All Comments on 'Our Story'

by RickHunter001

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yuck!

The things wrong with this are too many to name, but you should not be a parent, actually you most likely are not.

skip.69skip.69over 15 years ago
Come off it

you anonymous person who wrote "Yuck". It was only a story. Why do some readers believe all they read as if it were completely gospel truth?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
KEEP IT UP

I agree- this is a good story and the writer should ignore all ridiculous comments from people like "YUCK".who seem to take pleasure in criticising anything written in this forum

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
KEEP IT UP

I agree- this is a good story and the writer should ignore all ridiculous comments from people like "YUCK".who seem to take pleasure in criticising anything written in this forum

Agoodman952Agoodman952over 15 years ago
Well done

I agree Skip69. These are stories! Most of us who write them, write them for fun (with the rare serious tail told) and they should be read for the same reason FUN! Don't use them a a moral compass. Don't use them as a foundation for life changing actions. If you are inspired into trying something new and you enjoy it fine, if not just move on.

This story was well done it kept my interest made me think ... I short it was fun to read. I hope I get to read more work from you Rick. Keep up the good work and don't let the negetive remarks get you down. You can't please everyone... I've found that out by writing.

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 15 years ago
great story

Loved your story, looking forward to reading more.

HappyWife85HappyWife85over 15 years ago
Loved it!

Great story, My wife and I have an almost exact relationship as this, and nearly exact stories to share.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
what are you writing?

when getting older? in the first year of marriage she allready fucks around? eventhough you did not catch her in that story. she allmost has to be forced to cheat? in the first year of marriage? and you grow old in one year. there is no sense in it. if you would have written after 20 years and the kids gone or so. but nothing fits

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Feel Sorry 4 Them

Those who write and read with passion this kind of sick story have had much of life pass them by and in time will need much worse to titillate them.<P>

Those who actually do this to themselves and their family are not only out there but down there amid the worst fetishes imaginable. Their lives will never be acceptable to those around them because what they are addicted to is way below human convention and that has jaded their senses much like a drug addict must step up the dosage or move down to a more addictive substance to get the same high.<P>

Life offers little to look forward to for those so numbly jaded.<P>

So sick one's - little doses for as long as possible because the road is long - or not - by choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Okay....

First question why do you and others feel the need to not only enter this lifestyle but tell us about it? personally I really couldn't care how many children you think you have. Yes I am saying you should test for DNA just to make sure the children are yours. Second you trust your wife so much do you? and by the way you are a cuckold by definition. as are the other commentators who said their marriage is exactly the same as yours. Is she cheating on you? no because you let her do what she wants. Well who knows one day you might satisfy her and she won't have to look else where. Oh one last thing 12 orgasms eh? most women would pass out after 6 you must have one hell of a nympho on your hands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it

Can't understand why anyone would read a story they don't like, that's gotta make you some sort of mutt. Imagine bitchin about fucking............... on a porn site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent!!!

Thanks! My Wife an I enjoyed it.

The comments titled "what are you writing?", "Feel Sorry 4 Them", and "Okay...." seem to be from just one very strange person. Probably someone who has issues in their personal life.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Well!

This is for 'Okay', 'feel sorry 4 them' and anybody else who feels that they can make an honest comment on a story. I personally have no issues in my life. I certainly do not feel the need to tell everyone I let my wife shag who she wants. And even if I did allow this to happen why on earth why would I tell the whole world about it? Yes I know this is a porn site and yes I know as many others know it is also a fiction site or at least some of the time. And yes many commentators complain about the many people who read about fucking on a site and then moan about it. Well it's simple really, We think differently to people who swap,swing,watch,share whatever it is called we think differently to people who either do these things or simply dream of doing it. So let us moan and whinge about these type of stories, these comments won't hurt anybody. However the acts in the story they do, in time hurt people, Or at least they will or can do. By the way to the Anon commetator my sex life and my life is none of your bussiness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Your Gay

1 STAR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is not a marriage of equals and the power discrepancy between wife and husband will severely distort, if not destroy, their bond over time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous