All Comments on 'Our New Nude Life'

by intim8

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
intim8intim8almost 2 years agoAuthor

Any feedback good or bad is more than welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Brilliant story, pace and engagement! Definitely 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

An excellent story.

GinafrommaineGinafrommainealmost 2 years ago

That was a great story. Social nudism is nice. Even nicer is when the sexuality isn’t hidden from others. One thing I wished that had happened was; Jack and Diane secretly telling Ally’s parents about the plan and inviting them to the party to witness the act. Maybe even getting them into the spirit of the day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very nice story.

Olddog51Olddog51almost 2 years ago

I love the family dynamics, the deep love and easy intimacy between Ally and George, and the gently sexy story line. A very excelllent story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The preachy, self-righteous and hypocritical "pamphlet" precludes 5 stars.

intim8intim8almost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback, everybody. And I will re-read the pamphlet with that in mind. I appreciate it.

Monalott69Monalott69almost 2 years ago

I just love this story and the marriage proposal nude was awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

All nouns, when used as names, should be capitalized.

That is my mom. Not a name, not capitalized.

Here I am, Mom. Is a name, is capitalized.

Don’t be such an asshole. Not a name, not capitalized.

Hey, Asshole, give it back. Is a name, is capitalized.

She’s a babe. Not a name, not capitalized.

I love you, Babe. Is a name, is capitalized.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very well written, love making in the midst of natural family dynamics and the free open talks between the characters is nice. I can't stand unethical stories, so this one is good at the same time sexy.

KumakunshuKumakunshuover 1 year ago

Really, really good. 5 🌟's

VitavieVitavieover 1 year ago

Erotic, without trying too hard. Great. A pamphlet for allowing semi-public nudity too. Not sure about they outcome of the ‘experiment’ though. Nudity does seem to equate to sex, nice consensual and universally accepted sex, however.

maddictmaddict5 months ago

I've enjoyed binging on your library ! Fun sex and normal daily routines, to bring the sex to life. Does that make sense to you ? Anyway I did hope Sian and George get it on some day

VitavieVitavie23 days ago

I like this thoughtful, considerate and credible story. A welcome breath of fresh air in the context of the many that are primarily aimed at titillation. Nothing wrong with titillation of course.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userintim8@intim8
I write in a fantasy universe where STD's aren't a concern and birth control works every time, where most people are intelligent, respectful, and well adjusted, where 18 or 20 year olds can be both sweetly innocent and wise beyond their years. and where older people are open t...