.

"Jack, Jack baby, wake up!" I heard musical laughter and Lyn's soft voice guiding me back to... somewhere!

My still hard penis was barely moving as Lyn and we continued our carnal action. My mind in a dreamlike state, I opened my eyes.

I saw we were laying in a grassy meadow bordered by bushes, where the voices were still giggling.

"Lyn, please tell me we're not dead!" I whispered.

"No baby. We call it paradise." Lyn ground her mound against my dick pleasantly. I reciprocated.

"It's a timeless plane of reality a few witches discovered and help to nurture. Time has little meaning here. We can spend hours here and only moments pass where we were."

This plane and its inhabitants exist on sexual energies and lust. Smiling she said.

"We're going to provide some while we're here!:

I must have still thought it was a dream as I stupidly asked. "How do we do that?"

"Like this baby." Lyn kissed me and pulling my ass, ground my cock in her pussy and brought me to an euphoric orgasm. I thrust deeply into her.

"Ah Lyn! Don't stop!" I screamed out! Shooting an immense load of cum into Lyn's cunt that drizzled out between my dick and her pussy.

The voices grew silent for a moment, then increased in volume.

"Mine!"

"No me! I'm first!

What the hell was that? I looked at Lyn.

"Jack, here we can love and cum repeatedly without stopping to rest, enjoy it as long as we want. We regenerate our sexual desires and wants instantly now suck my nipples again to replenish yourself!"

I needed no second offer, and as I suckled, I fondled and continued a slow rhythm of intercourse.

I heard the girlish voices again and looked questioning around us. "Lyn?"

She smiled and held me close as she said. "Jack, let me introduce you to Lori, and Kari, our forest nymphs. They're here to clean us up and feed at the same time."

"Since we both came, they would love to take care of us in between orgasms. Why don't you roll off me and let them pleasure us while we catch a breath!"

Lyn rolled slightly letting me slip off her onto my back in the grass.

"Ooh my! He's so big and wet!" I heard Lori exclaim as she pounced on my cock licking and sucking on it's wet length.

My eyes were rolling back into my head as she administered to me. Taking the first half of my penis in her mouth, Lori sighed contentedly as she slowly brought me to another incredible orgasm.

I shot a huge load deep into her throat and she happily consumed every drop of my essence.

I heard Kari licking Lyn's cunt and humming happily as she cleaned our juices from both of us. Lyn was bucking her hips in time to Kari's licking as she too busted a nut and screamed.

The nymphs continued licking us until Lori looked up and said. "Better let them get back to fucking each other, let's go service the others!" They hustled off and I heard them licking and sucking happily.

"What others? I asked Lyn".

Why Leo and Kay of course! They're behind you about twenty feet getting a good cleaning by our nymphs."

Lyn reached over and beaconed me onto her as tremors became to wrack her body in anticipation of pleasuring both of us. I readily complied and we soon we were grinding into each other.

The waves of ecstasy were nonstop.

I could hear the sweet sounds of Leo and Kay behind us enjoying endless pleasures.

I was euphoric and grabbed Lyn's tit's and sucked her nipples, she came over and over.

She kissed and fucked me deep, I came over and over, immediately wanting more and more-and getting it!

I felt rather than heard the nymphs returning for positions to scoop up our spilled fluids in their hands, slurping them up. Moaning all the time. A perfect symbiotic relationship!

I was coming down from a particularly intense cum when Lori asked Lyn. "Lyn, can I? Just once will fill me for a great while. Please! He'll surely wish to return after experiencing a nymph's well of ecstasy!"

Not understanding I asked. "What does she want Lyn?" I was just starting another round of orgasms.

"They want to fuck you direct Jack, it's unusual but they really like you."

"They're pleasures are endless!"

Looking at the lovely 5-foot-tall nymphs, I smiled and said, "sure, why not!"

Lori grabbed me and pulled me on my back in the grass. Kari kissed me and said, "you won't regret this Jack!"

She then kissed me long and passionately before returning to Lyn to start lapping up pussy juice.

I felt Lori straddle me and guide my dick into a small, wet pussy. It was electric and I arched my hips to hers.

"Aaaah Jack! Soooo good, take from me as I take from you!" She slowly began to lustfully introduce my dick to a supernatural fuck I didn't know was possible.

I moaned and again thrust my cock upwards towards her pussy! Grabbing her breasts, I sucked her nipples and licked her tits..

"Yes Jack, take my essence Let me draw your seed into my very being."

And she did! As a drop of cum left my throbbing penis, I felt it join in Lori's pussy like nothing I'd ever felt.

I came for what seemed hours. I heard Lori singing and grunting and taking every drop of my cum. I was so happy.

I was surprised when I heard Kari say, "Okay Lori, my turn."

They swapped in a matter of seconds and I began as if it were my first time ever with a pussy. Well it was with Kari!

Kari rode me like pro and we both came repeatedly. Funny, no fluids spilled out of her cunt. Like Lori, she greedily soaked up every drop.

Kissing and caressing me, Kari said, "We thank you Jack and invite you to return anytime you wish! Just call us and we will answer!" She whispered in my ear, "Just think of our names and think paradise with you and we will come!"

She gave my cock one more sensuous fuck, looking at Lyn, shyly said, "Now Lyn needs you again as your time here for now is over. Again. thank you from both of us!" She arose and let my erection slide out of her vagina.

Lyn reached for me and guided my still erect penis to her entrance, "Fuck me Jack, we have to go back!"

I didn't want to leave and held Lyn close to me as I felt her lips engulf me again and I fell into the same passionate rhythm of intercourse as before with my beautiful witch.

Kissing me I felt Lyn's pussy encouraging me to again build up to an immense orgasm that again rendered me senseless. The last thing I remembered was feeling the last rope of cum leaving me and entering Lyn.

"Wake up sleepy heads!" I heard Lyn and Leo saying softly." You probably want to get back to your camper as it's getting late!" Someone was shaking my shoulder softly.

"Yeah kids, we had a wonderful visit with y'all!" Leo chimed in grinning.

Looking around I saw a smiling Leo and Lyn and a bewildered Kay all fully dressed and standing. What the fuck happened?

We said our goodnights with small hugs and apologies of falling asleep and Kay and I walked to our MH. As we got to the door and Kay stopped.

Looking me in the eye said, "Jack, what just happened?"

"I had the strangest dreams about Leo and you and Lyn, did we do something wrong?"

Hugging Kay close I said, "No baby, it's all right!" I kissed her softly. '" We just drank a little too much and conked out."

"Everything is okay." and I kissed her deeply to reassure her, and me.

Maybe it was my imagination or maybe it was Leos cum mixing with Lyn's pussy juices in our kiss, but we both felt an intense desire to get inside and fuck each other senseless!

So, we did.

***

Hiya Folks, Part three is pure fantasy, no my personal history as I remember it lol!!

Love scoring and appreciative comments.

jkthekat
jkthekat
196 Followers