Our Night

Story Info
When we decided to share our lives, and cum.
622 words
4.24
6.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi there! 17 or younger? Leave.

This is a work of fiction.

The characters are in their late twenties or early thirties, take it as you will.

All sex is consensual between parties and this story involves: sex between a man and pre-op trans-woman; foot worship; and rimming. If any of that is not your thing, feel free to leave.

Otherwise read on.

-+-+-+++-+-+-+++-+-+-+-+-+-+-+++-+-+-++

It was our sixth anniversary, her and I. We had been dating for eight, but only engaged for six. After the bar, some terrible karaoke while playing smash, and far too much weed, we'd found ourselves talking.

About our present plans; the flaws in them, the successes we'd had. We talked about the past; our first date, trying to figure out the "Soeedrunners" videogame at the arcade....while simultaneously trying to beat each other.

In the time we talked, I started paying closer attention to her. Her hair was straying out of the bonds if its braid, stress having greyed some strands prematurely.

I started thinking about those features as they aged; as the hair grew grey, and the smile grew fainter... I thought about how beautiful it would all be, as long she would allow me to share that life with her.

She was talking about possibly adopting a dog. I don't know, I wasn't paying attention to her words. Instead I grabbed her foot and yanked it from the carpet and into my lap. As before she could inquest, I started massaging her feet. She stopped speaking and arched an eyebrow inquisitively; but nonetheless, leaned back and closed her eyes.

For a couple minutes I rubbed her feet as she moaned in a beautiful yet broken rhythm. Then I proceeded to take both feet and worship them. Licking, sucking, kissing, smelling, all the way up from her pinky-toe to her magnificent cock.

Oh her beautiful clitty.

Engorged and healthy the shaft, her glorious testicles tensed up from impulse. Cute tip bubbling with precum. I sucked it in, massaging her wondrous cock in my mouth. Sheathing it in my throat as she emptied her sweet load into my mouth and stomach.

She was perfection in that moment, her face flushed, her hair having fled from its braid. Chest heaving, breasts coated in sweat.

That fucking smile.

Haunting me to this day, the most incredible woman before me, happy with my companionship, smiling with all the joy the world had to offer.

~~~~~~•`••`•~~~~~~•`••`•~~~~~~•`••`•~~~~

It was a blur from there. But I still remember the moment.

We were heaving. We didn't know the time but we'd fucked all of it. From tender loving to our current railing session we had exchanged kisses, rimmings, blowjobs, and touches. I was enthralled in her, and she in me.

It was count 32, counting beats of four within groups was my way of barring the floodgates. As I drove into her creamed ass she came.

Just came.

None of the spasms, no moaning to be heard. Just a breath in the air as her seed burst from her. I don't know how I held onto consciousness as I finished the stroke and deposited my last sexual contribution.

As my double-vision cleared, I saw her there. In a daze, her cum splattered across her torso. A bit had landed on her right nipple. I went for it.

As she came back to earth, nipple in my mouth, I asked the question.

"Marry me?"

It was more a plea than a question, but she didn't answer it either way.

She hugged me instead.

And here I am, 45 years later. Hugging the grey-haired love of my life as we reflect on our past, enjoy our present, and lament our future.

But it it's still our future.