Our Home Stead

Story Info
Our Home stead just didn't work out
2.2k words
4.03
4.6k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I moved on our small farm, or ranch as I like to call it shortly after we married. We had married in Kansas City in the spring of the year. We spent the next six years on our small ranch in the middle of Kansas with nearly every bad thing that could happen to us to make our venture not pay off.

Two of the driest years ever prevented every thing from growing. With barely enough feed to keep our horses alive and not enough to raise cattle on. We tried to start over twice, but it seemed every thing was just not about to work. We even failed to have children. Jessica got pregnant three times and lost all three of our children in the first three months.

To make matters worse she failed to continue to cycle after the loss of the third baby. That changed her in ways I can not explain. Jess some how felt she was less a woman after this. Nothing made this in any way to be true. If anything Jessica was even more beautiful in every way. My wife had beautiful long blonde hair, which she cut nearly as short as she could.

This did nothing to detract from her beauty but she felt less attractive. Her figure was beautiful from the first time I had seen her, but it filled out some after her third miscarriage. She put on a few pounds all over. Even her breast filled out a couple of sizes. Her lust for sex didn't dim, but she still felt she was less of a woman. As our fifth year on our small ranch came to an end I knew we were going to be forced to try some thing new and regroup to start over.

There was only one other thing I am good at. I am very good with guns. Most all guns and I have been blessed with great hand eye speed. I was a small town Marshal a few years ago. They were having a feud in the edge of New Mexico and some of the Big ranchers were hiring gun men to fight in a range war. They were paying big bucks for gun men.

If I road off to hire my gun out, what could I do with my wife to keep her safe? We talked about it in depth. And we saddled up and rode over the 12 miles to the trading Post. Ben Marsh runs the post by himself. Ben had an Indian girl who lived with him and worked as his girl in the store. She took care of his customers who needed company of the female type and were willing to pay for that pleasure. Ben had gotten drunk with some buffalo hunters and he traded his girl to them for what he couldn't remember. She had been gone more than 3 years now.

We dismounted and walked into the store. Ben stood behind the counter. I bought a few supplies as Ben kept eyeing Jessica. She was wearing a home spun dress she'd made herself. I knew why he couldn't keep his eyes off her. The dress was very short, up to near mid-thighs and her full round breasts looked as nearly good with in the dress as out of it. Her big nipples poking out in front. I finally began to address what we had come for.

"Ben I am thinking of riding down into New Mexico to get work for a few months. I don't want Jessica to stay alone out here on the ranch. We was wondering if you could use help here in the Post for a few months? Maybe just work for room and board to stay here?"

Ben is a big man. Well over 6' tall and maybe 300 pounds. And long handle bar, stained at the corner from chew. His overalls always with only one strap hooked and never wore a shirt so his red chest hairs were always showing. Ben was at that age that was very hard to say what it is, maybe between 50 and 60?

Ben began to grin and eased back just a step.

"Jason to speak honest with you and not to offend, but I really don't need the help here. There are weeks no one comes by. What I do need is a replacement for my Indian girl. Now if your Jessica was willing to warm my bed for me and pleasure a few customers like Indian girl did I could shore see keeping her here for you. I would guess she would not be willing to do that kind of deal with me though?"

Before I could form an answer back to him, Jess answered him.

"We might work out that kind of deal with you Ben if you promise not to get drunk and trade me off to buffalo hunters like you did with her?"

"Well little lady if you'd pull that fine dress off over your head for me so I can see if you are really willing to keep my bed warm and when I mount you just to be sure Jase here don't try to cut my nuts out while we get acquainted real good?"

Now I had seen old Ben mount Indian girl several times there in the store with customers watching him do her to get them to pleasure her too at their cost. With no hesitation what so ever my wife reached down and pulled her dress up and off over her head to stand proudly fully on display.

"My God, girl you got all them parts makes a man go stupid."

He slipped the strap holding his overalls up and let them fall. His huge semi erect penis beginning to fill for pleasure with her. I knew Ben planned to slip her up on the table near us and mount her right there. He reached for her pulling her to him and his mouth came down over one of her hard nipples and fingers finding the slit that I was sure was already getting wet for him. Her body already getting ready for only the second man to enter her body. He pulled her up over the table and as he moved up into position between her wide spread thighs he looked over at me.

"You sure about this Jase. I am about to take your Jessica to my bed. I'd like to have her maybe for the next year? And I can tell you when the word gets out the boys will ride for miles to pleasure you Jessica, so every body in the country will be with her. And the second you walk out the two old boys out back will be in here to sample her charms too."

I said nothing I just nodded and he pushed his huge cock up into my wife taking her as his store whore. I stepped over and kissed my wife hard on her mouth. As I stepped back she smiled.

"Jason this is the right answer to our problems."

As I began to turn towards the door I saw her push her hips back up to meet his thrust into her. I could see she was quickly coming to his size and he was pleasuring her very good. I remounted my horse and turned toward New Mexico. As I rode down the road I knew Ben was still fucking my wife.

We had talked about just what Ben would want from Jessica. And I'd told her he would ask that she replace The Indian girl.

"Jase are you going to be okay with him fucking me?"

"As long as you are safe while I am away is all I care about. Ben fucking you will not make me feel any differently about you. In fact if you sleep in his bed while I am gone I can't think of any way for you to be any safer. Yes, he will use you as he did the girl, but you'll be safe. Their cocks won't hurt you any."

"Alright we can do this."

And my wife had not hesitated to let Ben make her his woman. And I knew the two drunks who hung around his store would soon enjoy her too if they had not already done so. I rode down into New Mexico the next day. The fight was about to boil over any time now. I checked out who was on what side and tried to figure out who was on the right side?

I soon was not sure there was a right side but as I rode deeper into the area I found a ranch with an old man on a water hole everyone else seemed to want who had been ranching on his place for over twenty years. Seemed to me he could be in the right. So I settled in and took his side. The name Jason Hunter pulled some weight even down there so we settled down to see.

I began to play some poker in the little town just north of his ranch and the cards began to fall my way and I began to build a small stake. My stake began to build and it soon grew into over ten thousand but I soon saw trouble beginning to come my way. The hired guns began to drift in and some started to play. And I could see they were working to set me up in the card game.

There were two gun slick young ones playing and I could see one begin to bottom deal building their hands. And he wasn't doing much to cover his dealing.

"Boys, let's cut to the chase, you are not going to get any money from me by cheating and then calling me out. So let's just get to it and get it over with."

They both jumped back and went for their guns and I shot them both right over the pockets of their shirts. Neither completely cleared leather. The old boy who owns the saloon had slid back slightly from the table trying to get out of the line of fire.

"My God Jason you are very sudden. I never seen the like. I heard you was good but they never said you were this good."

"I am sorry Pop, I hoped we would not have this here in your place, but you saw it coming too."

"Yep, I did wasn't your fault Son. You had it to do and this will quiet them for a while."

And it did. Nothing much happened for several months. And then a rakishly tall young very handsome man began coming in to play. And he was good. He began to win some hands. He played smart and didn't try to come at me on any hand I seemed to push on and I gave him the same when he seemed to have a strong hand. He was friendly and a casually nice player. We both won a little money. If he had a weak side it could have been he talked too much.

I didn't pay too much mind to his talking. He rambled on about his girl up Kansas way who was about to have his baby. She has log blonde hair and the prettiest tits any girl ever had. Several weeks slid by and things were quiet. Rance came in to play with a happy smile on his handsome face as he'd just gotten a letter that his girl had just had them a big baby boy. And then he turned with his feet set.

"I am sorry Jase but today is the day I have to kill you. And darn it is a happy day." I stood casually at the bar. I had hoped this good looking kid was not what I feared he was, but. I turned slowly and faced him.

"Rance please just ride back to Kansas and meet your new son. Please just do that"

His hand swept down and his gun was coming up when I shot him just below his pocket. I walked over and took the picture I had seen him always looking at while he talked about his girl and I got the shock of my life. Jessica looked back at me from the picture.

I spent two years and killed seven men more down there in New Mexico maybe trying to figure a way out of going home. But finally things were mostly settled down there. Cap Moss said we was partners and I was to come back and help run the ranch I had lived on for nearly 3 and a half years. I told him I would return.

I rode up to that old trading post just 12 miles from my ranch and dismounted. I walked into the store and found Ben behind the counter as usual. I looked around but the store was empty but for him. He smiled at me.

"Been a while Jase. She and the boy are out back in the swing. She is waiting for you Jason, like she said."

We live on a nice ranch in New Mexico. My wife Jessica and our three boys. It is a quiet beautiful place and we are happy. My wife walks up to boot hill once a month and put fresh flowers on a grave, but nothing has ever been said about the handsome young man up there. A man I had liked and I am sorry I had to kill.