Our Mini Road Trip - Day 02 - Action

Story Info
Upset and stupidity caused heartache, my fault.
1.3k words
4.56
2.7k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Full Action

We both slept really well, on and off!

6.50 had a pee and cleaned my teeth and snuck under the duvet as normal.

All girls had to be naked whilst in the property so at breakfast 14 bare bottoms slapping down on the wooden chairs, sounded a real, delight.

So many different size and shaped tits too, it fascinated me in my mind and below too.

I also noticed most had red bottoms and quite a few strap and cane marks, not on show yesterday, I cum again.

The Home Service Auction organiser outlined today`s plans.

It has the same initial beginning, 14 of us lined up to be manhandled, oh how i love that part, sealed bids and the winner of each girl has her from 9.00am to 4.00pm and the cane can be used in exceptional circumstances after complaints from more than 1 or 2 Sir`s on the attitude of some slaves.

The 5 slaves in question will also have a public caning, before the auction, on bottom, nipples and pussy lips, i cum again and Sir saw my shudder and cuddled me.

He said that each one of the girls to be punished could, if they so wished, go to their room and no more will be said, they were to go now, no one moved.

Each number in turn was called up to the top table and duly bent over and got 5 stripes each off the organiser, he used an intermediate rattan and did not hold back.

As everything has a funny side the 2 girls and boy staff clearing the breakfast table could not wait to get out of the room, lol.

Tits next, each girl had to pull on her nipple so her tits, in turn, were taught and striped with 3 lines each by her Sir

Plenty of screams and tears with the worst still to come.

Each girl in turn sat on the table, were pushed back, one of the bad girls on each upright leg, split wide, the other 2 holding an arm down each.

It was up to each of the girls Sir`s to issue what and how he liked.

The first 3 removed their belts and wacked their girls pussy`s hard, the last 2 fingered their girls pussy and caned it, 2 on each lip, now that fkin hurts, bad and i mean, really bad, i cum twice more.

The five girls were settled, asked if they wanted to line up and they all took their places.

Blind folds on and we were auctioned off.

My tit was slapped and i was led away by my nipple to the Sir`s room.

Still blindfolded he moved my hands behind my back, clasped together, and i was knelt down in the bathroom.

His fingers then his hands probed my mouth, he slapped my face a few times with his hand and then his cock, it felt a monster.

It was soon down my throat, and some, then my nose covered, he pulled out and i was sick, no wonder we were in the bathroom.

Mouth again and he cum all over me.

Blindfold off and into a cold shower, as i got out my nipples were pinging, stretched out to max display.

He quickly fit 2 nipple clamps, attached a lead to one and led me to the bed.

He started to finger me and roll my clit and said by now i would have seen how he like cocks in holes, especially mouth, would i like anything taken into consideration.

I popped up my hand and he nodded, i said i was non too keen on bottom play.

He said fine, let`s get it out of the way.

My head was pulled onto his cock and i spit and salivered best i could before going on all fours.

15 to 20 really hard spanks and he pushes straight in.

TBF he was thoughtful, quick and i seem to be enjoying it more.

I was led to the bathroom and watched showering.

Back to the bed, he said unless he says differently, if he is sat or laying he wants his cock in my mouth.

It was 1.00pm and room service knocked and said lunch was outside, i spit him out and went for it.

It was like a mini buffet and i put it on the bed side table and hooked back on, he said i was a good well trained slave.

He stiffened every so often, once he fucked me missionary the other another good face fucking and sick.

I has to clean it up and he told me to take the belt out of his trousers, then bend, i got 10 cracks at the top of my legs and hooked back on.

I came out twice more as he moved and i was not alert enough to follow, both times 5 on each tit with his belt, my own lazy fault.

Around 3.00 i guess i was instructed to harden him and choose where i wanted it, never in doubt, on the bed on all fours, but it was in doubt, straight up my bottom, again, my fault.

I was sent to shower, asked if i knew my way home, kissed on my forehead and dispatched.

I had no idea which room i was in, i was always taken by Sir.

A young servant girl, not servant really but she worked there, asked if i was lost, i said i was.

She asked how old i was, 22, she said she was 19, and 20 next week.

She offered me her apron or a cuddle, you know me and cuddles, one arm went around me and the other hand fingering my pussy.

Next news a door opens and we are in a stores and she was undressing.

She lay down 3 laundry bags with towels in and i sat down and watched her undress.

She had tits smaller than mine and her hood was ringed and a small black bush.

I pulled her down and set to work on her young pussy.

She really was a delight and we were soon pleasuring each other's slit, hers with a muff and mine clean shaved and moisturised smooth.

We took it in turns to bite nipples, then i saw her watch, 4.20, i jumped up and said i was in big trouble now and how i would deserve a huge punishment.

She casually dressed and took me to the banqueting room and i realised where to go from there.

She went with me and knocked on Sir`s door, he was not worried but quite annoyed.

He asked why i was late and i explained everything.

He set up 2 pillows and was removing his belt when she stripped off and pulled his 2 pillows down.

We both stretched out our arms and held hands as Sir gave us around 20 wacks each.

He put his belt down and pulled me to the end of the bed for a fucking, she followed suit.

What happened then was everything you are imagining, and some.

The girl, no idea of her name, dressed, said she was going back for her undies in the store room, kissed me and Sir smack on the lips, thanked us both and left.

I ran Sir a bath and we both got in and washed each other.

I helped Sir dress for dinner, I was so looking forward to it.

He said it was an Indian street food banquet but only for the obedient girls.

He sat on the side of the bed and spanked me from the backs of my knees to my waist, turned me over and made my inner thighs the same colour.

He pulled back the cover kissed my forehead and led me into bed.

He never said anything and I think I was still crying when he returned with a girl he had won at 11.00.

I had a spare blanket laid on the floor, I was helped out of bed with 20/30 spanks as he played and fucked his winnings.

I was such a bad slave and deserved all I got, I so hope he had a good meal and enjoyed his afters.