Our House Ch. 04

Story Info
Kelly's fiance visits!
859 words
3.5
3.9k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick, now a butch dyke, but formally a sweet Sunday school teacher had served her Mistress for nearly three months. She had learned. She had served. Rick had a whole OnlyFans channel dedicated to her. Rick dominating Jugs brought lots of money for Mistress Lilly. One beautiful day the doorbell rang. A man dressed in a very formal, 1950s way, had rung the bell. He stood patiently waiting at the front door.

Rick and Jugs, Mistress Lilly's two sluts, had been 69-ing each on the bedroom floor with orders not to cum. (They were being punished for losing subscribers to the OnlyFans channel.) They'd been at it for hours while their Mistress watched and furiously masturbated. (This was the problem of having a small harem....more slaves needed to be added.)

Mistress Lilly grew angry. Who the fuck was ringing the bell? She got up and walked naked to the front door. If someone complained...well they'd learn not to body shame women.

"Hello there Ma'am. My name is Reverend Marvin. I'm the Reverend at the Church of the Second Coming. About three months ago, my fiance...her name is Kelly was converting sinners in this area. I thought you might have seen her?" questioned Marvin.

"Well, this is no place to talk about lost fiances, why don't you come in and we can talk about your dear lady?" ordered Mistress Lilly.

"Alright," said Marvin as he followed Mistress Lilly in. He grew hard looking at the naked woman. Then reminded himself he should be ashamed. A person had to be married to have sex and it was wrong to have sex with women who looked like slutty porn stars, no matter how much a man might desire them. A man should only have sex with demure women. A man had to be in charge.

"Please sit, my slave Rick will get you a lemonade," said Lilly as she had Rick, formally Kelly, get her ex-fiance a fizzy pink lemonade.

"Now...Marvin. It's taken you an awfully long time to track down your fiance. What took you so long?" questioned Mistress Lilly. She sat down across from Martin and let him appreciate her body. Soon he'd be worshiping it for now he'd just admire it.

"Oh, you know how stupid women are... absent-minded and always forgetting stuff. I thought Kelly got over excited and ran off....probably on some shopping trip. but now that our wedding day is approaching I figured I better find her. I should get her cleaned up. She needs to be a good minister's wife....proper and obedient you know." said Marvin as he sipped his pink lemonade.

"I suppose..." said Mistress Lilly. Inside she was boiling! How dare this man tell women what to do! Women were supposed to dominate men! She loved how butch her slut Rick was. Lilly didn't like men...they should be serving women. They should be lucky to serve women. Men like Marvin needed to be taught...for the good of society. Mistress Lilly was just going to play with Marvin but now he'd have to be changed... completely. He'd have to learn how to respect and serve. Rick would have to make the ultimate sacrifice. She was smarter than Jugs. (Truth be told...Jugs was her favorite. Jugs had a better tongue. Besides, Rick had been Marvin's fiance. They belonged together.

"Rick, come here!" yelled Lilly.

"Yes, Mistress of course Mistress what can I do for you Mistress?" questioned Rick. Ricky's face was still coated in Jug's pussy juice. She had no memory of being a happy-go-lucky Sunday school teacher. Rick had always served her Mistress. Rick had always licked pussy.

"You trust me, don't you slut?" questioned Lilly as she pulled at Rick's nipple rings and stuck her hands in Rick's panties.

"Of course...Mi...stresss, " said Rick as Lilly picked up her pace. She tried to shove her fingers deeper onto her Mistress' hand. Normally, Rick would be punished for this but today was a day to have fun....or for Mistress Lilly to have fun and ultimately Mistress Lilly's pleasure was all that mattered.

"Good slut. Then I'm going to need you to make the ultimate sacrifice for me, you'd do that for your Mistress wouldn't you?" questioned Lilly.

"Wha..t's..." Rick was about to ask what the ultimate sacrifice was but then she remembered she was a slut and it wasn't her place to ask questions. Mistress Lilly controlled her life.

Lilly smirked. Rick had learned in her time here. "Good slut, you may come now....a gusher," said Lilly.

Rick gave out a scream of pleasure and came copiously all over the floor. She passed out for a few seconds.

"Now slut, Mistress has a mission for you....you're going to grow a cock and help Mistress out. We're going to teach that nasty man out there a lesson," said Lilly.

"Men need to learn how to obey, women. We're their betters." stated Rick. She knew it wasn't her place to ask questions. If her Mistress told her something, Rick would do it. She was just a stupid slut and her Mistress knew best.

(I love to hear from my readers. Please rate and comment. Thank you!)