All Comments on 'Our Lifestyle Ch. 01'

by goingstrong

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Bebop3Bebop3about 5 years ago
Thank You

I'm not being facetious when I say 'thank you' for the description of the story.

I find willing cuck stories to be abhorrent, but realize that others don't. I appreciate the heads up and won't vote and downscore the story. I wish more authors of this genre would do the same.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Kids

Having kids limited their sex life, so they decide she will be a whore and he a cuck. What about the children? This will certainly improve their lives. Totally lowlife people, beyond contemptible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
please stop writing

dreadful images. Gay husband material,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

sorry just another stupid cuck story not much for wife sharing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Laughably bad

If they have 2 kids and have no time for sex between them how will there be time for any of this nonsense? Her second rule destroys everything. No condoms? So what happens when she gets pregnant or brings home a nasty disease? You can't tell by looking at someone whether or not they're "dangerous". And the last rule finishes their marriage. He can't have a lover? Why not? This idea is too one sided and nobody is THAT stupid. Badly written drivel.

1 star

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 5 years ago
She can have as many lovers as she wants but he gets nothing?

No condo a? Well that’ll make it easier for hubby to strike his name off any future birth certificates, sucks for the baby unless she knows who knocked her up because it clearly won’t be her husband.

Seriously, any guy presented with this list of rules should run for the hills because this isn’t a marriage, it’s her getting ready to divorce her husband while she searches for Mr. Right.

patilliepatillieabout 5 years ago
Silly 😜 and super cucky

As well as poorly written. Dont write anymore

KingBandorKingBandorabout 5 years ago
Her Rules Surprised Me

Her rules were so one sided i felt bad for the husband. There was absolutely nothing in it for him. So, i don't understand how she went from rather normal housewife with an apparently low sex drive to someone who wants to have such female dominant rules. There was no explanation as to why she thought he wanted things to be so unbalanced. He only hinted at her fucking other men, not becoming her submissive and turning complete control of his sex life over to her. The rules are EXTREME cuckoldry. One would think first timers would have the opposite of many of these rules, like: always use a condom, husband picks or has to approve, husband gets to watch.

So, we must assume that the article depicted that type of cuckoldry and/or she knew him well enough to know he wanted the rules that way.

It might have helped to telegraph that more.

KB

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Chapter Stories

As guide to chapter stories, not commenting on the story itself, check out ohio's "I Hate Surprises."

Three chapters, posted a day apart, 4 pages, 3 pages, 3 pages. Ten pages, maybe a little less depending on how long the last pages are. Three days, three easy to handle chunks.

Here, we get one page, two days later no sign of another part. Let me guess, the story isn't even complete yet, but author just HAD to get it out there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
One Word...

Stupid...ok a couple more...please don't write more!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Silly Question

How can she enforce Rule 4? If he wants to stop, and she refuses, he can divorce her, she can make it miserable for him, but she can't stop him.

She really can't enforce Rule 5, either! The most she can do is divorce him if he fucks other women.

txskippertxskipperabout 5 years ago
3 for the effort

No condoms. The lover and his wife have unprotected sex with others but get tested when it is someone outside the group. That is like Russian roulette. He may be clean but how about her? As another said, this agreement and rules list seemed rushed and not fair to both people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just wondering

Why was your pussy dry for David? Did he not get you prepared or lick you?

Maybe if you had sex more often or if you sucked David off first he could have lasted longer and brought you off.

Did you two not consider these possibilities?

Do you and David have good sex now?

SilkessSilkessabout 5 years ago
Loved it!

Great story and detail. More please. Ignore the haters on here they’re all in the closet

johndough1958johndough1958almost 5 years ago
Loved it

I loved your story and am looking forward to more chapters. I hope to see Marline joining her new lover with his club friends. I especially liked the part where she took the pics to tease her cuck with later. Don't let the trolls get to you this looks like your first story so write away, if they don't like it they don't have to read it.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 5 years ago
All said by the other comments...

All said by the other comments...Nothing good in this...1*

loveloverloveloveralmost 5 years ago
A bit

Hard to believe. Or is it just my enthusiasm for sharing is far higher than for cucking?

kiteareskitearesalmost 5 years ago
So many issues

Kids - why involve them? If you are know something about them, they are usually in school by age of 4 or 5 a bit later in Nordic countries I think, but by 10 and 12 they would be.

Agreement - he signed off on that?

1) I would decide who and when I will date.

And be responsible for your own safety?

2) I would not use a condom since I want to feel everything, but I would not fuck someone I feared would be dangerous.

Glad you can tell who is dangerous (both from a disease and physical aspect) by looking. Again with her safety, and no thanks to any intimate contact, even kissing until you've been checked.

3) You will not be permitted to watch unless my lover and I agree.

Where's the "I would love to see my wife with another man" part of the game?

4) Once this agreement is consummated (I get fucked on a date) this agreement can only be broken with my agreement even if you (David) starts to have second thoughts.

She prefers a divorce to putting the brakes on? Must love David so much to compensate for the lack of respect.

5) You David do not have the same privilege as me; you will remain monogamous.

Irrelevant really as they will be single soon...except they won't because he's a useless twat agreeing to this to start.

"As you know doubt noticed I started to use new words in my vocabulary like fuck etc."

As my mother said - it's not big or clever, but hey congrats to you.

Even after her big afternoon, she's been shagged senseless got the orgasms she was dying for and still has the gall to bitch at David for being a quick shot after his generosity for allowing her to do this.

What has the group got to do with anything, except her being introduced and becoming a plaything of them, this may be an interesting twist, but given what has been done so far I shan't be holding my breath.

There are some reasonable sharing and cucking stories out there, this isn't one.

I can understand wanting to get the story out there, but it might be an idea to let your readers know your expected schedule. I'd also recommend being at least 4 chapters ahead to give you chance to move on, forget, then re-read before posting that will catch a myriad of sins. But make sure you finish what you have started, there is nothing worse than starting a story and never having a conclusion.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 5 years ago
Hi SH welcome to LW and thanks for sharing. It took that little bit of almost love from her to him, and your bonus point for being new to get this to 3.0. IDK if you meant it this way or not, but there was ZERO respect/love/consideration from the wife to

But the number one sign of a bad cuck or hot wife or Femdom story is a "Rules" list. A close second is the signed "contract".

To be sure, major commo and discussion need to happen, but to let some internet site of unknowns, or some wanna be bull or slut tell you how to run your marriage is ludicrous.

Unless one party does care at all about the other, there always has to be a safe word or out. Isaw pt two is up. It seems this is headed to abnect cuckhood, end of the marital love. Fetish roommates with kids, usual cuck crap.

Sure hope I was wrong. There were traces of passable writing in this chapter.

Thanks again for posting

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 5 years ago
Interesting start

Xoxoxoxo Annette ♠️♠️♠️💋💋

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A sick man wanting a wife to go be with other men. Yes my wife Alisha and I fantasized and role-played. It would make us hot at times but I tried to make it clear that it was only fantasy and role-play only. Well so much for my thinking and the respect my wife had for our children and I. It was a few years later ( call me a slow learner or just dumb) but I didn't know that anything happened between my wife and what I thought was a friend. Something flew up a flag and I questioned her and she confessed. Talk about feeling inadequate and not good enough. She said it was not about anything like that I was the best husband she could have bar none. Well then why I asked? She said she really didn't know maby because she was young and had never been with anyone else. BS I said neither have I and I have respected her enough not to cheat on her and I have turned a few down. We are still together and for sure it's not the marriage we used to have. We do argue sometimes when a flashback hit me. I knew he had cheated on his wife before not sure after my wife because I was never around him after I found out. Then just the other day while waiting for our daughter to come out of a parts store a man came out that looked like the guy that my wife cheated with. I mean a copy only a little older than our daughter. I wanted to get out and talk to him but he was on his phone and before he got off our daughter returned and we left. I had managed to get a picture. Later I showed it to my wife and asked who does that look like? She just looked at me with a sad face. I had to ask are the children mine? OMG yes and she broke down crying. I already knew because I had sent DNA tests away they were mine. I told her that I wanted to ask that guy who his father was. Why would I ask that she asked. Well I was just wondering how many children he really had remember Sarah for his work place she left and moved to Alabama she supposedly was pregnant by him and wouldn't get an abortion said she couldn't murder a baby. She thought the SOB loved her. What a piece of shit I said make a bed but not lay in it. We have great times but sometimes something has to remind me. Life goes on but could have been better. I also know it could have been worse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous