All Comments on 'Our Story Pt. 03'

by i122

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
francemanfrancemanabout 2 years ago

ha ha. I laughed too much at your introduction: I'm not a cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"She had complained the reason she wasn't enjoying sex with me was because I was the same old dick that she had been fucking for the past 30 years and she was tired of it."

To which he should have replied, "Yeah, and you're the same old cunt I've been fucking for the past 30 years and I'm tried of it as well. So, if you're getting some new fresh dick then I'm getting some new fresh pussy as well."

If your wife's getting to fuck other dick's and you're not getting to fuck other pussy then you're just getting plain fucked over!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hotwife = cheating slut

Bham487Bham487about 2 years ago

Sounds like a cuckold is trying to keep some of his pride but failed miserably.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

too long to say what you want

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To the author, thank you kindly for taking the time and making the effort to write this story. I read it and enjoyed it.

I note, as per usual, that group of “readers” have decided to rubbish your work. This is unfortunately common in the “Loving Wives” section of this website.

I’m not sure if you are aware of it, but you have a great deal of power when it comes to comments. I encourage you to delete the comments which are rude and useless. You do have that power, author.

Below is the process you need to follow to delete all of the rude comments.

1. Log-in to Literotica

2. Click on Works on the left hand side in the Literotica control panel

3. Locate the story in question

4. Click on the “word bubble” icon on the left, on the far right hand side of the story you have located

5. Locate the comment you wish to delete and then click on the rubbish bin on the far right hand side of the comment in question

6. Click on delete comment, and you’re done.

Trust me and believe me when I say that these trolls will soon grow weary of posting nasty comments on your work if you just delete all their comments quickly, consistently, and without any mercy.

dante22dante22about 2 years ago

UGH!!!....... guess it's true.. it takes all kinds of folks and tastes to make the world go around.

colduck1colduck1over 1 year ago

Hi i122,

thank you for your Story. It was very well written and detailed and I appreciate the time you have spent writing this story. As Anon has stated please do not let the haters put you off further stories.

I look forward to reading more of your stories.

i122i1229 months agoAuthor

To all anonymous negative people who have or will commit on this story, glad you took the time to read it. For those of us that have been married a long time, you know how the sex can get routine, stale & infrequent. The act of sharing your wife can bring some excitement back into a dying sex life.

subcuck52subcuck525 months ago

thank you for a well written and stimulating story. I thoroughy enjoyed reading it, and related to the experience (hoping :).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous