Our Right Time

Story Info
Enjoying some time to ourselves.
1.9k words
4.48
2.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Right Time

Brantley and I have been dating for almost a year and a half now. We met in our last year in school but, at the time, I had a boyfriend, so it wasn't for another five months and then a few weeks after I broke up with that guy that B asked me out on a date.

He and I rented a cabin for a few days to spend some time alone, both of us feeling we haven't had much to any time together lately. Walking in, I run my hands over the raw organic wood of the cabin, admiring the rustic secluded setting. Brantley and I share a quick kiss then he takes the strap from my shoulder and carries both of our travel duffels to the master. My hand glides along the wooden corridor walls as I head back to join him.

Leaning in the doorway, I gaze at the gorgeous, generous, sensitive, strong man unloading item after item of clothing from his open bag on the bed, folding it, and putting it in the dresser drawer. I step quietly, placing one foot in front of the other, then rub his shoulders and tenderly kiss the back of his neck. Turning to face me, I softly take him by the hand and lead to sit on the bed with me.

Without a word, Brantley arches his legs just so, and I bend mine over his lap. I gently drop his bag to the floor then run my hand along his strong jaw and bring him into me for a beautiful kiss. As the two of us share several more long, slow kisses, my beau lightly tugs my black yoga sweatpants from my waist and raise myself so he can then pull them off my legs. Our feet enjoy a simplistic game of footsie whilst our mouths enjoy each other's. One of the best qualities I adore in the man I love is that he genuinely cares about the intimacy of our relationship and those precious moments.

Beginning at the inner side of my knee, his hand makes slow circles, moving slowly up my leg as the intimacy and tenderness of being isolated and alone sets in. Softly and with grace I lean back as our lips perform a wonderful routine. I run a hand over his head, his short cut hair tickling my fingers. Brantley is so gentlemanly that his hand barely, if at all, grazes my panties on its way up to my foggy grey sweater. There he very tenderly opens part of the garment to reveal the naked breast beneath, then softly kissed it in greeting before returning to my lips.

Our hands softly work together to release the buttons of my sweater whilst our mouths continue their brilliant duet. It doesn't take us long before he opens my top, exposing me to the chilled air. My eyes close, my head rolling back into the bed, and savor the touch of his hand caressing my stomach and his warm lips on my skin. A hand bunches my breast and he gives it a wonderful kiss. I let out a quiet moan when his mouth meets my flesh and his hand moves down to help my leg over his hip.

Brantley's caressing hold on my upper leg and rear grow heavier, adding only pressure to make me truly feel him, not for him to be greedy.

I slide my legs off him and sit up so he can remove my sweater from getting in our way then he plants an elongated kiss on my throat, and I lay back down. His hand moves up the center line of my body again, landing between my pair where he tenderly sucks one in and revolves his tongue around its surface. My boyfriend then removes his own shirt and I treasure his manly nipple with great luxury.

We only pause our kisses while I loosen and remove his belt and pants, Brantley then taking things a step further and pulling off his boxer briefs. Following, his thought wave, I flatten on the bed again and raise my legs to the ceiling, so he faces no opposition in the removal of my panties. Of course, we've had sex prior to this but it has truly been a good while since we've had the chance to be this private and close personally.

My boyfriend strokes up my fresh as a daisy pussy while crawling up to me. He then puts a tender, deep kiss on my chest that takes my breath, though I regain it as his lips forge a trail down my figure.

Brantley wraps an arm loosely around the top of my leg before petting and romancing my inner thigh. He ever so lightly runs his tongue up the split of my labia, and they spread like flowers blooming for the sun. His tongue flickers up and down amongst my vagina as he gradually reintroduces himself. Reaching down, I run my fingers through his short hair, somewhat holding his head in place. His tongue flows beautifully through my folds and over my clitoris as he gnaws on my lips. I draw in a breath when his tongue casually enters my intimate sex, as if reuniting with an old, dear friend. I hold myself wide open as he works his sensual magic.

Placing a modest kiss on my clit, he then tucks his legs under him, taking hold of his handsome, glossy shaft, and gently trails it along my quivering pussy. On one of his downward swipes, my Romeo installs himself right into me, causing me to draw in a slow deep breath before allowing my head to drop back into the pillow, mumbling, "...so amazing...".

I groan and whimper and plead for more while he slides that comely dick in and out, my sounds of passion muffled as we kiss. My cries get louder when Brantley significantly picks up the pace, that brilliant cock accelerating through my hairless pussy. He takes my hand, sensing the imminent orgasm about to happen, my breathing now shallow and labored.

My beau lays beside me as spasm after orgasmic spasms coarse through my frame. Still holding hands, I turn and roll atop of him, taking the other as our mouths quietly express our love.

His arm then reaches down between us and I open my legs for him. A finger traces the outline of my lips and our tongues echo the motion. I'm certain he can feel the warmth emitted from my sex, growing only hotter at his touch. The places he traced only a few seconds earlier are now very wet and glossy. "Do me so hard Brant," I utter in his ear. Very promptly, he fulfills my desire, stabbing those slippery fingers into my well-lubricated pussy.

I feel the heat of my pussy rise whilst they push their way in. He pets and taunts my clitoris with his thumb as the other pair of digits do their alluring stuff inside. I try at first to stroke his handsome shaft, but to no avail as those fingers locate just the right spot to distract from everything around but us in this moment.

I hold his side, my fingers digging into his flesh, as I experience a flash of an on-coming sensual high. He settles for kissing and mouthing my cheeks and jawline as my body trembles in his hand, knowing he has complete and total control of how far we go.

Showing off that 'gentleman' side, Brantley lays back flat against the bed, myself planting a hand and holding tight to each shoulder as he and I line things up just right and I feel that wonderful cock loaded into my pussy! I lean down to kiss him, though he surprises me with his palm square in the middle of my chest, leading me right back up. I let out a shaky moan as I feel his penis probe even deeper then set to riding him the way he should be. Both of my hands push hard into his pillow on each side of his head as I bend forward, my girls proudly waving for him as we fuck fast and hard!

"Oh baby, yes! You fill me so good hon! I need to cum for you! I want my cum on that dick! Yes!" I say aloud in a mixture of moans and wails. I lavish the way he caresses my body and holds my breasts as I'm led into another orgasm!

Laying right on that toned body, my skin touching his, my breasts scrunched against his strong chest, our lips and tongues enjoy countless more dazzling kiss as he grunts, pulling right out of me and painting my ass with his fluids. Our kisses grow slower as we snuggle into the bed and begin to fall asleep in one another's arms. "That was amazing sex," I whisper to him. "that wasn't sex," he replies in the same whisper, pausing to kiss my forehead, "that was the greatest, truest, genuine love-making that we've had in a good while; maybe that anyone's ever had,". I hum at the amusing thought then say, "I love you so much Brantley," to which he answers, "I love you Sage,".

******

*One month later*

"Sage, can you come out here for a minute? I need to talk to you about something," he calls from the kitchen. "Be right there," I respond, staring into the bathroom mirror. Pulling open the door, I tuck it in my jean pockets and ask, "What is it love?" coming around the corner. I'm stopped in my tracks and gasp as I see a red cloth draped over our table, a singular candle lit in the center beside a single rose.

I look next to the table and see the man I love dressed in a semi-formal suit, his hair neat and combed, and in that manly deep voice he says, "Sage, I have never met anyone like you in my entire life or that makes me feel so smart, and brave, and invincible the way you do. Please promise you will never leave me and make me the happiest, proudest, most undeserving-of-you person on this planet and marry me?" he then gets down on one knee and opens the small grey box in his hand, revealing a beautiful emerald ring with a graceful diamond halo around the stone.

I both gasp and cover my mouth in the same instant as the elated tears trickle from my eyes, slowly walking over to him as he stands to lock me in a tight embrace. Chuckling softly, he then asks, "Is that a yes?" I sob harder as I nod into his chest. I stay in the safety and warmth of his arms a minute or two longer, then lean my head back and add, "On one condition;" reaching into my pocket and pulling something out for him, "Either soon or in a year because I absolutely refused to have a baby bump in my wedding pictures," I tell him, beaming, and he answers, "Anything you say almost wife,". I jump up into those strong arms and mumble, "Thank you, almost husband," plunging my lips relentlessly on his.

B staggers and catches the side of the counter, pulling back and whispering, "Can this induce early labor?" to which I chuckle and tell him, "Shut up and kiss me big boy," wrapping my arms tighter around him and pulling him in for mind-blowing kisses.