Our Pussy

Story Info
Ava's pussy belongs to Jess now, and she has plans.
750 words
4.41
3.9k
2

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 03/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlinaX
AlinaX
2,812 Followers

Dear Ava,

I can only imagine what dire straits pushed you to commodify your pussy. How many hands the deed passed through from you to me I can only guess at, but I am assured that I am the first to claim the rights of possession.

According to the deed, you are a virgin and twenty-three years of age. It is unclear, however, whether this covers all and any sexual activity or just your pussy. If the former, I would be grateful if you could describe your experience in precise detail.

As a young woman, a sporting accident resulted in a spinal cord injury that has left me unable to use my legs, or indeed feel anything below my waist. While it is still possible to have sex, I have not found much satisfaction in the attempts. I do, however, find myself tremendously curious about you and I look forward to the vicarious pleasure of using your pussy in ways that I cannot properly use my own.

I have so much I want to ask you to do, but I don't want to overwhelm you with demands. To begin with, therefore, please send me some photos. The deed does not state anything about skin colour or hair colour, and I am intensely curious to discover the shades and details of your pussy. Do not be alarmed, however. I have no preference about colour, nor am I particular about the size of a woman's lips. The infinite variety of the vulva is something that delights me, and I just want to see yours in all its splendour.

Do not be shy. Use good lighting and a high resolution, because I intend to print the best and hang them as artwork in my apartment so that I can be constantly reminded. In some photos, I would like to see your pussy aroused and visibly wet, with your fingers used to spread your lips. I want to look at you and be almost able to taste you. I want to imagine my lips caressing your clit, my tongue delving deep into your soft, wet core.

I confess, I hope that your clit is large, if only so I can see it better, but do not fear if it is not. I will adore it all the same. Oh, but I long to be able to smell and taste you too. Perhaps you could soak some gentle fabric and seal it, so that I might enjoy these so essential elements of your pussy - of my pussy, that is, for your pussy is as much mine as it is yours, and there is so much I long to do with it.

Forgive me, Ava, but thinking of your pussy does excite me, and I do hope you will share that excitement. When the day comes that you allow a cock to penetrate our pussy, I hope you will be thinking as much about how you will describe to me every slightest sensation so that we can together relive the moment - and if you will care to share with me the rest of the encounter, his sweet kisses, his vulgar use of your mouth, his crude mauling of your breasts, and so on, then this will surely add to the experience.

Perhaps one day I will ask you to make a video instead, so that I may witness in close detail the stretching of your labia about an ardent cock, but such external observation can never provide what I truly crave, which is to feel what you feel. I beg you to excite my senses with your words so that your passion will be mine too.

No, far more interesting, I think, to ask you to wear a camera beneath your skirt, so that I might at any time of day see what is yours and also mine. Would it not be a grand tease for you to know that at any time - walking down a street, going shopping, perhaps in a business meeting - I might be staring at our pussy? You could then delight me further by touching yourself whenever the opportunity arose for a little self-pleasure.

Am I what you feared or hoped for, Ava? I do desperately wish for us to be friends and lovers, for your pussy is mine now and pleasure should be shared.

Write to me, Ava! I am so impatient to see what is mine now and to begin this new adventure.

Much love,

Jess

AlinaX
AlinaX
2,812 Followers