Our Saturday Night Anal Ritual

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tried to slip his penis inside her vagina. She stopped him and said, "I have something else in mind. Something I've been wanting to try. Are you game?"

"Sure. Whatever you want," he said eagerly.

"I want to try anal sex."

"Oh!" the young man grunted.

She got out the bottle of lube and walked him through the process as she had learned from various websites. It was chaotic. Mistakes were made as they stumbled and learned by trial and error.

She got on her hands and knees with him kneeling behind her. She had him coat one finger with lube and shove it in her butt. Then it was two fingers. More lube. More stretching.

"Try your dick," she suggested. "Coat it with lube."

He poured lube on his hand, wet her anus, and stroked his cock. He lined his penis up with her asshole and pressed forward. Her butt refused to yield. He tried again and again.

Eventually, Blake got the tip of his dick into her behind.

He cried out, "Oh, God! Your ass is so tight! Are you sure you want me to continue?"

"Yes, I need it!" She noisily released a deep breath. She was sweating, fretting, and breathing loudly.

"Umph!" she grunted as she pushed her backside into him. She said in a slow and determined voice as she forced more of his cock inside her, "You don't know how much I need this. Pour more lube on your cock and push it inside me."

They got a full inch into her rectum.

"Ohhh! Fuck!" she cried out in pain.

"Kay, maybe we should stop. I don't know what I'm doing. This is the first time I've had anal sex, and your anus is so small."

She sounded angry as she shouted, "Shut up! Give me more! I want it all or I'll die!"

Her words confused him. He thought, "I can understand someone dying from anal sex, but who dies if they don't have anal sex?" He did as she instructed. He applied more lube and more pressure and succeeded in putting his cock in her ass.

"Oh, God! Yes.! Thank you," Kay said. "Be still, and let me adjust. The base of your penis is damn thick. Ahhh!"

She looked like a beaten, wet dog. Her head was down, she was drenched with sweat, and she didn't move or speak.

Blake was also hot, sweaty, and exhausted. He took a deep breath and admired the woman he was joined with. She was beautiful and determined.

He told himself, "This is unbelievable. And on the first date! I like college girls! In high school, I considered it a great date if I got to second base. The other night, a cute, green-eyed girl gave me a handjob and now I'm fucking a woman's ass! I can't believe how into me she is. It was love...no lust at first sight for her. She is so pretty I would never have struck up a conversation. She marched up to me and started talking as if we were old friends. I guess whoever said there's someone for everyone was right."

Kay had been moaning softly and moving slightly. She raised her head, looked over her shoulder at Blake, and slid her butt up and down his steely cock.

"Oh!" she moaned. "Oh, God! You're stretching me good. Thank you. You can fuck my bum and cum in my butt."

"Okay," he said hesitantly. "What about you and your orgasm?"

She smiled and said, "I'll get mine later. Let's finish you off."

Blake stroked his cock in and out of her ass. It wasn't easy because her sphincter was tight as hell. He didn't last long. He bucked into her as he shot his load.

"Oh. Ohh!"

"Good job, Blake."

She left him and disappeared into the bathroom for fifteen minutes. Blake didn't know what she was doing. He rested.

Kay went directly to the toilet, sat down, and prayed. "Please, God! Let it happen. Please! Please!"

She felt the process start. Her bowels moved and expelled the waste inside her. She flushed periodically because experience had taught her that her weekly poops were large and plentiful. She didn't want to clog the toilet. Again.

She cried happy tears and said, "Thank, God. It didn't hurt. It didn't hurt!"

She waited, wiped, and washed her hands. She washed her face, combed her hair, and reapplied her makeup.

She returned to her bedroom, beaming and carrying two washcloths. She used the soapy one to wash his dick. She told herself, "Next time, I should have him wear a condom to keep him clean." She followed up with a damp cloth to wash the soap off his prick.

She played with his dick, squeezing and stroking it. She smiled when she felt it grow firmer. She growled, "Are you ready to fuck my pussy?"

Instantly, he was fully hard.

She laughed and mounted him, straddling his hips. She placed his dick at the entrance to her pussy and slowly lowered her body.

"Ohhh! You fill me good!" she squealed as he penetrated her.

"This is wonderful," he murmured

She rode him hard. Her ample breasts bounced and jiggled. She paused occasionally to grind her clit against him and kiss his lips. He smiled at her and thought, "She looks so happy. What a pretty girl!" He laughed and added, "And she fucks like a tigress."

"Oohhh!" they cried out as their orgasms wracked their bodies.

She slumped on him, and he held her tightly as a fiery pleasure surged through their veins.

She recovered first, kissed his lips, smiled, and said, "I want to see you again. How about next Saturday night?"

"Count me in."

^^^Monday^^^

Bonnie, Regina, and a few of the other potential new members came to the sorority house for an ice cream social. Everyone got to know each other better which was the intent. Kay wasn't there, but other sisters were.

After they ate their ice cream Sundaes, Jen, Kay's roommate, gave the PNM's a tour of the house. She took them to her room, and said, "My room is typical. You have a roommate and share a bathroom."

Regina looked around. She saw high-fiber products on Kay's bookshelf: bars, cookies, Quaker oatmeal, and chips made from carrots. She and the others stepped into the bathroom. While they checked out the shower, Regina opened the medicine cabinet and noticed stool softeners and a laxative.

On the way out of the house, Regina saw Kay and Blake. The way they were walking and talking made Regina wonder, "Are they a couple?" Then, she saw them French kiss.

She walked up to them, smiled politely but not warmly, and said, "Hi. Don't you two look comfortable. Are you dating? Blake, it seems like it was just a few days ago that we were making out, and I was giving you a handjob."

"Ah...Ah...Ah," he stammered.

"Of course, I'm not surprised you're with another girl. We all know boys are dogs." She scowled and sounded disgusted. His face turned a bright red.

Regina faced Kay and said, "I'm surprised you are with him. What's your excuse? You can't play dumb. I told you about my encounter with Blake."

Kay looked guilty as hell and said, "You're right and you have every right to be angry with me. Can we talk?" She turned to Blake and said, "Go home."

Blake happily hurried away.

Kay looked at Regina and said, "This isn't how sorority sisters should behave. I'm embarrassed. I apologize. Can I explain?"

Regina's stern, angry face softened, and she nodded. Kay led her to a bench under a tree. The women sat, and Kay said, "What I did was wrong. Did you like Blake?"

"He's not bad-looking. He's socially awkward and developmentally deficient as a boyfriend, but most college guys are. He had potential. I thought I could groom him into an acceptable boyfriend."

"He is awkward," Kay said and laughed. "When I met him all he could do is talk about baseball. Batting averages. Win-loss records by team by year." She shook her head and added, "The boy didn't have a clue how to talk to a girl."

They laughed.

Regina said, "I was mad seeing you two together, not because I wanted him, but because you looked happy. You have a boyfriend and I don't. To be honest, I'd already written him off."

"Oh?"

"Yes. The same reason you want him is the reason I rejected him."

Kay tilted her head and gave the petite woman a quizzical look.

"I got a tour of the house today, and Jen took us into your room. I saw your snacks, looked into your medicine cabinet, and remembered how interested you were in my penis story."

Kay's face blanched with fear and turned red with embarrassment.

"Did the anal sex make it easier for you to have a bowel movement?" Regina asked.

Kay shifted her body, uncrossed, and recrossed her legs. She studied the green-eyed girl, nodded, and said, "Yes."

"Good. I'm happy for you," she said and gave her a warm smile. "I'm still looking for my perfect penis. I'm four foot, eleven inches tall, and weigh ninety-eight pounds. I'm small everywhere. Blake's rocket popsicle is too thick for me, especially at the base. Ideally, I'd find an above-average guy with a below-average-sized penis."

"Good luck with your search. I'll ask around and see if any of my friends have come across a suitable dick for you."

"Thanks. Was this the first time you had anal sex?"

"Yes. I was scared that it would hurt but preserved because of your story. It hurts so much when I poop that sometimes I cry, so I was willing to try anything. It wasn't that bad. Blake was kind. He loosened me up, and his dick did an excellent job of slowly opening me. It's the perfect shape for the job."

Kay said, "I used him as a wedge to open my butt and rewarded him by letting him fuck my ass." She chuckled, embarrassed by the topic, and said, "I had a huge, pain-free bowel movement after he was done."

"How frequently do you go?"

"Once a week. Saturday night or Sunday morning. My doctors say there is nothing they can do safely to change this. It's my rhythm, and that's just the way it is."

"You poor thing!"

^^^

On a Friday, one of the townies invited a few people to his family's farm to drink, swim, and howl at the moon. Word got out, and instead of a dozen people, he ended hosting a hundred kids. It wasn't a problem because they brought the party: coolers of beer, boomboxes, and the right attitude.

It was a hot night. After a lot of dancing and drinking, it was only natural that the young people jumped in the farm pond. The swim turned into an impromptu wet tee-shirt contest. Some said, 'What the hell!' and went skinny dipping.

Kay and Blake were in the water, splashing around. He was shirtless. Kay might as well have been. She was braless in a white, Old Navy, fitted cami, and the contour of her breasts, her dark areolas, and her pointy nipples were visible to everyone when the shirt got wet.

Blake playful pushed Kay, she lost her balance and stumbled backward. She put her arms out behind her. One hand contacted a guy's abdomen. Her wet hands slid down his wet belly to his genitals. Because he was naked, she touched his dick. Because there were naked and topless women in the pond, he had an erection.

Reflexively, she grasped his dick and squeezed it.

"Oh. Sorry," she hollered and let go.

He put his hands on her back, stopped her from falling, and said, "No problem."

She turned to face the guy. The nude young man looked at her tits.

She studied him. He was her height, five foot, six inches tall, which is good for a woman, but short for a man. Water streaked down his muscular shoulders, well-formed pecs, and six-pack abs. Her eyes went lowered. His erection was smooth, straight, and below average in length and girth.

Kay smiled, stuck out her hand, and said, "Hi, my name's Kay. Are you here with someone?"

"Are you trying to pick me up?" he said in a confident manner.

"Yes, but not for me. If you're not dating someone, I want to introduce you to a friend of mine."

"Sure. If she's as pretty as you."

"Prettier. There she is. Regina! Come here!" Kay shouted.

Regina waded over. She only had on panties. Her wet body glistened in the moonlight. Her B-cup breasts looked larger because her frame was so small. Her wet hair was plastered to her head, so everyone focused on her pretty face and her large green eyes.

"Regina, I want you to meet..." Kay giggled because she'd been drinking and was embarrassed. She said, "I'm sorry. I didn't ask you your name."

"Thomas," he said, self-assured. He extended his hand to Regina. She shook it. He said, "Your friend thought we should meet." He smiled.

"Hello," Regina said. She smiled and added, "She was correct.'

Thomas had nice teeth and hair. He wasn't tall enough for many women, but he was tall enough for Regina.

They looked each other over. He saw a pretty woman with nice tatas and shimmering green eyes. She was a good six inches shorter than him, so even when she wore high heels, he'd be taller than her.

Regina saw a confident, good-looking man who didn't tower over her. A glance at his penis brought a smile to her face as she told herself, "Yes! That's the perfect size for me. It's not so long or thick that it'll hurt me, and it's not so small that I'll ever say, 'Is it in?'"

Blake put his arm around Kay's waist and nodded at the naked newcomer.

Kay said, "Thomas, this is my boyfriend, Blake. We have beer and tacos. Care to join us?"

"I'd like that. I'm not sure where my clothes are."

"You look fine the way you are," Regina said, and she gave him a devilish smile.

The four of them left the pond. They sat in the grass. Blake tossed Thomas his shirt which he draped across his genitals. They ate, drank, and talked.

Kay whispered to Blake, "They seem to be getting along."

"Yes."

"Come here, you," she said as she pulled Blake to her and kissed him. They made out.

Regina kissed Thomas, and he kissed her back. They reclined and made out.

Shrieks and laughter came from those in the pond. Many people on the shore sighed and moaned.

Blake and Kay undressed. Regina grabbed and tossed away the tee-shirt covering her partner. She took off her wet panties, gave him a brief look at her hairless crotch, and crawled on top of him.

The couples kissed, sighed, and groped their partner.

The young men savored the charms of the women. They caressed and sucked on their breasts. They touched their pussies, rubbed their clits, and put their heads between their legs, and gave them oral sex.

The women moaned and squirmed.

"Ohhh!" Blake and Kay groaned as he slid his cock inside her.

Regina and Thomas heard them and looked their way. Regina nipped his earlobe and said the famous line fromWhen Harry Met Sally "I'll have what she's having."

Thomas laughed, got on top of her, and drove his hardness into her softness.

"Ohh!" Regina moaned.

"Ahh!" Thomas groaned.

The men didn't last a tremendously long time, but they didn't need to. The women came quickly because they were so aroused by the foreplay and the fact, that a naked couple two feet away from them was having sex.

Regina and Kay cried out when they orgasmed. The guys hollered soon after and shot their loads inside them. The hot, sweaty, sated people enjoyed the good feeling that coursed through their bodies.

Thomas kissed Regina and said, "That was nice. You are nice. Can I have your phone number?"

"I guess so," she teased. "But you don't have your phone."

He said confidently, "I will remember you. I will remember your number, and I'll be calling you."

She rattled off her number. Thomas kissed her goodbye and said bye to Blake and Kay.

When he was gone, Kay asked, "How was it?"

"Perfect! Like my friend Goldilocks said, 'Ahhh, this one is just right.'"

The women laughed.

Two days later, Thomas called Regina. They spoke for a while. He asked her out, and she accepted.

^^^Six weeks later^^^

The sorority threw a party on Saturday night to raise money for a charity they supported. The attendees, other students at the college, were charged an entrance fee for entertainment, beer, dancing, and to support a worthy cause. A lot of people were there, including Blake and Thomas.

Interspersed between the drinking and dancing, the sorority sisters put on skits. The skits were fun, funny, and risque in a burlesque way. Everyone enjoyed them. Regina portrayed a sexy Tinker Bell and slutty fairy. Kay was in many of them. She was a good singer and dancer.

Regina found Blake off by himself. She walked up to him and said, "Hey."

"Hi. How are you?"

"Fine," she responded. "I know you're dating Kay, and I'm happy for both of you. She's a great girl."

"She is. I'm a lucky guy."

Regina stepped closer to him and adopted a fighting stance. Her feet were shoulder length apart, and her knees slightly bent. She shouted, "Kiai!

Her right hand and arm shot out, and him in the solar plexus. He doubled over because her karate punch knocked the wind out of him.

She wrapped her arms around him to keep him from falling and whispered in his ear, "You and I are going to see a lot of each other because we both like Kay. I want us to be the best of friends. We've been more intimate than most friends. We kissed, you touched my boobs, and I gave you a handjob. That will never happen again."

She moved away as he wheezed. He supported himself by putting his hands on his knees. He was eye level with the short woman and looked at her warily. She gave him a hard look and said, "Do you understand?"

He nodded.

"Good. I like clarity and clear boundaries. I don't want you coming on to me after you've been drinking and say something like, 'Regina, we had fun once, didn't we? How about a little hanky-panky?' Because we will not hook up. Ever. If you make a pass at me or grope me, I'll beat your ass, and then Thomas will pound you."

She leaned in, kissed him on the cheek, and said, "I will love you like a brother. Remember to treat me as your sister."

She smiled and walked away.

That evening after the party, Kay and Blake headed upstairs to Kay's bedroom. Kay asked, "Did you enjoy the party?"

"Yes. It was fun, and the skits were great. Ah...I had a weird conversation with Regina. You know we hooked up before I met you?"

"Yes. I know. It's in the past, right?"

"Yes, it is. She wanted to make it clear that nothing like that would happen between us again. She drove home the point by giving me a karate punch. For a little woman, she packs a wallop."

"She's a spitfire," Kay said and laughed. "She has a black belt in karate and has offered to teach us how to defend ourselves."

They entered the room and locked the door. Kay turned to him and kissed him.

"Mmm," she moaned. "I'm getting to like you a lot."

"I like you," he said and kissed her passionately.

They stripped, fell into bed, and made out. Blake didn't rush the foreplay. He ate her to an orgasm because it was Saturday night, and they were going to have anal sex.

Having done this every Saturday night since he'd met her, Blake had the process down. Extensive foreplay. Lots of lube. Get her aroused and have her come. Then work on her butt.

"Ready, babe?" he asked as he caressed her ass and touched her asshole.

"Yes. Put the condom on because this can be messy."

He put a condom on his dick.

She was on her side, and Blake was behind her spooning her. He lined his lubed dick up with her oiled asshole and pushed steadily.

"Oh! Fuck!" she cried out as he drove his dick into her ass.

"You're so tight," he said through gritted teeth.

The determined couple kept pushing into each other. They paused to catch their breath and to add lube, and they got the job done. Unhurriedly.

"Is that all of it?" Kay asked breathily.

"Yes."

"Ohh! You have a thick cock, Mr. Sheffield. Let me get used to it."

While he waited, he kissed her neck, fondled her breasts, and fingered her pussy.

"Oh, Blake. You were right. This is a great position for anal. It's easy and relaxed."

"And I have access to all your fun parts." He laughed as he tweaked a nipple.

"Ah!" she cried out. "You can touch all my erogenous zones, and I love it. Finger my pussy. It feels better than usual with your cock in my ass."