Our Story Pt. 03

Story Info
My wife joins a Hotwife-Wittol Medallion Club.
25.9k words
3.03
12.9k
18

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
i122
i122
109 Followers

I am not a Cuckold I am a Wittol!

As most of you will remember from my last story I don't or at least didn't consider myself a cuckold. I just wanted better sex with my wife of 30 years. She had complained the reason she wasn't enjoying sex with me was because I was the same old dick that she had been fucking for the past 30 years and she was tired of it.

That was when I convinced her to accept a fuck bubby as a stimulus to improve our sex life. I even set her up with a date to prove that I was serious about it. Even though she was reluctant at first, after her first date with Fred she was hooked.

For those wondering if it improved our sex life I have to say emphatically, YES! She would return from her date sexually charged and just about rape me as soon as she stepped through the door. She would stay horned up and wanting sex until her imposed deadline of three days before her next date.

She said she still wants to have sex those days but she won't so she will be clean and fresh for her lover on their "date" night. This arrangement went on for about four months. Fred and his wife were in the military and while she was deployed Fred was free on most weekends.

Now that his wife had returned from her deployment Fred's availability was severely diminished. They were still able to occasionally rendezvous for a quickie but the nights of passionate lovemaking were almost non-existent these days. Our sex life was slowly diminishing to infrequent and uninspired fucking like before.

I enthusiastically encouraged her to take another lover to replace Fred. We looked at several gentlemen but we could never seem to find the right individual to fuck her for some reason. One day we were chatting in SLS cuckold chat room when a familiar name from a town just down the road requested a "Private Chat". We accepted and the window popped up with the following question:

>Are you a cuck couple?

<Not in the true sense but hubby lets wife date

>Is this hubby or wife?

<Both

>I want to speak to the wife, hubby leave the room!

<Are you M or F?

>F now leave the room so I can talk to my sister wife

I looked at Penny and wondered aloud what this was all about. We have chatted with this couple before but had never met them in person. Penny said she had no idea but thought that it couldn't hurt if I left the room for a bit. I really didn't think too much about it and told her that I would take the dogs for a walk while she had a private conversation with this person.

As I was leaving I heard the keyboard clicking as Penny chatted away with whoever it was. I figured that it was the husband just wanting to get a little perv time with a female and probably wanted her to watch him jack off while they chatted.

This was fine by me. It might even get Penny in a sexy mood and help get me laid. About a half hour later I returned to find Penny in the shower. Being the middle of the day this was abnormal, then she called out to me.

"Dan will you come help wash by back?"

I took this to be a good sign that my earlier premonition was correct and watching some guy jerk off got her horny.

As soon as we were out of the shower she led me by my engorged dick to the bedroom. She sat on the edge of the bed and took me into her mouth. At first she was just licking the tip then slowly she worked down to the base. Saliva was dripping from her cheeks as she expertly slobbed my knob.

I could feel my orgasm building as she would alternate from bobbing on my dick to rolling my balls around in her mouth. She had slowly worked her finger up my ass tickling my prostate. I was on the verge of cumming, it was feeling so good. She could sense my impending climax and stopped short of allowing me the release I so desperately wanted.

She then laid back and requested I lick her pussy. I love to eat her and wasted no time crawling between her legs. Her public hair was a little longer than she kept it for Fred and was slightly tickling my nose as I moved in.

I was thinking she smelled of a freshly bathed woman and not of the effervesce of being a freshly fucked wife returning to me from one of her dates which we both so enjoyed. As I ran the tip of my tongue through her hairy crack I asked her what she had chatted about that made her so horny? Without answering me she started asking questions, actually they were questions and statements all ran together.

"Wouldn't my pussy taste better if it had just been fucked?"

"Um hum"

"Do you like to taste me after my lover has made us orgasm?"

"Um hum"

"Wouldn't you like it if I came home freshly fucked?"

"Um hum"

"Tell me that you want me to go out, get fucked and bring you home a pussy full of cum."

"Um hum"

"Damn it tell me you want me to go out, get fucked and bring you home a pussy full of cum!"

"Baby I can't wait for you to be ravished by some stud and then come home to me so I can tenderly kiss and lick your fucked out cum laden abused cunt till you orgasm on my face."

As soon as I said that, I could feel her orgasm starting to build. I was now fucking her cunt with my tongue then as I sucked her clit between my lips I slid three fingers into her pussy. My little finger was lying against her anus. I could feel it winking at the slight amount of pressure I was applying. I wiggled it and her ass opened up swallowing it to the third joint. I placed my thumb on her clitoris and started rotating it as I rocked my fingers in her pussy and asshole.

I slid up her body and took one of her sensitive nipples into my mouth, lightly biting its base and flicking the tip of my tongue across it. She responded as anticipated. I heard a guttural gurgling welling up from deep in her soul. I started ramming my hand into her pussy and ass faster and harder as I sucked as much of her tit into my mouth as I could get while pushing my face into her heaving chest.

She let out a moan OOOOOH FUCKKKKKKKKK I'M CUMMING! With that she clamped her legs around my hand and commenced quivering as an intense climax ripped through her body. I held still but with firm pressure allowing her to enjoy the moment and slowly ease down from Climax Mountain.

My dick was rock hard and in need of some serious attention by now. I looked down and saw that there was a wet spot the size of a silver dollar on the sheet from all the pre-cum I had leaked. Penny just lay there for a minute or two then rolled over sucking my dick into her mouth. She reached over to the night stand and removed our vibrating butt plug and oil. I knew what was coming and knew that soon I would be cumming too.

She maneuvered between my legs while lubing up the plug and not allowing my dick to fall from her mouth. She had her milking action going on and it was feeling wonderful. I welcomed the impending invasion and she knew it. As I spread my legs I place both ankles on her shoulders allowing her unfretted access to my sphincter. I felt the cold hard surface touch my darken hole skin. I felt her push the tip in and turn on the vibration.

She just held it there with steady pressure allowing my backdoor to adjust and accept the vibrating and welcome intruder. She was just sucking on my head as a baby would a pacifier and it was feeling wonderful. Then out of nowhere and without warning she deep throated me at the same time she pushed the plug in past all resistance. The pain and pleasure shot through my body like an electric shock. She gagged a little releasing strings of her saliva which coated my groin.

Throwing my legs off her shoulders she slid up my body and impaled herself on my dick. It easily went in and her vagina accepted it in its entirety upon its initial penetration. She was lubed and loose from her previous orgasm.

"Do you like my worn pussy? Don't you wish that it was from a lover instead of your hand? Don't you want me to go out get fucked and come back with my pussy full of cum? I bet you would like that you fucking pervert! You know I would like it too. I can't wait to get me some good dick. I fucking need some new dick. Can I have some new dick? I don't care what you thing I'm going to go get this pussy fucked and then bring it back to you red swollen and dripping cum you fucking fuck what have you got to say about that!"

"Oh god I'm about to cum."

"Don't you dare cum yet you fucking bastard, not till you get me off again!"

"I'm so close I can't help it."

"What would you do if I came home with a red swollen pussy full of cum?"

"I'd kiss and lick it till you came on my face. I wouldn't stop till I had cleaned every delicious drop of the sex juices from your pussy. God damn I'm ready to cum."

With that I shot rope after rope of my semen up and into her. I felt her orgasm let go just as the first spurt of my ejaculate hit her cervix. We lay there totally spent trying to catch our breath.

"Honey I really would like to have another lover."

"Sweetheart you know I'm all for it. Have you found someone you haven't told me about?"

"No but there is something I want to ask you, well actually there are two things. The first is, will you allow me to go to a party this weekend....alone. The second is, will you please suck all of your cum from my pussy?"

With that I placed my hands on her waist lifting and pulling her upward toward my smiling face. As her sex neared I could smell our familiar scent. I love the way she smelled after a good fuck almost as much as I loved the way she tasted. As she was gently lowering her womanhood onto my awaiting lips I saw a rather large cum goblet emerge from her and start its decent to my eager mouth.

"Well honey can I?"

With a tentative voice I heard myself say, "Yes sweetheart if you promise that I will be seeing the exact same thing as I see right now. A well fucked happy pussy leaking cum"

She moaned a thank you and then moaned even more as I licked her toward her third climax of the day. At first I was being as gentle and tender as I could be on her gaping pussy because it had been through more today than it had been in weeks. Soon though, she was riding my face like she would a wild stallion as she was searching for her next climax.

She leaned over and vacuumed my limp dick into her mouth as she rode my face. I felt my dick spring to life and then she turned up the vibrations of the plug that was still embedded in my ass to full. I felt her pulling at the plug and it popped out, she then rammed it back in with such force that once again I felt the electric shock of pain and pleasure rip through my body. She was jack hammering that thing in my back door talking some crazy shit which I wasn't really paying any attention too because I was quickly approaching another orgasm myself.

Just as I was about to shoot a load of cum down her throat I sucked her clit into my mouth and mashed my tongue onto it as hard as I could. This triggered her impending climax just as I shot my wad. It was funny because as she let out a moaning "I'm Cumming" I shot my wad which caught her off guard and she half swallowed and half choked on it. She rolled off me coughing and gagging as she ran to the bathroom.

Later that evening I asked Penny again what had made her so horny? That's when she told me the whole story. The person on the computer wasn't Mr. Slushy it was actually Mrs. Slushy whose name is Marie. It seems that her and her husband Bill had found themselves in the same predicament as Penny and I.

They just figured out what to do to cure it a couple years before we did. Anyway Marie was throwing a little party for other frustrated wives next Saturday and had invited Penny as a guest. I ask her why Marie wanted to chat in private. We had indicated that I'm ok with you dating? Penny said that she didn't want me there to influence her decision either way. I also ask Penny if any other husbands would be there to which she replied that Marie indicated that yes in fact some would be there as hosts providing the ladies with drinks, snacks or whatever else they needed.

Laughing I ask her if that included sex? She said that Marie was very vague at what all they do. She said that it's not a swing party so the husbands know they are not there to have sex. Unless of course some wanton needy wife demands that one of them please her. Marie said her parties are centered toward frustrated women socializing and sharing a common bond of sisterhood.

"So you're telling me that the thought of going to an old hens party got you so horned up that you had 3 orgasms and coached two from me this afternoon?"

"Yep, just the thought of talking to others like us in person seems so titillating that it made my juices flow freely. By the time I got off the computer I had ran every date with Fred through my mind and coupled with the thought of actually sitting down with other ladies and comparing notes made me want to fuck so badly I couldn't hardly wait to jump your bones. You see if you had not set me up on a date with Fred we wouldn't be enjoying sex like we do and for that I am thankful and in your debt."

I told her how much I loved her and even after living with her for over 30 years I still had no clue how women think. I also told her that while she is there if she sees something she wants she has my permission to pursue it, just be safe about it.

"Thanks sweetie but Marie seem to indicate that not many of the husbands were good fucks and weren't there to fuck us either. However just in case I do meet someone I want to be fresh for him so no more sex for you till I return Saturday night."

The rest of the week went by without much fanfare. Because this was something that she decided to do with another lady and they indicated there probably wouldn't be any swinging going on I didn't pamper her as if she were going on a date. When Saturday did arrive I noticed that she spent a little more time than normal shaving her legs, pits and pussy.

She has plenty of catch-me-fuck-me cloths from her dates with Fred in the past so nothing new was needed. As the time for her to leave approached she emerged from the bedroom looking like a high class and priced escort. She was radiant and sexy as hell to say the least. Just before she closed the door on her way out she said, "Keep your hands off your dick, I might want some when I return later tonight."

It was about midnight when she returned. I was pretty exhausted from the work week so I showered and went to bed early, not expecting Penny to come home early or with any juicy details of her evening. After all this wasn't a date with some lucky fuck buddy it was an old hen's party, or so I thought. She said she came in and found me sleeping nude on my back with the covers off, which was perfect for what she had in mind.

She quickly undressed and straddled my face in a 69. I awoke from a deep slumber to the scent of her sex and the sensation of her engulfing my dick. Startled, I jumped a little and found my face plastered in her sloppy cunt. Evidently she must have found a husband that interested her and his wife loaned him to her because her pussy was like a swamp. It was hot, wet, musky, slimy and just the way I like it! She had dried crusty cum on the outside and a wet creamy center on the inside. The lights were off so I couldn't see how badly it had been abused but I know it had certainly been fucked by someone tonight.

Obviously Marie or Penny wasn't telling me everything about these parties because I was led to believe the attending husbands were not there to have sex with the wives and if they were why wasn't I invited to attend also? Penny rode my face to a small orgasm and I had a big one in her mouth. After I finished pumping the last couple days worth of cum down her throat she spun around, kissed me and immediately fell asleep in my arms purring like a kitten.

The next day I asked her what all happened at the party. She said that she had a wonderful time and wanted to attend the next one which would be in two weeks. I asked her to tell me about her time there and what all had happened. I could plainly tell she had sex with someone and wanted to know with whom and how did it happen. She would only vaguely tell me bits and pieces of what occurred that night. For the next week and half she was on fire. She was fucking like a horned up teenager and I loved it. Each time we fucked she would tell me that she was thinking of what happened at the party but wouldn't give me any details. This was frustrating but because the sex was so good I didn't push the issue.

As the weekend of her next party arrived she again abstained from sex starting on Wednesday. I really didn't mind because I was just a little exhausted from performing almost nightly for the past week and a half. When Saturday arrived I ask her what time we were leaving for the party. It was then that she informed me that she and only she was going. I was not invited again.

This caused a little friction and we had a small argument about it. She won as she always does by reminding me of the benefits I had been enjoying for the past few days. She told me that Marie stated that new husbands were not invited till the third night at the earliest. Now this perked my interest and curiosity more than ever. Never the less I watched her as she prepared herself for her second Slushy party, as I called it. She soaked in her favorite bath oils, shaved and trimmed all hairy areas, meticulously applied her makeup, donned her sexiest lingerie and put on a catch me fuck me dress with matching heels.

There was no doubt in my mind she was dressing for someone other than me tonight. I asked her why so sexy attire if these hen parties weren't about sex? She said that I should stop calling them hen parties and that she never said they weren't about sex. They just weren't about couples swinging or hubbies playing. I begged for her to tell me more but she said it was against the rules. I would just have to wait and if we were accepted as full time members and not as a guest then I could attend where I would have all my questions answered. With that she waltzed out the door looking and smelling like a million bucks.

As soon as she was gone I logged on to SLS Cuckold Chat Room and found a couple folks from nearby was online. I quickly typed out the following:

<Has anyone ever been to one of Slushy's parties?

A private chat window immediately popped up which I accepted

>Never speak of Slushy's parties again!

<Why?

>It is not permitted to be discussed in the open and never with non-members.

<What are these parties and why can no one speak of them and why am I not being invited? You obviously know about them so I assume you have attended one before. My wife is at one tonight but she refuses to tell me anything about them. She said that some of the husbands are there but they aren't there to have sex yet she came home from the last one full of someone's cum. I want to know what the heck is going on over there.

>Yes I have been to many of their parties. In fact my wife is attending tonight also. Yes I fully expect her to get fucked tonight and probably a couple times before she returns to me. I would be there tonight except our babysitter canceled at the last minute so I had to stay home and babysit. If tonight is your wife's second visit then she should answer some of your questions. You should keep an open mind and if you are invited to join as a full member then do so because it will be a superb twist to your sex life.

<What do you mean? What are these parties about and if the husbands don't have sex there what do they do, what is the benefit?

>I know you have allowed your wife to date others so it is no secret that you enjoy the cuckold lifestyle.

<I am not a cuckold I just enjoy sharing my wife with others.

>Willingly accept the invitation if you receive one from Marie is all I'm going to say and never mention anything to anyone not a member ever again.

i122
i122
109 Followers