All Comments on 'Our Journey Pt. 05'

by StagandVixen13

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Wilson SpaldingWilson Spalding7 months ago

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

Hahahaha! Wow... you know you've hit close to home when you get comments like that. Well done, writer, well done.

First of all, I love the swing-balance. Best reason to not call out, ever.

Second, the communication between these two. Yeah, the sex is risky, but the communication keeps it tight. I love that about these two characters.

Third, her description is a fantastic preview, a great way to build up the anticipation.

Fourth, the action in video. Both sensual and situational.

Finally, that promise of escalation? It where you take character who feel real and make them do stuff of myth and legend.

I love this series so f'ing much...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nothing new, just another fetish-cuck serie, with the almost inevitable countdown in the readers rating: 4.1, 3.8, 3.6, 2.8, 2.1, ... Better change category to Fetish.

dick_hardendick_harden7 months ago

Fantastic writing. I love this series and love the two main characters. Excellent writing, descriptive, clear, erotic and free from typos and grammatical errors. Great work, author. This chapter was the best yet.

And I also love that you're clearly annoying the hell out of the loser 1-star brigade of haters that infest this category. More power to you!

Brilliant 👏 👏

Hat_Tr1ckHat_Tr1ck5 months ago

I love this series!

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppy4 months ago

The wife has had her tubes tied plus an IUD so she can't get pregnant. This kills it for me. Otherwise, great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous