All Comments on 'Our Lifestyle Ch. 04 - David Watches'

by goingstrong

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Real life story,I like the way you go into your feelings different

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 5 years ago
Good effort trying to communicate and share your experience. I wish I could say your experiences together, but it was like you were nothing to your wife but an afterthought . I can see you being in your cage, and even being denied until next day, but t

I foured it because I like your temerity in persisting and allowing comments; and for the earnest nature of your writing.

There may well be more respect and care between you two than this tale conveys to me. But others respond harshly too, probably in part bc they too feel you are way too distracted and discarded.

For point of reference, in Femdom play as a young man, I willingly subjected myself to pretty severe corporal sessions, which sometimes included tough psychological stress too. But the glorious dominant ladies who sessioned me went to great lengths to soothe, console, and reassure me afterwards.

Lack of Immediate! Aftercare, lack of respect for the primacy of the marriage (and hence the cuck), and smugness on the part of her Lover are all factors that offend regular guys, even if they can't put their finger on it. Hence you get trashed . Not necessarily your due since I think you are trying to produce thoughtful stories.

I would really enjoy this a lot if the so called lover kept in his fuck buddy lane and left after rag-dolling your wife. And if I saw more consideration and appreciation for what you cuckys give to a wive.

Not my cuppa, but I appreciate your efforts!👍

goingstronggoingstrongalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback oldbearswitch

David has some issues with his sexuality which will be explored in CH. 05. He and Marline chose the single lover over the one night stand. I appreciate there are dangers with this approach.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Such lovely people

were getting an invitation to exotic and exclusive places like, Majdanek, Mauthausen, Dachau or even Auschwitz, back in the good old times.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Yep, he is a self admitted cuck, and she is a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Interesting characters . . . not

I can imagine two less interesting characters, but I'd have to really work at it.

Here we have the male who has a poorly developed sense of self, of role and of ability. He's paired with a budding narcissist-in-training who leaps at the chance to validate, confirm and reinforce her 'oh-so-loved' husband in his slowly destructive pathology. The part-time cock cage (how considerate!) and the banishment to the guest room framed the whole unappealing plot in perspective. With any luck, Part 5 will present the divorce process. Fitting end to this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous