Our Memoir Ch. 03: Sally and Phil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But don't come inside her Ben." Sally said placing her hand on my should, "Save that for me."

I quite enjoyed the sensation of a floating vagina enveloping my penis. I was holding Audrey's thighs as I thrust into her and the swing was rocking back and forth in a reciprocal motion.

Even though Jennifer and Jason and watched Audrey and I have sex once, that was in relative low light and from a distance. Sally and Phil, on the other hand, were standing literally right next to me with their bedroom lights on. They could see every thrust, hear every sound and see Audrey's juices glistening on my penis.

I was not self-conscious at all during the whole time I was fucking Audrey that night with Phil and Sally watching intently. In a very short time, our hosts had made Audrey and I feel relaxed and uninhibited. Audrey seemed to revel in the experience, I think that having spectators nearby may have increased her enjoyment because when her orgasm arrived, her proclamation was loud and proud and left no doubt that she had been pleasured beyond belief.

After a few minutes of trying to catch her breath, I finally withdrew from Audrey. She wiggled forward and stepped out of the swing before giving me a huge hug and a long passionate kiss.

"OK, it's my turn now." said Sally stepping forward.

Audrey stepped to the side and let Sally pass. Sally got up into the swing and positioned herself ready for me. I stood between her legs with a broad stance to adjust my level and advanced closer. Audrey stood to my right with my still hard penis in her hand. Phil stood behind Sally spreading his wife's labia wide for me to enter. As I made my way closer, Audrey aligned my penis with Sally's vagina and smeared some of Sally's juices on my glans as our genitals started to touch.

I placed my hands on her thighs for stability as I entered Sally. I could feel the warmth of her body welcoming my penis as it slid into her vagina. Her vagina was not as tight as Audrey's, nor any other woman's that I had experienced before. I put that down to her age and the fact that four human beings had made their way into the world through this very opening.

As loose as her vagina was, she still produce more that ample lubrication and I was soon thrusting in a long slow motion with very little friction. I felt like I could last forever inside Sally. For her part, Sally was moaning and groaning in delight, helped along by her husband's vigorous manipulations of her clitoris.

Not one to be left out, Audrey was standing behind me reaching through my legs in order to fondle my scrotum. She would squeeze her fingers rhythmically and periodically release my scrotum and rub my perineum. The sensation was delightful.

Sally was making lots of eye contact and facial gestures encouraging my efforts.

"You've got a good one here Audrey." Sally said to Audrey with a wink.

"I must say that I agree with you there Sally. I've found him to be a most competent copulation companion." came Audrey's response from behind me with a little chuckle.

"His penis is of average length, but it's girth is what I am enjoying." Sally casually commented.

"Yes, I was impressed by his girth as well." agreed Audrey.

"I've had at least one orgasm every time that he's penetrated me so far." she said concluding her critique of my coital prowess.

"Do you mind?" I asked.

"Good for you." said Sally ignoring my protest.

"You keep up the good work Ben." said Sally offering some encouragement.

I tried to block out the chit chat and get myself into the zone. I lifted my pace a little and did not thrust quite so deeply hoping to concentrate my efforts on her g-spot. Within about five thrusts the look on her face changed and her head flopped loose.

"Keep doing what you're doing Ben." coached Phil, "I can tell that she's about to come."

Sally was now panting and groaning softly with each thrust. I picked up the pace, but still did not go any deeper. Sally's vocalisations increased in both volume and frequency. Audrey had stopped playing with my scrotum and was now standing beside me watching my penis side in and out of Sally's wet vagina.

Concentrating on thrusting as fast as humanly possible I was caught by surprise when Sally let out an almighty roar and let fly with a jet of liquid that struck me in the abdomen. The fluid splashed in all directions landing on Audrey and Phil as well as splashing back onto Sally.

I took a step back in shock withdrawing from her in the process. I had made women squirt before, but nothing like this. I looked at Audrey who was wiping the liquid from her face and flicking it off her hands. Phil was just shaking his head vigorously.

"I'm not finished yet, stick it back inside me, quick!" demanded Sally.

I took a step forwards and re-entered her.

"Same cadence and depth as before." she instructed.

I pounded her for another three or four minutes before I noticed her head flop back and her breathing change. I picked up the pace and noticed that Audrey had moved from beside me and was now standing behind me with both hands on my shoulder.

Three more thrusts and I was inundated with another, more powerful, jet of liquid that just kept coming. Sally was writhing in ecstasy and gyrating wildly but I held my ground and kept going, pushing in deeper as I felt my own climax building.

It took me just over a dozen more thrusts before I ejaculated. The sensation was marvellous and I kept thrusting and grunting as I continued to come. I eventually slowed my movement and then stopped but ensured that I stayed inside her.

"Well done old chap!" exclaimed Phil.

"Yes, well done indeed." said Sally looking up at me with a huge grin on her face.

"Thanks." I panted.

As I gently ground myself against Sally enjoying the few last post-orgasmic twinges, I felt Audrey grasp my buttocks and kiss me gently on the side of my neck.

"So Audrey. How does it feel watching your man come inside another woman?" asked Sally.

"It feels fine." Audrey replied, "I'm happy to share."

"I'm glad you feel that way. Watching my husband fuck you earlier was a real turn on for me too I have to say." Sally said in response.

"Speaking of come," started Audrey, "let's see the results!"

I stepped backwards and my softening penis drooped down markedly as it left Sally's vagina. Audrey was now standing beside me with one arm around my waist. Sally reached down with one hand and inserted several fingers into her vagina. She twisted her hand somewhat pushing deeper before pulled out her fingers covered with a combination of her juices and my semen.

"That was a big load." said Phil watching from the side.

Sally let the load drip off her fingers before plunging her fingers back her vagina again in search of more creamy treasure. This time, she pulled out her fingers and stuck them straight into her mouth.

"Mmm, nice!" she said as she licked her fingers.

"Have you tasted your man's come yet?" Sally asked Audrey.

"Actually not yet. We've been too busy fucking so far." responded Audrey.

"Here, have a taste." said sally as she spread her labia.

Audrey hesitated slightly but eventually unravelled her arm from around me and walked over to Sally squatting down in front of Sally's open pussy. Audrey put one hand on each of Sally's inner thighs to steady herself and then took a somewhat comical sniff of Sally's lady parts.

"Go on, she won't bite." encouraged Phil.

Audrey leaned in and did a small tentative lick.

"I've never licked a pussy before." she said as she pulled her head away.

"You're doing fine. Try again. Stick your tongue in deeper." said Sally.

"OK, I'll try." said Audrey

I stepped to the side to get a better view and I saw Audrey extend her tongue, stick it into Sally's vagina before licking upwards, past her labia and over her clitoris.

"Mmm, salty. Can I try some more?" asked Audrey.

"Sure," responded Sally, "knock yourself out."

Audrey extended her tongue again and started to lick far less tentative than before. She sucked on the opening to Sally's vagina before slurping up some more of my come with her tongue. She lapped it up with gusto and then kissed Sally's delicately on her clitoris as she stood up again.

"You can suck my clit if you like." suggested Sally.

"Maybe next time." Audrey responded politely.

"I'll hold you to that." said Sally removing her feet from the straps sitting upright.

"Audrey, would you like to finish the evening full of my husband's semen?" asked Sally looking at Audrey.

"Yes please. That sounds wonderful!" Audrey keenly replied.

"Give me a moment or two to readjust the height." said Phil as he set about restoring the swing to its normal height.

I watched as he worked and noticed that he had their normal position marked for easy alignment.

"OK, young lady. Make yourself comfortable!" Phil said motioning that Audrey should taker her position on the swing.

Audrey stepped up and wiggled herself into position, put her legs in the straps and shimmied her buttocks once more until she was settled and comfortable. She extended both arms forward and spread her labia wide awaiting Phil's arrival.

Phil was not fully hard yet so he walked over to the small bench behind the swing, applied some lube to his hand and commenced to stroke himself. Seeing this, Sally knelt in front of Audrey and lightly sucked on her clitoris.

This only went on for about a minute. Phil slowly made his way to the front of the swing stroking himself as he went. When Sally saw her husband approach in her periphery, she stepped away from Audrey and let him approach.

Seeing that Audrey was still holding her labia open, Phil moved forward and aligned himself before slowly inserting the tip of his penis into Audrey's awaiting vagina. Knowing what to expect this time, Audrey exhaled slowly and calmly with her head forward in an effort to see.

Audrey wiggled slightly to adjust her position and then looked up to Phil nodding with an enormous grin on her face. As Phil entered her further, Audrey dropped her head back slightly, relaxed her grip on her labia and moaned a moan of contentment.

I watched Phil's penis disappear inside my future wife's vagina and as he started to thrust gently Audrey released her labia and moved her hands to the vertical straps for support. Sally was standing beside me watching her husband perform.

"I never get tired of watching that." Sally said out of nowhere.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Watching my husband have sex with other women." she replied.

"Why so?" I said in need of clarification.

"Well, when Phil and I are making love, I can feel his enormous manhood do its thing inside me, and it feels wonderful. Unfortunately, I don't get to see it do its thing. We've tried to set up mirrors, but it's not the same. Watching him fuck another woman, up close like this, I get to appreciate what he can do from a whole different perspective. Watching it disappear all the way into another woman's body is a real turn on for me." she concluded.

Audrey, for her part, was simply speechless. With every thrust she simply grunted and panted as Phil worked his magic with sweat dripping from his face. At one point in the proceedings, Audrey looked towards me with an enormous smile on her face and simply rolled her head away again as she climaxed yet again.

Watching Audrey like this was starting to turn me on. Sally noticed that I was starting to get hard again so she knelt down in front of me to give me a little encouragement. Before long, I was fully hard and Sally was sucking me off like there was no tomorrow.

The sensation of Sally's mouth and tongue on my dick combined with the visual stimulation of watching Audrey's reaction to Phil was overwhelming. Even though I had ejaculated fairly recently, I felt that familiar sensation welling up in me again. As Sally was sucking my shaft at one point she cupped my scrotum and gently squeezed.

I was done, that was it, no more to say. I groaned and shot my load into her mouth as she just continued to suck and swallow until I was literally flacid inside her mouth.

"Thanks for that." I said looking down at Sally.

"You're welcome." she said in response as I helped her to her feet.

Audrey was exhausted and moaning gently with each thrust, but Phil has started to vocalise a bit more.

"He's getting ready to come." said Sally now standing next to me.

I stood and watched, mesmerised as Phil's thrusts sped up and his grunts became louder. Audrey had regained some composure and was now holding on to the vertical straps again with her head up watching Phil thrust into her. She was clenching her teeth and raising her hips to meet Phil as they accelerated their pace and Phil's grunting increased.

After about thirty seconds, Phil let out one final enormous sigh as he finally started to ejaculate. He slowed his trusting and continued to sigh as he gently moved his penis in and out of Audrey's vagina. As his shaft became visible, I could see it pulsating with each wave of orgasm.

Audrey had caught her breath and was watching Phil with fascination. "I can feel him throbbing and filling me up inside." she said briefly turning her head towards Sally and I before looking back at Phil.

Phil continued his slow movement for another minute before ceasing all motion about half way in.

"I love this part." said Sally as she moved behind and under Audrey until her head was positioned underneath the opening of Audrey's vagina.

"Ready?" asked Phil.

"Ready down here." Sally responded.

"Here goes!" announced Phil.

With that announcement, Phil fully withdrew his penis from Audrey with a satisfying slurp. He was still fairly firm and as his glans left Audrey's body, a gigantic blob of semen dripped from Audrey's vagina and landed right into Sally's open mouth beneath.

Sally swallowed her husband's load and then opened her mouth ready for another glob to fall.

"Try to push some more out." said Phil as he vigorously massaged Audrey's lower abdomen.

I saw Audrey's stomach muscles contract and then a moment later another huge stream of Phil's semen exited Audrey's vagina and landed in Sally's waiting mouth.

Sally rolled over from her back and onto all fours before crawling towards Phil. Sally popped up into a crouching position and absently sucked on the end of Phil's penis a few times before standing up and kissing him on the chest.

"Well Audrey, what did you think of that?" asked Sally as she held her hand out to Audrey.

"It was intense." replied Audrey as she used Sally's hand as support whilst she dismounted the swing.

"Um, intense is all I have at the moment, I'm a bit lost for words actually." said Audrey ponderously.

"That's a perfectly natural first time reaction. I've seen it many times before." commented Sally as she nodded her head.

"I lost count of my orgasms." added Audrey.

"Also a common reaction." agreed Sally sympathetically. Sometimes it's just best to go with the flow and stop trying to analyse it too much.

"What did you think darling?" Sally asked turning to her husband.

"Audrey's a wonderful young lady and I enjoyed this evening enormously. You and Ben also seemed to have great chemistry too." he replied pointing towards Audrey.

"Yes, the four of us seemed to get along really well indeed." replied Sally.

"If you two would like to take a quick shower and clean yourselves up for the trip home, you can use our main bathroom down the hall." Phil offered cordially.

"That's a great idea." Sally said as she rubbed Audrey gently on the back, "There are some spare towels under the sink in there. Phil and I will join you once we clear up in here."

Audrey and I were both sweaty and dishevelled. Audrey still had bit of Phil leaking from her nether regions and I was plastered with Sally's, now mostly dried, squirting products from earlier. We found the bathroom and that the shower alcove within had two shower heads. We took a shower head each and started to rinse the evidence from tonight's escapades from our bodies.

Before too long, Sally and Phil joined us. Sally joined me under my shower head and Phil joined Audrey under hers. It was a little bit erotic, we all soaped and rinsed each others pubic regions.

We shared amicable conversation recounting the highlights of the evening as we dried each other with towels. Sally and Phil escorted us to the car and chatted as we dressed. I put on my shirt, briefs, trousers and shoes, however, Audrey just opted for her blouse and skirt.

Phil shook my hand and gave Audrey a big embrace. Sally and I gave each other a huge hug and she kissed me gently on the lips. Sally repeated the same process with Audrey before moving over to Phil who was by now standing clear of the car. Audrey and I got into the car, waved goodbye to our hosts for the evening and drove home.

We did not realise it at the time, but Sally and Phil interviewed us for membership in their little club that evening. As well as being the defacto leaders of the local nudist community, Sally and Phil were also the slightly more clandestine defaco leaders of the local swingers community.

Even though we did not know at this stage that we were member candidates, Sally and Phil would be instrumental in continuing the journey of sexual and emotional awakening that Audrey and I has started with Jennifer and Jason almost a year ago.

As I'm sure you probably realise, our relationship continued to grow as our bond became stronger. Audrey and I eventually married and purchased a modest house in town.

12