Our Saturday Night Anal Ritual

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rested. He played with her bits.

"Okay. Fuck me," she said.

Blake stroked this cock in and out of her. While he did that, he rubbed her clit.

"Oh! Oh! Oh my God!!" she cried out and climaxed.

He felt her sphincter grab, release, and grab him again like her pussy does when they have vaginal sex, and she cums.

"Oh. Ohhh!" he hollered. He filled the rubber with his cum.

They lay together, enjoying their bliss. Each was lost in their own world.

Blake pulled his wilting dick out of her and dealt with the condom. Kay turned to him, smiled, and said, "Wow! That was great. That's the first time I've orgasm while having anal sex. It was different. Bigger. It's seemed to involve my whole body."

"Glad you liked it."

"I did." She kissed him and added, "Can you give me some alone time in the bathroom?"

He nodded. She got out of bed and was gone her usual fifteen minutes. She had a pain-free bowel movement, cleaned up, and freshened up her look. When she returned to the bed, she brought a wet cloth and washed his penis.

"Do you want to have regular sex or a blowjob?" she asked. "I'll do anything you like." She looked deep into his eyes and said sincerely, "You don't know how much our Saturday night anal ritual means to me."

"Let's cuddle. I've had a lot of great sex this week. We've done something every day. I feel guilty. You've given me two blowjobs, and we had a quickie in the janitor's closet. I owe you three orgasms."

She kissed him and said, "You owe me nothing. As long as you stretch my ass on Saturday night, I'll be happy to do anything you want every day of the week."

^^^

Kay was true to her word. Blake got more blowjobs, quickies, hard-pounding vaginal sex, and intense anal sex than any man on campus. Hell, he probably had more sex than whole residence halls.

^^^For example^^^

The door to Blake's room swung open, and his roommate said, "Hey, Blake, you want to go..." He stopped mid-sentence because he saw Kay on her knees with her top pulled up and her tits out. Blake's pants were around his ankles, and Kay's lips were wrapped around this cock.

The roommate backed out of the room and said, "I'll leave you lovebirds alone." He closed the door on the way out.

Kay kept giving him head, giggling.

"Sorry!" Blake's face was red. "I forgot to lock the door, and Ralph saw you."

She pulled off, stroked his unit, and said, "I don't care who knows we have sex or who sees us. I popped over to have a quick visit and put a smile on my boyfriend's face." She resumed the BJ.

Blake had a surreal moment and rambled. "I was sitting at my desk writing a paper for my Business class. I don't need to lock my door for that. You come over and Bam! My pants are down and my dick's in your mouth before I can say, 'Hi, Kay. What a pleasant surprise'."

Kay giggled and did her usual moves. Blake moaned and came in her mouth. She made a production out of swallowing his cum, and smiled, pleased with herself.

^^^

Kay's shorts and panties were around her ankles as she leaned over, holding the footboard of her bed. She moaned in rhythm to her boyfriend's thrusts. Blake was bottomless and slamming his penis into her pussy.

Jen opened the door, saw them, and exclaimed, "Are you two going at it again?"

Kay did not attempt to cover up. Blake stood silent and still buried in his girlfriend's pussy. Kay huffed and said, "You're supposed to be in class."

"Yes. I forgot something." She raised a hand as a screen, went to her desk, grabbed a book, and hurried out. As she ran out of the room, she playfully said, "Nice butt, Blake."

Kay cracked up. Blake blushed. A second later, they were back at it. Blake rubbed her button as he drilled her. They orgasmed simultaneously.

^^^

It was late and dark outside. The light from the crescent moon and stars were partially blocked by the clouds and trees.

Regina was alone on a path through a wooded area headed to her dorm.

She heard a noise coming from the trees. She had her phone in her hand and activated the flashlight feature. She pointed it into the woods and illuminated the area where the noise came from.

She saw Kay and Blake. He was standing with his pants down, and Kay was on him. Her arms were around his neck, and her legs were around his waist. Her skirt covered her butt.

"Oh. It's you guys. I thought I was going to be raped or attacked by a wild animal. All because I risked taking this shortcut home through the primeval forest." She chuckled and asked, "Are you guys doing it?"

Kay giggled and said, "Yes. Neither of our roommates would give up the room."

"He's inside you now?"

"Yes," Kay said and giggled.

"You can finish. I can leave or stay and keep the light on you so in your frenzied state you don't fall. Blake might trip over a fallen branch, and the two of you could end up in the hospital skewered in some embarrassing place."

"I thought it'd be romantic doing it outside in the moonlight," Kay said as she climbed off of Blake. Regina got a good look at his hard cock before he covered his genitals with his hands.

"Kay!" he exclaimed, exasperated. "Give me a heads up next time."

She poo-pooed him. "Oh, what are you worried about? She's seen you before."

Blake hurriedly grabbed his pants and put them on. Kay turned partially toward Regina and said, "It was fun doing it in the dark. I didn't get my romantic moonlit tryst because of the clouds. And I forgot there'd be bugs. The mosquitoes feasted on my ass."

She flipped up her skirt and showed the other woman the mosquito bites on her bum. This was possible because she wasn't wearing any underwear.

"You're welcome to use my room," Regina said. "It'll cost you extra if you don't let me stay and watch.

Kay and Regina laughed. Blake's face turned crimson.

The college students went to Regina's room. Blake got to bang Kay in Regina's bed without an audience.

^^^

That was typical of Kay's and Blake's college experience. They had lots of great sex, and because Kay wanted to be fun and spontaneous sometimes people saw them. She wasn't an exhibitionist; she was casual and carefree. Her focus was on getting her Saturday night anal routine, and as long as that went well, she could laugh off being caught naked and servicing Blake.

The couple maintained their relationship through breaks in the school year and over the summers. Her sorority house was owned by the national organization and located off-campus, so while there were rules, there was no on-site supervisor. It wasn't a problem for Kay to live at the house all year and Blake to live with her on the q.t. during breaks.

When Kay graduated, she got a job teaching in a local school district, and they remained boyfriend and girlfriend. Two months after Blake graduate, they got married. He got a job, and they lived in an apartment.

They saved their money, and five years later, they bought a house. Two years after that, they became parents as Kay gave birth to twin girls, Skylar and Tempest, who were the spitting image of their mother.

Life was good. They prospered. They bought a bigger house, a cabin in the mountains, and paid for the twins' college education. Sky and Tempest went to the same school as their parents and were in the same sorority as their mother.

Kay and Blake's Saturday night anal ritual was a mainstay of their lives. Kay bought a set of butt plugs to used when her husband was away for business or ill. After Blake injured himself hiking in the mountains, Kay bought a second set of butt plugs which she kept at the cabin.

Forty years to the day from when Blake and Kay first had anal sex, she passed away at the age of fifty-nine from injuries incurred in a car accident. A drunk driver hit her. Blake and the children mourned her. Their only consolation was she passed quickly.

Blake was depressed and took time off from work. Neighbors, friends, and the twins visited. No one tried to cheer him up; they helped him process his grief. Regina was especially attentive.

^^^

Regina and Thomas had married. They remained in the area and were good friends with Kay and Blake. Two years before Kay died, Thomas passed away from a rare form of cancer. He was a successful businessman and had a full life. He and Regina had three children. He left them with enough money to live comfortably.

It was a shock to everyone when he died suddenly. Kay and Blake, mostly Kay, helped her get through that painful time.

Two months after Kays' funeral, Regina called Blake on Saturday morning and asked, "What are you doing for lunch?"

"I'll fix myself a sandwich. I guess," he answered.

"I can do better than that. I'll see you at noon."

Near twelve, the doorbell rang, Blake opened the door, and said, "Hi."

Regina walked in carrying a Tupperware container and said, "Hello. I got a craven for shrimp salad and made a big batch. Got any white wine?"

She marched to the kitchen. He followed, went to the wine rack, and said, "Do you want a chardonnay or a pinot?"

"The chardonnay," she answered as she went through his cabinets and drawers as if she owned the place to get plates, silverware, and wine glasses. Blake pulled the cork and poured them a glass while Regina dished out the shrimp salad and some fancy crackers that she'd also bought.

They sat, ate, and drank with minimal conversation. When she'd finished her meal, she said, "I was devastated when Thomas got sick. Out of the blue he was diagnosed with cancer. For months, our lives were doctor's appointments, medicines, trips to the hospitals, and then he died."

She used her napkin to wipe away her tears. Blake sat there silently, looking uncomfortable. He placed his hand on one of hers.

She sniffed and said, "The kids and I were numb. We sleep-walked through the next couple of days, including the funeral. The morning after we laid Thomas to rest, I found Taylor, our youngest, crying while eating cereal. I asked, 'Baby, what's wrong?' She answered that seeing Dad's medicines and medical equipment made her sad.

"After I consoled her, I cleared the house of all items related to Thomas's illness. Getting rid of everything that reminded us of his illness was cathartic for us.

"Two months after Thomas's passing, Kay dropped in to see how I was doing and found me with red eyes and tear-streaked cheeks. She said, 'You've been crying. What's wrong?' I told her I'd been in Thomas's closet, looking at his suits and all the ties the kids had given him on Father's Day. It had made me sad. She hugged me.

"When I stopped sobbing, she asked, 'How long are you going to keep his stuff? Have you thought about donating to a charity?' I answered, 'I don't know?' She said, 'I think it's time. It's part of the grieving process to let go, and you'll be helping others.'

"We went through his closet, folded things nicely, put them in plastic bags, and she took it to the Salvation Army. I believe that helped me heal. I'm here today to ask you, isn't it time to let go of some of Kay's things?

"Of course, you're saving things that have a special meaning to you and the kids. Her jewelry should go to the girls. Kay's shoes and clothes won't fit the twins. I think she'd want them donated to help other women."

"Yes, she would," Blake said. Tears ran down his cheeks.

Regina and Blake went through Kay's dresser and closet. Most of her clothes and shoes were put into large plastic bags to be donated. Items that were not in good shape joined her undergarments in a pile that would be discarded.

They moved on to the master bathroom. They gathered up her combs and brushes, makeup, and hair products and put them in bags to be thrown away. Blake opened the cabinet door under her sink and found multiple boxes of laxatives, stool softeners, and other such products.

Absentmindedly, he said, "I can't believe how many boxes of Dulcolax and MiraLAX are down here."

"Are you really surprised?" Regina said. "She had severe and chronic constipation."

"I didn't know."

Regina looked astonished, chuckled, and said, "I take that back. I can understand why she'd keep that a secret. Women are vain creatures. We don't want you to know we use Botox, wear girdles to pull our tummies in, bleach the hair on our upper lips, and the dozens of other things we do to look beautiful."

Blake found a small bag and pulled it out of the cabinet. He unzipped it and looked inside. "What the hell are these?" he said. He pulled out a four-inch-long silicone butt plug, held it up, and studied it. He put it down and pulled out a small vibrator, and said, "This I recognize."

His eyes widened as he had a 'Eureka' moment and said, "Was that other thing a butt plug?"

"Yes." Regina said. "I'm guessing she never brought them to the marital bed," She laughed and added, "She used those when you were ill or out of town on Saturday night."

Blake gave her a blank stare, showing he didn't comprehend what she was saying.

"Have you heard of a Dr. Young and his 'Ideal Rectal Dilators'"

"No."

"In the later 1800's he manufacturer butt plugs and encouraged doctors to buy them for their patients. He promoted them as a cure for insanity, diarrhea, hemorrhoids, flatulence, and constipation."

"He sounds like a quack," Blake said.

"In 1940, the FDA seized a shipment and said they were dangerous when used with the frequency and duration suggested, and that batch of dilators were destroyed."

"And you want me to know this because..."

"We know desperate people will embrace absurd ideas to get relief from their suffering, but Dr. Young sold them for over fifty years. They must have offered some benefit. I'll give you that some people bought them as sex toys. I know for a fact that Kay didn't use them as a sex toy. She had you, and she was very happy with her sex life."

"Then why did she have them?"

"For the obvious reason, to dilate her ass. Blake, your wife only had a bowel movement once a week. Can you image how hard and large her stools were? She relied on these butt plugs to stretch her anus when you weren't available for her Saturday Night Anal Ritual."

She lifted her hands and put air quotes around the last four words.

"You knew about our Saturday nights?"

"Yes. Kay loved them. She said you were an attentive lover, and you gave her great pleasure, but originally she had anal sex with you so she could go to the bathroom."

"Oh. That explains why she would disappear for fifteen minutes..." He blinked and stared at Regina as everything became clear. He said, "I guess I can throw this bag away."

Regina chuckled and said, "Yes. No one wants used butt plugs."

Her green eyes shined brightly. Blake found himself staring into them, getting lost in them. He felt something he'd felt earlier that day. A sensation that there was electricity in the air.

As they had worked side-by-side gathering Kay's things, they'd brushed against each other, and their hands touched as they reached for the same object. They laughed it off, but they found themselves sneaking glances at each other.

Regina thought, "He's kept his body in good shape."

Blake stole a glance down her top when she leaned forward and said to himself, "She always had nice breasts."

This time they maintained eye contact longer than usual.

They felt the heat and gave in to their needs. Their lust. Blake grabbed her shoulders and kissed her on the lips.

He pulled back, and looked deep into her eyes to read her reaction. Regina said, "Do that again."

The dam burst and they were all over each other. They kissed, clothes were flung off, and body parts groped. Their animalistic nature took over.

He sucked on her breasts; she sucked his cock. He ate her tangy pussy, and made her moan and gasp. He got on top of her and took her roughly. She clawed his back and met him thrust for thrust.

"Oh, Yes. Yes!" she cried out as she came.

"Ahhhhh!" he roared as he climaxed.

He rolled off her, and they laid breathing loudly on the bed.

After a rest where he had a chance to think about what he'd done, Blake looked at her face and said, "I'm sorry, Regina. I don't know why I did that. I shouldn't have taken advantage of you."

"You had a need. An intense need." She sat up and said, "I know because after I lost my life partner, I had some one-night stands. A psychologist could probably explain it better, but for me, I needed to feel alive, feel like a woman again, and connect to society."

"That sounds right. Still. I overstepped and took advantage of our friendship."

She laughed and said, "I have a black belt in karate. No one does anything to me that I don't want. Did you notice how short my dress was and how much cleavage was on display? My sexy, sheer undergarments?"

"You did look nice. Perhaps a little overdressed for lunch with an old friend."

They laughed. She looked into his eyes and said, "I'm here for you. As a friend and someone to have sex with. I'm not your Kay, and you're not my Thomas, but maybe we can have a special relationship."

She kissed him, and they had sex again. This time it was more like making love.

She wince when she got out of bed. Blake saw her discomfort and asked, "Did I hurt you? I forgot; you're so small."

She chuckled and said, "My preferred adjective is 'Elfin'. Your dick is pretty thick, and I'm sore but sore in a good way. Sometimes a woman likes a reminder that she's been fucked well. I'll be okay."

She used the bathroom, and they got dressed.

When he escorted her to the door, she kissed his cheek and said, "Call me when you need me. No strings."

She gave him a mischievous wink and said, "Yet."

^^^

The following week, Blake took off from work and went to his cabin in the mountains. He did the necessary chores as Fall was ending and Winter was approaching.

He and Kay, their daughters, and their families used the cabin all year long. Each season had its special delights, and they always enjoy the peace, serenity, and beautiful views.

Thursday was Kay's birthday. His girls were going to join him at the cabin for dinner so he wouldn't be alone on a day the whole family celebrated for decades. Their husbands were driving up on Friday night with the kids for a weekend outing.

Blake's phone rang. "Hello."

"Hi, Dad," Skylar said. "We're on the way. We'll be there by six. If you have the grill going, we'll be eating dinner at seven."

"I'll be ready. See you soon."

Blake went inside. He closed the windows he'd opened to air out the place and put the linens on all the beds. He used the en suite bathroom off his bedroom, washed his hands, and thought, "While I'm here I might as well clear out Kay's brushes and such."

He got a trash bag and put old combs, brushes, half-used lipstick, and makeup in the bag. Under the sink, he found boxes of laxatives and a gym bag. Those went too. He opened a gym bag and found another set of butt plugs and some lube.

"Good thing I checked. Imagine how embarrassing it would be if the girls or the grandkids found these."

He gathered the old clothes Kay kept at the cabin and took them with the other items to the county dump. He returned in time to make a batch of Margarita's for his guests.

"Hi, Dad," Tempest shouted as she walked in the front door. She dropped her luggage on the floor and hugged him. "Hi, Baby," he said as he squeezed her tight.

"Hello," Skylar hollered as she entered the cabin. She put her luggage down and hugged her dad. They kissed each other on the cheek.

"The drive up was great," Tempest said. "The leaves on the trees had turned and were pretty."

"It's cooler up here than I expect," Skylar said. She saw the frosty pitcher and glasses on the kitchen table and asked, "Did you make us Margaritas?"

Blake smiled and teased them, "Isn't tequila your favorite? I recall a pair of thirteen-year-olds breaking into my liquor cabinet and stealing a bottle of Jose Quervo."