Our Lifestyle Ch. 04 - David Watches

Story Info
David and Marline invite Kevin to their home for sex.
1.8k words
3.99
17.5k
13

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David:

After the one "night-stand" we had a meeting to discuss how we want to proceed. I was not as happy with the outcome as I was when Marline had a date with Kevin. With Kevin I always felt included, plus I enjoyed the creampie after.

Marline:

Alex was a great lover with a big cock, so the sex was outstanding; however, I did miss fucking bareback and I found Alex had a superiority attitude at the expense of David. We soon agreed we were happier with a permanent lover rather than one-night stands.

At this point we started to discuss a plan to have sex at our house so David could watch Kevin and me fucking in our maternal bed. I hesitated to embrace the idea of doing it in our marriage bed, but David insisted.

David:

I was sure I was ready to watch Kevin penetrate my beautiful wife, but I thought the moment of penetration would make me very jealous; I found out something else was far more erotic and disturbing to a cuckold.

The Friday Kevin was expected was nerve-racking. I went to work; however, I might as well have stayed home since I could only think of tonight, not work. I left as planned to pick up the kids at three pm and take them to Marline's parents for the night.

When I arrived home, Marline wanted me to shave her bottom front and back. That meant she planed anal with Kevin.

We had agreed to no sex or masturbating before tonight, so I had my cock cage on. After it was removed Marline shaved me as well. I was already rock hard!

Marline:

Like David I was a nervous wreck, so I asked him to go down to the kitchen and patio to ensure all was ready for our guest. I was already very wet. What happened to this girl that always needed lube for sex?

David:

We both heard Kevin pull up to our house and I answered the door as soon as he knocked, we shocked hands and exchanged greetings. Then I heard Marlene say, "Hello" in a sexy voice I hadn't heard in a long time. She walked right past me and embraced Kevin in a way that started an angst attack that only got worse when they started kissing open mouth as only lovers can. This didn't last very long, but it proved to be the hardest thing for me to take so far. I realize now why many couples don't allow open mouth kissing between the lover and the hotwife.

We all moved into the kitchen area and Mar said, "Why don't you two go out to the patio with a drink and get to know each other while I finish up here." We soon learned that aside from our different roles in our sex life, Kevin and I shared our preference of beer, sport teams and our political outlook.

Soon I was cooking burgers and, when we went back into the kitchen with the steaming meat, the seating arrangement made a clear statement of the dynamics of our relationship tonight. Marline had put two chairs together on one side of the kitchen table and one for me on the other side.

The meal passed very pleasantly with the lovers enjoying looking into each other's eyes and squeezing hands often.

When we were finished while Marline cleared things up, Kevin looked me in the eye and said, "David are you enjoying the cuckold lifestyle so far?"

What a question from a man that will be fucking my wife of 17 years in our bed soon. I could only muster a weak, "yes." Kevin could have carried this conversation further, but he respected Marline's wish not to carry verbal humiliation too far.

Marline:

When David answered Kevin, I looked over at the two beautiful men sitting at the table and felt a thrill pass through my body. Here were two men looking forward to two very different sexual experiences with me tonight. Am I a slut wife? I guess so.

David:

After a few minutes Marline came over and held out her hand to Kevin. She led him to the TV room, I, like a puppy dog, followed them. Marline had planned we watch a romance movie together to give them a chance to make out a bit before the main event. However, Marline was not able to stay focused for more than 1/3 of the movie before she jumped up and offered her hand to Kevin to lead him to our bedroom, I, the puppy, followed.

Marline stopped by our bed and Kevin turned her towards me and stood behind her (like they stood for the first picture they sent me the night they cuckold me) Mar only had a light summer dress (no bra) so once Kevin lifted her dress over her head she was naked except for her panties.

Kevin held her beautiful breasts in his hands and gently squeezed the nipples. I almost came on the spot.

Then Kevin whispered something in Marline's ear, and she motioned me to come over to her.

Marline said, "David please remove my panties so Kevin can fuck me." Then she lay back on the bed and lifted her hips so I could take off her panties. I am not sure which emotion was strongest, jealousy or lust. I smelled her panties, I don't know why, then walked back to the chair in the corner and undressed for the show. Marline had requested I do not masturbate while I watched.

Marline:

When I called David over to remove my panties, I was so hot I could feel my love juice running down my leg. I was eager to get Kevin's cock out to give him a blow job, and hopefully, do something I had been practicing on a dildo. I planned to deep throat a man for the first time in my life.

I soon had Kevin's cock in my mouth and after some time I tried to deep throat him. To my surprise, it went much easier than with the dildo, but I still soon found myself choking and gagging and of course slobbering all over my breasts.

When I was finished, I asked David to get me a towel to clean off my tits.

David:

To see Marline lying on her back with her legs spread for her lover was breath taking. Soon Kevin moved into place and started to kiss and lick her hot pussy. She reached her first orgasm in seconds. Marline made some new sounds (new to me anyway) as she came hard. After she had enough, she tapped Kevin on the head and motioned him up to fuck her hot married pussy. Marline always makes me wipe my face after cunnilingus, she didn't make Kevin.

Kevin entered Marline very gently and slowly it was so hot to watch my beautiful wife taken right before my eyes, soon they were rocking, and it was incredible how long this man could go. After Marline came big on Kevin's cock she turned over on her hands and knees, more accurately her elbows a Knees. Her lover was soon buried deep in her vagina from behind. Marline's lovely tits swayed forth and back with their movement. Soon Kevin started to cum and that immediately triggered another orgasm for Marline.

Kevin left for the bathroom and Marline rolled on her back. She motioned me over to the bed, smiled, and pointed at her sopping pussy. I couldn't wait to taste this lovely creampie. I spent at least ten minutes between my beautiful wife's legs. Then she signaled me to move up over her, she wiped my face, I couldn't believe it, I was going to get to fuck her. Marline took a condom from the bedside table and quickly put it on my penis. I would have preferred bare back but tonight that was only for her lover. As usual I only lasted a couple minutes.

Then Marline whispered in my ear, "Please leave Kevin and me now, your bed is ready in the guest room.

Once I was in bed, I was surprised how well I could hear the lovers talking. I thought our home was better insulated. I snuck out into the hallway and was able to see their reflection in the dresser mirror through the partly open door. I was only seeing a side view, but I could tell they were preparing for anal sex.

Marline:

The last time we had anal sex it was a little painful and uncomfortable at first, not this time, we were soon rocking and rolling. Kevin fucked me hard and fast and it wasn't long before Kevin and I were cumming together. It is hard to describe the difference between vaginal and anal sex except to me the thrill with anal is deeper.

After we rolled on our side still together, I reached out and turned off the bed lamp - Kevin did the same.

David:

I watched wising I could have the opportunity to have anal sex with Marline; however, for now that pleasure was reserved for her lover.

When the lights went out, I quietly returned to my bed in the guest room.

Marline:

I awoke in the middle of the night needing to pee. I had just sat on the toilet when Kevin barged in like he owned the joint. I instinctively covered my pussy and breast with my hands and arms. Kevin started to chuckle.

"Girl" he said, "I don't think you have any parts I haven't seen and played with." I started to laugh also. Here was the man that has sexually done more things with and to me than anyone else including my husband, and I am being bashful?

The next morning, I awoke in the arms of my lover. He was caressing my body and soon we were together making soft tender love. Everyone says a hotwife should only fuck her lover, but it felt so good to make love. Soon Kevin left for the bathroom and when he reappeared, he was dressed ready to leave. He blew me a kiss from the foot of the bed and said, "Till next time."

After I heard his car leave, I got up and went to my husband in the guest room.

David:

I woke up surprised to have Marline in bed cuddling with me. She told me Kevin was gone.

I am a cuckold! In a three-way like we just had, I enjoy the sex mostly vicariously. Marline enjoys being brought to places sexually I never can bring her. Now I will enjoy the strange cuckold pleasure of reclaiming her naughty pussy.

Marline straddled my head in a 69 position. I pulled her to my mouth licked and sucked the love juices from her well used pussy, I brought her to a climax. She reached out and stroked my penis a couple times and I spurted all over her hand and my tummy...