Our Saturday Night Anal Ritual

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I got angry, turned to face him, and grabbed his penis. It was short, three to four inches long, and very thick. I had to use two hands to grasp it. I shouted, cursed him, and pulled hard on his dick. He cried out in pain and moved through the crowd away from me."

"I'm sorry for your experiences," Mary said.

"Thank you," Sakura said. "For such a rich, technologically advanced country, Japan has its problems. Chikan is one of them. I think this abuse happens because women have a low status and they feel powerless. Another reason is the Oriental mindset that promotes harmony and is more concerned about community than the individual. This allows chikan to happen.

"Instead of confronting the problem, Japan has made some train carriages for women only.

Mary nodded and drew a line through 'The Pepper Penis'. She looked around the room and said, "Cary, do you have a story for us? Hopefully something cheerier."

The tall, flat-chested teenager with blonde hair so long that it touched her butt said, "I have one for you. My girlfriends got a hoot out of it when I shared it with them."

"Great," Mary said with a smile.

"This one time at band camp..." She paused and asked, "Is this a bad way to start a story? I see you picturing a freckled-faced, redhead Alyson Hannigan from the movieAmerican Pie saying, 'This one time, at band camp, I stuck a flute in my pussy'."

She giggled. Many people laughed.

"Last summer I was a camp counselor at band camp, and no, I didn't do anything dirty with my flute, but I did meet a cute camp counselor. The first night, we went for a walk, made out, and I sucked his dick."

She pointed to the easel and said, "It was pretty. The shaft was on the thin side, and he had a giant mushroom-shaped head. I loved the feel of it in my mouth.

"The next day, I didn't see him. Or the day after that. I'm was wondering where could he be. It's not that big of a camp.

"The second night, I asked people about him, and one said that he was in the clinic. I hurried over there wondering, what had happened? Is he okay?

"I found him alone, sitting up in a bed. 'Johnny, what's wrong?' asked. He said, 'I have this allergy. I had a bad reaction to your BJ?' I was stunned and said, 'What are you talking about?'

"He pulled down his sheet and moved the gown so I could see his penis. It was red, swollen, and skin was peeling from his dick. I'd never seen anything that looked that gross.

"He asked, 'Do you eat any cashews before we hook up?' I thought and said, 'I had cashew chicken at the Chinese restaurant in town.' He said, 'I'm allergic to cashews.'

Cary shrugged her shoulders, threw up her hands, and confessed, 'I didn't know.' He recovered, and I made it up to him. We had sex nearly every day for the rest of band camp. I loved how his big, mushroom-shaped head stretched my pussy as he plowed me, and I didn't mind not eating cashews that summer."

Cary received a standing ovation and a lot of laughs for her story. She took a bow as Mary struck off 'The Hammer'.

Mary said, "That was a nice story. I'm glad it had a happy ending. Bonnie, please tell us a tale."

A plain, young woman with mousy brown hair and voluptuous body that rivaled Kate Upton's stood, smiled, and said, "Hi."

She wore a simple wrap dress and made it look amazing; it hugged her curves. The difference between her large breasts and ass and her narrow, wasp-like waist was striking and sexy.

Her face turned red, she smiled shyly, and said, "I was a shy, quiet girl growing up. I like to read and draw, so I was unprepared for the male attention I received when at the age of seventeen Bonnie, the flat-chested tomboy, became Bonnie, the bombshell."

Some in attendance laughed.

"It was unnerving. I'm an introvert. I don't like being the center of attention. Now, everywhere I go men's eyes study my body. They smirk, make lewd comments, and some are brazen enough to proposition and touch me.

"The worst offender was a middle-aged man who lives next door to my grandmother. Nana is seventy-three years old and lives on her own in a house she has lived in all her life. It was the house her parents bought when they first got married.

"Are you familiar with Levittown or a builder named William Levett?" No one raised a hand.

"Levittown is the name of seven large housing developments created by William Levit. Some people call them America's first suburbs. They were built after World War II on farmland outside major cities for returning veterans and their families.

"The communities were a welcomed alternative to cramped central city houses and apartments. When my great-granddad returned from the war, he got married and used his VA loan to buy a Levitt house on Long Island.

"From all accounts, they loved it. They had a new house with modern appliances, a white picket fence, and a yard. All for less than it would cost to rent an inner-city apartment. After the war, there was an acute housing shortage because home construction stopped during the war and had slowed significantly during 'The Depression'. They considered themselves lucky.

"These houses were affordable because Levitt used a twenty-seven-step assembly-line process to build them. Every house in the development was identical. The construction crews were trained to do one task. They did their thing, and they'd move on to the next house. It wasn't unusual for a Levitt house to be built in one day.

"When the Long Island homes were put up for sale, my great-grandmother and great-grandfather bought one. Fourteen hundred homes were sold in the first three hours.

"After my great-grandparents died, my grandmother inherited the house. She married, and she and her husband raised two girls there. Her husband passed away three years ago. Nana refuses to move out of her house. She was unwell this past summer, so I moved in for two weeks to help her.

"The Levittown homes sit side-by-side in row after row. The living room and kitchen are in the front of the house, and there are two bedrooms in the back. My bedroom window was twenty yards from my neighbor's bedroom window. He introduced himself to me the first night. I saw him standing naked in front of his window, smiling and masturbating.

"I was only wearing panties as I'd undressed for bed. I'd tossed my bra on the bed beside my sleeping gown, and the corner of my eye caught movement. I stupidly stepped to the window to see what had attracted my attention, and I saw Vince jacking off. He turned to the side, I guess, so I could appreciate how long his dick was. It was impressively long and unimpressively skinny. He had a pencil dick.

"This was my first experience with an exhibitionist. I was stunned and stood there flabbergasted, watching him. I belatedly raised my hands to cover my breasts. I flashed him one more time as I reached to draw the curtains.

"The next night, I went to my room to go to bed. I turned on the light, checked to make sure the curtains were drawn and changed for bed. I parted the window coverings and peeked next door, and sure enough, he was there, naked and masturbating at the window.

"This went on for a week." She took a deep breath and released it slowly before continuing.

"I asked my Nana about her neighbor. She said his name was Vince, and he seemed like a nice guy. He was quiet and kept to himself. She met him three weeks ago when he moved in. She'd baked cookies and brought them to him as a welcome to the neighborhood gesture.

"The whole situation made me uneasy. I wondered if I could call the police. I googled it and wasn't happy with what I learned. The situation is a legal quagmire. In New York, thanks to equality campaigns like 'Free the Nipple' or others that promote breastfeeding, being naked in public is not necessarily illegal.

"Many things factor in. What's the person's intent? Is it a public or private space? A commercial activity? Since Vince is naked in his house that made it more complex. What's his expectation of privacy? Does the window have curtains or bushes? Again, what are his intentions? How the hell do you determine intentions?

"But you say, he's masturbating. Surely that makes it illegal. Yes, but how do I prove it? Do I get my phone out and video him? That could get me charged as a 'Peeping Tom'. If I look into his house, I probably wouldn't be charged, but if I video him, I'll be treated like a criminal just like all the guys shooting upskirt videos on the subway or in shopping malls.

"All the legalese and what if's were making my head spin. I knew I didn't like an exhibitionist masturbating twenty yards from my grandmother's house so I decided to act.

"That night, I opened the curtains, undressed in front of the window, and gave Vince plenty to see. I looked him in the eye, so he knew my actions were intentional. He rewarded me with a show of his own and splattered his baby batter on a windowpane. The next night, I exposed myself and played with my tits and my pussy. He came quickly.

"The next day, I made it a point to be outside when he came home from work. I wore a short, tight skirt and went braless in a revealing top. I talked and flirted with him and told him I enjoyed his performance. He grinned at me the way I imagined the wolf smiled at Little Red Riding Hood.

"He said, 'Why don't you come inside.' I smiled and said, 'You had me at cum.' I followed him inside, and he fixed me a drink. It wasn't difficult to convince him we should be naked in his bed fucking.

"Let me be on top,' I said with a smile. 'Guys like to see and touch my big breasts.' He agreed.

"I mounted him. He groped me as we fucked. I was wild, fierce, and purposely reckless.

"Did you know a man's penis can be broken? There aren't any bones in the penis, so you can't technically break it, but if it's erect, you can fracture it by breaking the two tube-like structures inside it. These are called the corpora cavernosa, and during an erection, they fill with blood and make a penis hard.

"Bend an erect penis enough, and these blood-filled cylinders burst, making a cracking or popping sound followed by deflation of the erection, swelling, bruising, and pain. Lots and lots of pain. Do it right, and the man will never have an erection again.

"Did you know that the number one cause of broken penises is penetrative sex? And the number one position where this occurs is when the woman is on top? Doctors think the reason is that the man is not in control.

"Picture this, a woman's entire body weight landing on the erect penis. If things are misaligned, instead of going into her vagina, his penis slams into her butt or pelvic bone. Houston, we have a problem. The penis is bent suddenly, the pressure goes sky-high, and you have a tear in the corpora cavernosa. If the damage is severe enough, the injured man will never have an erection again."

She brought her index finger to her mouth, tapped her lips, and said, "I suppose this injury is more likely to happen to a long, thin penis."

Bonnie sat. Her audience sat there stunned, silent, and wondering, 'Did she really do that?'

Mary drew a line through the words 'The Pencil' and said, "Bonnie, that was one hell of a scary story. Are you related to Steven King or Edgar Allan Poe?"

The crowd laughed.

Mary said, "Bonnie, you are one badass bitch."

The other young woman hooted, hollered, and clapped.

Mary looked at her list and said," Regina, we have one more category. Is it possible that you have a story involving 'The Rocket Popsicle' penis?"

A pixie of a young woman stood. She was short, five feet tall, if that. She had big green eyes and her black hair was cut short, and it perfectly framed her pretty face. For a little thing, she had an attractive hourglass figure. Everything was to scale, of course.

Regina spoke in a high-pitched voice, "As it happens, I do. I had a rocket-shaped penis in my hand just the other day. I was at a college mixer for Freshman business majors and met a cute guy named Blake Sheffield. After sharing a beer and making out, I beat him off.

"Before you girls call me a slut, keep a few things in mind. One, I didn't sleep with him, and, two, I'm not your average college coed. I'm so short that people often mistake me for a kid. I have this weird high-pitched voice and these Kewpie doll eyes. The rest of you, especially Bonnie, have the type of womanly assets that make a good impression on any guy. I have to work harder to convince them that I'm of age and small packages can be fun.

"One handjob hardly makes for a story, so let me tell you about my Aunt Beatrice. She's an attractive, regular-sized woman who, like the rest of us, has her problems. The one that occupies her mind the most is constipation."

There were groans from the audience. One woman, a petite, blonde seemed interested and was looking at Regina's face.

The little woman held up her hands and said, "Hold on! This isn't a sicko scat story. No one is going number two on someone for sexual pleasure. As we learned today, some people are allergic to cashews..."

That line got a few chuckles.

"Some people have diabetes, heart disease, or the heartbreak of psoriasis. My aunt's cross to bear is constipation. Severe constipation. We've all have had an occasional bout of constipation. It's uncomfortable when we miss a day.

"Can you imagine, if like my Aunt, you only had one bowel movement a week? Can you imagine how her belly must feel? The bloating, the gas, and discomfort. But you know what her major complaint is? Since she goes so infrequently her stools are large. Larger than her anus, and it hurts like hell when she passes them."

"She is an expert on constipation, and she follows all of the recommendations such as to drink lots of water and cut back on alcohol and caffeinated drinks. She eats natural foods with a lot of fiber and avoids processed foods because they usually contain excess fat, and fat slows down digestion. She exercises daily, and she meditates to manage stress.

"Her doctors can't find a cause or cure her. Some people poop three times a day, and that's normal for them. When she was a girl, she used to have a BM every three days. As she got older, the interval lengthened until where she is now. The doctors say that is her body's schedule.

"Science has also let her down. Your body can get used to relying on stimulant laxatives, like Dulcolax and Senna, in order to have a bowel movement. However, if these types of laxatives are used on a long-term basis, your colon can lose the ability to do what it was made to do.

"My Aunt has accepted her condition and focuses on making her poos as comfortable as possible. When her weekly BM is due, she stretches her anus to make the passing more bearable. She started out using a set of butt plugs ranging from very small to not so small on herself. She's since found a man who is into anal sex. He puts her through the paces, uses the butt plugs, and fucks her ass with his rocket popsicle-shaped penis."

The blonde sorority member who was listening intently flinched, and her eyes widened.

"My Aunt loves her new routine and says that after her weekly bout of anal sex with her beau, she's totally relaxed because of her orgasm, and she's totally stretched from the plugs and his thick cock. She goes into the bathroom and has a pain-free bowel movement.

Regina smiled and said, "I've not seen my Aunt's lover's cock. I only have her description. My personal experience with rocket cocks is the aforementioned handjob, and I can see why that style would be the perfect design for making a small hole bigger."

^^^Saturday^^^

Saturday evening, Kay went to the various Freshman residence halls and asked everyone she saw if they knew Blake Sheffield. The third guy at the fifth hall nodded and said,

"I heard Blake talking to my roommate about going to a meet and greet at Sigma Chi."

"Thanks. Oh. What does he look like?"

"Medium height and build. Dark hair. You know, an average guy."

Kay frowned and asked, "Is there anything that would help me pick him out of a crowd?"

The dude thought and said, "He likes to wear a Phillies hat. His dad was born in Philadelphia and they followed the team. They were big fans of Jim Bunning, Greg Luzinski, and Larry Bowa."

The look on Kay's face showed that nothing he'd said connected with her. The guy simplified things. He said, "He'll be wearing a red baseball cap with the letter 'P' on it."

"Thanks," she said and walked briskly to Sigma Chi.

She smiled and fluttered her eyelashes at the guy manning the door, and he let her in.

She scanned the room and saw some handsome guys, some well-built guys, and lots of average Joes. She strolled through the crowd and finally spotted a guy with a red baseball cap, standing with two other guys and two girls.

She got near enough to the group to eavesdrop on their conversation. The hatless guys were chatting up the girls. The young women appear amenable. The guy with the hat was silent and sipped his beer.

One of the hatless guys invited the women outside to look at the Blue Moon. The coeds accepted, and he said, "Blake, we'll catch up with you later."

"Yeah," the guy wearing the baseball cap said, and he watched his friends and the young women leave. He turned toward the middle of the room, and Kay made her move. She bumped into him and spilled his beer.

"Oh. Sorry," he said and extended his arm so the beer sloshing out of the red cup wouldn't land on either of them.

"It was my fault," Kay said. She smiled brightly and looked deep into his eyes. Blake appeared to be at a loss for words and stared at the pretty blonde.

Kay filled the void and said, "I like your hat. My Dad was a big Phillies fan. His favorite player was Larry Bow." She gave Blake another dazzling smile.

"Bowa."

"Pardon?" Kay said, giving him a questioning look.

"The shortstop's name is Larry Bowa. As a kid, he was cut from his high school baseball team three times. He was undrafted and signed by the Phillies. He almost quit pro ball after one game because he struck out four times to a future Hall of Fame pitcher named Nolan Ryan who is the MLB's all-time strikeout leader with 5,714 K's."

Kay listened and batted her eyes. She pretended to be interested in baseball, asked questions, changed the subject, and drew the young man out. She got him to dance with her. She invited him outside to look at the Blue Moon. They kissed.

"That was nice, but it's getting late, and I need to get home to my sorority house."

"Can I walk you home?"

"That would be nice." She looped her arm with his and pressed a breast against his bicep. They walked and talked.

She invited him in and said, "My roommate won't be back tonight." She didn't tell him that to have the room to herself, she'd agreed to write her roommate's English paper and do her laundry for the next two weeks.

They settled on the bed and made out. Kay got his pants off by offering him a blowjob where she confirmed he had a rocket popsicle-shaped penis.

"Oh, Kay. Ohhh!" Blake moaned as she orally pleasured him.

"Oh. Oh! I'm going to cum!" he cried out a second before ejaculating.

Kay took it in stride, stroked his traffic cone-shaped cock, and swallowed his salty cum.

A red-faced Blake said, "I'm sorry I came so soon. I didn't give you much notice."

She smiled like a gracious hostess and said, "That's okay. I'm sure you'll last longer next time." She stood and removed her top and bra. She unzipped her skirt, stepped out of it, and took her panties off.

Blake stared wide-eyed and with an open mouth at the beautiful, naked woman. She laid on her bed and said, "Care to join me?"

The awe-struck boy removed the rest of his clothes and got in beside her. They kissed. She guided his hands to her breasts, and his mouth soon followed. She brought his hands to her pussy. He fingered her and ate her snatch.