All Comments on 'Our New Lifestyle Ch. 01'

by timman65

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Observation?

Your statement:

"My wife Angela is beautiful, smart, highly sexed, successful and loving."

You lost the whole story in that first paragraph.

-1, because you forgot: conniving, self centred, back stubbing, evil, etc...

(good start)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

so angela is a whore and he is stupid they deserve each other pretty well hate these stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I think the first 2 comments

are reason enough for you to stop writing.. you can't have them stay married and in her case she is likely not to stay alive long enough to get an STD... unless of course she gets kidnapped and sold as a sex slave to the middle east somewhere.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 6 years ago
Not my kink

Welcome to Lit. I imagine you're probably confused about the feedback you've received so far. A lot of new writers are under the mistaken impression that the description of this category reflects the tastes of its readers. In fact, readers in this category absolutely despise stories about "swinging, sharing, and extramarital fun." I know. Go figure!

Given the nature of this story, I'd say it would work better in the BDSM category, but that's your call. The whole idea of a wife dictating terms of her sex life to her husband as you've portrayed here is a turn-off to most people outside of the Dom/sub universe. I think this story would be more enjoyable (for me) if it were the husband who dictated the terms of his wife's arrangement. As it stands, you have her playing the role of both Dom and sub.

Despite the fact that this story doesn't fit my personal kink, you're undeniably a good writer deserving of a more appreciative audience. Best of luck!

patilliepatilliealmost 6 years ago
Angela's a bit bossy, no?

We will see how this goes, but I think poor hubby may be slurping creampies soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This could be very very good

This opens the doors for a very long series of adventures. I like that you took it to the limit and then one step over it. Of course you will get that pathetic little man , our own LW troll whining “ it’s not realistic” “ no man would do that” “divorce her” etc. but hopefully you know that almost every negative comment in this section is written by ONE loser and not to get upset. Please get the next chapter out soon and hopefully you have many more planned for this couple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@“so Angela is a whore...”

After your asinine comment about a fictional character, you go on to say you hate these stories. First let me say that you are showing your complete stupidity for continuing to read them. Secondly, it might be better if you stuck with something closer to your intellectual level. Might I suggest “Green Eggs and Ham” by Dr. Suess? You can do it, as the whole book only contains 50 different words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Would appear to be just another selfish slut story

That said due to the fact that most of these stories don't include that the woman may want/get more but, they wouldn't allow the man the same. In life most of the time it's the man that has a higher/more active libido than woman. But, it's the women in these stories that demand and get their way??? Without an equal being afforded to the man?

HighpikeHighpikealmost 6 years ago
Oxymoron alert

"I truly am a submissive slut. ... Brian this is not a choice for you ... Stopped reading at this point. This is not love. Didn't mark you. I am sure there are people who like this sort of thing. "Oh, and by the way you will not be enjoying sex with anyone else..". Submissive!!! Go eat a dictionary for breakfast!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
not for me

barely got past the 1st 4 -5 paragraphs, guess this kind of stuff works for some folks but not me.......

eluckenbacheluckenbachalmost 6 years ago
Disregard idiots

Please continue. I sometimes edit for writers in Literotica. I always advise them to not accept comments. There are too many disrespectful and intentionally hurtful comments. Your story is written well. The premise seems too good to be true, but fun! I can't wait to read part 2. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It takes a very small mind..

..to get upset over a fictional story. And we all know how much of a mental midget our own LW troll is by all of his asinine comments he's posted here. I suggest he find something more to his mental capacity. Like the Perky Little Puppy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
And yet...

You still couldn’t help but post that last comment. What a complete asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awfully demanding for someone who claims to be a submissive

I have to agree with some of the commenters--this is probably the stupidest story I have ever read. A wife who claims to love her husband "soooo much" and tells him that they are "perfect" for each other states that she is submissive then makes some incredibly forceful demands. If I was her hubby I'd give her something to do--drop dead! This was an excellent reason why the site should have negative stars as an option. I gave it 1* and that was too much.

ToddHoffmanToddHoffmanalmost 6 years ago
Awesome Story!

Keep writing please!

timman65timman65almost 6 years agoAuthor
I Can Deal With It

Thanks for the constructive comments...pro and con. Always trying to get better at whatever I do. This is my first submission. I wanted to see how I would write...if I could write, etc. The Brian and Angela scenario is appealing to me and to some others. I would just say, I don't really need the name calling and degrading comments. If this type of scenario isn't your gig..I would just pass on it and refrain from vile. I do plan to do a Ch. 02. I am thinking on in a bit however. Peace y'all!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
great start

Can't wait for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I was rubbing my sissy clit the whole read

Oh yes part two please. And please let hubby clean her well used cum holes. He needs to do that. 4yourpleasureiam

Design82Design82almost 6 years ago
Good story

......and quite erotic in parts.

Love the slutwife idea (as always), and obviously so does her hubby.

So many real-life marriages have an element of sexual-fantasising in them, by both husband and wife, and these help keep some marriages 'burning'.

So to all the 'abusive comment makers' out there, whose relationships don't allow ANY healthy sex-fun, it could just be that YOU are the 'weirdos' ??

KEEP WRITING !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sorry, but . . .

It's a failure of mine in the way I read the stories offered on this site. I try to suspend as much belief / pre-conceived notions as possible and then try to imagine how I might react/respond to the plot as offered by the author. I really don't try to re-write the author's work -- that would be unfair. In this story I got as far as the "loving wife" delivering her ultimatum during dinner. I read it, paused, and re-read it. Then I stopped and wondered "What would I do at this moment, after listening to that?" Mentally, at least, and depending on all the logistical / financial considerations at stake, I would pause to compose my breathing, then look her in the eye and then wish her Good Luck in her new life as a promiscuous single woman, excuse myself, pay the bill and leave. Next stops: damage control and lawyer. I absolutely could do nothing less. The fundamental premises here presented are beyond my ability to comprehend, let alone understand.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Agree

I agree with the comment by anonymous 1/13/19, with the addition that I would turn the table over on her face. If Brian shows any balls though, it ruins the cuckold story. Dude, if swngerjoe doesn't like your garbage, it's time to quit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I would do anything for you

except be faithful

I'd have taken her to the bad part of town an turned her over to the nearest gang member I could find with the instructions she is never to be set free

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You have 15 minutes to get on the net and print out divorce paperwork.

Then laugh at her bluster.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous