Our Saturday Night Anal Ritual

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tempest protested, "That was sixteen years ago!"

"Is there no statute of limitations on Dad stories?" Skylar playfully protested.

"Not in my house!"

He got the groceries out of the car while they took their luggage to their rooms. Everyone met up in the kitchen, worked on dinner, and drank a Margarita.

Blake grilled the ribs while his daughters made the sides. They sat, ate, talked, and had a great family meal. When they were done, Blake said, "Girls, thanks for being here. For forty years I celebrated your mother's birthday..."

He started to cry, and so did the girls. They hugged, remembered Kay, and cried.

^^^Friday^^^

"Burr," Blake said as he came into the kitchen. "It's colder than I expected."

His daughters were on their phones, drinking coffee. Tempest got up and poured him a cup. Skylar said, "The weatherman says they got it wrong. It'll be cold and cloudy today. A fast-moving storm could bring snow."

Blake sat, and Tempest put the coffee in front of him. He smiled at her and said, Thanks." He looked out the window and said, "It doesn't look good outside. I think I'll chop more wood. It's unusual, but we've had snow this early before."

After breakfast, Blake went outside and cut and split logs. The twins stepped outside in their cute winter outfits. Skylar asked, "Dad, do you need a hand?"

"You two look like you stepped out of an L. L. Bean catalog. You're too pretty to cut wood. I've got this. Go. Enjoy your walk." He chuckled and said, "That was your plan, right?"

Skylar giggled, and Tempest said, "Dad, you know us too well."

When the twenty-nine-years returned from their hike big, fat snowflakes were falling. The snow fell heavily and accumulated quickly.

By lunchtime, there were six inches of snow on the ground. They listened to the news and weather report while having tomato soup and grill cheese sandwiches.

"The snow's not letting up," Skylar said.

"Could we really get over a foot of snow today?" Tempest asked.

"It's happened before," Blake said. "Remember when you were sixteen? We got eighteen inches of snow in one day."

"I remember," Skylar said. "We're snowed in and had to stay two extra days."

"I remember," Tempest said. "That was one of our best trips. The four of us did puzzles, played board games, and cards. Mom made hot chocolate, and we cooked s'mores in the fireplace!"

As the afternoon progressed, more snow came down. The daughters talked to their husbands and agreed the snow made it too treacherous a trip and that they should wait until the roads were better.

^^^Saturday^^^

Blake bought in another armful of firewood and said, "It's nasty out there. The wind had picked up."

They spent the day inside. They did puzzles, played board games, and baked brownies when the twins weren't on the phone with their husbands and kids.

Blake said, "I'm sorry you got trapped up here with me."

"It's not your fault an early snow snuck in," Tempest said.

"Not even the weather experts predicted this," Sky said.

"I feel bad. You look uncomfortable, and you're separated from your husbands and kids."

"We'll be okay," Skylar, the eldest twin, said.

"As long as our husbands are here by tomorrow," Tempest said under her breath.

^^^Sunday^^^

Blake looked out the window as she drank his morning coffee and said, "Damn! That's a beautiful sight. A real Currier & Ives winter scene." He laughed and said, "Does that reference mean anything to you guys, or am I officially an old coot?"

"Old coot!" his daughters shouted in unison, and everyone laughed.

Skylar looked up from her phone and said, "The snow has stopped, the storm is gone, and the cold and winds will remain with us, hampering the road clearing efforts. They have the main roads cleared in the city..."

"But not the ones in the boonies where we are," Tempest said. "Sky, can I speak to you in my bedroom."

The twins left their father in the family room. Tempest closed the door behind her sister and said, "Sky, this is a problem. I'm so back up! My stomach hurts, and I wouldn't be surprised if my blue eyes changed to brown. Normally, I have a bowel movement every Saturday night with a little help from my husband."

"I know. I'm the same way. We have to do something tonight. Mom kept an emergency stash of butt plugs and lube in the cabin for emergencies like this. I'll keep Dad busy, giving you time to search the master bedroom and bathroom. They have to be here somewhere!"

Skylar went into the family room and engaged her father in conversation, allowing her sister to look for the plugs. Forty minutes later, Tempest stepped into the family room, shrugged her shoulders, and held up her hands, signaling that she didn't find them.

Sky went to her sister and said, "Did you check under the sink in the bathroom? I remember Mom having her stash of laxatives and tampons there."

"Believe me," Tempest said, sounding exasperated, "I looked everywhere. It was funny many things were missing like Mom's toothbrush, combs, makeup, and her cabin clothes. I think Dad cleared out her stuff. I looked everywhere in the bathroom and their bedroom: in their closet, under the bed, and in the dresser. I searched our bedrooms too and came up empty."

"We're in trouble."

^^^

"What's wrong?" Blake asked as he ate dinner with his daughter. They weren't eating. He laughed and said, "The way you're pushing your food around your plates reminds me of the time your mother cooked liver and onions. The three of us refused to eat it and we ordered takeout.

"Do you not like this?

"Sorry, Dad. I have a tummy ache," Skylar said.

"Me too," Tempest said.

"I'm sorry to hear that," Blake said. "Are you coming down with something?"

"I just need to rest," Sky said.

She and her sister went to the sofa. Each sat with their back against the arm of the couch and stretched out, sharing a blanket. Blake said, "You don't look good. Let me know if I can do anything for you." They closed their eyes and rested.

Blake read a book., and then went to bed, leaving his daughters on the sofa. Not long after he fell asleep he was awakened, by his girls.

"Dad. Dad," Skylar said. "Wake up."

"Hm. What?" he murmured. He wiped the sleep from his eyes and said, "What is it?"

"We need mom's kit?" Tempest said.

"What? What kit?"

"THE KIT," Skylar said. "You know, the one she used went she needed to go to the bathroom."

"Bathroom?" He sounded confused as he sat on the edge of the bed and put his feet on the floor.

"Ahhh," Skylar groaned, clutched her stomach, and doubled over.

"Dad," Tempest said, "we don't just have Mom's eyes and hair color. We also suffer from chronic constipation. We're in pain. We should have had a bowel movement last night. We're a day late, and we're in pain. Every second the pain gets worse."

"Oh. I didn't know you suffered from constipation. I never knew your mother did. She hid that fact from me. The kit? Are you talking about the gym bag with lube and plugs?"

"YES! Where is it?"

"I threw it out."

"Oh! No!" Tempest said.

"Ohhh," Skylar groaned.

"We need your help," Tempest said.

"What can I do?"

"Mom said you helped her," Skylar said. "Do for us what you did for her. Please! The Saturday night ritual."

"You know about that?"

"Yes," Tempest said. "Mom told us and urge us to find a man like you who could be our knight in shining armor. Our husbands have anal sex with us every Saturday night, so we can poo without pain. Like you, they don't know about our constipation. They know we expect to have anal sex every Saturday, and if they come through for us, we will be their willing sluts the rest of the week."

Blake stared at his girls. He looked stunned.

The twins faced each other and said simultaneously, "One. Two. Three!" On three, they threw. They were playing rock paper scissors. Skylar had an open hand, paper, and Tempest's hand was clenched, rock."

"I win and get to go first," the older twin said. "I couldn't find a drop of lube in the cabin, but I did see olive oil in the kitchen. Please fetch it."

Tempest nodded and left the room. Sky began to undress.

"Woah! Wait," Blake said. His face turned red. "We can't have sex!"

"There's no other way, Dad," she said. She stripped as she spoke. "There are dire consequences if Tempest and I don't poop: fecal impaction, anal fissions, bowel obstruction, or bowel stricture.

She stood nude in front of him.

"Wow!" he thought. "She does look like her mother."

Skylar said, "My husband isn't here to take care of me, so you have to. This is awkward for both of us. We won't kiss. For me, it works best if I climax before we do the butt stuff. Can you eat me...I mean, give me oral sex?"

Blake appeared out of it as she removed his clothes. Tempest returned with a quart bottle of olive oil in time to see her father's underwear come down.

The twins saw his penis. It was fully hard. Tempest said, "Look how thin he is at the tip. That should slide in easily."

"Yes," her sister said. "And look how thick his dick is at the base. That'll stretch us. He has the perfect penis for anal sex."

"Mom was a lucky woman."

Skylar pulled the bedcovers down, got into bed, and spread her legs. Unlike her mother, she was bare down there. Blake sat on the edge of the bed and stared, thinking, "She has no pubic hair. I can see everything. There's her nub. Am I going to do this?"

Tempest put the bottle of oil on the nightstand. She saw his hesitation and pushed his shoulder driving him toward her sister's cunt. He got between Sky's legs and put his tongue on her sex.

"Mmm," he moaned unconsciously as he lapped her sex, thinking, "She smells good and tastes great."

"Ohh!" his daughter moaned when he gave her oral sex. "Holy Fuck!" she thought. "He's good." She chuckled softly as she thought, "I guess after forty years of eating my mother, he's gotten the hang of it."

Blake forgot who he was with and feasted on Sky's pussy. She too stopping thinking about who she was with and focused on what he was doing. It took her longer than usual to orgasm, but under the circumstances, it was understandable.

"Oh. Oh! Oh! Ohhh!" she cried out as she came. Her body spasmed, and her thighs clamped on his head. She sighed and released him.

Blake wasted no time. He rolled her over, poured oil on her ass and his finger, and digitally penetrated her.

"Fuck!" she yelled.

"You're tight. Relax."

He went to work on her, using all the things he'd learned in his forty years of having anal sex with her mother. "We need more oil," he said, and Tempest poured it on them.

Finally, he said, "I think you're ready. Sky, get on your hands and knees. She did, and he got behind her. He caressed her ass and said, "This is a deja vu moment. Your bottom looks some much like your mother's did thirty years ago."

He placed the tip of his dick against her crinkled anus and asked, "Ready?"

She looked over her shoulder at him, laughed, and said, "Ready as I'll ever be to have my Dad fuck my butt."

He leaned into her. His penis worked its way into her.

"Ahh," she groaned. "The initial penetration is so much better than what I'm used to. Your dick was built for his. David's mushroom-shaped head doesn't go in this easily."

"More lube, Tempest," he said.

The other sister poured olive oil on them, and she spread it on his dick and her sister's butt hole.

"You're mother was as tight as you are, Sky. She liked to be in control at the beginning. I'll stay still, and you can push into me spreading your asshole at your pace,"

"Ahh," Skylar grunted. "That's a good idea." She pushed her butt backward and stretched her sphincter on his cone-shaped dick. As she huffed, puffed, and pushed, Blake bought his hand to her breasts. He caressed them and gently pinched a nipple.

"Oh," he said in surprise and quickly withdrew his hand. "Sorry. I forgot who I was with.

Skylar sighed and said, "Please touch my breasts. I liked it when you pinched my nipple. It felt good and distracted me from thinking about the huge foreign object forcing its way into my butt. Please do the things you did with Mom. Why waste all your experience?"

"Okay."

Blake caressed Skylar's body as she impaled herself on his dick. He played rough with her breasts and softly with her clit. His touch made her moan. His thick cock made her gasp and groan.

"Babe, you've taken all of me," he said. He pulled out slightly and gently reentered her.

"Oh!" she moaned.

Blake touched his daughter and fucked her ass with strokes that grew in length and intensity. He smiled when she responded in kind. He fingered her as he fucked her butt.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" she screamed as she came. Her body shuddered, her head dropped, and she stopped breathing. He entered her two more times.

"Oh!" he sighed softly as he came in her ass.

They stayed together, breathing deeply and focusing on the sensation in their body. Blake's bliss was short-lived. He mumbled, "What have I done?"

Skylar crawled away, and her father's shrinking dick slipped out of her hole. She looked at him. Her face was red as she said, "Wow! I was hoping you'd open me up. I didn't expect to climax and for the orgasm to be so big."

She stood and said "I'm heading to the toilet. I feel so open." She and her sister went into the bathroom.

Blake got out of bed, picked up his underwear, and walked naked to the kitchen. He used soap and water to thoroughly wash his prick and hands. He put his underwear on, went into the family room, and pour himself a large whiskey. He sat in front of the fire, sipped it, and thought about what he'd done.

Fifteen minutes later, Skylar ran into the room, beaming and wearing an untied robe. Her firm breasts jiggled as she moved. He saw her bare abdomen as she said excitedly, "Daddy, it worked. I went to the bathroom, and NO PAIN!"

Tempest followed, walking slowly like an ill woman, and said, "She passed it with no problem, no drama, and best of all, no tears."

Sky sat next to her father, hugged him, and kissed him on the cheek. Blake blushed and said, "I'm glad I was able to help you."

"Are you ready to help me?" Tempest asked.

"I'm not sure when I'll be ready to perform again."

Skylar slid off the couch, knelt at his feet, and fished out his penis. "Good. You washed," she said and put it in her mouth.

"Ah...Ah," Blake stammered. "I don't think you should be doing that to your father."

Skylar pulled off and said, "I'm not sucking my father's dick. That would be incest. I'm preparing the man who is going to bring comfort to my sister. Would you object to receiving mouth-to-mouth resuscitation from a relative?"

"No."

"Okay. Then stop complaining," Skylar said as she wrapped her lips around his cock and impressed him with her skills. She stopped when he was as hard as a rock.

"He's ready," she announced. She smiled and looked at her sister. The smile vanished when she saw the anguish on her face and the pain that registered in her eyes.

She went to Tempest, helped her stand, and said softly, "Come on, Sis. Let's get you ready." She guided her to the bedroom and undressed her.

Blake removed his underwear and looked at Tempest. She was a pretty girl with a wonderful, firm, young body. Like her mother and sister, she had nice tits, a flat stomach, and an ass you could bounce a quarter off. There was a trimmed triangle of pubic hair on her lower belly. She was hairless around her labia.

Tempest slowly lowered herself on the bed. Blake said, "Let's make you better." He got between her legs and tongued the sex.

"Oh," she cried out in surprise. When he licked her again, she made the same noise. This time it signified pleasure.

"Mmmm," Blake emoted. He said to himself, "The women in my family are beautiful, kind, and taste great." He stuck his tongue inside her, dug out her essence, and slurped it down.

He took his time with her. He told himself, "There's no reason to rush. Let's get her aroused and relaxed." He wondered if he spent more time teasing and licking Tempest because he'd come once and he was less horny or if it was because she tasted so damn good!

"Oh. Oh," Tempest cried out. She put both hands on his head and pushed it into her crotch while she humped his face.

"Ohhh!" she hollered as she came.

Blake stayed there breathing her scent and studying her sex. He babbled, "This is the neatest pussy I've seen. Your mother and sister have wrinkled inner lips that extended past their outer lips. Not that that's bad..."

"No offense meant; none taken," Skylar said and laughed. She added, "I agree with you. My younger sister has the 'Barbie' pussy. Her labia minora are not visible. They are completely hidden tucked inside the folds of her labia majora."

After a minute's rest, Tempest said, "Thanks, Dad. I'm ready for step two." She got on her hands and knees, cried out in pain, and grabbed her stomach.

Blake gently grabbed her and said, "Lie on your side. Your mother loved having anal sex while spooning. It's easy, relaxed, and fun."

"Okay,"

She laid on her side, and Blake spooned her. Automatically, he kissed her neck and caressed her breasts. He did everything that he used to do with his wife: soft kisses on her shoulders and neck, and gentle caresses on her breasts, belly, and clit. He toyed with her nipples while he shoved oil-soaked fingers into her ass.

She moaned and cooed; relaxed and stretched.

"Ready?" he asked after he put his dick against her anus.

"Yes. What you've done so far has been great."

He pressed forward, and the tip of his dick slipped inside her ass. More followed. Half his cock went in.

"Oh my God! That was so easy. Chester's fat cock is out. You're my new Saturday night partner!" She laughed.

Blake fingered her pussy, and said, "We're off to a good start. My shaft gets thicker. To be on the safe side, you're in charge. Take my dick at your speed."

He kept his partner aroused and distracted while she forced her ass open on his dick.

She pushed back and sighed. He tweaked her pointy nips.

She took more, rested, and repeated the move. He squeezed her breasts and strummed her button.

They took their time. Skylar rubbed them down a few times, adding lube and touching her Dad's cock and her sister's asshole.

Blake bottomed out. Tempest wiggled her butt and took extra time, allowing her anus to adjust to the thick base of his cock. When she was comfortable, she moved her hips and fuck his dick.

Blake chuckled and said playfully, "Oh. You're ready."

She giggled and said, 'Yeah."

Blake moved and drove his dick into her bowels while fingering her pussy. She moaned and groaned as she moved. She got louder as she aggressively fuck him. Blake slammed his cock into her.

"Ohhh" she shrieked when she came.

"Oh. Oh, Oh!" he called out as his dick exploded inside her bowels.

There was silence and no movement for a while.

"Oh," she sighed. "That was very, very good." She turned to him, gave him a quick smooch on the lips, and said, "Let's hope I go."

Blake stretched out on the bed while Tempest disappeared into the bathroom. Skylar got a soapy cloth and washed her father's dick.

"You don't have to do that," he said.

"I'm happy too. You saved us. The bloating and pain of our severe constipation is nearly unbearable. Thank you for helping us." She finished cleaning him, took off her robe, and took her sister's spot in front of her dad. She snuggled against him, sighed, and put his hand on a breast.

They rested contently until Tempest ran into the room naked and said, "I did it! I went to the bathroom. It didn't hurt, and I feel great." She smiled and jumped up and down. Her breasts flew around like crazy.

Her sister and father sat up and smiled. They laughed and cheered for her. When she calmed down, she joined them in bed. They laid together and talked. Then cuddled and went to sleep.