Our Saturday Night Anal Ritual

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

^^^

Blake woke Monday morning and discovered a soft body pressing against the front of his body and his morning erection in a warm, wet, snug place. He opened his eyes and heard Skylar moan, "Oh."

"What's going on?" Blake asked. He did not pull his dick out of his daughter's vagina.

"Morning, my knight in shining armor," Sky said as she flipped her hips and used her pussy to caress his cock.

"Why are you doing this?"

"I'm following Mom's advice. She told us that after we use a guy to clear our bowels, we owe him a fuck or a blowjob. This is me saying thank you for helping me last night."

Blake's face turned red. He pulled out, laid on his back, and said, "Last night was an emergency. This is unnecessary."

Sky moved quickly. She pinned her father to the bed, straddled his hips, and reinserted his penis into her vagina. She put a hand on his chest to hold him down and said, "I pay my debts."

She rode his cock, smiled, and watched a look of bliss appear on his face. She smirked as she saw lust in his eyes as he stared at her jiggling breasts. "Suck on my tits," she ordered. "If you want me to climax."

His eyes widen, and his eyebrows flew up. He hesitated for a second and then sat up and put his mouth on her breasts. She did all the work as he took turns sucking and savoring her fine pair.

She increased her speed and made him cry out, and orgasm.

"Oh, that was nice," Skylar said. She laid on top of him as he gasped for air. She felt his racing heartbeat.

"You lied to me. You didn't cum," he said.

"Yes. You made me lie. This was a gift. Payback. Shut up and enjoy the moment."

Tempest came into the room. She was naked and carrying a tray with coffee and toast. She said, "Ready for breakfast, Dad? Or are you ready to let me thank you for last night?"

"Oh, God! I just came. Can I get a rain check?"

The twins giggled. Tempest said, "The best I can do is a postponement. Mom beat it into our heads that a good man is hard to find, and when you find that special someone who can help us with our unique problem, we should shower them with sex."

"Did she practice what she preached?" Sky asked.

"Yes," Blake answered.

"All right. The matter is settled," Tempest said pleasantly. "Eat your toast. Drink your coffee and take a shower. We will settle up at eleven o'clock."

"Since you're following the example your mother set, I won't object," he said with a smirk on his face.

His remark brought a smile to his daughters' faces and emboldened Skylar to say, "My husband is going out of town the weekend after next. Could you stop by my house on Saturday night and give me a helping hand?"

"I'm a believer that once a parent, always a parent. You girls can always count on me. I'll make sure I'm available that day and any time you need me. I have nothing on my calendar."

He paused as if something had popped into his mind and said, "I may be going out to dinner or a movie. Do you think it would be okay if Regina and I..."

Tempest interrupted him and shouted, "YES! We love her. She's so pretty and so much fun."

"That sounds like a great idea," Skylar said. "You're both alone. She'd be good company."

Blake blushed and stammered, "Ah. Ah. Not as boyfriend and girlfriend. As old friends."

"Right!" The twins said in unison. Skylar said, "We approve, and I think Mom would too.

The End